Double Agent

"That's not fair! You can't do that!! This girl's a hero!!" Eijirou exclaimed in anger, handing Eri to one of the medical professionals.

"Actually, I can. You see, we've been anonymously tipped off about this girl. So, we started investigating and the allegations were true. It was quite simple to figure out, actually. I was surprised to see that all of her information was practically laid out in front of us. I don't know why we didn't see it sooner." The swat general said, before turning to everyone.

The information was practically laid out in front of them!? How is that possible? No less than a few months ago, Shigaraki took incredibly cautious measures to make it look like I didn't even exist!

"Since this villain has been working closely with all of you, it is only fair that you all have the right to know. As unfortunate as it may be...Margo Kimika has been working as a double agent, posing as a UA high school student, in order to feed information to the league of villains. She is responsible for conspiring, and carrying out multiple mass attacks...including the infamous Hosu attack. She is a serial killer and a terrorist." The swat general explained to all of my friends and mentors.

How the hell did they find all of that out!? I was against the Hosu attack from the start! I have the scars from Shigaraki to prove it. Plus, this is only the first part of my story. Do they not know I switched sides?!

"What?!" Nejire said in complete shock.

Tamaki looked at me in sad curiosity, not quite taking it all in.

Rock Lock and Ryukyu simply looked on somberly. Of course, they already knew the truth. They knew I was innocent—or, as innocent as I can be.

"I-I don't believe it..." Ochako whispered in hurt, looking at me in sad betrayal.

"Margo Chan?" Tsuyu said in disbelief.

Eijirou stepped in now, trying to help me.

"No, guys! It's not what you think! Margo is on our side—" he began saying, before Fat Gum cut him off.

"Kirishima! You knew about this?!" He asked in disbelief, lying on a stretcher from his injuries. His fat was also gone.

"Yes! I knew about this! Margo has been trying to help us—" he started trying to defend me, before I cut him off. I didn't want him to get in trouble.

"Kirishima has nothing to do with it

"Kirishima has nothing to do with it. Don't prosecute him for this!" I exclaimed, suddenly feeling quirk handcuffs being clamped onto my wrists.

"Give me a chance to explain myself." I tried to reason calmly, as I was lifted up harshly off the ground.

All of my friends and the pro heroes, looked on as I was being escorted away. I watched their eyes trail to my villain suit...looking at the league of villains insignia that was plastered on my uniform.