Converge

I continued sprinting through the forest, the sound of crunching leaves and rustling trees filling my path.

I was almost back at the campsite, and I still didn't have a clear plan of action.

I just know I was worried that my classmates might be in danger, with the league of villains. I wanted to get back to them as soon as possible.

I wiped the sweat from my face, finally seeing the campsite coming into my view.

Yes, almost there. I can see it.

Hmm....but I don't see any members from the league of villains—

I gasped, as I felt someone reach out from the bush next to me, yanking me to the side.

At the same time, they slapped their hand over my mouth to prevent me from screaming.

"Shhh!!! It's just me!!" Dabi hissed out, pinning me against a well hidden tree.

I stopped screaming, feeling relieved and stressed to see it was him.

"W-What the hell are you doing here!? Did you set the forest on fire!?" I spat out, trying to stay quiet.

Dabi simply shrugged. "Eh. Yeah." He replied casually.

I stared at him, completely dumbfounded

"Ya ever heard of global warming? Or do villains not care about that either?" I scoffed, irritatedly averting my gaze to the side.

Dabi narrowed his eyes at me now.

"Woah. What's with the bitch attitude? I haven't seen you in, how many weeks, and this is the greeting I get?" He remarked, still holding me against the tree.

Shit, Margo. Hold it together. You're still supposed to be on his side. You're undercover. Don't blow it.

"I just think you could be a little more mindful of your surroundings, rather than just go around destroying everything in your path." I uttered out softly, trying to keep my attitude down.

Dabi rolled his eyes, shoving my duffel bag into my hands.

"Okay. Whatever, Mother Nature. Just hurry up and get changed." He said, quickly looking around to make sure no one was coming.

I mentally screamed my head off when I saw my duffel bag, containing my villain costume.

Oh no.

So I was supposed to be involved in whatever the league was about to do?!

"W-Why?" I uttered out, trying to stall time.

"Because. We need to create a distraction, so the others can nab a few students. Twice has already made a few clones of me to keep Eraserhead busy. But, I'm sure he'll find out sooner or later." Dabi replied.