Persuade Him

Eijirou's POV:

I gave Margo a reassuring nod, as I watched her disappear into the portal. I wanted to let her know that everything would be okay.

Truth be told, I had absolutely no idea if everything would be okay.

Bakugou was gone, and so was Margo. Would she get in trouble for saving my life from Dabi's flame?

Damn, I was really worried about her. I didn't know where I was gonna go from here, but I knew one thing.

I sure as hell wouldn't hesitate to try and save her and Bakugou.

I sighed tiredly, as I quickly made my way out of my hiding place.

My shuffling around caused my friends to turn towards me.

"Kirishima? Are you alright?" Todoroki asked, trying to help Midoriya up.

"Yeah. I saw Bakugou get taken. Did anyone else get kidnapped?" I asked hesitantly, fearing the worst.

"I don't think so. It looked to be just Bakugou. Man, he would have had a chance had it not been for that stupid, masked villain." Todoroki scoffed.

I groaned softly in frustration, as I helped Todoroki lift Midoriya onto Shoji's back.

I felt deflated by this conversation. Of course, that 'masked villain' was Margo...and she took Bakugou to ensure the safety of him and everyone else.

But, I couldn't tell anyone that.

"Come on. Let's head back to the campsite. I need to find Mr. Aizawa as soon as possible." I called out, trying to change the subject from Margo.

Don't worry, Margo. I'll help you. You can definitely count on me.

.......

"Kirishima!" Mina yelled, running over to me when I entered the classroom.

"Are you guys okay?" I quickly asked, trying to assess everyone for injuries.

"We're fine, but we couldn't find you and Margo. We thought you guys got taken." Kaminari called out, before looking behind me.

His eyes widened upon noticing....

"Uh!! Where's Margo?! Did she get taken, like Bakugou!?" Kaminari called out, getting the attention of the rest of the class now.

Oh boy, I had no idea on how to respond to this—

"Margo is fine. She acquired a small head injury, and was taken right to the hospital for a routine checkup. Nothing serious." Aizawa interjected, quickly coming over to our group now.

Well, that was obviously a lie. He knew Margo didn't get a head injury. But, if he's covering for her like this, maybe he still has some faith in her intentions. I hope so, anyway.

His eyes immediately locked onto me, obviously wanting to talk.

"Thank goodness. I was getting really worried when I didn't see her. When can we go visit her and the others who were injured?" Uraraka asked, coming into the conversation now.

"In...a couple of days." Aizawa sighed stressfully, running a hand through his hair.

As everyone resumed their panicked conversation, I felt Aizawa nudge my shoulder.

I quickly looked at him, seeing him give me a subtle nod towards his office.

I immediately followed him, tense silence consuming the space between us.