Night.

I swallowed thickly, feeling slightly nervous at Sir Nighteye's tone.

"Uh...it's nice to meet you, Sir Nighteye—" I began saying, before he abruptly cut me off.

"—Please have a seat now." He said firmly, gesturing for me to sit at the conference table.

I nodded, hesitantly walking over to the conference table where Eijirou and Aizawa were already sitting.

"Don't worry, Margo. Despite Sir Nighteye's tone, you're not in any trouble." Aizawa reassured, rubbing his tired eyes.

I sighed, taking a seat next to Eijirou now.

I averted my gaze to the table nervously, feeling slightly uneasy about this whole situation.

Sir Nighteye was calling a meeting with me at 2 am. I assume this is something serious.

I lifted my gaze, upon feeling Eijirou grab my hand under the table, giving it a light squeeze as he intertwined it with his.

I squeezed it back, giving him a weak smile.

"I'm sure everything's fine." He reassured to me sweetly.

However, his face betrayed his words...as it was obvious he seemed a little nervous about this whole thing.

"Alright, let's cut to the point here." Sir Nighteye started off, plopping down in his seat at the table.

Mirio happily took his seat next to him.

I looked over at Sir Nighteye, waiting for him to continue.

"I know who you are." He plainly said, shooting me a threatening glare.

I sat up in my chair now, taken aback by his words.

"What—"

"I know you're in the league of villains...or were. From my foresight, I assumed you switched sides at some point, correct?" Sir Nighteye asked, folding his hands on top of each other.

Eijirou and I looked completely stunned by Sir Nighteye's words, both of our mouths completely ajar.

My eyes shot over to Mirio, realizing that he now knew my biggest, darkest secret. And I barely knew the guy.

Mirio chuckled now, waving his hand dismissively.

"Don't worry, Margo. Sir already explained this to me. I knew it before I even met you. Your secret is safe with me." He smiled reassuringly.

Well, damn. I've just been exposed by Sir Nighteye in two seconds.

"Uh....I don't know what you're talking about." I chuckled nervously, before Aizawa cut in.

"Save it, Margo. Sir Nighteye's quirk, foresight, allows him to see the future of whoever he touches. Just a bit of this future. Whatever he saw in your future, it clearly involves your past participation with the league of villains. That's the only way he would know you were there." Aizawa explained.

"And what exactly did you see in this future?!" I asked, starting to get annoyed with all of the confusion going on.

"I can't tell you that. I can see futures, but I don't like to mess with them, for fear that they won't come true. But just know....your future is very important." Sir Nighteye said, slapping a file on the table now.

Eijirou jumped in now, clearly just as confused as I was.

"Wait a minute....Mister Sir Nighteye, you said you have to touch someone in order to see their future. But, you and Margo have never met. How were you able to touch her?" He asked, running a hand through his unspiked locks.