Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

outlander17 által

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... Több

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
"K"
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Evil Villain
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Out of Control
Starry Nights
Elevated Stress
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Prove Yourself
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
Preparation
Master Plan
The Promise
Shitty Romantic Comedies
Be Fine
Secret Obsession
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

Beautiful Masterpiece

2.3K 134 109
outlander17 által

"Margo, Margo. Listen to me. You're going to be fine. You just need to keep breathing—" Eijirou started saying, trying to coax me through this.

Unfortunately, not even Eijirou's sweet voice could make me focus on anything other than this excruciating pain.

I forced one of my eyes open, seeing that the League of Villains was now surrounded by Overhaul's men. Shigaraki was outnumbered, and he knew it...as all he could do was sit back and watch.

So, this was a set up. From Overhaul.

I clawed at the floor, feeling sweat dripping down my face, as Overhaul slowly began walking over to me.

"I have a question for you, Margo. Do you know what it's like to wait for something? You wait for something for such a very long, long time. Then, the day you're finally supposed to get it....you find out it disappeared, vanished into thin air?" He said lowly, standing directly above my hunched over body now.

"W-W-What!??" I choked out, feeling blood start to run out of my nose.

Overhaul kept his gaze on me, intently watching me practically die in front of him.

He looked like he was enjoying this.

After a moment, he knelt down on the floor, pushing the sweaty hair away from my face with his gloved hands.

"What the hell is he doing!?" Eijirou called out from my earpiece, starting to get angry.

"Margo, you know this guy?" Shigaraki asked calmly, not understanding.

"No!" I simply cried out, not being able to say anything else.

I felt Overhaul run his finger along my cheek now, trailing it down to my chin.

"What a fucking bastard!!" Eijirou growled out, a tone of foreign aggression coating his voice. I've never heard him angry like that before.

"Of course I know Margo. She was supposed to be my greatest masterpiece." Overhaul simply stated, grabbing both sides of my face between his hand now.

I clutched my sides in agony, feeling tears start to involuntarily prick my eyes from the pain I was feeling.

"Shhh." He cooed out to me mockingly, clearly loving every second of this.

"I-I don't understand! What do you want!? What's happening to me?!" I screamed out, my voice shaking.

"Then let me help you understand." He mumbled, before leaning his masked face close to my ear.

"Nyūshin Labs." He simply whispered out to me, causing my eyes to practically widen out of my head.

Well, that's a bad start.

"Margo, he's about to jab some type of syringe into your neck!!—" Eijirou started saying, before it was too late.

My whole body stiffened, as I felt something sharp stab me in the neck.

Within a few moments, I felt the pain evaporate from my body....as the fear part of my quirk quickly replaced it.

How does this drug work? Is it specific to my quirk?!

My whole body began shaking now, as I felt my fear the worst it's ever been in my entire life.

"Man, these things are really great, huh?" Overhaul mumbled, holding up a bullet between his fingers.

But, it wasn't just any bullet.

No.

That's the same type of bullet that was shot at me, the night Eijirou and I were attacked, after the dance.

Which means....

Overhaul was behind that attack, the entire time. He already knew who I was.

"But you know...your quirk is also pretty great. The ability to take away free will. The ability to control people, make them fear you, make them listen to you...that is why I chose you." Overhaul whispered, looking at me in awe.

"P-Please. Make it stop." I whimpered out, grabbing both sides of my head.

"Why should I? This is what your quirk does. This is what you make other people feel, when you use it on them. Can you believe it? I guess you're kind of a monster." He chuckled, lightly patting my shoulder.

I felt a single tear escape from my eye, as I continued trying to hide within myself.

I felt so small. So insignificant. So terrified....so terrified of him.

"Awww." Overhaul mumbled in mock sympathy, wiping away my tear with his gloved finger, before continuing.

"Anyways, I've got to get going. So, I'll tell you only the basics for now. I was the one who bought you from Nyūshin labs, a little over a year ago. I was planning it for awhile, but I wanted them to run more tests on you, to make sure you could fulfill what I wanted you for. Once I found out you were capable, I made my purchase on you, and I was all set to pick you up. I had big plans for you, Margo. That is, until I showed up to Nyūshin that day, only to realize you had escaped earlier that morning." Overhaul sighed, balling his fist in anger now.

I felt myself hyperventilating, as I reflected on a conversation I had with Scientist A, the day before I left Nyūshin:

"You'll be heading to your new home tomorrow, remember?" Scientist A said, gently slicing my skin with the scalpel to take my blood.

That's right. Someone ended up buying me for their own experimental purposes. I was to be transferred there tomorrow.

"Can you at least tell me who it is?" I sighed out, feeling the pain medicine starting to make me drowsy.

Scientist A hummed blankly, rolling up his lab coat sleeves to his elbows.

"Can't." Was all he uttered

I felt my body full on trembling now, as I listened to Overhaul's words. Even without the syringe he injected into my neck, that made my quirk ten times stronger on me....he would have still triggered me with these words.

And he knew it, very well.

"I'm sure you can imagine my disappointment when I found out my toy was gone, disappeared from Nyūshin without a trace. But, don't worry. I tracked you down. Sure, it may have taken awhile, but I'm a very determined man. I always get what I want. Once I found you, I sent you little gifts to let you know I was coming: surprise attacks after your school dances, tracking devices....phone calls to that old, crappy phone of yours." He continued.

It all makes sense now. Overhaul was the mysterious man, who kept calling me. He's the one I was talking to. He's the one who wrote me that note Eijirou found from the night of the dance attack. It was signed "K." K.......for Kai. Kai Chisaki.

"And now, here we are. You and me. Finally together, at last. Of course, I'm sure you have a million questions, and I will happily answer them....but, I'm afraid I've overstayed my welcome, for now." He sighed, giving my hair one creepy caress, before standing up now.

I was a shaking, whimpering mess on the floor right, not even caring how ridiculous I probably looked.

"Think about what I said, Shigaraki. As for you, Margo.....I'll see you soon." Overhaul called, casually walking out with the rest of his men.

"Margo....Margo, calm down. You're dying." Eijirou said softly into my ear, clearly worried about my worsening state.

I'm sure my vitals are off the charts right now.

Overhaul shot me with some type of drug, that caused my quirk to act up. He then injected a syringe into my neck, with a drug that's presumed to be the same type of drug from the bullet.

"I-I can't. I-I can't calm down." I whispered out, starting to cry softly now.

This is my quirk, huh? How horrible.

I saw Toga look over at me slightly, giving a soft sigh.

"Sorry, Margo. But, this is where I leave you." She mumbled, before she left me on the floor and went over to Shigaraki.

What? This is where she leaves me? What does that mean? Is she just announcing that she's going to a different part of the room, or is there more meaning to that sentence?

Normally, I didn't care if Toga even looked in my direction, but right now...I was suffering from my own quirk so badly, I wished she had stayed to comfort me. It could be anybody. I don't care.

I felt myself start hacking now, as blood came out of my mouth.

Quirk overuse was starting to take place.

"Uh...can you guys leave for a second? P-Please?" I heard Eijirou say to the group, back at Nighteye's headquarters.

Not even a second later, I heard a bunch of shuffling from the other side of the line, before it was silent again.

"Alright, Margo. I'm here. We're alone now. It's just you and me." Eijirou breathed out gently, trying to calm me down.

I still didn't feel any better, as I covered my mouth, crying softly into my hand.

"I don't think I'm going to make it. T-This is agonizing." I cried out to him softly, wanting nothing more than for him to hold me.

"Of course you're going to make it. This will pass, Margo. It's not forever." He cooed out softly.

My eyes continued darting around the room in fear, as I felt my body becoming overwhelmed.

"Hmm, let's try this...close your eyes." Eijirou said softly.

I quickly squeezed my eyes shut, seeing nothing but darkness.

"Alright, good. Now...think back to a time when you were truly happy. Truly content." Eijirou instructed, waiting for me to do so.

I nodded, trying my absolute best to focus my thoughts to no avail.

No matter what I did, my mind and my body were consumed with fear.

"I-I can't do it." I choked out, squeezing my eyes shut tighter.

"That's okay. I'll just tell you one of mine. I already know the perfect one." Eijirou whispered, clearing his throat quickly.

I felt the sound of my shaky breathing starting to fill my ears, before Eijirou's voice cut through it.

"It was a really nice night. The weather wasn't too hot, or too cold. The stars were out, and the moon was shining really bright. I was in a good mood that day, because this girl and I....we had just had our first date at the amusement park." Eijirou said softly. I could already hear the smile on his face.

I let out a shallow, breathy chuckle as I knew he was talking about the first time we went out.

"And man, you know I was trying to impress this girl all night. I tried to win her a prize at that stupid claw game, I tried to throw a bunch of those knives at the carnival booth, and I tried to pretend like I wasn't fucking terrified of that rollercoaster the first time we went on it." He chuckled out.

I felt a small smile trying to find its way onto my face now, as I internally begged him to continue getting my mind off of the hell that was going on inside my body.

"And after we were done with the amusement park, I made up an excuse to spend more time with her, because I liked her...but I wasn't manly enough to say it at the time. That's when I took her to the beach." Eijirou said softly.

I felt the shaking in my arms and legs begin to get weaker now, signaling that maybe I was calming down slightly.

"Damn, you looked so beautiful that night. I mean, you look beautiful all the time Margo, but that night...you really had me on my toes. I was nervous." Eijirou whispered in my ear.

I felt my muscles relaxing a little bit more now, as my eyes remained shut...starting to remember that night with Eijirou.

"Yeah, there you go. Your heart rate is going down a little." He reassured gently, before quickly continuing.

"I know you don't like cheesy, romantic shit...but, I just have to say.....the way the moonlight was hitting you in that moment, the way you looked so happy and free when you looked out at the ocean...I think that's a moment I will always remember. It's something that's ingrained into my memories." He chuckled softly.

I felt my breathing starting to slow down slightly, as I tried to catch my breath.

"Then, I finally got the courage to make a move. I had to at least try. I was nervous you wouldn't kiss me back, that you'd push me away.....and you can imagine my shock, when I felt you kiss me first. I couldn't believe it. I seriously thought I was dreaming. That was amazing, and well, I didn't want to let you go after that. I was so content, so happy in that moment...because I was with you." Eijirou remarked softly.

I let out a deep sigh, as I felt myself finally back to normal now, the fear and pain both completely gone from my body.

All that was left was pure and utter exhaustion.

"I...was happy....too." I mumbled out dazedly, feeling myself passing out from exhaustion now.

"W-Wait...No, no, no Margo. Baby, stay here with me. Don't pass out." Eijirou pleaded softly, his soft tone only pulling me further into unconsciousness.

"Eijirou....thank you." I breathed out, as my eyes rolled back into my head.

"Margo, I lov..." I heard Eijirou start saying, before everything faded away into darkness.

I love you.

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

135K 5.9K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...
12.1K 128 42
Y/n is a 24 years old and really introvert girl that goes to university. Her and her boyfriend Keigo, the number two hero Hawks, are in a really toxi...
201K 9K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: •Strong language •Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth •Gore •Sexual content] Living a normal life had...
517K 14.3K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...