Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

By Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... More

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 20

219 10 5
By Armyxbts_oneheart

Peter caught her as she collapsed
"Hey there Little one, steady!"he said gently. She leant against his chest and when he pulled away he caught her as her eyes rolled back, her head lolled and her body limb.
He lay her on the bed and noticed how she was clung to his hand. He quickly withdrew it. The young girl looked faint, her eyes half closed but had rolled to the back of her head.

And then she stopped moving. Completely still. When he touched her forehead, a frown made its place on his face. It wasn't heated with fever. No. It was cold. Far colder than it should be. Her arms were getting cold too.

Ans she wasn't waking up.

"Olivia."he called out.

"Hey Olivia!"he tried again. When she didn't he hesitated, turned away then came back and waved his hand on front of her face. The girl inhaled suddenly, and opened her eyes.

"What...what happent?"she whispered

"Um...you were unwell so you... you fainted."

She nodded and sat up, ignoring the searing headache that tightened her head.

"Hey slow dow, take it easy.

"I'm fine. I just felt unwell for a moment that's all.

"You shouldn't get up now. You need to rest "

She sent him a funny look
"Are you actually worried about me, Peter pan?"she said with a teasing smile .
He rolled his eyes

"Of course not! I don't...I don't worry about my lost boys. It's pathetic."

There was a silence.

"Yes, I see that."she said, thinking about Hunter. Pan looked at her with surprise and then sighed.

"You're still mad at me about it aren't you?

"Well are you surprised?! Honestly?! You killed him, Peter! Wether he did something wrong or not doesn't give you a right on his life!! You don't decide who lives and dies here! No one does. Punish them all right but don't kill them! Who are you to think you're God, or have the power to end lives whenever you feel like it?! With no regret whatsoever!! How heartless can you be!?
I don't understand..."she trailed off, panting. Well, she needed to get that out.

Peter was staring at her intensely. Olivia looked at him, and bit her lip, before looking down. But she took none of it back. Peter said nothing, hesitating inside.

"It doesn't mean anything to me."

She turned to him as he clenched his jaw.

"We both know that's not true.

"No, you know nothing, about me!"he growled.

"Why does it infuriate you so much? We're a family  isn't that what you told me when I arrived here? The lost boys are all family. If we're going to spend all our life here, we might as well act like a family. It doesn't have to be complicated. Otherwise, why bring me here? "

He sighed and shook his head.

"You should get some sleep. It's still not morning."

Olivia swallowed, dreading the idea of going back to sleep and have that nightmare again. No. She wasn't going back to sleep.

She looked at him almost pleading but he left after a few seconds. Instantly the demons of her nightmares passed before her eyes, making her shut her eyes and hold her head with her hands. Screams echoes around her, gunshots and horrible sounds. She gritted her teeth and taking her weapons she walked out, making sure no one saw her and disappeared into the jungle.

2h later
She stood now on the cliff, the place she liked best in Neverland.
So many memories flashed in her mind, making her smile. She went to the edge and sat on a rock, looking at the crashing waves below.

She closed her eyes, appreciating the quietness and the peaceful atmosphere around her. The sun was slowly rising.

"Greetings to you my lady"a voice interrupted her thinking. She jumped to her feet and looked at the intruder.
She frowned, and gulped, slightly.

"Leigyn..."she stated.

"Yes. I believe we know nothing about each other if not the names. Do we not, Lady Olivia?"he said calmly. His head was covered with a hood.

"Why do you hide yourself?"she asked with defiance. He took off his hood
"I did not want to hide from you. After all we are allies.

"We're not." she spat. "I'd rather die than be associated with a man like yourself. "

The wizard walked to her, and now stood a few feet away.

"I know you have been told things about me.

"That's a statement."she rolled her eyes.

"The witches of the Saven and the wizards of my kind have linked destinies. We are not natural enemies."

She narrowed her eyes at him
"What do you want?!

"I want to know, which side you're on.

"I think we both know the answer to that.

"Yes. I guess we do..."he said slowly.

She tilted her head and asked
"Then why have you come here?

"You know, I was here once. In Neverland."he started.
"It's an amazing place,  filled with both dark and bright places. I came here with my family. My wife, and my son. We were happy. All was well.

"Except your ambition destroyed it all." She finished. "I am not a fool, Leigyn. I know what you did and how he treated you. But let me tell you this. The whole story is in the past. And you have both something to be ashamed of. You and Peter are to blame.

"You call him Peter!?"he said cocking am eyebrow.
"Interesting. And he doesn't mind?

"What do you want?"she repeated.

He smiled

"My lady, I am not the enemy. You were right. The story is in the past.

"I can see through you, Leigyn and trust me I know what you have come to do in Neverland.

"Really? How would you know ?

"Nevermind that.

"Do not be fooled with appearances, my lady. "

"What do you mean by that!?

He glanced down at her hand and she quickly hid it.

"What a fine piece of jewelry "he stated and she hid it too.

"I see he cares about you. "She sent him a confused look.

"Peter pan. He cares about you. Very much, doesn't he?"

Olivia opened wide eyes.

"What are you talking about? Of course he doesn't! He doesn't care about me. And why should he? I am nothing special.

"That is where you're wrong. And I'm sure you're not entirely indifferent about him, are you?"

She was more than puzzled now

"What game are you playing?!

"I saw you two talking lately. The way you look at each other is not just friendly and definitely not hate or dislike.

"I'm sorry, I'm confused. Why are you telling me this!? Besides it's not even true.

"You are too innocent, my lady. He does not deserve someone like you.

  Your good heart will be your doom."he finished, as if talking to himself. She felt even more confused. Now it almost seemed like he was contradicting himself. Before she could say anything he smiled

"Just remember I am on your side. And soon you will need me. I do not lie, my lady. You will need me. Sooner than you think."

She shut her eyes, trying to clear her head when suddenly she felt a hand on her shoulder . Jumping slightly she snapped her head towards the person, opening her eyes in the process.

"Jackson!"she exclaimed. She noticed she was still sat on the rock. Had she been dreaming?!

"Leigyn has many ways..."

She remembered the words of the shadow. So how???
She stood up looking around frantically.
"Hey! Where are you?!"she cried.

Jackson held her by the shoulders.

"Hey Olivia! Who'you talking to?"
She looked around again and then shook her head

"No one."

All the things he had said kept ringing in her ears.
He cares about you..

You will need me. Sooner than you think.

What the hell did that mean??
Suddenly Jackson cried out

"OLIVIA WATCH OUT!!"
Before she could react he threw herself in front of her, receiving the arrow in the side.

"JACKSON!!"she yelled at the top of her lungs. He collapsed and two pairs of arms suddenly grabbed her from behind, a sack was pulled over her head. At the second she began struggling she was knocked out.

Peter woke up and suddenly heard a scream in his head
"JACKSON!!" And silence.
He jumped to his feet and stormed into her tent. She wasn't there.

He growled and stepped outside, Felix had just come out
"Hey Pan what's going on? Where is she?

"I don't know. All right BOYS!"he shouted and they all came out, armed and ready, gathering around him
"New game!"

................................

Olivia groaned, at the hammering pain in her head after the blow which had knocked her out. Her eyes opened . She was in a ship, the sides moving slightly, and lay in cell. A dark, damp, and cold cell. Squinting her eyes she noticed something on the floor. A shadow. Hoisting herself up the young girl suddenly gasped quietly, seeing her wrists tightly chained.

Her eyes adjusted to the darkness and she gasped
"Jackson!!"before quickly crawling to him. She knelt next to his body. The arrow had been taken out, his side poured with blood. After applying pressure on the wound, Olivia tore a piece of her shirt and wrapped it around the wound. Then she shook him.

"Jackson! Jack you need to wake up!! Please you need to stay with me!! Come on!!" She begged for a few minutes before she tried  small incantation. Nothing. She tried again, her hand on his wound. Jackson groaned, the wound closed and she pulled him into a tight bearhug, panting as he hugged back, holding tight, still surprised of being alive.

They held on for what felt like forever until she pulled away with a frown, glancing at her surroundings.

"Where are we?

"Hook. That's Hook's ship.

"What would he want with us?

"You.

"What? Me? Why?

"I guess he wants to get Pan.

"Sooo... he took me. That makes total sense" she grumbled rolling her eyes.
Jackson sent her a funny look

"Of course it does." He then added when he saw her confused expression

"You know when you hunt. To catch the animal you use a bait.

"Am I the animal in your story?"she said raising her eyebrow and he rolled his eyes

"No. You're the bait.

"Right and who is the animal-oooh right..."she dropped, struck by realization. She huffed

"No. No no no. No way. Peter will never come for me. He doesn't care. Good riddance for him.

"I'm afraid you're wrong. Pan will come. I don't know how Hook knows but he does. And now... well it's just a trap.

"Jackson stop! No one is coming for us! Peter doesn't work like that. Lost boy or lost girl, there's no difference. He would NEVER risk his life for anyone. "

"Too much of a jerk for that"she grumbled and Jackson cracked a smile but became serious again.

"Pan cares about you Livy. He does. I've never seen him that worried when one of us is missing. That night when you disappeared, Pan got worried sick. He was so angry but also desperate, like....

"Like what?"

"Like he couldn't bear the idea of losing you.

I know these things and I saw it with my own eyes Livy.
Don't you care about him?"

She shrugged

"I care about all of you. I have no reason to hate Peter. He has been all right with me. I just know he's trying to protect me, which is something I am quite grateful of. "

"I know he will come. And I'm glad. I wouldn't want you to die in this hellhole. "

She shoved him playfully,

"It would take way more to get rid of me trust me. But I wouldn't want you to die in there either. So I hope he will come for both of us."

He grabbed her hand and squeezed it tight. She smiled but jumped when they heard footsteps approaching. Both creeping to the corner they watched as Hook showed up in front of the door.

"Well well well... what do we have here?

"What do you want from us?!

"It is quite simple actually. And you both know what I want.

"Taking us won't get you off the island, Hook.

The pirate scoffed, looking away for a minute before dropping.

"I make deals with people. And I get what I want. It's all yours."he added looking to the side. Olivia anxiously waited and watched as a small but imposing and terrible looking man stood before the bars. Driniun.
The king who carried a horrible reputation of bloodlust killer and tyrann.

He smiled wickedly
"Well. We meet again, my lady.   "He mocked with an exaggerated bow.

Olivia said nothing, simply clinging to Jackson's hand. The king motioned for two guards who went in.

"Chain him."

But as they approached him Olivia's eyes turned orange and they went flying out of the prison.

Driniun sent others who shared the same fate.
He looked at her angrily but she stared back.
"You know, the more you fight these men, the more HE will suffer. "He said motioning for Jackson. He looked back at her and said slowly in a grave tone.
"Do we understand each other?"

Olivia stared at him, challenging and he sighed
"Fine." He motioned with his hand and suddenly a dozen of guards leapt in the cell and grabbed Jackson

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM HIM!! LEAVE HIM ALONE!!"she yelled and with magic the two holding Jackson smashed against the wall. But suddenly two pairs of arms grabbed her from behind.
"LET GO!! GET OFF!!"
She thrashed, but in vain as suddenly they blindfolded her with a black cloth and one soldier yanked her head backwards with her hair, before roughly gagging her. She squirmed under their grip but they were too strong. Jackson was thrashing as well

"Leave her alone you bastards!!"but they gagged him as well.

"Get him out of the cell. And throw him in the pit. Olivia thrashed but a man hit her across the face so hard she choked, blood in her mouth.

Tears menaced to escape her eyes as she felt them dragging Jackson out of the cell.
Driniun walked to her. There was only one guard left with them and he was holding her. Driniun smiled darkly and slightly bent over his prisoner.

"Well well... I guess there's just you and me now. And we are going to have an understanding. "
Olivia squirmed but the guard held her down in a sitting position firmly.
Driniun added "It is quite simple actually. I want information and He wants a certain someone called Peter pan.  I do the make-talking part. And he does the killing. That's a deal. Now, you and I are going to make a nice little one. "

Olivia shook her head fiercely, squirming again to get out of the man's grip. The king only chuckled darkly
"That could be easily arranged.  You see, it would be such a shame to know that your little friend died because you refused to tell me something very simple, now wouldn't it?

Olivia froze. No one hurts her family.
She waited for him to explain

"Good girl. Now. I knew we'd come to an understanding quite easily. Now I need information. About the source."

He stopped for a second before stating

"The source of the island. Of the magic here."

Olivia stopped breathing. The source?! Did he want to destroy the island??! How would he do that if...

"I see the term holds sense to you. Good. Because you will now tell me.
Ungag her."
The soldier did as told and Olivia fired back

"Why would I know that!?

"I am not stupid. Pan told you I'm sure.

"You misunderstand him. He would not tell that to me.

"Maybe not explicitly but Pan has a way of doing things he could have easily told you that. And besides being Pan's little toy of the day makes you quite valuable. Because you see, children never give up their toys. It's a fact. Now Pan, well  let's say he is the most stubborn child of the realms, and now I am playing the hard game.

"Peter is not a little child anymore." she replied through gritted teeth.

"Peter? You call him that? Well that is quite interesting... and I take it he lets you, doesn't he?"

Olivia said nothing and he smiled knowingly and darkly.
He sat before her, both on chairs and began.
"Now. Information. The source.

"No."
The blow that followed made her cough and spit the blood on the floor.

"I heard wrong. What was that?"

"You heard quite well, Driniun. N-O. No." She heard a silence and a slight rustle. Her heart beat so fast she thought it might explode.
After a few seconds he spoke again

"Now, again. Tell me?

"..."she shook her head. Suddenly he applied a burnt blade on her shoulder roughly, making her yell in pain. He kept it in place as she squirmed and yelled, feeling like a thousands knives planting in her shoulder again and again.
He took it away and she sucked in a breath, and grit her teeth to bear the pain.
"Tell. Me."

He burnt her again on the same spot. The poor girl yelled in pain, tears brimmed her eyed  but she said nothing.

After the burn came more blows, and kicks . He even used chains to whip her back her shoulders and her side.

The yells of pain echoes in the whole ship but he didn't stop.

A few moments later she felt like her body would never function anymore.  The pain knocked her out completely, she could only faintly hear what he barked at her between blows.
Covered in bruises and all bloodied,  Olivia was now chained to the wall, her arms extended to the sides, and her head falling on her shoulder, since she had no strength to stand straight.

He kept interrogating her, asking her all sorts of questions. It made no sense to her that he should know these things. There was something under all this, she knew it.

   She felt Driniun come closer, and say

"Listen to me, filthy witch, I will ask you one more time. Where is it?!"

Olivia lifted her head painfully and managed to croak out

"You...know nothing...."

Driniun chuckled "Oh I know many things. One of the things I do know, is how to make people talk. And I was taught many ways. "

He spoke slowly  she was still blindfolded but could hear him fidgeting with something in his hands.

   "This one, you haven't tried and trust me. You don't want to.  I have been gentle with you for the moment.  You're a tough one I'll give you that. But know this:

What I'm about to give you is nothing compared to what you just got.

EVERYONE breaks under this.

EVERYONE.

Even the strongest ones. They ALL break. The pain is unthinkable. "

Olivia swallowed, her mind couldn't process anything more. Her heart beat so hard in her chest she figured the whole island could hear it. The blindfold irritated her eyes and scared her . Darkness frightened her. When was all this going to stop? And what if he threatened to kill Jackson?!

If what her friend told her was true, then she needed to buy as much time as she could until he arrived. She could die. But not Jackson. Nor Peter.  Nor anyone else she cared about. If Jackson was wrong... well... she tried not to think about it. Right now she needed help.

She suddenly remembered how she talked telepathically with Peter.

Gathering all the strength she had left she told him with her mind

Peter! Peter please. Help him. Jackson is in danger, if you don't come they will kill him! Please get him to safety, please!

She let out a breath of exhaustion, and coughed blood. Some came out of her nose. She knew that was her brain and whole system which couldn't take it anymore.

Driniun let out a sigh.

"Well. I guess you asked for it then. But hear me well. When you say nothing, your little friend back there dies a slow and painful death."

Her breathing ragged, panick overwhelmed her as suddenly he applied a thin metallic circle around her head and whispered some incantations.  Olivia felt magic entering her head . Grunting she pushed it back, resisting. It tried to break in again but she growled and pushed it back again. It came back stronger every time, Driniun's voice echoing around her.

"Let. It. In."he repeated angrily. But the young girl continued to struggle and suddenly yelled all she could, to push the magic out of her mind, she felt like her head would explode, all her veins tensed to the maximum her whole body trembling under the force of the magic. She was so exhausted she couldn't resist much longer. The ground began shaking, thunder boomed in the air, the door of the cell exploded as she yelled.

Suddenly she faintly cried "No!!"
and her head fell down on her shoulder, as she let out a breath, and her body went limp.
All the magic entered her head.

Driniun smiled wickedly, satisfied.

"That's it."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.4K 1.1K 20
"You are a powerful girl, (Y/n)." "I know." "You just need to find your center." "My center was family, but I've learned that I have none left." "Y...
424K 12K 89
Peter Pan never thought he'd do anything selfless. He never thought he'd want to die. He never thought he'd be able to love. He never thought he'd se...
10.4K 286 29
This is the story of how I died... or lived. I can't reveal that until the end of the story. This story is also about where I went. I was too damn ca...
11.4K 180 10
"Your brother and his heart belong to me. If you want to see him again, you'll belong to me aswell." I glared at him in anger. That boy was a demon...