Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

De woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... Mai multe

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第7章
第8章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第9章

17.1K 697 1.2K
De woopsiedingles

"I love how I've never seen Bnha before but know everything that happens because I spoiled it all on TikTok, and now there's KNY—"
— Author-sama

Also this chapter's s h i t so beware
—————————————

"What where you even going to do without me?" I sigh, carrying Tanjiro piggy-back style.

"Like I said before, if your going to complain, you don't have to carry me!"

"At that snail pace? Puh-LEASE, I could take a nap and you'd only be ten meters away from me!"

"I wasn't that slow—" he broke into a coughing fit.

"See? And now that I think of it, we could just teleport."

"(Y/N), your too tired to even use that fire thing of yours." Tanjirou lectured. "Using the misty teleportation will literally knock you out again."

I sighed. "Fine."

——-
I suck at emotional shit ok

Later, though it was past sunset, we made it. Halfway through Tanjirou regained some stamina and started to walk himself, but I carried both of our uniforms.

I saw someone exit the house, and it wasn't Urokodaki.

"Nezuko!!" Tanjirou exclaimed.

"Your sister's awake!" I Said, seeing how adorable she is. Her pink eyes are gorgeous-

Tanjirou walked towards her, and tripped halfway. I was about to go help him, but hesitated. I mean, it was a very special time for them. And so Nezuko got to him first, and they hugged each other, though Nezuko's expression didn't change.

I walked down the hill, and joined the group hug, mainly cuz I felt like I should.

I heard a clatter of wood, and saw Urokodaki. He walked towards us and said,
"Good job, both of you, for surviving."

And so we kinda just cried and stuff for a while.

———————————

"I see." Uro Said. "So you killed the morphed demon. At last."

"I helped too!" I Said, pointing at myself. Uro didn't say anything about my interruption.

I gasped. 'How dare he!! That is not a vibe!'

"There are multiple kinds of demons, and some them can use a special spell called Blood Demon Art. You may have to fight these demons in the future, and battling them will be far more difficult then you know now. But Tanjirou, (Y/N), I'm sure you'll be fine.

"Do you think Nezuko could use Blood Demon Art as well?" I asked, looking at the door to the room Nezuko was sleeping in.

"No, I wouldn't take that as an example of Blood Demon Art. I think that she recovers by sleeping instead of eating human flesh."

Why human flesh though? Why not pork or something? I thought, but kept the question to myself once again.

——-

I yawned, walking into the bedroom and saw Tanjirou having a serious face on, looking at Nezuko.

"Stop being so negative~"I sighed, sitting beside him. "Nezuko woke up, and that's rally all that matters for now, so you should be happy while you can."

He looked towards me and smiled, and I returned it back at him. Then looked at Nezuko.

"Tanjirou, as one of your friends, can I please play with Nezuko's hair."

"Only when she wakes up."

"Oh yeah, you mean in another three years."

"(Y/N)!!!!"

———-
16 days later

An alien-looking dude with chimes on his hat appeared in front of our doorstep.

"I am Haganezuka. I have forged Monoma (Y/N) And Kamado Tanjirou's sword and have come to deliver it." He said.

But at this point I don't even know if it's a he. YOU NEVER KNOW, IT COULD BE A GIRL WITH A VERY, VERY DEEP VOICE—

OMG CORPSE HUSBAND—

c o r p s e w i f e ?

"Oh, that's us." Tanjiro said before I could. "Please come insi—"

"This is the Nichirin sword." Hagane Said, sitting on the ground. I sat in cross-cross-apple-sauce beside him, attentively listening for once.

Tanjirou was so panicked and pure I had to hold in a laugh.
"Um, you could come inside and I'll serve you some tea—"

"The materials for the Nichirin sword," Haganezuka interrupted him once again, "can be obtained from the mountain closest to the sun."

"So, like, Mercury?" I Said, But he didn't answer. So they still think the earth is flat or something?

"Scarlet Crimson Iron Sand And Scarlet Crimson Ore." he continued.

"Oh shit, are we going to have an exam on this?" I said, trying to memorize the names 'Sus Shredded Iron' and 'Red Red Rock'.

Hagane pointed towards the sky. And I mean the sky, not the sun. "These produce steel that can absorb sunlight."

"W-wow, is that so?" Tanjirou awkwardly said, unsure of what to do.

"Mt.Yoko is bathed in sunlight all day long, you see."
How is that even possible?
"Never a cloud in the sky or any rain."

"Your getting dirty, so could you please stand up? (Y/N), you too." Tanjirou asked, and i pouted and stood up.
"You finna fail your exam chile."

Haganezuka suddenly turned around and faced Tanjirou. "Your the child of brightness, aren't you? Now this is what I all lucky."

'Excuse me. Why does everyone prefer Tanjirou? Like, who would want all of THIS—'

"Oh no, I'm the son of Tanjuro and Kie."

"What kind of person names their son the legit exact same name as themselves? Honestly imma call you Tanjuro Junior."

"Please don't."

"That's not what I meant." Haganezuka Said. "See how your eyes and hair are a reddish color?" He tapped Tanjuro Junior's forehead, "When a child like you is born into a family that works with fire," he poked Tanjuro Junior's cheek, which caused him to twist his head, "it is considered lucky and is a cause for celebration."

"How can you even see through the mask?" I said out of pure curiosity, and I the attempt to lift his mask, got my and slapped away. It stung a bit, but pffft I could care less about my physical health 😀.

"Now there's a good chance the sword will become red! Right, Urokodaki?"

"Yeah." Urokodaki suddenly appeared, giving me cardiac arrest for a split second.

———

So now me and Tanjirou have our swords(in the sheath), as Haganezuka made weird hand movements.

"Now, draw your swords." He said, as if he's summoning Satan or smth, "The Nichirin sword is also called the Color Changing Sword And they change color based on the bearer."

"Hey, Tanjuro Junior, you go first." I Said, nudging him.

"Stop calling me that..." he sighed, and took out the sword from the sheath.
It slowly started to turn black.

"It's black!"—Haganezuka

"Black, Huh?"—Urokodaki

"Ooh, my favorite color. Well, shade."—(Y/N)

"I-is it a bad thing for it to be black?" Tanjirou panicked.

"No, it's just rare to see such a deep shade of black."

I saw Hagane fuming, and skooched away a bit.

"AND I WAS HOPING FOR A BRIGHT SHADE OF RED!!" He screamed, letting out a battle cry before choking Tanjirou.

"Ouch! Stop! Sorry!" Tanjirou said, dying. "How old do you think you are!? Please act like an adult!"

"I'M THIRTY SEVEN!!"

This bitch like Aizawa, but ✨anger issues✨ *insert chef's kiss*

Once he finally let go, he faced me, who was halfway out of the house.

"Why are you over there, (Y/N)?" Urokodaki asked.

"Bish I ain't need this crusty old man to fortnite default dance all over my bitch ass because the sword didn't turn red."

I got stared at in confusion, and sighed in defeat. I slowly unsheathed the sword, and once it was fully out—

the colour didn't change?

Everyone remained silent for a good ol' minute, until a crow and a common kingfisher swooped through the window into the house. With a startled squeal I hid behind Tanjirou dropping my sword— which earned me a glare from Haganezuka.

"Kamado Tanjirou!" The crow said(sounded masculine so imma say it's a he)
"MONOMA (Y/N)!" Common kingfisher Said(probably also a they/them. Sounds like my grandpa—)
"Here are your orders!"

—————————-
Why tf do I have back pains I'm not that old yet.

Oh wait

I forgot that my posture is literally 🦐

MUICHIROU IS SO ADORABLE WITH A BUN LIKE WTF—

👏yes
DANGEROUS OO THAT SOUNDS GOOD YEAH TALK TO ME BABY LIKE IM YOUR DUUUUDE-

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

254K 8.7K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
172K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
171K 7.5K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...