Copycat (KNY x BNHA reader) [...

By woopsiedingles

"HEY!! GET AWAY FROM TAMAYO-SAMA!" "No❤️" "DONT 'no❤️' ME YOU FU-" ---------- This is a crackfic, and I can't... More

Say hi to yourself or else
第一•
第2章•
第3章•
第4章•
第5章•
第6章
第8章
第9章
第10章
第11章
第12章
第13章
FANART?!
第14章
第15章
第16章
第17章
第18章
第19章
第20章
第21章
第22章
✨(Y/N) x meets x the x Demons✨ CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
第23章
第24章
第25章
第26章
第27章
第28章
第29章
第30章
第31章
第32章
pReview🥵💪💪😈🥶📐
第33章
第34章
第35章
第36章
第37章
第38章
第39章
第40章
第41章
Art + Other Things 👩🏻‍🦯💔

第7章

18.8K 795 1K
By woopsiedingles

"I'm too thicc to fit into my Kotatsu table sideways."
—Author-sama

—————————————

"Tanjirou, the brightness of this place makes my eyes hurt..." I groaned, as we walked through a path with wistee— weestire— wisomis— flowers.

"All you did since we left is complain!" Tanjirou lightly snapped back.

"Can we please just hurry? These flowers seriously make me feel sick as fuck."

"Don't say those words!"

"You ain't my momma bitch I do what I want."

We climbed stairs that had more of those wisteria flowers(Ha I figured out how to pronounce it!) and and then at the top of the mountain there were STILL wisteria flowers. Like WhY.

Along with the death flowers there were a cluster of people who all wore identical black haori's except for, like, five of them.

Gee, I wonder who the main characters are.

"Welcome everyone." Two little girls(one's a boy but (Y/N) doesn't know that yet—) said, in synch. One had white bobbed hair and the other one looked exactly the same but with black hair. "We thank you for coming to the final selection for the demon slayer corps." Was there a test at the beginning or something? Because this is the first test I've taken— "There are demons imprisoned on here, at Mt.Fujikasane by demon slayer swordsmen, and are unable to leave. And that is because of the Wisteria flowers that bloom year-round that demons hate surround the mountain. But there are no wisteria flowers from here, so demons are around. So you need to survive for seven days in this mountain to pass the Final Selection. Now you may be on your way."

"Don't be too nervous, WanTan." I said, slapping Tanjiro's back.

"See you in a week." He nervously smiled, and we headed in different directions.

*DRAMATICALLY*

——————————————

"Well I ain't even worried about demons. What I'm worried is about starving to death, so ima look for some food and water. Oh and some shelter." I walked casually around at night wearing the mask Urokodaki gave me, like it was a walk in the park.

I heard rustles from the bushes behind me.

Oh A POKÉMON!!!. I thought. Let's see if it's true that you can only kill demons with a Nichirin sword.

A demon leaped our from the bushes, and I took out my left hand and burnt it to a crisp. With blue fire. I know Dabi's quirk because we kinda fought and that's the reason why I was sent here. By the League of villains.
"Sorry bud." I said sorrowfully, but hey, it only lasted a few seconds.
"Ha! He did die!" I said afterwards, my mood swings are showing.

"Flying would be soooooo much easier though." I sighed, thinking of how if people caught me flying my life would be in danger. "You know what, I don't care about my life."
I used Hawk's quirk and flew towards whatever direction, but high in the sky so it's at least hard to see me.

As I flew, I don't know how he noticed, but there was this random blonde dude reacted to my presence and we kinda made eye contact as I flew. Bro, he freaked out so much I had to stop and laugh at him.
Then I realized that was a very shitty thing to do so then flew away as fast as I could, landing in some bushes to hide myself, before I skrrt skrrt away.

Later, I heard another scream, and noticed someone getting chased by a huge demon(a different person this time). The demon probably ate like 100 people by now, but that's just an estimation. He do look like a titan doe lol. SASAAAAGEYOOO—

"Should I save him?" I ask myself, climbing a nearby tree to a bench that would give me a good view of the slaughtering. "I mean, I could practice the vine quirk I saw Monoma's classmate do."

So like the idiot I am, I had a vine grab a high branch, and dived towards the person like Tarzan, grabbed him by the waist, and flew a good dozen meters or two away from the demon.
The dude honestly looked terrified. Good thing I kept the mask on.

"Keep this a secret ok?" I said, giving the person a wink and running back to the demon.

I landed onto a branch of a tree that was higher than the demon stylishly and wriggled my eyebrows. "Hello there Mister Demon! I'm (Y/N)!"

"Be prepared to have me Tonga💃 all over yo ass ya hoe."

Tanjiro POV

'What is she doing?!' I internally screamed, spectating the entire thing. 'She literally showed herself with wings to a random person she barely knows! I mean, who knows what'll happen to her! Oh god, it's my fault for not moving soon enough! What should I do—?!'

(Y/N) POV!!

"Another little fox brat has come, I see." The demon smirked, if his arms that were wrapped around his face moving in a weird way making a smirk like shape. "Though, you have wings, but a presence of a human. What are you?"

"Fox brat?" I said, ignoring the second half . "That's rude. I just came to survive for seven days. And make sure my friend lives as well."

"Brat, was is the year of Meji now?"

"How the fuck am I supposed to know—"

"It's Taisho Period now!" Tanjiro yelled, suddenly leaping out from behind a tree.

"Oh, good, you haven't been forcibly expired yet." I say, leaping off from the tree and landing beside him. Though, I was rudely interrupted as the demon started to scream and scratch himself, kinda what Shigaraki does when he's stressed. "ANOTHER PERIOD HAS PASSED AS I WAS HELD PRISONER IN THIS PLACE!! UNFORGIVABLE! UNFORGIVABLE! DAMN YOU UROKODAKI! DAMN YOU UROKODAKI! DAMN YOU UROKODAKI! DAMN YOU UROKODAKI!" (#copy&paste)

"How do you know the old man?" I asked, sweatdropping. Tanjiro punched me in the head, saying that it's rude to call Urokodaki an old man.

The demon snarled. "I know Urokodaki all right! He was the one who imprisoned me here 47 years ago when he was still hunting demons! It was Edo period during the Keio era..."

"You're lying!" The person I recently saved appeared from behind a tree yelled. "No demon has lived for that long! There should only be demons that are two or three humans here!"

"Yeah, But I have survived for that long, after eating around 50 of you brats."

"Damn you c r u s t y chief." I cringed.

"This'll make 16 now." The demon glared at me, insulted by the fact that I called him crusty. Prolly doesn't even what that means.

"What are you talking about..?" Tanjiro asked, fear visible in his eyes.

"That's the amount of Urokodaki's disciples I have eaten." He eerily giggled. "I promised myself to eat every one of his disciples. Let's see, the two who stood out where those two... One had unusual pink hair and a scar my his mouth. The other was a female with a flower Haori. She lacked power, but was awfully agile."

My and Tanjirou's eyes widened.

'Makomo and Sabito were eaten by this demon?! But we saw them a few days ago!'

"Warding masks? Those masks tell me which is Urokodaki's disciple, and every single person wearing them has died! When I said that to the girl, she cried and fell into a rage, and her movements got slobbish. Then I ripped off her limbs one by one and then—"

Before the demon could finish, Tanjiro ran forwards and slashed the demons arms. I ran forwards after him, but I was too late and Tanjirou got punched in the side.
I clicked my tongue and used Todoroki's quirk to freeze the Demon's arm, before he could grab Tanjirou, who was unconscious.

"You damn girl!" He hissed as his arm broke free and reached out towards me. I used Bakugou's quirk to blast the hand in a different direction, but that caused my arms to cross and made it difficult for me to move for just a split second. And in that split second came another one of the demon's arms.
In other words, I was fucked.

Or I thought.

Tanjirou snapped back to reality and cut the demon's arm off with a breathing technique, and I successfully landed on the floor Spider-Man style.
But I had to move immediately to dodge the arms that came after me once again.

No matter how many times I cut the arms off, I grows back in a second... I thought. And the demon broke the ice that was around his arm quite easily. So fire maybe?

I used my left hand to burn one of the demon's arms that came after me, and made it spread towards the core of the demon's body. But before it even went halfway through, he cut his own arm off.

"Cutting my arms won't do anything!" The demon laughed. "I remember that even the pink-haired boy couldn't cut my head off!"

As if we read each other's minds, me and Tanjiro leapt forwards, both knowing that we should kill the demon off then before anyone else turns into Chicken McNuggets.

"(Y/N)!!" Tanjirou Yelled. "Jump!! As high as you can!!"

I didn't even question why and did so. Suddenly, arms came from the ground  below me, right where I was. One hand, though it was smaller than the others, scratched my arm, but it was quite deep.

"HA! WANTAN SAW THROUGH YOUR LIES YOU SAD FUCK!"

"But you can't dodge from midair!" The demon laughed. Seems like he forgot.

I used the vines once again, grabbing onto a branch and quickly skrrt skrrt-ing away and swiftly dodged his attack.

"TANJIRO, NOW!!" I yelled.

It seems like the demon completely forgot about Tanjirou, who leapt up, prepared to chop off the demon's headZ

Then demon grinned. 'When he tries to cut my head off and fails, I'll kill them both!'

'Tanjiro if you fail I'm going to strangle you and feed you to the demon myself.' I thought, prepared to Wakana Forever his bitch ass.

"Water breathing, first form!" With a satisfying slash, the demon's head was cut off. "Water surface slash!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

886K 40.9K 174
𝒊𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒄𝒉 the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
457K 9.5K 36
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.