Young Justice One Shots ✔

Door flamingogoing

(REQUESTS ARE VERY MUCH CLOSED!!) Ever wondered what it'd be like for a superhero to fall head over heels for... Meer

A/N
♡)Cookies||Kid Flash
♡)Mole||Red Arrow
♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 1
♡)Fight||Superboy
♡)Pick Up Lines||Impulse
♡)Villain||Red Robin||Part 2
♡)Misunderstanding||Robin
♡/☁)This Isn't the End||Impulse
♡)Día de Los Muertos||Blue Beetle
♡)Last Name||Kid Flash
♡)If I Could Tell Her||Robin
☁/☾)Satisfied||Nightwing||Part 1
♡)Only Us||Beast Boy
♡)Clings and Cuddles||Red Robin
♡/☾)Helpless||Nightwing||Part 2
♡)Scarab||Blue Beetle
♡)Good For You||Robin
♡)A Guy That I'd Kinda Be Into||Blue Beetle||Part 1
♡/☾)Red String||Kid Flash||Valentine's!
♡/☾)Soulmate Countdown||Impulse||Valentines!
♡)Kiss the Girl||Red Robin||Valentine's!
♡)Voices in My Head||Blue Beetle||Part 2
♡)Think About You||Robin
♡)Stay||Impulse
♡)YouTube||Beast Boy
♡)Someone You Like||Superboy
♡)Nothing Like Us||Red Arrow
☁)The Bet||Robin||Part 1
♡/☆)Truth or Dare||Impulse/Blue Beetle
♡)The Bet||Robin||Part 2
♡)Post-it Notes||Red Robin
☁)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 1
♡)Another Time, Another Chance||Nightwing||Part 2
☁)Just a Dream||Kid Flash
☁)Happy||Superboy
♡)Not Evil||Icicle Jr.
☆)Just Something to Keep You Guys Entertained
♡)Blind Sight||Robin
☁)First Burn||Nightwing
☆)If You Went Grocery Shopping With Young Justice
♡/☁)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 1
♡)It's Not Like I Like You||Impulse
☁)Curse of a Mirror||Blue Beetle||Part 1
♡)Cracks||Beast Boy||Part 2
♡)Curse of a Mirror||Blue Beetle||Part 2
♡/☆)If Kid Flash/Wally Was Your Boyfriend
♡)Symbiosi||Aqualad||Part 1
☆)Texting... with Young Justice Season 1
♡/☾)A Not-So Cinderella Story||Superboy
♡/☁/☾)Life and Death||Red Robin
♡)Symbiosi||Aqualad||Part 2
A/N
☆)The Show||Young Justice||Christmas!
☁)Let Go||Robin
♡)Confessed, No Regrets||Aqualad
♡)Scared||Beast Boy
☆)A Young Justice and Avengers Crossover
♡)Rewrite The Stars||Blue Beetle
♡)Sunrises||Blue Beetle
♡)Like You||El Dorado
REQUESTS ARE OPEN (along with some sad news)
☁)What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger||Nightwing
♡)A Little Jealousy||Nightwing
♡)Pregnant||Young Justice||All Males! Part 1
♡)Pregnant||Beast Boy||Part 2 + I'm Sorry :,)

♡/☆)Fessing to the Family||Red Robin||Batfam!

3.2K 88 53
Door flamingogoing

Finally catching up XD

Requested by: MildTsundere

Reader: Red Robin's girlfriend

Summary: (Y/N) and Tim have been dating for a while now, and they finally decide to confess the news to the Batfam... but their reactions are full of surprises.

----------------

  "Are you really sure about this? Talking to Bruce Wayne of all people about this is making me sweat.", you gulped, squeezing Tim's hand; your boyfriend's hand to be exact.

You'd been dating for almost a year now and it was about time you told Batfam to let them know... but it was still so nervewracking since the whole family was pretty intimidating by themselves.

As of now, you were both standing outside the gate, staring at the huge mansion behind it in all of its glory; Wayne Manor. Gosh, this was freaking you out.

"I know Batman and everyone else all look pretty daunting but believe me, they're good judges of character. They're gonna love you.", Tim reassured, squeezing your hand back, "Plus, we already did this with your family, so it should be fine."

"Well, my family isn't a bunch of extremely terrifying superheroes.", you cocked a brow and earning a small chuckle from the other, "True, but we have to face it eventually, so let's get it over with."

"Yeesh, why you gotta be so wise?", you chuckled affectionately, "But you're right. Let's go in."

Tim grinned and pressed the button on the intercom. A security camera popped out of the wall, eyeing you both; rich people...

"Alfred, it's me! And I brought (Y/N) along.", Tim voiced after clearing his throat, "We have something to tell you all."

"Of course, Master Tim, please come in.", the intercom crackled as the gate slowly swung open.

"Fancy.", you whispered as you both walked in, causing Tim to give a small laugh, "That's Wayne Manor for you."

Eventually, you finally entered the mansion, in awe of how humongous it was. And how terrifying it was.

"Ah, Master Tim and Ms. (Y/N).", Alfred appeared out of nowhere, scaring the living daylights out of you, "Let me lead you to the living room."

"You call it a living room? I would've thought that you would call it a fancier name.", you joked, "The kindred parlor or something."

"Oh, please, no.", Tim laughed as you continued to walk, the sound echoing in the halls. The very big, intimidating halls. You knew you were getting closer once the boys' voices began to grow clearer and clearer, affecting your nerves once again.

Taking a deep breath, you braced yourself for the savage comments as you entered the living room. It had a warm fireplace and seated on the couch were the bumbling batboys themselves; Nightwing, Red Hood, and Robin. Or, aka, Dick Grayson, Jason Todd, and Damian Wayne.

As you stood at the doorway of the room, Tim cleared his throat, "Hey, everyone... we have some news to break out to you.", the noise died down slowly when the boys whipped their heads around and realized you were here, "And you all remember (Y/N), of course."

The boys seemed to exchange knowing looks that you could only dream to understand, smirking to themselves, "Do, uh, any of you know where Bruce is? We need all of us to be here..."

"I'll go get Master Bruce.", Alfred said with a hint of an amused smile and a twinkle in his eye, exiting the room to find Bruce.

"The kindred parlor, eh?", Dick's corner of his mouth quirked upwards, "Maybe we should call the living room that from now on."

You felt your face redden at his words, "Oh, you heard that? I didn't think you'd hear that from so far away."

"The hallways have pretty nice acoustics.", Jason said a matter-of-factly, earning a snicker and an elbowing from Damian.

"Right...", Tim raised a brow in suspicion at the still smirking boys, "Wanna tell us what really happened--"

"Tim, (Y/N).", you froze at the low voice, "You have something you want to tell us all?"

"Yes.", Tim answered confidently as you continued to grasp onto his hand, earning an eyeing from Bruce Wayne himself as he seated himself with folded arms, "We have news to tell you all."

You shuffled awkwardly shuffled towards the front middle part of the room right in front of the fireplace to face everyone face to face. Tim shot you reassuring smile, tracing circles on your hand with his thumb, "(Y/N) and I... have been dating for a while now."

"Almost a year, actually...", you nervously added, feeling your face flush even more.

Silence filled the room.

"Really? That's all you guys wanted to tell us?! You must be kidding me!", Damian groaned, facepalming dramatically, "I thought everyone already knew about this."

You blinked, "Wait, what?", this was not the reaction you were expecting, "You knew about this?"

"Well, yeah! It's super obvious.", Damian said like it was obvious, "Unless the person that you're telling is so naturally dumb that they can trip over a cordless phone."

Ouch. Remind me to never make Damian mad at me.

"I knew as well.", Bruce spoke up with a hint of a smirk, "I'm the world's greatest detective. Of course, I'd know."

"What?", Tim's lips parted in surprise, "Yeah, same.", Jason chimed in nonchalantly, "Except I walked in on you guys making out once.", he grinned mischievously, making you and Tim both explode into fiery red tomatoes.

"What, no way! Did you film it?", Dick exclaimed as Jason chuckled, nodding his head. Dick took out his phone, scrolling through it teasingly, "I walked in on them cuddling and feeding each other pizza; you send me yours and I'll send you mine."

"Deal.", Jason said instantly, also pulling out his phone with a wicked grin.

"Oh my gosh, what is happening...", you whispered, hiding your face with your free hand.

"Alfred... not you too, right?", Tim asked weakly, turning everyone's attention towards him.

Alfred smiled softly, "I'm sorry to disappoint, Master Tim, but everyone knew."

Tim sighed and made eye contact with you before letting a laugh slip past his lips. Soon enough you joined in because of the ridiculousness of this situation, "Well, this whole trip was for nothing.", you joked, giggling through your embarrassment.

"Ew, get a room you two!", Damian gagged as you both turned your attention back to the family, realizing Dick and Jason were recording the scene as Bruce smirked from the sidelines.

You both sheepishly laughed again, though never letting go of each other's hands. Alfred smiled warmly, "Would you like to stay for dinner, Ms. (Y/N)?"

You smiled, "I'd love to."

*_*_*_*_*_*Bonus, yasss*_*_*_*_*_*

  "Ew, they're walking hand in hand!", Damian commented as you and Tim walked down the halls with Alfred leading the way, spying on you from a nearby staircase with binoculars.

"Really? Let me see.", Dick whispered, snatching the binoculars away from Damian and holding it to his eyes, "You're right! Aw, Tim is blushing like crazy. I'm going to tease him to death when some time."

"My turn.", Jason interjected, grabbing the binoculars and looking into them, "Gosh, they're so in love that it's kind of sickening but sort of cute?"

"Did you just use the word 'cute'?", Damian judgingly looked at Jason, "What happened to you? I thought you were alright until you opened your mouth and said that."

"Hardy har.", Jason hissed but continued to watch you both from afar, "Dick, did she just say kindred parlor?"

"Tim's going to marry a nerd!", Damian gasped quietly as Dick laughed, "She seems like a woman after Tim's own heart."

"Wait, is Alfred leading them to where we're supposed to be?"

"Oh, shoot, we gotta run."

------------------

yes.
yessssssss.
i'm being productive uwu

hope you liked the chapter, you beautiful people :3
stay crash and bAIIIII!~

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

126K 2.1K 87
I write imagines and preferences about YJ and the Batfam, hence the title. I tried to make all of my pieces gender neutral, but not all of them are...
8.9K 317 14
Young Justice Fanfic After her first mission is successful, everything goes down hill. She loses her best friend, meets clones, gets dragged back to...
531K 15.3K 101
I am purposely doing this cause I want this to be a complete surprise But it is a Fem. Percy Young Justice Crossover (Big shocker) But that's all I'l...
24.9K 528 14
Adventures and moments with the Young Justice team. Art cover isn't mine. Credit to artist.