The Devil's Touch (Completed)...

By Lil_Miss_Zee

Rose has always been afraid of living. Her father had abused her in ways that left her broken. She feared tha... More

* Introduction *
1. The Meeting
2.The Prince of DARKNESS!!
3. Mine, Princess
4. The Dance
*Not an update*
5. Princess be looking like a queen.
6.The Bosses Sister
7. King of the underworld
8. Lust
10. Ben Day
11. And Ben day continues
12. The news
13. No news isn't always good news
14. The funeral
15. Life goes on...eventually
16. Hurting you is my biggest mistake
17. Going crazy like a headless chicken
18. Hide and seek
19. Cold as Ice
20. Charity from the Devil.
21. He is no longer just a devil.
22. Waterworks?
23. Chris?
24. No one touches what belongs the King
25. Matt Johnson
26. Mine
27. Truth
28. Truth 2.0
29. Our beginning
30. A Sad Celebration
31. The final Truth reveal
32. Forgiveness... healing
33. Our Beginning
34. I hate dark places
35. War
36. Death
37. We are survivors
38. Family
¡Announcement!
39. 35 days en-courting.
40. New Rose
41. Neighbor
42. Revenge is a savage thing.
43. Desire
44. Paris
45. Mrs Black
46. Home
47. Battlefield
48. Love and War
49. Anthony Bell
50. Enough!
51. Confession
52. Bitch named Alexa
53. Home
54. Family News
55 Family Dinner
56. Good bye
57. This means war!
58. New York.
59. Horror of horrors
60. Torture of the soul
61. Death is my only friend
62. The ending of a sad story
63. Final Battle
64. Peace and Death
65. Lucifer
Last words

9. The stranger and the after effects...

15.9K 376 92
By Lil_Miss_Zee

I never thought that I would do the impossible, you know. I always gave people advice but I never followed it. Does that make me a hypocrite or just blind to my faults? I was never a fan of PDA but I still openly showed my love to Ben in public. I wanted to prove to him that I wasn't ashamed of him.

Mr. Black...I don't know. There were no words for what Mr. Black meant to me. I look back at my life and it feels so colorless without him. It's wrong, no doubt. Ben is supposed to bring color to my life. He was the man I loved but I still thought of another man, I still allowed another man to touch me. He was the perfect gentlemen, Ben was everything and more yet I can't seem to get Mr. Black out of my mind.

I never compared Ben with other Men and I didn't compare him to Mr. Black because Mr. Black showed me affection in his way and Ben did it, his way. I won't choose between them. Ben was my boyfriend and would remain my boyfriend unless he broke up with me.

My brain was all over the place and I need air. I got myself a drink and headed out to the garden. The venue had a beautiful water fountain and I thought it could be the perfect place to clear my head. Mr black had no right to do what he did yet he did. I gave him the right and that would forever hunt me. Devil's Tech was the only connection I had towards him besides Candice. I wasn't going to quit my job because then I would be closing the door in my own face. I finally got promoted and I finally have everything I wanted. Mr. Black would be nothing but a -

"I'm sorry." I apologized to the person I bumped into. "I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's all fine." The accent was thick and beautiful. Non-American. I looked up to meet the eyes of the stranger. "No drink was spilled, so no harm, no foul."

I gave a smile. "I'm Rose."

"Ah, the infamous Rosella Bell." She said. "The Bell family is under the protection of the King."

"And you are?" I question. The feeling I was getting from her wasn't good at all, then again she might not be a first impression type of person.

"Let's say, I am a friend of your friend." she had a smug look on her face.

"I have no connection towards the 'King', you talk of." I turned to walk. "Miss, My brothers, they do their own thing but know this, my family should not be utter from your lips."

She gave me a smile. "Butterfly, we going to be best friends. You think this fairy tale life you seem to be living will last." she paused. "it won't. I don't hate you or anything. I am not your enemy. I don't want trouble."

"I am confused. You don't want trouble, yet you look for it. I am a nice person and we can't be best friends because I have the world's best friend. I would like to be your friend but I can't because you indirect threatened my brothers. Us, you and me, will never be anything. You touched my family and that could be your worst mistake."

She kept quiet for a while we stared at each other. She didn't once break eye contact, neither did I. My brother are my world and this female just came to my world with unclear intentions. She was gorgeous, no doubt. The Korean female in front of me, showed signs of wealth, proper education, and much more. She could easily have been my friend but she approached me wrong. Then again everyone deserves second chances, everyone except her. She touched my family, she touched my heart with the full intention of getting to me and I allowed it.

"Your Brother -"

"My brothers are just that mine." I gave her a look. "I'll be leaving. Good Luck with your plan, miss." I turned my back to her but turned back around to give her a smile. "You look beautiful by the way." She gave me a smile. "If you planing anything against my brother I suggest you do prepare yourself for war. And it will be with me and no army."

"Like my sister said." I heard my brother's voice behind me. "Prepare for war, Riri."

Riri, she finally has a name to her beautiful face. Why are all the beautiful people involved in some wicked scheme? What was her connection with my brothers? Is the King, she's talking about Mr. Black or some other Big shot? Why do I have so many unanswered questions? I already had my problems with Mr. Black, now I had to struggle with my brothers and their secret life. I knew asking Charles these questions would end with me wasting my breath. To keep me safe is for me to know nothing. That was his answer to all the questions I ever asked him about his secret life.

"Riri...:" I said. She took her eyes from my brother to me. "Nice to meet you." I might not like her but I have manners. I was raised to always show respect. Respect is the one thing no one can steal from you, therefore you use it against them.

"Pleasure is mine, Love." she gave me a smile. "May the King serve you well, princess." she walked passed my brother and tap his cheek. "You look handsome as ever, August Bell." with that she left us.

"Rose..."

"I know stay away, blah blah blah."

"You don't understand, Rose." August pulled my arms and forced me to make eye contact. "She is a snake but she is valuable. She flies alone, whatever you do, never accept her help. Never. She is like the octopus in Little mermaid. She will give you what you want and at a cost, you are not willing to pay. She collects when she knows you won't give it up and that's when acts. She is both clever and beautiful, the perfect weapon to destroy any man." he looked all worried as if he made a deal with her and now it's hunting him. "Please."

"I will be on the lookout, Brother." I kissed his cheek and left.

I don't need someone to grant wishes. I don't need a fairy. I needed a miracle because out of everything that happened today or in the past minutes, I could only think of Mr. Black and what we did. And that was a dangerous game I was playing at.

*

Dinner was awkward, to say the least. I didn't have an answer to the accusation which made them think that they were right. They are horrible but what made it worse was the fact that they thought I was thinking about Ben and that got Mr. Black angry. I love my friends and family but the thing is that they never knew when to stop. They anger Mr. Black so much that he left the table and what he left behind was a span of awkward tension.

No one expects I knew the real reason for his sudden leave and as much as I wanted to go after him, I couldn't. I had two reasons, one, I didn't trust my legs. My insides were still craving him and the animals in my stomach are going crazy. My second reason was quite obvious, I couldn't run after my boss because it would confirm Stephanie's expectation and if I had a close working relationship with him, I would understand but I didn't have one so it would look suspicious.

The girls and I went to the club but we came home early seeing as the night didn't go as planned. We were all tired and both my brother were not joining us so it was just going to be Candice, myself and the twins. We decided at the club that we will all return home to my apartment.

I have a two-bedroom apartment. I don't have a guest coming over and then spending the night so I didn't need the extra room. When thgirl'sls sleepover, we share a bed. Whether we sleep at my apartment or one of the girl's place, we never sleep apart. We were comfortable with each other and I guess that's the positive thing in our friendship.

Currently, I was making breakfast for the girls. I was going to my sister later, maybe near midday will I departure. I was in a tank top and my undies. When I said we were comfortable with each other, I meant beyond boundaries.

"Babe, you need to finish," Candice said standing in her Victoria secret undies.

We were going to watch a rerun of the best vampire series ever created. We loved Vampire Dairies but we were all on different sides, I mean, we all can't be team Stefan and team Damian but when it comes down to reality, we loved the Salvatore brothers.

"Yeah, I am done." I gave her a slight look. "Take the twins plate and I'll have yours right out, okay Love."

She gave me her doubtful look as she took the twins' plates. "Better hurry up." with that she left.

I turned on the music. I loved music and I couldn't work in a quiet environment. I grew up in a noisy house, so noise and I got along well. The first song that came on was 'I still believe' sang by Mariah Carey.

I started working on the eggs while cleaning the dishes. Candice always said she'll sing this song to the love of her life. If they slip up but they are meant for each, she'll sing it for him because, like me, Candice believes in a true love's kiss.

Candice dated for a while until she fell in love with this Asian guy and she really loved him. He gave Candice everything she wanted and he was all she needed. He was a partner to Devil's tech and was in America on business when they met. She was willing to leave everything for him but a car accident stopped everything.

It was a freak accident. The car's wheel slipped on ice and collided with an upcoming track. Everyone, including the truck driver, died on impact. It broke my friend and I only knew Candice for two years but I knew she was a strong woman and to see her crack isn't a beautiful sight. Candice lost hope after that. Lee, the Asian guy, left her the ring and the apartment he brought. His business went to his successor.

Candice still wears the ring and she now lives in the apartment. I think time helped her heal but she hasn't learned to let go. She dates but for the fun of it. She doesn't want a partner because of the fear of death. Ahe is scared if she loves another, she will have to give them off to death as well.

The opening from the front door snapped me out of my thoughts. My first thought went to Ben. He is the only one beside Candice and myself who has access to my apartment.

"Ben, How many times do I have to tell you to knock and then enter?" I said still with my back towards the entrance. I got no reply. I turned around and stared straight into the face that released the beast. The glass I had in my hands slipped and broke the silence between us.

"Princess." Was all he said.

I was to shock to reply. How did he get into my apartment? I was still guilty about last night. I had basically cheated on the guy I loved. My feelings for Ben might not be as strong as it use to be but I still loved him. He... I don't know but he is my Ben and I loved him.

"You need to leave, Mr. Black," I said as calmly as possible. I don't know how I sounded because the beating of my heart was beyond loud.

There was a moment of silence. He looked at me and I couldn't keep the eye contact so I averted my eyes to the broken glass on the floor. Before I could open my mouth again my phone rang. I walked towards my phone but kept eye contact with Mr. Black.

"Rose speaking."

"Ms. Bell." A female voice said. "The meeting for next week has been canceled. We letting everyone know in advance."

"It's fine and thanks for letting me know."

"Its a pleasure, Ms. Bell." I smiled. "Sorry for the inconvenience and enjoy your weekend."

"Same to you." And the line went dead.

I turned to face Mr. Black. No one said anything. My attraction towards Mr. Black can either be good or bad but my gut is thinking of Ben and no way in hell, am I going to hurt him.

"You see, princess.." He was dramatic as always. "You think you love Benjamin and I have no doubt that you do but..."

"But my body reacts to you, Mr. Black." I sigh. "I know." I looked down at my feet. Admitting out loud is really something to be ashamed of. "Your one hell of a man going after something that will never belong to you." I gave a little sarcastic laugh. "What kind of a King are you if you can't even get your own queen!" I screamed at him.

He remained calm as ever. "Careful princess, don't say things that you'll regret."

I took a few deep breaths. I will not lose myself because of him. I will stay strong in my way and I will not bow down to him, I will never bow down to him. Not now, not ever because Mr. Black from today onwards shall be only my boss, not like he was something else but my point stands.

"Princess, You were mine the day you moved to Los Angeles." He said calmly.

"Why not claim me?" I questioned.

"Because I had a pest problem." He gave me one of those sexy smirks. "I could have you now but..." 

The bedroom opened before he could finish. "Brother, why do you have to be such a pain? It was a lovely morning and you just had to ruin it, didn't you?" Candice came out in nothing but her undies and a robe for me

She helped me with the robe and I whispered a 'thank you'. It took her long enough to get the robe and it was even mine, it was hers. The kitchen island covered my bottom part but if I moved or if Mr. Black come forward, I would be exposed to his naked eye.

Before anyone could even take a breath my front door opened. I had enough drama in my life so if I could avoid it, I always do. But with Ben at the Kitchen entrance alongside Mr. Black and both Me and Candice halfway naked, it basically spelled drama.

"Rose?" Ben asked suspiciously.

What does a person say in such situations? What am I going to do? Ben never cheated on me. God knows how much I hate Mr. Black, right about now.

"Relax, Mr. possessive," Candice said calmly. I pray Candice actually helps this time. Candice has this horrible condition called 'can't shut up'. I have fallen victim to the curse called Candice. She tried to fix a situation once and trust me, it became far worse. "He's my brother, he came for some family issue."

Thank you, God. "What were you thinking?"

He smiled and came towards me. He kissed my cheek before he hugged me from behind. "Nothing." He said and place a small kiss on my neck.

"You better." I teased.

"Let's get, Ben day started." He said excitedly from behind me.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

195K 4.2K 48
Kai Parker, a 27 year old mafia king. He never had things the easy way. But in the end, he always gets what he wants. Rose, separated from her parent...
1.1K 62 11
Nobody knew his last name, but they knew his name and also that he was the right hand of the most feared and powerful Mafia, not just in Russia, but...
576K 16K 29
One touch. One touch was enough for a tough mafia boss to fall in a love with the unknown girl. She was abused, he was abused. Two broken people tryi...
71.4K 1.2K 39
"You can't avoid me forever Lara" I chuckled "I'm ignoring you, you idiot" "Is it?" he slowly came towards me and pressed my body with his. Now I'm c...