[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

By shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 23

5K 225 36
By shro_om

Previously!

Once the male could smell that you were finally calming down, he redirected his attention to the birds that were constantly chanting "South-southeast! You must head Southeast!" With a whining tone, "We know! We heard you both loud and clear! So quiet down and give us a break!" The two birds flocked to his face and continued to chant, but now even louder. "I'm begging you! We already got the message! Please!"

And right when Tanjiro said 'Please!', an ear-shattering 'Please!' came from ahead of you both, leaving you both cringing at such a screech. 

On to Chapter 23!

Your eyes traveled to where the sudden scream came from. Finding the source of the noise, you could see that it was one of the boys that attended the selection. "Oh, it's that one guy who thinks he's going to die," you said blatantly, catching your male companion by surprise. "W-What? What do you mean by that (Y/N)chan?" Now realizing what you had blurted out, you immediately clarified what you meant. "Oh! Well, at the selection, I overheard him talking to himself, mainly about how he was going to die to a demon. Sorry if that was sudden..." You chuckled lightly as the boy nodded, understanding what you meant.

After you two's small conversation, a small sparrow was frantically flying towards you both. Tanjiro stuck his hand out first in order to let the small bird land in his hand. It chirped uncontrollably as it flapped it's wings. You merely tilted your head at what the bird was trying to convey since you couldn't understand it. Hoping that Tanjiro held the same confusion as you, you turned your tilted head towards him. But, to your surprise, you saw him nodding and understanding the bird. 'How on earth?! How are you understanding such a tiny bird?!' You mentally screamed, completely bewildered by Tanjiro's hidden talent.

"I see! Gotcha!" Your sunny-haired male exclaimed out loud as he looked forward at the troublesome male in the yellow who was clinging to a girl with his eyes a flowing river. The bird looked relieved and happy to know that Tanjiro was able to understand it. Turning to you with determined and serious eyes, "Let's go (Y/N)chan!" Your face contorted with confusion, which made the male have to stifle a laugh, "Let's go!" He yelled out once more, trying to ignore your confused face which he found quite cute. The aforementioned male now pulled you towards the other two individuals that stood in the middle of the road. 

"Please help me! Please marry me!" You heard the yellow-haired male yell with anguish. You sweat-dropped as you heard the crying boys words. Once standing behind him, Tanjiro let go of your hand and instead grabbed the back-neck of the blond's haori. You placed a hand over your mouth to cover your giggles; your giggles being caused by Tanjiro's angry expression and the unknown males snotty and teary self. "What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road?!" Your friend began to yell, "Can't you see she wants no part of you?!" Referencing the girl that the blond was clinging to. "And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!" He ended. 

The male merely furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at the wine-eyed male that was scolding him. "That uniform! You're that guy from the selection!" The unknown boys words seemed to had set off Tanjiro, "NO ONE I KNOW IS ANYTHING LIKE YOU! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" Your friend finally exploded. The yellow-fading-to-orange haired male cried out in denial. Placing your hand on your red-headed friends shoulder, "Tanjiro-kun," you giggled into his ear, not being to stop yourself, finding this situation pretty entertaining, "there's no need to explode." The boy looked at you briefly with tiny pupils as he heard your words, not knowing how to react when he heard your giggle in his ear. 

But he ripped himself away from your eyes and focused on the task at hand; get this stranger away from the girl he was bugging. He stared down the male who he was still holding by the back of his yellow haori momentarily, before releasing him and quickly apologizing to the girl who went through the blond's torment. 'Well that was a quick change in his attitude...' You thought to yourself. "Oi," you tried to speak with the yellow-haired male, but his focus was much too fixed on the girl Tanjiro was apologizing to. "HEY! STAY OUT OF THE WAY! THAT GIRL IS GOING TO MARRY ME! BECAUSE SHE'S IN LOVE WITH ME, ALL RI-" The blond was cut off with a loud smack by the girl that he proclaimed was going to marry him. 

The black haired girl continuously began to smack the boy relentlessly. Both you and Tanjiro froze for a moment, having the same question in mind, 'What do we do!?' Quickly you jumped in front of the girl who was releasing her anger upon the crouched male, "Hey! Hey! There's no need to continuously smack him now!" You tried to reason as your male friend restricted the girls movements. The male, who you still didn't know, screamed with anguish from behind you, hurting your ears slightly. 

You felt the male from behind you grab your waist, making you flinch slightly. But as you looked down, his face was covered with fear and was soaked from his tears. You sighed lightly, knowing that he wasn't going to do anything stupid with you. The girl proceeded to yell at the yellow-haired male about how she didn't love him and that she already had a fiance, making the male cry even more from behind you and wipe his nose on your haori. "O-Oi! Cut that out! I'm not a tissue!" You yelled as the girl yelled out an enraged goodbye and began stomping away. 

"Oi! Cut it out!" Tanjiro yelled as he rushed to your side to pry off the snotty male. With you finally escaping the boys grasp also, he immediately blamed Tanjiro. The strange male went off at the boy, saying how this entire situation was none of his business and that he should've protected him like you did. You both looked at the stranger with disgusted looks, clearly not amused or sorrowful for the still, unknown male. "What's with those looks on your faces?! Stop it!" He began to wail once more, "Stop looking at me like I'm some sort of creature!" 

Your once existing disgusted look soon fell as it was replaced by a look of tiresome, 'Geez, why did we even have to run into this guy...'  "Don't look at me like that! It's rude! And you!" He pointed towards Tanjiro with tears still coming from his eyes, "You're responsible for making me miss out on getting married!" Everything fell silent. You stood there awkwardly next to Tanjiro, not knowing why he was so quiet. The males disgusted look merely worsened. The short-lived silence ended once the male yelled once more, "Geez! Say something!" His voice loud and on the verge of cracking.

The male proceeded to tell Tanjiro about how he was extremely weak and that he needed you both to protect him until he was married. "My name is Tanjiro Kamado! And she is (Y/N) (L/N)!" Tanjiro yelled, getting irritated by the fact that you both were not being addressed correctly. "Is that so?! My apologies!" He proceeded to crawl to you both in a pleading manner, "I'm Zenitsu Agatsuma! Please save me, Tanjiro and (Y/N)!" Zenitsu begged as he looked at you and your male friend frantically. Now feeling a little bad for the male, you bent down to his crawling form, "What are you talking about, Zenitsu?" You asked, thinking that it was his safety that was in danger. 

The males brown and golden eyes looked at you for a short moment, before his eyes filled with tears and he flailed himself onto you. He wailed and wailed as he coiled his arms around your torso and rubbed his teary eyes on your shoulder. "H-Hey! Relax!" You yelled, trying to help calm the extremely emotional male. "There's no need to cling and cry on me like this! Get off of me so that you can speak correctly!" The aforementioned male only cried more, "But I have to! Hugging you is the only thing helping me calm down! So you should hug me back!" You were baffled at the males excuse, "W-What?! What kind of excuse is that?! Just get off of me already!" You yelled out as you tried to pry the male off of you. 

Tanjiro could feel a vein pop from his forehead as he watched you try to push away the clinging male off of you. Marching up to the both of you with heavy steps, he pulled Zenitsu off of you by grabbing the back of his haori. "When someone asks you to get off of them," putting the male on the other side of the road away from you, "you get off of them!" The aforementioned male let go of Zenitsu's haori and now gripped his shoulders instead, 

"Now tell me, what was your reason of becoming a swordsmen!"

A/N

This chapter is definitely one of my favorites because I was able to write about Zenitsu's ridiculous personality! I really do love how strange he can be!

 But enjoy this chapter for now everyone! Oh, and thank you once more for 17K views (or reads, which one is it lol?)!!! It's really exciting to see my story achieve such a high number!

That will be it from me this time though! Have a wonderful whateverthetimeisforyourightnow everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

854K 29.1K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
129K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...
874K 35.2K 56
━ ❝ 𝐖𝐇𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐍'𝐓 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐆𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘? 𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐄𝐏𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔, 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐂𝐀𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘. ❞ ( tomioka giyuu x fem!reader ) kimetsu...
179K 2.4K 72
ⵌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ ┊𝔞 𝔟𝔬𝔬𝔨 𝔬𝔣 𝔞𝔠𝔠𝔲𝔪𝔲𝔩𝔞𝔱𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔱𝔰 ઉ ➤ disclaimer : - tw is always in the begi...