The Assassins ~Kaito Kid x Re...

By faqhiramirako

Y/n and her cousins are assassins. They help people in dangerous but who's know they have big secret. Kaito k... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
This is....urm dress prom
Tuxedo or suit and dress....sorry for this readers
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 2

1.2K 46 28
By faqhiramirako

Preview

Then I'll step into the class but something happens...

To be continued...

KAITO POV

I'll run and went to the class with such a hurry and I panicked because Ahoko usually use a mop to hit me  because i peek under her skirt to look at it and she also wear a same colour underwear. "Why she doesn't wear a different colour."

"BAKAITO!!!" Ahoko chase me. I bump into a girl who has h/l h/c hair and wear a big glasses. Suddenly, Ahoko throw a mop at me but i dodge it. The mop fly and hit that girl "Oops, that must hurt" i help her to stand up because that Ahoko fault.

KITSU POV

I'll saw a mop flying and it hit Y/n. "Woah!" I'll shock at that. I'll walk to y/n and take a look if she okay or not. Then a boy pass by me and help Y/n to stand up but I felt something wrong then i'll look at Y/n and the dark aura appear around her. "Shit! Bad time" i curse at myself.

"Hana ! Give me a candy" i shout but in a low voice to hana.
"Oh,okay!" Hana gave me a candy. I'll take it out and open the candy plastic wrapper . I'll fed to Y/n  and her aura had dissappear.

HANA POV

"That was so close" i said at Kitsu.
"Yeah~~~" Kitsu sigh.

"Y/n angered is very dangerous than me because people could get killed with her bad side. When we were a child Kitsu, Y/n and i went out to buy a candy. Then something happened, we saw a soccer ball pass by me and hit Y/n. I felt dark aura appeared around her. She then took the soccer ball and put it down. She slowly take a step back and kicked the soccer ball. The soccer ball had passed by the teenager boys and hit the goal. Kitsu and i was really shocked because that kicked was really dangerous. Her dark side still appeared, Kitsu gave her a candy and she went back to normal. We still think that was weird and we think that we know how  to make that dangerous mood dissappear."

Y/N POV

"Ouch!" I rub my head while eating the candy.
Then a boy help me stand up "Hey are you okay,sorry for that."
"Nah it's okay" i forgive him.
Then a girl appear and push that boy. I was shock and the girl suddenly apologise "Sorry, I didn't mean it. This was Bakaito fault" she bark at the boy."Bakaito???"
I let out giggle "Nah, it's okay. Just be careful,i was afraid that you would throw a dangerous thing to people." I advice her. "Yeah, Ahoko be careful" that boy said it  and the girl glared at the boy.

"Mrs. Nakamori and Mr. Kuroba, please sit down at your seated place." Teacher Takuya said at the two of them.
"Hight,sensei / Yes,teacher"
"Student, we are having a new student. Sorry, Mrs. L/n...Oh yeah, please introduced yourself."

"Nah, it's okay teacher nevermind it" Hana said with cheerful voice." Who nevermind it, i'm sure if my bad side appeared again i will hit the both of them. Wait,calm down Y/n."

"Hello, guys! My name is Hana L/n. Nice to meet you" Hana smile at them. Many boys were blushing because of her cute voice.
"Hmm,hey. My name is Kitsu L/n. Nice to meet you all" Kitsu smirk when she introduced herself.
"Ouch! Yo! My name is Y/n L/n. Nice to meet you duh" i'll said with a bored voice. Kitsu, Hana and the classes were shock and stare at me. "Huh, what???" I said innocently. "Nevermind" they said. "I think, i just let out my tomboy side again.Hmm...nevermind"
"Okay, Mrs. L/n please sit at your empty desk"
"Oh, okay" we said in unison.

I'll walk and seat right beside the boy which is Mr. Kuroba. Kitsu seat beside him aswell and Hana seat beside the girl which is Mrs. Nakamori. Then the teacher started  teaching us math and history subject, "Ughhhhh, so boring dude because i already learn it."

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Yeah! Go die math and history subject. Im free" I thought and smirk.
"Okay, students that's all for today and don't forget to do your homework or else you get your punishment" Teacher grin.

"Yes!" I happy take out my lunch. "Here we go"
"Y/n!" Hana shout at me. "Damn, why you always get in my way to eat my lunch"
"Huh, what?" I'll said innocently.
"This boy and this girl wanted to introduce themself and they wanted to eat with us" Hana said to me. "Why! I want to eat peacefully and alone i was annoyed.
"Ugh,okay" i sigh and followed Hana.
"Hello, sorry about it. My name is Aoko Nakamori and this baka is Kaito Kuroba."
"Im not a baka" Kaito annoyed.
"Hmph, i hope we can get along well." Aoko smiled at us.
"Oh, it's fine. We want to be your friend." Hana was so excited and made my eardrum hurt.
"The heck Hana don't shout at my eardrum. It really hurt dumbass." I'm getting really pissed.
"Oops, sorry Y/n." Hana apologise to me.
"Hey! I want to eat my lunch before lunch time is finish." Kitsu getting mad because she hungry.
"Yeah~~~." I was getting mad because Hana stopped me to eat my lunch.
They nodded.
"C'mon, we're going to the rooftop." Aoko said to us.
"Rooftop?" Hana was blank.
"Yes! My favourite place to eat." Kitsu and i smirk.
"Oh, okay. I never ate at the rooftop this is my first time except this two girls." Hana point at us.
"Whatever." Kitsu and i said in unison.

KAITO POV

"Wow, this girls are pretty cute especially Y/n. She pretty cute with her big glasses."

"Hey,Kaito"

I snap and look at y/n. Her e/c eyes was beautiful. I feel my heart was aching, "No, no. I like Aoko not Y/n but i felt something weird at first when i meet Y/n. Something weird behind her secret indeed if  a big secret that i usually don't know. Hmmm...nevermind it, Kaito."

"Kaito, are you alright? Your face turn very pale."  Y/n face was so close to mine and her face was indeed worried.
"Uh...im okay just over thinking that's all." I blush but keep my poker face.
"Oh, okay." We keep walking and i walk  behind y/n and tap her shoulder.
"Hey, y/n watch this." I snap my finger and show her a blue rose at her.
She was really amazed and she giggled. While her cousin doesn't look amazed but with a bored face, "I'll think they know this magic trick."

"Y/n, you know this is magic trick right." Kitsu made a blunt face.
"Yeah, i know but i failed to do this magic." She giggle.
"Huh? Why you're amazed like a child who first time seeing this magic." Kitsu made a weird face.
"I usually don't care and i like this magic so i be myself then. Hmm...thanks for this rose. I'll appreciate it." She show her a warm smile.

I felt like my face getting hotter than usual , "Kaito keep the poker face".

AOKO POV

I'll giggled at Kaito reaction to y/n. She so cute indeed, i kinda feel jealous at her. What product does she use at her hair. Her hair was shining and soft to look at . "Maybe i will ask her about what she usually wear  and her beauty product  ".

Y/N POV

When we arrived at the rooptop. We saw a girl who has dark brown hair (probably Hakuba went to his cases)

"Akako! I thought you were in the class to do your homework" Aoko surprise when her friend suddenly at the rooftop.
"Hmmm...nah, im felling bored and i already finished my homework though." The girl name Akako answer .
"Wow, so fast." Hana was surprise that Akako finished her homework.
"C'mon,sit down here." Akako calling us.

We sit down and Akako start to introduce herself.
"Hey, my name is Akako Kaizumi. Nice to meet you."
Hana was about to introduced herself but Akako interrupt and said, "I know your name, although we were in the same class."
Hana was surprised and we sweat drop,
"i thought she know that Akako were in same class."

Then we start eating our  lunch. Aoko and Kaito were fighting and we ate silently.
Aoko broke the silent and she wanted to said something to me and i answered it.
"Yes,Aoko..."
"Oh, you know that i want to said something to you" she surprised.
"Yeah..."i said while yawning.
"Hmmm, i wanted to ask you. What usually you use your products hair and cleaner face."
"Ouh..." i wanted to answer it but Hana interrupt me.
"She usually wear  herbs on her hair and face"
"Hana,stop interrupting y/n. She getting annoyed " Kitsu warned Hana do not interrupt me.
"Oops,sorry for interrupting you...y/n" Hana apologies and i just nod .
"Thanks, Kitsu. Uhm,yup" i nodded .
"Where did you buy it" she ask a question.
"Oh,i don't buy any products but i usually make herbs, that's all" i answer it.

Then Hana give an idea and said something, "Hey, guys. Do you wanna come at our house? We can do a sleepover and you can learn to make herbs, Aoko" Hana gave a stupid idea. Kitsu and i glared at her, "what the fuck are  you talking about Hana" we cursed at her but Hana seem doesnt mind us.

"Wow, Akako you wanna join them to sleepover" Aoko excited.
"Hmm,sure. My parents totally going for a travel" then Akako join it.
"Hey, Kaito. Do you want to join?" Hana said to him with sparkle eyes.
"Hmmm, i want to join but i'm just the only boy who going for a sleepover. It kinda feel embarrassing" Kaito want to run  into this topic but...
"Just bought Hakuba-kun to join sleepover." Aoko said at Kaito. His face drop and he give up.
"Fine..."

After school finished, we went home and clean the house because that dumbass said sleepover is today.
"Why you're dealing with them because the products I'm teaching them how to make it. Then you make an idea to sleepover. What the fuck!" I said angry.
"Yeah! You know this is a crazy day of my life" Kitsu shout .
"Well,guys. Today is the best time, just relax. We just help them to learn something new" Hana said calmly.

We glared at Hana, "Best time! Relax! Why the fuck would relax. Huh! This got to be kidding me! Oh my god save me from this mess" we sigh and continue to clean it.

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 117K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
18.8K 430 22
You and King have been friends for a while. You start to develop feelings for him but what if he doesn't like you back?
3.9K 284 12
Welcome to Wellenberg, Meuracevia, at the turn of the 19th century. The fate of Serenity Hotel, an opulent hotel in the nation's capital. The Sereni...
3.9K 55 11
Side character gets a love story!