Fans To Lovers | MiTzu

Par EveMT05

"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Will you marry me? Will you be in my life forever? Will you be the wife of this... Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Epilogue
Extra Chapter
New Book!
Need More Ideas
Important
Thx for 10k reads gift
20k Reads!

Chapter 13

2K 73 36
Par EveMT05

As requested by:
mitzu___heart , Dniatasya and ShinHwaJin16

No One's POV

Mina then started driving using one of the black vans. She drove towards the mall.

'I don't even know what they want to eat so i can buy food that can poison them.' Mina thought to herself while focusing on the road.

Both Tzuyu and Mina were going to a mall at the same time, their friends were happy that they finally get the laziest people out of their respective houses.

----TZUYU'S SIDE----

Tzuyu has arrived at the parking lot of the mall. She parked the car perfectly and proceeded to the supermarket located inside the mall. 

Once the tall girl arrives, she took a shopping cart and entered the supermarket then started buying the stuff that's on the list, given by the pale-skinned girl.

----MINA'S SIDE----

At the same time as Tzuyu, Mina has also arrived at the parking lot of the mall. She parked the black van beside a white car. 

When Mina locked the van, she looked at the white car and started scanning.

"This car looks familiar..." Mina said to herself softly while examining the white car.

Mina decided to not waste any time and proceeded to the mall to find what food she should buy for her members as dinner.

--------------------

Tzuyu's POV

I'm finally done buying the necessary ingredients that the eagle wanted me to buy! 

I should probably find a hot girl to flirt with but i should stay loyal, right? 

Sigh...Having someone i love already is hard for me to not flirt with other people...I might get caught flirting and then the next thing i know, she will start thinking negatively.

Maybe i should not flirt is the best choice. I don't want to risk myself in getting caught. Plus, it's best to stay loyal.

I walked towards the lift to go to the parking lot.

Mina's POV

I bought dinner for the members and myself and i'm on the way to the lift so i could go to the parking lot.

I bought the members' meals with their favorite food inside. I hope i could put some poisonous or salt inside once i get back to my dorm. I should put lots of salt into Nayeon-unnie's meal since she was the one who suggested me to go out in the first place. I can't put anything in Jihyo's meal since she might use her special senses to catch me.

I stood by the lift, waiting for it to arrive. I used one hand to hold the plastic bag with our dinner and the other hand to use my phone.

I then entered the lift while using my phone and not looking up.

"Hey, you better don't look at your phone while walking. You might bump into someone." A familiar voice said once the door closes and i looked up from my phone.

"Oh? Why are you here? What a coincidence to see you here!" I said in shock to see Chewy here.

"I'm here to buy groceries. How about you? You have foods in the plastic bag so is it dinner for the whole group?" Chewy said with a smile that reveals her cute dimples.

"Yeah, Nayeon-unnie forced me to buy dinner since i'm always staying at the dorm." I said with a chuckle and a gummy smile.

"Oh, same for me! The eagle kept on insisting me to buy these since i'm always goofing around at home." Chewy said and we jumped in excitement since both of us are in the same situation.

We continued talking until we reached our vehicles. I was stunned to know that i parked the van beside Chewy's car. Wait...That's not her car...

"Whose car is that? I remember very clearly that your car doesn't look like this. Plus, i didn't know that i parked beside you. I just found this car familiar." I said, while looking at Chewy, who just stood in front of the white car then turned to me with a smile.

"It's Chae's. Of course you find it familiar! You saw her car before, after all! I didn't expect you to drive this van by yourself and parked it beside the cub's car. Did you learn how to drive?" Chewy answered while unlocking the car then putting her groceries bags into the backseat. I did the same.

"I didn't learn but i kind of knew how to just from watching our drivers driving." I said, answering her question then opened the driver's door.

"Well, as expected from a smart girl." Chewy said with a wink and a smile that reveals her dimples. She then got into the car and started the engine. I did the same.

"My beauty! Drive safe!" Chewy rolled down the passenger's window and shouted at me.

"Yes, my prince! Same goes for you!" I shouted back after rolling down the driver's window.

Both of us waved goodbyes and i drove off first followed by Chewy, who is behind me.

-------------

"I'm back!" I shouted once i opened the door. Everyone dashed towards me and Jihyo took the plastic bag away from me in a flash, not letting the others get the bag.

The others start to groan and whine after the leader got the bag of food.

"Go sit at the dining table first." Jihyo commanded with authority. The members walked towards the dining room like a zombie or their souls had left their bodies.

"Mina-ah, go get changed first. Then we will eat together." Jihyo said with a kind smile and i just nodded my head then went to my shared room to get changed.

After i'm done, i went to eat dinner with the others.

-----------

Tzuyu's POV

"I'm back home, you idiots!" I shouted as i closed the door. The eagle came and snatched the plastic bags from my hand then took it to the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen after taking a nice warm shower. I then realized the cub is not with the eagle so i went around the house to search for the short cub.

"Where's the cub?" I asked the eagle as i walked into the dining room and sat down on a seat facing the eagle. There's no sign of the short girl. 

"She went out." Eagle said while preparing the ingredients.

"Where did she go?" I asked curiously.

"She told me she's going out with a friend and will be back before dinner is served." Eagle answered.

"Oh~" I said while nodding my head with my mouth shaped like an 'o'.

"Going out with a friend, huh. Could it be her girlfriend?" I asked, wanting to tease the small cub already.

"Maybe. Who knows?" Dahyun said, feeling the same way as me.

--------

"Hey, cub! Who did you hang out with today?" I asked once Chae walked into the living room.

"I hang out with Momo-unnie!" Chae said happily while skipping her way to her room. I then walked into the kitchen to take a peek at the eagle. She froze on her spot, shook her head then got back to cooking dinner. I knew it.

"Chae-ah! How can you hang out with Momo? She's a celebrity, you know. Did any fans catch the both of you?" I threw questions. We are eating our homemade dinner. It's delicious and yummy since the dinner is cooked by our eagle mother. I glanced at Dahyun, who is sitting in front of me, then back to the small cub, who is sitting in the middle.

"We didn't get caught. I told her to meet me somewhere so my car and myself won't get caught if we meet at the dorm. Then from our meeting place, i brought her to a private beach owned by my family and we enjoyed our time there." Chae explained then chewed on the food.

"You can ask the other members to join you but why you only ask Momo?" I asked again while glancing at Dahyun for a second then looked back at the cub while putting food into my mouth.

"Ah...That's because Momo-unnie posted on her Twitter, saying that she wants to swim so badly but she has no one to swim with her since the other members said that they want to take a long nice rest at their dorm." Chae explained, answering my question.

"Stop talking and eat your food." Dahyun spoke up with a cold tone without looking at us.

"Okay~" Chae cooed and i just smiled since i knew what the pale-skinned eagle is feeling right now.

-----------------

"YAH! CHOU TZUYU! COME TO MY ROOM! RIGHT.NOW!" Dahyun shouted from her room to the living room. Chae is already asleep in her room. Plus, our rooms are soundproof so she can't hear our conversation and i know where this is going.

"Yes?" I asked, acting dumb, as i closed the door.

"You! You! How dare you?!" Dahyun shouted angrily while pointing her index finger with a furious look. The other hand is on her waist.

"What did i do?" I asked while shifting my head to the side a little and scratched my head with a confused look.

"You kept on asking questions just now! You know you shouldn't do that, right? I know you saw me being quiet! I know you are aware of my feelings! But you shouldn't ask so much questions! What if Chae suspect somthing?!" Dahyun said in one breathe in frustration with her finger still pointing at me and in the same position.

"Oops. I got caught but i'm just curious." I said jokingly but later on, it's serious tone.

"Aish! Pabo Yoda!" Dahyun shouted and stomped her feet towards me then messed my hair up.

"YAH!" This time, i shouted at her for messing with my hair.

"Oops, i got caught but i'm just playing around." Dahyun imitated my voice and copied my line but changed it.

"Anyway, i just want to confirm. You like Momo, right?" I asked, getting serious again.

"No, i don't like her." The pale-skinned girl started and i gave a confused look.

"I love her." Dahyun continued which made me sighed in relief.

"Why so relieved?" She asked while wiggling her eyebrows as her face is leaning closer to me.

"I support you and will help you to get your girl!" I said eagerly. Dahyun chuckled at how eager i looked.

"Yeah, thanks. You are such a good best friend!" Dahyun said and ruffled my hair again which made me whined while she laughed when she did that.

"And where can you find this kind of best friend? It's rare to find a friend like me, ya know." I said with confidence. Eagle then acted like she wanted to puke.

"YAH!" I shouted and pouted. 

"Aigoo~ I'm just joking around! You are right! People like you are hard to find but can also be annoying since they are full of themselves!" Dahyun said, teasing me at the last part.

"Yah! I'm not!" I said in denial then the shorter girl laughed.

"Chill! Yoda, chill!" Dahyun said while laughing.

"Hmph!" I said while putting my palms on my waist and turned my head to the side.

"Is my tall Yoda angry?" Dahyun asked, knowing the answer.

"Aw~ My Yoda is angry~" Dahyun said, trying to sound cute.

"Maybe i should call Mina-unnie and have a nice talk with her on the phone." Dahyun said while walking away from me. I immediately turned back to her.

"NO! You can't do that! She's mine! ONLY.MINE!" I said, emphasizing the last 2 words loud and clear while grabbing onto the eagle's arm and leaning closer to her face with a glaring face.

"Okay...Okay...I was just saying...But we are still friends so we can still talk on the phone, ya know." Dahyun said, moving away from me in fear but became serious while rolling her eyes.

"ARGH! Then let me hear your conversation with her! I promise i won't speak!" I said, ruffling my hair.

"Hehe~ Okay~" Dahyun said and smiled in victory. 

Minari:  Hello, Dahyun-ah!

Eagle: Hello, unnie!

Minari: What's with the sudden call? You don't call me that much.

Eagle: Ah...I just want to talk to you... (I glared at her when she said that and she just gave me a 'V' pose with her hand and a smile)

Minari: Are you sure you called the correct number? I thought you always call Momo.

Minari: Did something happen?

Eagle: Erm...Nothing happened. And i'm sure i called the correct number. Plus, I don't need to call Momo-unnie every single day. (Damn, she's so jealous)

Minari: Oh...

Eagle: Have you called our Yoda? (Wow, what a good question she asked! I'm eager to know her answer!)

Minari: I was planning to call but then you suddenly called. Plus, i saw Chewy just now at the mall. (Hehe~Didn't know she wanted to call me~)

Eagle: *gasps* Really?!

Minari: *chuckles* Yea, really! You can ask her if she's not sleeping now.

Eagle: Eh...She's in her room and i don't want to disturb her sleep... (I silently laughed while Dahyun put a finger on her lips, telling me to be quiet. I nodded my head while i laughed with my hands covering my mouth)

Minari: Eh? She's already sleeping?!

Eagle: Hmm...I don't know...All 3 of us are in our own rooms now so i don't know what the other 2 are doing. (I laughed again and of course, i covered my mouth while laughing)

Minari: By the way, Momo is expecting your call but then when you called me, she looks sad and she kept on glaring at me. Why don't you call her?

Eagle: Did you put the call on speaker?

Minari: Hmm...Wait. Let me check. 

Minari: Nope, it's not. But Momo kept on whispering me to put it on speaker. Do you mind?

Eagle: Er...yeah, i mind so don't put this call on speaker. (I shook my head while the eagle glared at me which made me stop shaking my head)

Minari: Oh, okay. *whispering something to someone, probably Momo*

Minari: Dahyun-ah, could you do me a favor?

Eagle: Yeah, sure. What is it?

Minari: Go check if Chewy is sleeping or not. (...!)

Eagle: HUH?!

Minari: Why? Cannot?

Eagle: Yeah, of course can. Anything for Yoda's future wife.

I quietly walked back to my room and quickly lied down on my bed then started using my phone. 

I then saw the eagle opened the door with her phone in front of her mouth.

"Oh, you're still awake?" Dahyun asked. Wow, we are so good at acting!

"Yeah, why? I'm waiting for my girl's call." I said while the eagle walked towards me and sat down beside me.

"Unnie, she's still awake. Do you want to talk to her? She said that she's waiting for your call." The pale-skinned girl said which made me blushed a little.

"Who is it? My girl?" I asked, pretending not to know. The both of us are holding in our laughter.

"Yeah...I called Mina-unnie. That's why she didn't call you." Dahyun said while trying to hold back her laughter.

"Oh...Okay...Let me talk to her then." I said loudly to let the penguin hear. The older girl then handed me her phone and quickly rushed out of my room. Seconds later, i heard laughing coming from outside. Plus, my room door is not closed so i can hear the eagle's laughing like crazy.

Minari and i started talking on the phone until the eagle decided that she wants to sleep. So i have to end the call and hand Dahyun back her phone. Both of us said our goodnight then went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

285K 8.5K 63
Chaeyoung and her best friend have been friends for over ten years. Chaeyoungs life change after a single night, she falls in love with her best frie...
9.1K 402 37
Whereas Chou Tzuyu meets a Japanese girl called Myoui Mina who uses her to get back at her ex, Tzuyus feels pissed off and breaks up with the Japanes...
27K 1K 16
Hirai Momo, a 19 year old girl, is just starting her first year at JYP University in Korea. She was quite scared and nervous since it's her first tim...
91.5K 2.7K 42
When Once's became suspicious about Mina and Tzuyu's relationship. Wondering if the two really are trying to hide what they feel for each other.