Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

By Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... More

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 18

201 11 4
By Armyxbts_oneheart

I would recommend sad song or soundtrack if you listen to music.... pretty rough and intense chapter ahead... enjoy!😉

************************************

Olivia was sat next to Felix as always, sharpening her sword while the lost boys chatted joyfully. At one point they all went to bed, except her and her friends... Jackson, Dodger and Felix. Liam stayed too while Seb kept an eye on her in the darkness.

Olivia lifted her face and suddenly met with Liam staring straight at her. For a moment they locked eyes until with a hard face she said bitterly

"It was three months after you left. You disappeared on October 15 2008, right? "Her voice echoed bitterly, and her eyes refused to meet his.
All the heads shot up and turned to her but she only stared at the fire, her jaw clenched when not talking .
They were all listening especially Liam. And she spoke very slowly, taking her time, living the whole story over again...

A/N warning
There will be violence in this chapter, if you're not comfortable with it, don't read, there will be a sum up in the next chapter. It's not too bad, I just want to make sure of some are reaaaally sensitive to it. Otherwise it's fine.😘

*********************

"I just couldn't do it anymore... faking to be all right when nothing was. Having everyone pity me. Having to reassure Mom and dad every single day that you would come home safe and sound, that you still loved us when I knew all this was just a lie.

  I stayed strong for three months. Seemed to me like three years. I always kept the picture of us two in my pocket and on my desk, desperate to keep the good memories. I kept going to your room just lying on the floor, hoping,... (God, how much I still hoped,!) you would storm in and apologize and tell me you'd never leave, ever again. Mom re-made your bed every morning, opened your shutters in the morning and closed them at night. Somehow we always set the table for you. It almost became a ritual, and I noticed how Dad kept glancing at the window and Mom at the door, as if they thought you would appear there. Three months like that. Then I had it. Mom fell sick, she cried all the time. She was so sensitive, remember?

There was this day when I simply couldn't have it anymore you know? So I decided to leave. Not like you did. No, I talked about it with them before, telling them I might leave to find a job somewhere, to start over. At first they freaked out but then they accepted. And when I decided I was ready I left a note and left the house to go to Maya's . I did not want to leave like a thief...

It was all right at the beginning but then after a week the parents called me ...

Flashback with Olivia's POV
February 3rd 2009.

"Hey honey, how are you?

"Um...yeah I'm okay... you?

"We're ... doing okay. Um... your mother and I talked about something and we ...
We've decided to...move on..."
There was a silence and I nodded. He went on
"We-we've thought a dinner could be a good idea,  with all our friends, to show that we're moving on... there's no point in hoping anymore. Either he's gone either... he could still show up some day... but we'll be there for him anyway... So we have invited your aunts and uncles, cousins and friends to a dinner at the great chic restaurant you know, which owns the hotel...

"Oh, you mean the "Goldentulipe"? "

"Yes, this one. We will spend the evening there, on Friday and then stay at the hotel for the weekend, what do you think?"

I could only nod "yes that's great... I'll meet you guys there..."I cleared my throat when my voice broke and hung up. I thought my parents were very brave to do this, knowing how hard it was for them. I knew that would be a huge step for all of us. Nonetheless I was ready to take it.

Friday came quicker than I thought. I parked the car inside the car park and after a deep breath I entered the restaurant. I spotted my parents waiting for me and flew in their arms. We put our things in the room. It was huge and luxurious,with double beds and massive bathrooms.

Time came for dinner and we met with everyone downstairs. Instantly my cousin came up to me and embraced me in tight hugs telling me they were sorry and they were there if I needed them. Christian, my favorite cousin stood by me the whole time. We greeted all our friends. In total we were 43. I looked around, putting names on all the faces I saw. Christine and Tony, all my aunts and uncles, my cousins and some friends. I hugged Maya tight and greeted her boyfriend Josh. Surprisingly enough, eventhough I knew well he wasn't a really touchy person but he still hugged me spontaneously. They weren't staying for dinner, just for the small cocktail and then they were gone. I stayed with Christian and Mae. We chatted and laughed on random things.

When sat at the table we avoided the touchy subject concerning my brother.
"So did you find a job yet Chris?

"Er...yeah, it's a good one, pays well and the boss is quite cool. Asks a lot though.

"Yeah"  I laughed "I know something about that. By the way I-"
I was cut off by something hitting my chair. I jumped on my feet and hoisted a little kid up making him stand. He looked at me, his big eyes filled with excitement of the run he had just mad and curiosity
"Watch where you go little one!"I teased

"Fank you..."he said sheepishly with a funny adorable accent. Another kid came rushing to me, but this time it was a little girl. They were both stunning... she had long hair and eyes like the other one,probably siblings.

"Arthur, you lose!!"she cried with triumph and laughed a pure cristal laugh. The little boy laughed too, not vexed a bit. I smiled and squatted down to their level. They both turned to me

"Hey, where are your parents?

"They're ove'er!"the girl said pointing her finger towards a couple talking with my parents.

"Oh, you're the children of  Will and Mackeylah?! Right. About time we met! My parents are close to yours, but I didn't know their children were so handsome and adorable!"

They giggled and the girl let out spontaneously
"Your pre''y!"

Damn those kids were so adorable!
"Now, tell me your names? And how old are you?

The boy held a protective arm around his sister "I'm six, she's five. My name's Arthur. And that's my sister Alexa."
I nodded and he then asked very seriously "What's your name?

"I'm Olivia. And this is my cousin Christian. " I noticed how Arthur kept a protective arm around his sister and with a slight frown and a smile I said softly

"You two are close aren't you?...

"Alexa is my sister. Mom says she's my responsibility. I protect her and we'll always have each other."

Something seemed to hit me like a dagger in the heart and I felt Christian tense behind me. Tears menaced to escape my eyes and I pulled them gently but firmly closer to me, making them look at me.

"Listen to me"I said softly and firmly
"You two always stick to each other, all right? Always. Never leave the other alone. You need your sibling and you'll see how amazing and strong the bond can be. And no matter what happens, never hide anything from the other, you hear me?!"they nodded solemnly but I pressed "Promise!"in a breath.

They stayed very solemn "we promise."

I nodded pursing my lips "good" before pulling them into a hug. I thought probably they would think I was crazy or something but they said nothing and simply hugged back.

I let myself cry discreetly while hugging them. It was so pure, so spontaneous and beautiful this innocence of those children it reminded me of Liam and I of course, at this age...

*********
We were half done with dinner when I noticed Alexa tugging my sleeve.
"I need to go to the toilet, but I don't know where it is." Arthur was with her and I nodded.
I mouthed a quick 'I'll be back' towards Christian who nodded with a smile and taking their hands in mine we walked to the small corridor where I knew the toilets were . As I suddenly pushed Alexa in, I  noticed  men coming towards the back door. Tall men dressed in black. So imposing it sent shivers down my spine. I followed into the bathroom and waited.

When they were done we walked out. I felt something, like a bad feeling there would be something bad happening tonight. I kept their hands firmly in mine and slowly walked out.

The kitchens were just on the right after the corridor. We walked along when suddenly clanging sounds were heard and gasps before a loud bang erupted. Instinctively I pulled the kids behind me and stepped forward. A glance inside the kitchen made my heart stop. The men were there and the whole room was upside down. The cooks and maids were gathered in a corner, completely panicked. They had guns. Serial killers....

I used to think I would be frozen in fear in a situation like this but no.

"Quick!"I let out and dragged them to a door. Locked. Panicked I went to the other. Locked. Panick made my heart beat faster. I tried another one, shaking the handle in the rush. This had to end well.Open. Thank God.
We dashed in and hid, closing the door. I stayed hidden with them behind the door. The two kids were scared but I pulled them against me pressing them not to make a sound. And we waited, no he of us dared to even breathe. Not a minute later the door burst open and I thought I was going to die on the spot. I knew the men were there. "Storage."one of them whispered and they closed the door. This just happent... my mind was going completely foggy. I shook my head, trying to clear my head. No one knew about their presence here. Only we did. The others were still.... we needed to hurry.

Nothing could describe how scared I felt, though all I could think of were the two children who trusted me and all the people I cared about, ignorant of the danger, all in the same room... We couldn't stay here. It was too risky. I needed to get them out of the building. And fast.
I opened the door after making sure no man stood in the corridor.

My heart was beating like mad.
"Olivia" Alexa whispered terrified "are we in danger?". I quickly squatted down before them and instructed in a low pressing and rushing voice "okay, you listen to me, both of you. No matter WHAT, you stay with me all right!? And if anything happens to me you run straight out of the building, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! You avoid the bad men. You run OUT for help.

They nodded and I took a deep breath. "Now let's go.

"They're going to kill us aren't they?" Arthur said.

"Not on my watch."I said fiercely .

We stepped out and quickly ran down the corridor to the next that led to the main room. No one. Clatter and clanging sounds erupted. They were coming. "This way!"I whispered and they clung to my hands as we ran and finally got to the main room. The noise was a nightmare. But it wasn'tlike you see in movies. At first there was just a silence. Very short but felt like ages. Fear, panick, astonishment, but mostly huge fear. Fear as they suddenly realised their lives were going to end. Then everyone stood up with gasps and muffled cry, gathering their loved ones, completely overwhelmed with panick.

The men first started with the first level, while the customers were trying to break the windows and jump but they didn't have time. Before they fired the first shot.

I was hiding under the stairs, my eyes fixed on my aim. The door. On the other corner of the main room.

A loud scream tore the air followed by another and another. Alexa screamed in fear and I quickly covered her mouth with my hand keeping them close to me, the horrible sounds ringing in our ears. People screamed everywhere and tried to run for safety but the doors were locked and barricaded. I could see the door there. We suddenly heard them rush down as I came out with the kids.

"RUN!!"All our families and friends were there, screaming and trying to kick some doors open. The restaurant was huge and yet we were trapped like rats.

I ran with Alexa and Arthur, spotting their parents looking everywhere for them and screaming their names.

"RUN!! JUST RUN I GOT THEM!! RUN!!!!"I yelled to the top of my lungs, hearing the first gunshots behind me. Christian ran to me "OLIVIA!!!!!"he yelled
"GO! JUST GO CHRIS !!" He didn't listen and came to help me when something hit.

"CHRISTIAAAAN!!!!!"I screamed as he collapsed, shot in the heart. But there was not time for anything and I needed to get them to safety. Everyone was trying to pry the door open. My heart dropped, this one too was shut. I still made a run for it. People collapsed around me. My parents spotted me as they were crowded with the others. Suddenly Arthur tripped, fell and I picked him up before sliding under a fallen table. As in slow motion I saw the look in the eyes of the killers, hatred, determination... as one by one, each person let out a yell or simply collapsed silently, having no time to say anything as the bullet hit them. Christian... Mae... I noticed one man who just saw his wife die turning suddenly towards the killers and with a cry of rage sprinted to them and hit one of the men as hard as he could before he was shot in the head. I let out a muffled cry and turned around, horrified, shocked and lost. Arthur was embracing Alexa in a tight bearhug and I knew I had to. I just had to save them. At least do that.

We crept to the other corner and I waited for the right time to jump out. I kept my eyes fixed on the crowd of people screaming and protecting each other, at the killers continued shooting at them and they collapsed one after the other, again and again. All the people I cared about...
I couldn't feel if there was a right time, I guess I had to make it right. So we sprang out of our hideout and I kept telling them to run with me. My eyes locked with my mother and I had no time to yell anything as she suddenly looked down at her side and collapsed. My father caught her as she fell but soon him too collapsed on the floor with a grunt. Having no time to process as suddenly Alexa screamed out in pain and tripped.
"NO NO NO! ALEXA COME O-oh my God! Shit!"I swore, tears welling my eyes at the sight of the red stain on her side. I carried her against me and ushered for Arthur to follow. Alexa was getting pale and paler, my hands were covered in her blood. I hid behind a column and tried to apply pressure on the wound.

"Alexa you stay with me you hear?!?! You hold on all right?!??!"she winced but her brother kept telling her to talk to him. She kept his hand in hers,
"It hurts Arthur...

"Don't think about it! You remember that night in the mountain when we watched the stars with Dad? Remember how bright they were? Remember?"

I couldn't believe how mature that kid was. Alexa nodded weakly, the memory making her forget a moment about the huge pain and the fear. Her breath was ragged she had her eyes locked with her brother's when suddenly she coughed and  exhaled softly...gone.

"No no no no!!! Alexa!" A gunshot suddenly erupted next to us. I kept the little girl's limp body in my arms, and Arthur close, the poor boy who hadn't realised his sister was gone. We sprinted out. We were almost there, we were the only ones standing, except two other people.

We could make it. I had to save him. Shock, panick, determination rushed through me as we ran when suddenly a searing pain, one I had never experienced before struck me so hard I stumbled to the floor with a yell, taking Arthur with me. I stayed there, not moving on the floor. Black spots covered my vision, when I realised the boy was shaking me, in tears. I could hear his voice as from far far far away...
"OLIVIA PLEASE!! HELP US!!! PLEASE WE NEED YOU!!! THEY'RE COMING!! THEY'RE-"

A gunshot. And silence. I couldn't understand what happent around me.

Void.

Blackness.

Pain.

So much pain.

I couldn't move anything. Where was I again... Mom... Dad... Christian....
Black spots dancing before my eyes...
Staring blankly above me... feeling nothing, not hot nor cold...void...
Ah yes... just something warm, getting colder and colder... a little hand clung to mine....
And black. I stared at the darkness and it stared back.

**********************
Flashback second part 3rd POV

Beep.beep.beep. beepbeepbeep!

"She's awaking."the nurse whispered as the young girl moaned and stirred on the hospital bed. The nurse rushed to her and stayed by her side. A few minutes passed before she opened her eyes.

Black.

Light.

Void.

Where was she? What .... happened?
Her mind was blurry and she fluttered her eyes open, meeting with kind and gentle ones.

"Well, welcome back dear."she said kindly and softly. Olivia was plugged to a dozen of beeping machines and perfusions stuck in her arm. The nurse gently took the oxygen mask away. Olivia held a look of complete confusion, she was lost and questions rushed through her mind.

"What...happent?"she managed to croak out. The nurse glanced at her colleague who was crying behind the bed, desperately trying to hide it.
Olivia glanced at her and frowned before looking back at the first one, waiting for explanations.

The woman hesitated
"Do you not remember?
Three days ago... um... you...
you went to a... a restaurant... and then..."

And then it hit her. All the memories came flooding back, hitting her like a shockingly violent blow. Her breathing became ragged.

Liam.

Mom and Dad.

Christian... wait, Christian was...

The serial killers....

Flashbacks played before her eyes. Memories of the people screaming, the gunshots, one after the other, all collapsing with a bullet wound. She remembered meeting the eyes of a dying man. 

Scared.
Panicked.
Shocked.
Pained.
Lost.
Dead.
Arthur and Alexa... they were...?

A small hand shaking her, panicked
"OLIVIA PLEASE!! HELP US!!! PLEASE WE NEED YOU!!! THEY'RE COMING!! THEY'RE-"
The gunshot. And black.

The young girl started  suffocating. Panick overwhelming her like a huge wave of smoke tightening her heart and drying her throat.
She couldn't breathe normally, nothing seemed right. She couldn't hear the nurses calling for backup as she grasped her hand and yelled but felt like  she was whispering, it was too low!

"ALEXA...ARTHUR?!?! "

Unable to hear anything because of her panick she could only make up the devastated face of the nurse who couldn't help crying and shook her head.

"CHRISTIAN?! MAE?! MOM?!" she kept calling out names, desperate for any survivor. Her voice broke
"DAD?! Mackeylah..? No..."

"You, and three others were the only ones who survived the serial kill..."
Those words felt like she had just been crushed by a thousand rocks.

She shook her head, refusing to believe it. Suddenly anger and revolt burnt inside her , she grunted, struggling and felt a sharp pain in her leg, so sharp she screamed out in pain as well as anger, frustration and heartbreak.

"No no no NO NOOO!!!"She thrashed and yelled, tears streaming down her face, the machines beeping like mad, and staff rushing in to help the nurse pin her down. The girl thrashed like a fury, screaming in breakdown.

"NO!! GET OFF ME!! THEY CAN'T BE DEAD!! MOM !! DAD!!"sobs racked her body as she called out the names of her loved ones who no longer walked the earth. None of this made sense.  Why??!! Why did it have to happen?! This was too much. She couldn't take it 

"Hold her down! Hold her!

"The syringe! Grab it!! Dan hold her arms she's gonna break a limb!!

"Hurry!!"

Olivia suddenly felt a sting in the upper arm as she struggled.
The drug had its effect... she thrashed less and felt herself weakening.
She tried to fight the feeling of powerlessness again. She moaned, in an attempt of pushing back the arm of a doctor on her arm.
This was wrong , she shouldn't be alive. The others should be. She couldn't process the whole thing, her mind was slowly getting foggy and blurry. Darkness stared at her again. She shook her head. No. Not again. She wouldn't stare back. But the medicine was strong and the force pulled her consciousness away... and at last, he body was limp. And she stared back.

The machines started beeping normally again. In a blur she saw the staff looking at her anxiously and one of the doctors was telling her something she didn't hear and didn't want to hear while applying her an oxygen mask, so she turned her face to the side refusing to see them.

And darkness welcomed her again.

******************

Hey guys! Holy sh*t did we finally get to that!?
Can't believe it!!

Now you understand why she's mad at her brother...
And you know the story of Arthur and Alexa. 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Sorry for a really sad chapter!!😭😭

Stay tuned...
Till the next update!!

Don't forget to vote and comment😉

Love love love.
El.😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

765 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...
40.2K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
33.4K 1.1K 20
"You are a powerful girl, (Y/n)." "I know." "You just need to find your center." "My center was family, but I've learned that I have none left." "Y...
30.5K 726 14
"Why the bloody hell am I so special pan?" She questioned as calmly as she could. He waved her off still walking, "No need for me to tell you, that'...