Be With Me

Від SpiritualBahar

James and Rafaela fell in love while he was dating her best friend. Despite trying to resist, the couple sucu... Більше

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100

Chapter 12

1.3K 44 5
Від SpiritualBahar

The next morning, when Rafaela opened her eyes, James was staring at her with his head resting on the pillow and he was lying on his stomach. She lay down the same way, staring back at him. James smiled at her and raised a hand to run on her hair, and she smiled at him the same way.

"Morning baby." He whispered sweetly.

"Good morning." She responded with the same sweet tone. His eyes sparkled and he spoke again.

"It's amazing to wake up by your side." He told her. Rafaela giggled and dragged her face close to his.

"I have to agree with you." She whispered at him.

He took a hand to the back of her head and pulled her to him, to capture her lips on a morning kiss. Though Rafaela parted her lips from his seconds after, his hand pulled her to him again to share another kiss, her body half on top of his while the kiss deepened, while his tongue met hers. Their lips parted in need and they shared a languid kiss. James rolled her on bed and positioned himself on top of her, feeling his cock growing hard with every caress of her hands over his body. She was just being driven by the same desire, feeling her body react at his touch. His fingers pressed around her breasts squeezing them the way she liked, her mind clouding every second.

"You drive me crazy Rafi..." He whispered inhaling her scent.

"I need to feel you." She confessed unashamedly. More and more she was losing her shyness with him. He had the power to make her lose her senses, to make her beg for what she never asked before. He made her need him. He made her crave for him.

"Open your legs." He whispered in her ear, his voice shaking a bit and she obeyed robotically. Her legs spread instantly at his words, even faster than her brain's commandment to do so. Taking a hand between them, James found her wet entrance and he pushed in slowly, then pulled out and pushed in again. How he wanted to feel her, intake her if possible.

"Oh baby..." She moaned low with her eyes closed. "Like that..." She told him.

"Like this? Is this what you wanted baby?" He asked in her ear playing with her erotically, doing her slowly, driving her insane.

"Yes..." She gasped. "You feel so damn good." Rafaela couldn't believe how the words were coming out so easily and at the same time making so much sense. The pleasure he gave her was beyond what she had imagined.

"You feel good Rafi...God...you're so damn tight." He played her game enjoying every bit of it. His hands got hold of hers and he placed them above her head, their eyes meeting and their forehead touched, while he rocked his hips. Driven by her lust she began to wriggle under him, James rolled his eyes on the back of his head. "Oh fuck baby...that's good..."

"James..." She moaned his name out, closing her fists around the skin of his back as he let go. "Oh..." Rafaela moaned again and arched her back. James fastened a little feeling she was going to come.

"Come baby...come for me..." He breathed in her ear. She held onto him tighter and he felt her muscles inside contracting. She held all her moans inside, but held onto him like she was holding for her own life, finally she released her grip as her orgasm subsided. James was not close yet, but his brain was just melting in pure ecstasy, his whole body was melting into hers like never before.

"Oh that was so good..." She smiled and kissed his lips. James withdrew from her.

"Stand on your fours now." He asked kissing her. Needing and willing to try new things, she did as he asked. She was still aching for him, she wasn't satisfied yet.

"Please continue..." She said looking back as almost a whimper, a whimper of need. "Please baby...give me more...I want more..." James smiled at her.

He grabbed his stiff cock on his hand and entered her from behind. "I'm here sweetie." He told her as joke. "I don't want you to miss a thing." He told her beginning to pump her. He took the opportunity to turn things a little harder, to let lose a bit as he also loved, at that point and wet as she was he thought she would love it.

"Oh James..." She whimpered almost desperately. The fire between her legs was huge and her whole body was trembling in need.

"Like this baby? Uh? I'm here...enjoy me..." He talked provocatively to her, feeling her body catching fire again. His face turning red from the heat inside the room and he was beginning to sweat, his hair gluing across his temples. His fingers gripping tight onto her hips. She as going get marked for sure. She was driving him insane.

"Oh..." She moaned louder then, totally lost and far gone. "Oh this is so good..."

"Fuck Rafi...you're killing me..." He said out of breath.

"Oh Jesus James...fuck me like that....fuck me just like that..." She said mindlessly and he pumped even harder. James clenched his jaw imposing faster strokes, giving her what she wanted, plus her sudden dirty words almost made him howl, his claws closing around her hips as his pleasure was getting almost unbearable, he was at the melting point.

"You like it when I fuck you like this baby?" He gasped completely out of breath.

"Oh yes....God yes..." She almost yelled. He slowed the pace suddenly making her groan and the he wriggled his hips while inside of her, making her buck right there. "James..." She moaned his name and he felt her seizure. "oh...ah..." She moaned openly feeling the most intense orgasm she had. "Baby..." She cried loud. "My God..." She finally breathed calming down.

James retook his strokes, making her gasp again, he couldn't say no more, his fast breathing and his balls slamming against her body were the only thing heard in the room that moment. He ran for the orgasm that was tickling on his lower belly, feeling it getting stronger and stronger. Rafaela almost yelled as she felt her insides pulsing again, yet he was going to take her there one more time. Her vision was completely clouded.

"Oh baby..." He finally moaned, letting his pleasure out. "Rafi..." Her body contracted heavily as she was hit by a third orgasm and James followed her right after. "That's it...that's it..." He gasped fast. "Oh fuck, this is gonna be so good..." He relieved and continued rushing pushing his hips against her. "Oohhhh..." He finally almost yelled too and jerked, his jaw clenched. "Oh fuck Rafi..." His voice fainted as his seed gulped free inside of her. "Oh shit baby..." He whispered slowing down, feeling the rest of energy abandoning his body. "Ah..." He whispered then stopping and panting hard.

Rafaela looked back to find his face flushed, his eyes closed while he was resting and normalizing his breathing. "This was so good." He breathed and opened his eyes. "I came so hard baby." He told her withdrawing and meeting her, kissing her lips.

"I am bit embarrassed now with the things I've said." She giggled covering her face with her hands, as she replayed in her head the things she told him.

"Baby..." He told her taking her hands away. "I loved it." He kissed the tip of her nose. "I loved every single bit of it. You drove me wild..."

"I drove you wild? No..." She laughed. "...you drove me wild! You made me say things I never said before!"

"We better go shower now. We have things to take care of." James reminded her that she had to grab her stuff at Kelly's.

"Yeah..." She simply said.

"Let me go check if we're free to go or if any of the guys is in there."

"Okay..." James put his slippers on and left the room. "We're good to go." He said then. Rafaela grabbed her clothes off the floor and rolled a towel around her body, running inside the bathroom while she crossed the corridor.

Inside the bathroom James opened the water and gave her his hand for her to join.

"You're not up to anything again, right?" She asked him. James laughed loud and shook his head. "Because I am sore..." She confessed.

"Just shower. I promise." He pulled her in hand glued his body on hers, kissing her lips. "Are you ready to face her?" He asked after.

"No... She won't be there."

"Rafi..." James cupped her face between his hands. "You won't be alone. I'm gonna be there with you." Rafaela nodded. It was good that have his support.

Later they parked in front of Kelly's building. Rafaela looked nostalgic at it and took a deep breath, James watched her. Then, not taking her despair, he took her hand in his.

"Let's go inside?" He asked. Rafaela nodded and they both got out of the truck.

"At least she's not home." Rafaela commented acknowledging Kelly's car was nowhere to be seen.

The apartment was empty as they predicted and they made it straight away to Rafaela's room. With tears in her eyes she grabbed her suitcases and put them open on the bed, then they began to pack all her stuff. It took them some time, and when they were closing the last suitcase, they heard the door opening. Rafaela stared at James a bit in panic, she didn't want to face Kelly, and even less to fight with her again.

"We have to go." James gave her strength. "We have to leave, so we have to face her."

Rafaela nodded and they grabbed the suitcases, opening the door of her room. When they entered the living room, Rafaela left her suitcases fall randomly on the floor.

"Dad!" She exclaimed almost horrified. Kelly smiled victoriously and Rafaela then looked at her. "How could you?" She asked.

"Payback is a bitch Rafi, you should know that!" Kelly said staring at her with a murdering look.

"We need to talk Rafi." Her father retorted eyeing James from toe to head, then he looked at his daughter. "Really?" He asked her almost in disbelief. "Was it because of this.... " He pointed at James "...that you wanted to leave our house? You're coming back right now, you hear me?" He said using all his authority. With that he grabbed Rafaela's arm and pulled her out of the apartment. Rafaela resisted and pushed back.

"No!" She yelled. "I am not coming back. I don't want to come back!"

Her father grabbed a suitcase, giving her the other one. "Oh yes you are coming back. I won't let you stay here another minute!" He pulled her away and James followed them. Kelly didn't go, she didn't have to go to know what would happen. Rafaela would chicken up and would go to her parents' and James would be free again.

"Dad..." Rafaela tried to call him. "You're hurting me!" She almost yelled, but her father was not there to talk at all, his only purpose was to take her away from that rotten world. From a poor boy who had no future to give her.

"Sir..." James called him when they reached her father's car, putting her two suitcases on the floor. "I love your daughter sir." He said bravely.

"You're a vagabond!" He told James with all despise and then looked at his daughter. "And you? Not a word! We'll talk at home, now get in the car!" He ordered her opening the door of his Mercedes.

"Don't go Rafi..." James pleaded. "Please...don't leave me..." Rafaela looked in eyes. There were tears on both their eyes.

"Shut up boy!" Rafaela's father yelled at him. James approached them. Rafaela's dad still gripping tight on her pulse preventing her from moving. She stared back at her father.

"Dad, I love him. I don't want to go. James is not a vagabond..." She jerked her hand away, freeing herself.

"You're 18, you don't have a clue of what love is. In a few weeks you won't even remember that he existed."

"It's not like that!" She argued. "I may be young but I have feelings and you're stepping on mine now. I love James...yes... I love him"

"Don't repeat that." Her father raised his hand to slap her and James grabbed it courageously. "How dare you?" Her father asked him but James didn't say a word. He was already offended that he was called a vagabond, slapping Rafaela would make him lose his mind.

"Don't touch her" James retorted. "You don't touch her."

"Get in the car..." Rafaela's father pointed at the open door.

"Rafi..." James called her. She looked at him. "Don't go..." He asked again. Her tears fell down her face and her chest came up and down heavily as she breathed. "I love you..." He repeated. She looked back at her father.

"Get in the car." Her father said again but she shook her head, and with that she gave two steps close to James and held his hand. Her feelings were bigger than anything. Bigger than money for sure. Money would never make her feel the things she felt for him.

"I am staying with him." She said defiantly.

"Are you out of your mind?" Her father asked clenching his jaw. "I won't give you anymore money Rafi! I mean it...you stay with this boy and we're done, you can forget your family."

"I won't leave James. I want to stay with him. "She said firmly. "I am 18, you can't make me go."

Her father nodded. "Then forget you have parents. Forget that we exist."

"You can't do that!" James yelled at him. "She's your daughter!" Rafaela's father didn't answer and began to walk away. James grabbed him by his jacket. "Hey... she's your daughter. You just don't bail on your daughter!"

"James...let go." Rafaela yelled.

John jerked away to free himself from James's grip "She is not my daughter anymore." Her father said closing the door of the car.

"What father does that to his daughter?" James yelled again running to the car's door, but John turned on the engine and drove away.

Rafaela stayed there watching her father disappear down the street, finally, when disappeared, she cleaned her eyes and turned to James.

"We better go get my car." She said then as if nothing happened.

"Rafi..." James said her name looking at her, but Rafaela grabbed her suitcases back and walked up to his truck.

They made their way to grab her car in silence. James thought she would cry but she didn't shed a tear. Then he stopped in front of her college and she went to her car. While she drove following him, he stared at the rearing mirror to see her and she was just numb. No tears, no despair, no nothing. He knew she was holding her pain inside, because something like that had to mean something for her.

Back to his place and his room, he took both hands to her shoulders and made her look at him. "You can cry Rafi...it's ok to cry..." He told her worried with the way she was holding it inside. He knew it was not good to hold things inside.

"I don't wanna cry. I am ok."

"You can't be ok baby..." He said caressing her face. "Let it out, it's not good if you keep it inside. It's ok to cry..."

With that she broke in two. Rafaela clutched against his chest and began to sob uncontrollably, while James held her close and patted her hair. "It's ok to cry..." He whispered.

"How can he do this?" She sobbed. "I am his daughter. He can't do this. I have no one else."

"It will go away, you'll see. They'll come back." James told her. Rafaela pulled away and cleaned her eyes.

"You don't understand...you don't know my parents... they won't change their minds unless I leave you. You are not of our world, that's the way they see things. They will stop giving me money and I won't be able to finish college. I don't even have a place to stay! How am I going to pay for a room now?"

"Look..." He said sitting on the bed and pulling her to his lap. "You can stay here with me so you can save up some money, ok?"

"I still have a good amount in my bank account."

"Yeah...but it will go away fast if you have to spend it all, plus you have to pay college. So, here's the deal..." He paused. "I know here you don't feel good living amongst three guys and sharing the bathroom with all of us is weird. But...I have a few shows happening and then we're going to studio. Some money is going to come in...I think we can search for a small and cheap apartment. I think I can pay for that, but it has to be a really cheap one babe..."

"You want to live with me?" She smiled at him sniffing.

"Well...I know it's soon, but it's a solution right?"

"I can get a part-time job." She suggested. James nodded.

"I wish you didn't have to work 'cause you're gonna cut out in hours of studying but I guess we're gonna need your help." He confessed.

"It still hurts...if they can let go of me just like that..." She started to cry again. "I need my parents James..." She held onto his neck. "Not for the money but for the love, for the support."

"Oh baby..." He kissed her.

"And I am so sorry for the horrible things he told you." She then looked up at him. He cleaned her tears away and gave her a soft smile.

"It's ok..."

"No..." She shook her head. "It's not ok at all. He doesn't even know and he was just offending you. That's the part I don't like in him...the judgment he makes of people..."

"Let that go babe..." He placed a kiss on her forehead.

"I love you." She told him.

James held her tight. "And I love you but I am still scared shitless." She giggled hearing his words. "I am not..." He confessed. "Not anymore."

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

13.3K 802 32
Tired of the routine of his marriage and his life at home, James embarked on a summer's holiday with one of his best friends, Pep. In Uruguay, James...
8.4K 132 12
•• James Hetfield ♧ ||"I don't think best friends are meant to fall in love."|| ||"we aren't normal best friends."|| - when two highschool bestfriend...
1.7K 57 1
Short continuation of James and Leila's story.
20.7K 1.3K 42
Cleo met James by accident when her life was dismantling. A failed relationship... the loss of her job and her boredom with her PhD. He offered her...