Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

By outlander17

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... More

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
"K"
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Evil Villain
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Out of Control
Starry Nights
Elevated Stress
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Beautiful Masterpiece
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
Preparation
Master Plan
The Promise
Shitty Romantic Comedies
Be Fine
Secret Obsession
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

Prove Yourself

2.8K 141 57
By outlander17

"E-Eijirou!? How did you get Aizawa's earpiece? Please tell me you're not actually around here!" I groaned out in anxiety.

Bakugou suddenly spoke up from behind me now, nagging into my earpiece.

"Wait a minute! Shitty Hair knows about this, too!? What the hell!!" Bakugou hissed out into my earpiece, trying his best to stay quiet.

"Bakugou, bro!! You're okay! You know about Margo now? Listen, we're here to save you—" Eijirou began saying.

"—How many times do I have to tell you dumbasses I don't need saving—"

"—Can everyone shut up!" I called out, trying to decide what to do now.

"Margo, I am here. What's your location?" Eijirou asked from the other side of the line.

"Are you alone? Bakugou and I are too deep into villain territory right now. This is way too dangerous for you." I whispered to him in worry.

"I'm not alone. I have some of the UA guys with me. Oh, and Yaoyorozu. But, don't worry. I'm in the bathroom right now, so they don't know I'm talking to you. I don't want to blow your cover." Eijirou explained quickly.

I needed to decide the best course of action to take, in order to protect the UA students, Bakugou included.

"Okay. Either way, I need to get Bakugou out of this part of the facility. It's on tight lock down and meticulously set with traps and cameras, that even pro heroes couldn't get past." I told Eijirou, watching Bakugou lean against the wall now.

"Why don't we meet halfway? That way you don't have to escort him the entire time. I need you to be safe, too." He replied softly, his tone of voice making me want to be next to him.

I sighed in acceptance, as I spoke through the line again.

"Eijirou, there is no safe way for me to do this. Just by being here with Bakugou, I'm taking a very big risk. I'm not going to escort him halfway, only to have you guys get caught. I'm all in with this. I'm going to help." I stated firmly, noticing how quiet Bakugou had become now.

He was looking at the ground absentmindedly, taking in our conversation.

"Margo. I won't let you put yourself in that much danger—" Eijirou argued, before I cut him off.

"—Just by you being here, you're also in a lot of danger. It's not just me. This is a two way street here. We're both risking something by doing this. We just need to be careful and trust each other. We can do this. Together." I remarked to him softly.

I really missed him.

I heard silence from the other end of the line. Eijirou was probably debating with himself on what to do.

After a few moments, I heard him let out a small sigh.

"Hell yeah. We can do this together—" Eijirou began saying, before more static cracking came through from the line

"Eijirou Kirishima, you're in trouble." Aizawa suddenly called out from my earpiece.

"Mr. Aizawa!" Eijirou and I exclaimed at the same time.

"Kirishima, did you really think I didn't have more than one device to speak with Margo?" Aizawa scoffed in annoyance.

"W-Wait. If you're getting reception. Does that mean..." Eijirou started, trailing off in realization.

"Yes. I'm here in the city. Along with other pro heroes. Margo, what's your location. Bakugou, are you okay?" Aizawa quickly said, getting to the point.

So this was an entire rescue operation now. Even with all these heroes, there was no way for anyone to get through to Bakugou and I safely.

"Im fine." Bakugou uttered out for Aizawa.

"We're in the back district on 5th street. There's a secret entrance you can go through, but it's complex and very difficult to navigate. I need to escort Bakugou out of this part of the city. You guys can pick him up there." I explained, realizing I was starting to run out of time to do this.

"No. That's too dangerous for you two. Just give me your location—" Mr. Aizawa stated firmly, before I cut him off.

I refuse to have more lives on my hands.

"—Mr. Aizawa. Heroes die trying to navigate this area all the time. I can do this. I will do this. I will get Bakugou out of here safely. I promise. Please trust me." I said desperately, trying to save their lives.

There was silence from Eijirou and I, as we waited for Aizawa to answer.

"Margo. You do realize if you get caught, you could very well die? I can't help you with this. Do you understand?" Aizawa said softly.

I could have sworn I heard a hint of worry in his voice.

But then again, maybe it was just an illusion, created from the earpiece...

"I understand, and I'm going to do this. This is my own choice. I'm on your side, Mr. Aizawa. Let me prove it to you." I stated confidently.

"Fair enough. Let's do it then. We'll be waiting for you outside the city. Keep your earpiece on, so I can hear what's going on in case an emergency happens." Aizawa said, before speaking again.

"And Kirishima..." he started out, causing Eijirou to groan softly from the other end of the line.

"You and the others will be penalized for disobeying me. But for now, since you're here, stand by somewhere safe until I give you further instructions.  Understood?" Aizawa commanded.

"Understood." Eijirou confirmed.

I quickly put my mask back on, mentally preparing myself for this escape plan.

"Alright. Bakugou and I are going." I announced, dragging Bakugou by his wrist out of the confinement room.

"Don't tell me when to go. I'll go when I want too." Bakugou nagged, yet still allowing me to drag him through the villain alleyways.

"Wow, has anyone ever told you how much fun you are to be around." I retorted to him sarcastically.

"Guys, come on. Don't fight at a time like this." Eijirou groaned from the other side of the line.

.......

"Hurry up." I whispered to Bakugou, as we stealthily continued moving down the maze like alleyways, trying to avoid the villains.

We've been running through villain territory for about an hour now, trying to be extra careful.

Luckily, I've navigated this area well enough to know where all the bad guys, traps, and cameras were.

As long as no villains decided to stray away from their usual routines tonight, this should go pretty flawlessly—

"Shit!" I whispered, dragging Bakugou back behind the wall with me.

He looked at me in confusion, keeping his mouth shut.

"Margo? Are you okay? What's your location?" Aizawa whispered to me.

Bakugou and I remained quiet, as a villain walked right by us, blindly tossing his cigarette right near our feet.

We were both silent, as we heard him speak into his phone.

"An explosive, angry blonde boy? Nah. I don't see him. I'll keep my eyes open for him though." The villain grumbled roughly into the phone.

I cringed in panic, realizing the situation.

"Who the hell was that?!" Eijirou whispered out frantically.

Once the villain was out of sight, Bakugou and I began running quicker down the alleyways.

"That was a villain. He was aware that Bakugou escaped. If he was aware, that means everyone else here is probably aware, too. That means Shigaraki knows he's gone, and that all the other villains around here will be looking for him!" I explained frantically, sprinting down the alleyway with Bakugou.

"How far away are you from the meeting point?" Aizawa said, trying to hide the panic in his voice.

"About 2 minutes. Bakugou is pretty much in the clear—" I began saying, when I felt Bakugou suddenly push me harshly forward.

I lost my balance from the unexpected push, causing my head to slam right into the cement wall.

I heard shuffling and grunts of exertion from Bakugou now, causing me to turn around.

Bakugou was currently fighting a villain, trying not to use his explosions so he didn't create a lot of noise.

I stood up sloppily, feeling slightly disoriented from hitting my head.

Bakugou must have pushed me out of the way from that villain.

"Margo! What's happening!?" Eijirou yelled out in panic from my earpiece.

I felt warm blood pouring down my masked forehead now, from hitting my head on the wall.

I forced my drooping eyes to stay open, so I didn't lose consciousness.

Dazedly, I outstretched my arm, blinding the villain's sight...along with my own.

I heard him scream in panic now, along with the sound of Bakugou quickly knocking him unconscious.

I shut off my quirk, feeling Bakugou quickly drag me through the alleyways.

"Come on, idiot!" He called out to me, sounding slightly stressed.

"Margo! Are you okay!?" Eijirou asked again.

"Y-Yeah. We're about a minute from the main city now—" I started saying, when the worst possible thing happened.

"They're near the warehouse!! Get them!" The villain, that Bakugou supposedly knocked out, screamed into his phone.

Immediately after, I heard the sounds and chatter of Toga, Dabi, and others coming around the corner.

"Oh no." I breathed out, realizing the severity of this situation.

I quickly dragged Bakugou into the warehouse next to us, deciding on what to do.

I wiped the nervous sweat from my neck, shakily speaking into my earpiece now.

"G-Guys, it's too late. We've been caught." I uttered out to Aizawa and Eijirou.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

224K 10.4K 107
All Might is retired. The evil All For One is behind bars. Villains run rampant and pine after the newly dethroned underworld. And (Y/N)'s license e...
8.9K 215 20
^^I don't own the picture on the cover, it belongs to Sierra Wedgeworth on pinterest^^ ((Before you read this!!! I'm rewriting the story and its new...
13.2K 137 49
Y/n is a 22 years old and really introvert girl that goes to university. Her and her boyfriend Keigo, the number two hero Hawks, are in a really toxi...
274K 6.3K 34
On November 30th y/n l/n has decided to kill herself before the new year. Before doing so she wishes to secretly complete her bucket list with her be...