Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

By outlander17

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... More

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
"K"
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Evil Villain
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Out of Control
Starry Nights
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Prove Yourself
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Beautiful Masterpiece
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
PreparationοΏΌ
Master Plan
The Promise
Shitty Romantic Comedies
Be Fine
Secret ObsessionοΏΌ
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

Elevated Stress

2.8K 141 28
By outlander17

I nodded, before outstretching my arm to make Dabi feel weak.

I watched as his face slightly contorted into confusion, trying to get a tighter hold on Bakugou now.

I let out a shaky gasp, as I felt my body immediately being drained of energy.

Eijirou's arms quickly tightened around me, sensing that I was becoming weaker.

"I got you, Margo. I won't let you go." He whispered in my ear, planting a soft kiss on my cheek.

Bakugou's eyes lit up, feeling Dabi's hold on him start to loosen.

I took a steady breath, as I felt myself becoming weaker by the second.

Dabi grit his teeth in exertion, trying to hold onto Bakugou.

I fell forward now, feeling Eijirou catch me and pull me into his body.

"Okay, Margo, stop now. It's alright." Eijirou whispered in my ear, rubbing soft circles on my back.

I rested my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling his scent of fresh clothes, mixed with the woodsy smell of the forest.

"N-No. just a little more—"

"Margo. Turn off your quirk. You're hurting yourself." Eijirou breathed out, holding my body tighter against him.

I heard Dabi start calling out profanities now.

"C-Compress. I can't—" Dabi started saying, before a bunch of yelling, shouting and scuffling immediately filled the air.

"BAKUGOU! OVER HERE!! COME ON!!" Todoroki screamed, signaling that Bakugou broke free from Dabi's arms.

I quickly turned off my quirk, letting my shaky hand fall to the mossy, cool ground.

"Are you okay?" Eijirou whispered, hoisting my body up to look at him.

I smiled weakly at him, as I wrapped my arm around his neck to steady myself.

"Yeah. I just need a second for the weakness to dissipate." I breathed out, holding onto him tightly.

Eijirou nodded, still holding my body securely against his.

I felt him continue rubbing soft, comforting circles on my back, as we watched the chaos unfolding a few feet in front of us.

"DAMN IT!!! COMPRESS, GRAB HIM NOW!!!" Dabi screamed in fury.

I felt myself shiver slightly from his tone of voice. He was very, very angry.

I really hope he didn't know it was me who manipulated his senses.

Compress threw one of his marbles at Bakugou, trying to contain him.

Bakugou quickly dodged, starting to sprint away with the rest of the UA boys.

"I think they're safe. We should get out of here—" I began saying, when I heard Dabi speak.

"You know what. Fuck this. They're dead to me. I'm gonna incinerate the students, and bring that Bakugou brat to Shigaraki. But first, I'll burn off his legs so he can't run." Dabi told Compress, before gearing up a giant blue flame.

Eijirou and I both gasped in panic, as we saw what was unfolding before us.

I needed to do something. Even though I just saved him, I needed to catch Bakugou again, in order to make sure everyone stayed alive.

I quickly hoisted myself out of Eijirou's arms, placing my hands on his shoulders.

His warm, crimson orbs looked at me in concern.

"Please, please stay hidden. You're the only one who can help me. Find a way to save Bakugou. Tell Aizawa I'm not a traitor. Get out of here safely." I uttered to him rapidly, before sprinting towards the chaos.

"Margo!!! No, wait—" Eijirou called out.

I quickly flipped off the small ledge Eijirou and I were hiding on, landing right in front of Bakugou's path.

I shook my head at Bakugou, letting him know he wasn't escaping.

Dabi narrowed his eyes, seeing it was me, before gearing down his quirk.

"Finally. Where the hell have you been? Or are you gonna save him, too?" Dabi spat out in anger at me.

"YOU AGAIN!? YOU DUMB BITCH! I'M GONNA KILL YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL!!" Bakugou screamed at me, sprinting full force towards me.

Sorry, Bakugou. Sorry everyone.

Now that Bakugou was coming towards me, he had distanced himself from the rest of his group.

Dabi quickly created a flame, separating Bakugou and I from Midoriya, Todoroki, and the others.

I sighed, as Bakugou threw a right hook at me. I quickly dodged, manipulating his sight so he saw a blinding blue that would appear to him as extra from Dabi's flame.

He immediately cringed, as he sloppily shuffled around on his feet.

"AHH! FUCK!!" He screamed out, trying to force his eyes open.

I cringed, as I saw the blinding blue as well. Luckily, I memorized Bakugou's position before I manipulated our sight.

I blindly kicked my leg out, feeling it connect with Bakugou' stomach, before going for a foot sweep in the same area.

Once I heard his back harshly hit the grass, I turned off my quirk, returning our sight.

I quickly pinned Bakugou on his stomach, holding down his arms and legs.

Dabi quickly came over and grabbed him by his neck, creating a small cloud of smoke from his hand so Bakugou knew he would incinerate him at any given moment.

"Lets go. Now." Dabi seethed out, nodding for me to follow him through Kurogiri's portal.

"KACCHAN!!" Midoriya screamed, trying to run over to him.

I sighed, trailing behind Dabi to walk through the portal.

I looked over to my side, seeing Eijirou meet my gaze, as the portal began slowly closing around me now.

He gave me a reassuring nod, trying to tell me that everything would be okay.

I really hope it would be.

.......

"LET GO OF ME!! YOU STUPID FUCKING VILLAINS!" Bakugou screamed, thrashing around in his anti-quirk handcuffs.

"Do you ever shut up?!" Dabi growled out, harshly slamming Bakugou to the floor.

I remained quiet, as Dabi quickly stormed over to me, a look of wild fury present in his eyes.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Do you know what you've done?" He seethed out, getting inches away from my face.

I rolled my unmasked eyes at him, before restraining my attitude. He seemed pretty upset, it probably wasn't wise to mouth off to him right now.

I quickly manipulated Bakugou's hearing, so he wouldn't recognize my voice.

"Killing students wasn't part of the deal. Hell, I wasn't even aware that kidnapping any students was the plan, until a few minutes ago. What's the point of this?" I asked, leaning against the wall.

"Well, my sweet sidekick, since you asked...allow me to tell you." Shigaraki interrupted, strutting happily into the room.

If Shigaraki is calling me "sidekick" instead of my real name, that means he's trying to hide my real identity from Bakugou. This means the league of villains must still trust me.

"You see...I decided, for myself, to watch a clip of Bakugou Katsuki at the sports festival and realized how well he would do in a place like this. He thrives off confrontation. He thrives off of winning. Isn't that right, Bakugou?" Shigaraki asked, turning to Bakugou now.

Bakugou simply sneered in reply, still lying on the floor.

Shigaraki began walking towards me, immediately making me feel nervous for whatever he was about to say.

"What's interesting, sidekick....is how incorrect your assessments of the UA students were. You said Izuku Midoriya would shy away from a fight, yet it has come to my attention that he destroyed one of our biggest threats, Muscular, all by himself. You said Shouto Todoroki was clueless, and that he is not smart enough to carry out battle attacks. Yet, Todoroki and his gang devised a plan that almost cost us to lose Bakugou." Shigaraki started out, causing a cold sweat to start forming on the back of my neck.

Uh-oh. So, I was in trouble.

"You said Eijirou Kirishima was a weak, incompetent boy with a useless quirk, yet he was able to break out of the school window, presumed to have stayed perfectly intact, when Dabi's blue flames exploded the room. Lastly, you said Bakugou Katsuki did not truly have anger issues, and that he was a nice boy, with a personality completely opposite of a villain. Yet, here he is...glaring at me like he already found 50 different ways to murder me, painfully." Shigaraki remarked, slowly pacing around the room.

Dabi, Toga, Compress....and even Bakugou remained completely silent, as they listened to Shigaraki's words.

I stared absentmindedly at the ground, waiting for whatever would come next.

I swallowed thickly when Shigaraki didn't speak, realizing he was waiting for me to explain myself.

I hesitantly cleared my throat, trying to think of something to say.

"I-I....I guess I misread the situation. I underestimated the students." I uttered weakly, not being able to hide my nervousness now.

Pull it together, Margo. Your life depends on this.

I jumped slightly when Shigaraki's maniacal giggle filled the room now.

"You underestimated the students. Yes, yes you sure did." Shigaraki started out, throwing an arm around my shoulder.

I resisted the urge to flinch from his touch, trying to hold onto the last bits of my poker face.

"But that's alright, sidekick. Your mistake just made this night more fun, anyways. It was a real treat getting to see how the UA students truly act." Shigaraki cooed mockingly, grazing my shoulder with four fingers.

I remained silent, keeping my blank gaze at the ground.

"Oh! By the way....how's your shoulder feeling?" Shigaraki asked, referring back to the time he decayed it.

I knew him well enough to know that he was threatening me.

"My shoulder's scarred from your decay." I simply shrugged, trying not to show any fear.

Shigaraki simply nodded, before lightly patting my head.

"What about the Kirishima boy?" Shigaraki asked, turning to Dabi.

Dabi's gaze turned to me now.

"Kirishima escaped." Dabi seethed out, his icy blue orbs locked on me the whole time.

"How?" Shigaraki asked.

Dabi was quiet for a moment, seriously debating what to say.

We continued giving each other silent looks, before Dabi spoke again.

"It was just bad luck. I couldn't get a handle on him." Dabi mumbled, before pulling out a cigarette.

I let out a quiet sigh of relief, silently thanking Dabi for pretty much sparing my life.

Shigaraki simply nodded, before turning back to me.

"Tie him up." Shigaraki snapped at me, pointing his dry finger at Bakugou, who was still lying on the floor.

Interestingly, Bakugou had calmed down quite a bit since hearing this whole conversation.

I sighed, giving a weak nod, before walking over to Bakugou.

Hopefully Eijirou was safe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 88.8K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
4.3K 143 15
𝔹ℕℍ𝔸 𝕆ℂ π•Šπ•‹π•†β„π• In the shadows of tragedy, Mahou Murasaki's life takes a treacherous turn. Betrayed and kidnapped, she escapes only to be thrust...
38.2K 1.1K 34
(Bakugo X Kirishima X Reader) Tight spaces, fruity alcohol, and friendly competition can come together to create an unstoppable force. You knew that...
204K 9.2K 60
{{UNDERGOING RE-EDITING}} [This book contains: β€’Strong language β€’Fluff so sweet it'll rot your teeth β€’Gore β€’Sexual content] Living a normal life had...