Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

By outlander17

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... More

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
"K"
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Evil Villain
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Starry Nights
Elevated Stress
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Prove Yourself
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Beautiful Masterpiece
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
Preparation
Master Plan
The Promise
Shitty Romantic Comedies
Be Fine
Secret Obsession
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

Out of Control

2.9K 138 77
By outlander17

"If you're serious, then let's get a move on." Dabi called out coldly, glaring at Eijirou.

Eijirou began walking forward, before I held my gloved hand up to him.

"No. No one is coming with us." I stated, knowing I'm about to be in huge trouble.

Eijirou quickly shot me a look, trying to tell me to shut up before this gets out of hand.

"The kid's coming. It's already been discussed." Dabi stated firmly, trying not to lose his cool in front of the UA students.

"He's not coming." I simply stated, walking closer to Dabi.

I saw the UA students watching this situation go down, in the corner of my eye.

Everyone, except Eijirou, was completely confused. Two villains arguing in front of their enemy? Looks pretty bizarre.

Dabi's gaze burned into me now, as he slowly got off the desk and walked over to me.

"What are you doing?" He seethed out, coming inches from my face.

"Trying not to get us in deep shit." I retorted, seeing his face contort to more anger.

"We're already in deep shit! By joining the league of villains, we were in deep shit! That's how it goes. Eijirou Kirishima is coming with us." Dabi spat, walking towards Eijirou now.

I firmly placed my hand on Dabi's shoulder, causing him to stop walking.

"Why?" I simply asked, looking at him with my unmasked eyes.

Dabi was quiet for a moment, debating on what to do.

The UA students were silent, not knowing how to respond.

Eijirou looked thoroughly stressed by the situation, focusing fully on my conversation with Dabi.

Without warning, Dabi slapped my hand off of him, pushing me harshly into the table.

"Because I fucking said so." Dabi growled, outstretching his palm towards Eijirou.

Eijirou's eyes widened as he saw Dabi's palm light up blue, signaling he was about to send a blue flame at him.

If Dabi sent that flame, Eijirou would be incinerated. Even if he was in his hardened form.

I quickly kicked the desk in front of me, into Dabi's line of fire, causing him to incinerate the table instead.

"WHAT THE HELL!? ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL HIM!?" I yelled out, shoving Dabi to the side.

"Look out!!" Eijirou called to me.

I saw Dabi's hand come at me, lighting up blue.

I quickly dove out of the way, barely missing his hit.

"You're trying to kill me now?" I chuckled dryly, getting ready to use my quirk.

"Calm down, princess. That wouldn't have killed you. It would have just made a little scar." Dabi retorted, keeping his guard up from me.

"Dabi. This is enough. You're going too far—"

"No. You're going too far. Why can't I take the kid, huh? Tell me why?" Dabi asked, narrowing his eyes at me now.

Surprisingly, I don't think the other UA students figured out my voice in this costume yet.

But Dabi seemed about ready to blow my cover any second.

I looked over to Eijirou. He was giving me a reassuring nod, telling me to let him go with Dabi and I.

"I don't have a reason. It's just not what we came here to do." I lied, trying my absolute best to not blow my cover.

Dabi simply sighed, glaring his icy blue eyes at me.

"Fine. I won't take him. I'll just kill him." Dabi retorted with a smirk, sending a blue flame at Eijirou without warning.

"EIJIROU!!" I screamed over the roaring flame, quickly manipulating Dabi to feel an immense amount of pain.

I immediately looked over to Eijirou, ignoring Dabi's pained screams.

Eijirou quickly slid across the nearest desk, dodging the flame.

"Marg—I mean...uh, villain.....come with us!" Eijirou called out, holding his hand out for me to take.

I sighed, quickly shaking my head no to him. 

Technically, I was still under cover. If I didn't already blow my cover by saving Eijirou, I definitely would if I went with him.

I felt my own pain growing worse, from manipulating Dabi.

I slightly pulled back on my quirk, accidentally giving Dabi the opening he needed.

"MARGO!!? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?" Dabi screamed out in fury, shooting a giant barrel of blue flames throughout the entire room.

Because he was in pain, his flames were completely out of control.

I felt someone pull me into their arms, before a giant crash was heard.

Next thing I knew, we were flying through the sky, before we hit the outside, grassy floor.

I quickly looked up, realizing I was on Eijirou's chest.

"W-What the hell happened?!" I called out.

He looked at me, his eyes widening, before he quickly pulled a part of my mask back over my face.

It must have come off from Dabi's explosion.

"I saw that stitched guy creating a crazy flame. Everyone was already out the door, except you. I ran back, grabbed you, and jumped through the window with you." Eijirou explained, still holding his arms around me.

I realized he had activated his quirk to lighten our fall.

I quickly looked around, realizing we were alone.

Thank goodness. If Dabi saw this, he would probably kill me and Eijirou on the spot.

I quickly scrambled out of his arms, cringing slightly when I felt a stinging on both sides of my waist.

I looked down, seeing I was bleeding slightly.

Eijirou's eyes trailed down to my injury, guilt immediately covering his face.

"S-Shit, Margo. You're hurt. I had my arms wrapped around you, but I had to use my quirk to make sure we landed safely. I cut you accidentally." Eijirou muttered, trying to find something to clean my wounds with.

I looked at him in pure awe.

This guy just saved my life...yet he's apologizing for a few scratches he gave me, while doing it?

I quickly grabbed his wrist, pulling him into me.

He looked at me, eyes glazed over with panic and stress from the events that have been happening.

I pulled my mask up, exposing my mouth, before I quickly leaned in to kiss him.

He returned my kiss after a few moments, softly caressing both sides of my face.

It was a chaste kiss. A kiss of comfort, not very long...but something I think we both needed.

We both pulled away after a few moments, resting our foreheads to each other tiredly.

"You shouldn't have tried to fight for me like that. I appreciate it, but you should have just let me go with the stitched guy. I can handle myself, you know." Eijirou mumbled softly, pulling my mask back over my mouth.

I shook my head, not wanting him to continue.

"No. I can't let that happen. Eijirou, I don't have any power there. I don't know what they would do to you if they got ahold of you. Torture you, turn you into a Nomu, I don't even want to think about the possibilities. I just hope they aren't able to catch any of the other students." I sighed, looking at the time on my watch.

He looked at me, his jaw tensing in stress.

"Margo. I'm worried for you, after what you did for me in there. Just pretend you captured me and take me back with you. I...I don't want anything to happen to you." Eijirou whispered, gently placing his hands on my shoulders.

He had a desperate, pleading look in his eyes. He seriously wanted me to take him.

But I would never forgive myself if something happened to him.

I sighed softly, taking his hands in mine.

"It would only make things worse if you go. Just stay here. Please, Eijirou. Stay hidden. Besides, the devices Aizawa gave me aren't getting reception. I need someone to tell him I didn't betray the heroes. You're the only one who knows my situation." I explained, caressing his knuckle with my thumb.

Eijirou looked unconvinced still.

"Margo. I just—"

"Kacchan. Kacchan, if you're out there, stay hidden from the enemy." Mandalay relayed for everyone, telepathically.

Shit. Are you serious right now?

"Bakugou?!" Eijirou called out in panic.

"Which way did he go? Do you know?!" I exclaimed to Eijirou, desperately trying to get Bakugou's location.

"No! I don't know! I was in remedial class with Aizawa. Let's go look!" He called out, already starting to run off.

"W-Wait!! Please just stay hidden!" I called out desperately, quickly grabbing his wrist.

Eijirou turned around now, looking at me.

"Margo, I can't just leave Bakugou there to get taken. I'm going." He stated firmly, crossing his arms.

We glared at each other, trying to make the other back down.

After a few moments, I groaned in annoyance, starting to run towards the forest.

"Fine. Just don't get yourself killed." I called out in slight irritation.

Eijirou simply grinned slyly, running next to me.

"Come on, Margo. I wouldn't dream of it." He smirked.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 14.4K 49
*In process of editing* You're Kirishima's estranged twin sister. You've come back to Japan after pursuing a modeling career in America (Don't give m...
680K 43K 171
COVER ART MADE BY WINNER OF MY FALL 2023 ART CONTEST: @thatanimegirl1000 "I'm not scared to die. I'm scared to live." ~The past never forgets. If an...
1M 39.2K 169
You're sort of a slut. And a spy. A slutty spy. (does contain lemons - I've marked those chapters!) #1 bnhafanfic on Dec 29, 2020! #1 bakugoxreader...
135K 5.9K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...