Letters From Another (Bughead)

By Viviejune

Betty and Jughead are happily married with a daughter, but what happens when Betty finds letters from another... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter Three

1.6K 37 7
By Viviejune

A/n Highkey hating Jughead in this story.

Betty POV

"YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO FIND THOSE AND YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE READ THEM."

I was taken aback by his harsh comment. Did he seriously think he had the right to be blaming me for this?

"JUG I AM DAMN SURE YOU ARE NOT TRYING TO BLAME ME FOR THIS." I snapped back.

His face went blank like he was unsure of what he was going to do next.

"How could you Jughead? Am I not enough for you? Are we not enough for you?"

Remorse filled his eyes.

"Of course you're enough for me Betts. I love you."

"You have a weird way of showing it."

We just stared at each other for what felt like hours until he finally broke the silence.

"I love you Betty, only you."

"Really cause that's not what you said in the letters." I said not changing my facial expression.

"DAMMIT BETTS, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY I'M SORRY?"

"THAT'S THE FIRST TIME YOU'VE SAID 'I'M SORRY' THIS ENTIRE CONVERSATION JUGHEAD."

"BETTS COME ON. I LOVE YOU AND YOU KNOW THAT. I LOVE YOU. I ALWAYS HAVE AND I ALWAYS WILL..."

"THEN WHY HAVE YOU SAID YOU LOVE HER SO MANY TIMES AND WHY WOULD YOU TELL HER THAT I'M A MESS. YOU LITERALLY BLEW ME OFF SO YOU COULD GO TO NEW YORK WITH HER" I cut him off.

"I MADE A MISTAKE OK? WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY?"

I didn't know how to respond. I don't think I wanted to hear him say anything else.

Both of our faces softened until I said... "I'm leaving, and I'm taking Juliet with me."

He looked like he was about to explode and destroy everything around him, "THE HELL YOU ARE."

A/n lmao sorry

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 22 13
Betty, whom has been best friends with Archie and Jughead for years, has loved Archie since she was 5, But right when she is about to confess her fee...
18.6K 194 61
It's been 7 years since graduation. Everyone is back in Riverdale. But the situation between the couples are not so good, especially Betty and Jughea...
73.5K 1.4K 44
When two rival families involve their children how will they take it? Will they fall in love or do their job of killing the other?
192K 5.2K 27
Betty and Jughead both hate each other deeply. Will Archie and Veronica be able to fix their friendship with one trip out of town?