Broken (Ouat Peter Pan Fanfic...

Por Armyxbts_oneheart

" The dark does not Destroy the light; It defines it. It's our fear of the dark That casts our... Más

You remember me?!
A/N
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
A/N VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!!!!
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
AUTHOR'S NOTE!!
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N PLEASE READ IT'S SHORT
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter...
Chapter 34
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39 (1st part)
Chapter 39 (2d part)
Chapter 40 or Epilogue
A/N

Chapter 15

273 8 3
Por Armyxbts_oneheart

Olivia's POV

Time for investigating. Peter's gone, Felix was in charge. As I got dressed I heard him call out

"You ready yet sweetheart?

"Felix Call me this one more time and you're dead!"I warned. He had got the habit of calling me so. Like Seb called me miss. Honestly, boys...

I stepped out and suddenly gasped as I felt freezing water splashing against me. I gasped in surprise and cold, water now dripping from my hair and clothes, my arms frozen up before me in movement and my mouth hanging open. I opened my eyes and met with laughing out loud Felix and Dodger. I gave them a look and stated

"Ooookay my revenge is going to be so horrible for both of you!

"Yeah, a little reminder of the log...

"Wha- wait seriously?! For this crap?!

"Oh and now for the meal last time " Dodger chimed in before holding up another bucket filled with water. I kept my hands before me in defense

"Umm... you sure about this Dodge dear? I mean, you know it's all forgotten now isn't it? After all you did the same afterwards"I kept rambling on when suddenly I shrieked as he threw the water at my face.

"DODGER!!!!!"I yelled 'furious' and stood there in defeat as they kept laughing at me, repeating my face was priceless. I scowled at them and suddenly a smirk made its way to my face.
"You know," I said slowly and mischievously "You should really be careful who you fight against."

And with that I snapped my fingers and water splashed over their heads, pouring onto their body, soaking them to the bone and it kept on and on, since I hadn't told it to stop. They blankly looked at each other "Great."

Snapping my fingers again it stopped

"Who wants another go?

"Oh you know, it's all forgotten now, the log, the sausage, the bed, the salad, the meal, all of it-actually there's quite a lot" Felix stated as they both turned to me with evil smirks on their faces

"Woah woah woaha, slow down, you know what, I got lots of things to do and-

",Um no way you're escaping this " they said and began chasing after me. I ran in the opposite direction of them but of course they caught me and now, I was helplessly hanging over Felix's shoulder, making my body numb.

"Ugh...this is so humiliating. Put.me.down.now."I repeated for the zillionth time.

They walked back to camp like that, and I just let my arms hang down, swaying on the side due to the movement.

"Um... everything all right there?"I heard Jackson ask slowly and cautiously. Without a word I just held my thumb up and dropped my arm back down.

"Ooookay..."he said then "Well I'll just leave you guys... coz, well, you know..."

"Wise choice J. " I called out.
After a time I grew tired
"Put me down Felix or I'll have to use magic!

"Is that all you got, lost girl? Magic is not everything you know. You can-"
But he was cut off as I suddenly grabbed his waist from behind, flipped, I was now sitting on his shoulders and with a blunt hip shot I flipped us both over, pinning him to the ground and smoothly rolling once on the floor before spinning and keeping his hand and body tackled to the floor, a smug smirk on my lips.

"Yeah, I know. "

There was a spark of pride in his eyes, he was proud of me. Of what I could be achieve. But he would never say it explicitly, he simply scoffed
"Not too bad. A little slow though.

"Yeah, I was too gentle with you, next time I'll go with the instant tackle, and knee in the ribs. What do you think?

"We'll see who gets down first."he said with a smirk and I smiled "Yes, we'll see."

Seb then came to me with a determined expression and said quietly "We should do it now. If you still want to. Pan's gone, and no duty holds you back at camp.

"All right. Meet me at the big oak tree." I said before quickly walking to my tent and grabbing my two swords and some throwing knives.

******

Scorched marks on a tree. A small carved symbol. Focusing my power on it I looked around and suddenly my sight pierced through the jungle, showing the way to the second mark.
"This way."I said before running in the direction I had discovered. We took a run to it.

There were other similar on more trees, and I realized it showed a way to a place. They had been sending scouts, like the man she had caught. But the leader seemed quite the cunning type, sending them with blank memory and no control over themselves. So they couldn't give anything away, they were in fact, capable of keeping memories that could help them find what they wanted to. Which is why Olivia has made him forget all he had seen that day. Including her.

What ever could they possibly want in Neverland?!
It was clear that they also wanted revenge on Peter pan. I went on, the way led to Skullrock...
Mesmerized at the sight before me I ignored Seb and walked closer to it.

"Olivia wait! " he called as I began moving towards it. I completely ignored him and went on. He gripped my arm "Hey just stay there, Olivia stay there

"Wha- stop, Seb just stop!" I resisted clearly annoyed and passed aside him

"This isn't safe. Skullrock stands as the deadliest place on the island. His shadow lives there, and rips the shadow out of lost people.

"Well I'm not lost now am I ? And besides I don't have time for a ripping shadow session. Just stay there and wait for me. If I don't come back, well, that would mean I am just taking an extra bonus tour of the charming place with Mr Creepy Shadow. But don't worry I get bored easily with tours so I'll be back. Just wait here.

"No. I'm certainly not letting you out of my sight."
I shot him a look, I mean honestly ?! He shouldn't even be there.

"Look, Seb I don't need a babysitter to watch my every move. I know Peter gave you that job so you simply follow his orders coz hey you love life and I get it. But right now this is somehting I need to do alone, and you can't stop me. " and with that I stalked past him and teleported in front of the cave. This was it, the 'deadliest part of the island ' .

Somehow I did not feel afraid. Entering the cave I could suddenly sense the great power inhabiting the place. My eyes glanced around the cave in awe, the light was peculiar here and in the middle stood a giant hourglass and it seemed as though the sand was close to being emptied. Not yet but it would, in the time coming. I wondered what its purpose was, it looked quite important and its magic seemed powerful. What sort of countdown did Pan need to do? And whose countdown was it?

Suddenly I heard a rustle in the shadows. Something then passed a few inches from me, something cold but fast.
I stood bravely there, looking at the hourglass and said at loud

"Come out! I'm not afraid of you!

"I know. And neither am I of you, witch." A grave voice echoed in the cave before the Shadow came out and floated before me, its bright glowing green eyes staring right at me.

"What do you want?

"You're not ripping my shadow from me? " I asked out of curiosity.

"No.

"Why not? I shouldn't be here ? I was told you had taken quite the habit of doing that to people who dared venture here without a permission.

"Your value is of great importance to the island and Pan's purpose. Besides, you are a witch of the Saiven, a symbol which holds powerful magic. It would be unwise of me to go against it.

"What do you mean? This magic" I said holding up the necklace I was carrying "is more powerful than yours?

"In some ways it is. But do not think me vulnerable, witch. I could take you down if I wanted to.

I nodded, deeply in thoughts and Shadow tilted his head at me, perhaps trying to sort me out.

I looked up to him again and said slowly and carefully
"You and I, we can come to an arrangement can't we? Like you said, both of us wield great power. I'm here because I actually wanted to see you."

I scruted him with attention, trying to find out if he were listening and following. After a few seconds he nodded and flew nearer to me. At that moment I knew a sort of accord had settled between us. Somehow I could trust him on that. Walking around the hourglass I explained the situation

"A few days ago, something bad happent. Nil, one of the lost boys died-well he was murdered.

"Yes I know.

"First I thought they were pirates, but I was wrong. And I have no idea who they were. Then I followed one of them bastards and crossed a kind of what, 'invisible wall ' (?) And found a camp with many soldiers and random people... there was a main tent there. I went in and noticed several portraits of different people. People they wanted dead. Or alive and to kill afterwards. Felix was one of them. Tiger Lily as well. But so was Peter.

Who are they and why are they after Peter?? What has he done that they should chase him about?

"Describe them to me. Who led them?

"There was this tall man who seemed to be the leader, he carried a sword with a green pommel with a bat carved on it. And then a girl with red hair, claiming she sought revenge on Peter pan. And after that a cloaked figure, a man, probably a wizard. Not a very nice man, I figured after the five seconds I saw him."

Shadow grumbled sonehting I couldn't quite understand. Then he turned to me.

"Olivia, these people come from another realm. The Black land. Not a very welcoming place, and I dare say the people aren't the best ones you could dream to meet. Their leader, the man you described, his name is Driniun, King of the Black land. The red haired woman is his daughter, Moirana and the magician,...

"What about him?

"Leigyn, that's his name. He shouldn't be here. This magician is very very powerful.

"Well what does he want with Felix? Or Peter?

"Listen, a long time ago, Pan was already ruled of the island. But he wanted to increase his power so the island could flourish. And he managed, but he refused the access to the island to everyone, unless he allowed it. In fact that was the way he protected his power. One day, Leigyn came to the island with his family. Power hungry as he was he thought he could win against Pan who fought against him, but when Leigyn began winning, Pan changed his plan and gathered all the power on the island defeating the magician. As a warning to anyone who would try to go against him, Pan decided to punish him and killed Leigyn's wife, then his son and his father. Darkness consumed his heart and the knew the magician cared about his family more than anything in the world. Ever since that day, he swore he would kill Pam and so avenge his family.

As to Driniun, and Moirana, their way of life is very developed and their skill are feared. Since Leogyn now controls the Black land, I guess they follow gos orders, even though Driniunn remains king.

But Olivia you must stay away from them. Leigyn has become more powerful than ever, you cannot go against him.

"So I take it Peter has no idea they stand on his very own land?

"No. Like I said, the magician has many ways. But beware, he will attack.

"But what could they possibly want with Skullrock?
Everytime I've followed them or their tracks, they all led to this place. Why?

Shadow seemed to think for a moment before sighing
"Here lies the source of Pan's magic. Though it cannot be destroyed by anyone."

I waited and after a few seconds he looked at me again
"Thank you for telling me. I will tell you what I think when I have more information.

"Don't tell Peter just yet though. I need to do more. Do we have an understanding?

"Seems like we do, young witch."he said gravely and then suddenly flew to me and pressed his 'hand' against my forehead. A searing pain washed through my head and I gritted my teeth with a wince having no time to say or do anything as he pulled away less than a second later and explained

"Now you can hear me telepathically. Sorry for the little pain.

"Yeah, I'd prefer if you warm me next time. But thanks. This stays between us yeah?

"Yes Lost girl.

"Just one more question, what's the hourglass for?

"In time you will learn. But be careful, these are dangerous enemie, and I have no doubt they will be after you too.

"I think they already are."she scoffed and after a moment she sighed
"I'll go back now. Thanks for everything.

"You welcome. "Shadow answered and she walked out.

Teleporting back to Seb he jumped on his feet

"What the hell did you think you were doing??! You've been gone for ages!!!"he yelled and I rolled my eyes

"Stop making a fuss about everything. I'm fine. Now let's go back to camp."

Back to 3rd POV

Later that night.

Olivia quietly got out of bed, all dressed, but she left the swords she usually carried in her back and kept only one in her back, but still hid a couple of throwing knives in her outfit. She didn't take her cloak this time, wanting to stay light and closing her eyes she teleported outside camp.

Standing in the jungle she looked around her and recognized the way. She ran in the direction of the invisible wall and with a cloaking spell protecting her she crossed it, again.

I'm in. I'm going to his tent now.

Good. Search for a clue,anything you think could help us.

I'll do that.

Be careful though Olivia. Danger awaits. You sure you're ready for this?

I was born ready.
Now let's do this.

********************

Taking a deep breath, she pulled the curtain, and went in, her heart beating like mad in her chest. The magician lay there, asleep. Wanting to be extracautious she added an even more powerful cloaking spell on herself.

She walked to the table, where they lay a fee papers. Mostly drawings of herbs, including dreamshade. Glancing towards him every five seconds, Olivia then turned towards the viles on the table. There were all plants, either to heal or to kill.

What a plain man she thought and went on. There was nothing interesting there and Olivia felt like she needed to look somewhere else. Which meant, closer to where he lay. After a short hesitation she walked to a small closet which she had no difficulty opening thanks to her magic. She plunged her hand inside and took out two things "a cristal and a folded piece of paper. She opened it, no more caring about whether the man heard her or not. She need to be fast and quiet. She turned the crust around and around trying to make up why it could be special. She pictured the cristal in her head and then unfolded the paper. It was blank. Her eyebrows knotted together she scruted the paper in order to see if there truly was nothing.

Using magic she passed her hand over it but nothing happent. After several attempts she tried to think of something else. Giving up for the moment she looked at the sleeping man and suddenly somehting xuaght her eyes, a small box made of silver under the bed. She walked to it, carefully. Slowly squatting down she reached for it and suddenly took her hand back with a muffler gasp. Something had burnt her. There was a protecting spell on that box. This was definitely a clue she needed to take out. Calling a powerful force she managed after a few attempts, to break a small breach through the spell and ignoring the searing pain burning her fingers she began to take it out. Suddenly the man moved and she froze. He turned his head to her side, making her heart almost jump out of her chest.

He better not open his eyes in a snap like in the movies, otherwise I will scream and the whole plan goes to splinters.

She had kept her hand half through the whole, and tears pricked her eyes, due to the pain. She bit her bottom lip so hard it bled, but at least she had the box. Waving her cristal over the lock it clicked open. She opened it and took out a piece of material and she recognized the saiven symbol painted roughly on it. There was also a gold ring, and a curl of hair tightened within a small piece of string. The last token was a vial filled with some blue liquid. Completely puzzled the young girl suddenly hissed as the pain on her hand grew worse. She only kept the memory of the tokens she had found.
She then put it back, tears brimming her eyes with the burning pain. She closed the breach and quickly stalked out.

Before leaving she entered another tent. She had no clue whose, probably a general. He seemed fast asleep so she let the cloaking spell wear off and looked around. There were maps of the islands, and a cross out of the lost boys they had killed. Olivia felt anger fill her heart at the memory of Nil's little smiling face amongst the other lost boys. She then noticed a paper on which was written a huge amount of money and next to it, was a quick sketch of a cloaked figure with no face, apparently they didn't know how the person looked.
What caught her attention was the notice over the sketch

Witch. Beware. Dangerous.
Female witch, young.

Olivia rolled her eyes. She lifted her face from the paper and smirked

"You know, you should've simply asked my name. I would've given it to you.

His sword pointed towards her, the general blinked a few times

"Who are you??"
Her back facing him, she held up the paper with the sketch and the award on it
"Right there. Though I have to say I'm quite proud, the award's quite a catch now isn't it? Buy the way my name is not witch. "
She turned around and he stared at her in defiance and fear.

"What do you want?!

"Nothing. Just merely visiting. What about you? Welcoming guests with a sword. Tt tt tt. That's not very nice.
Anyway, general, just wanted to say

"You might wanna hang on to that. Because you signed in to be the enemy of my friends, and you know what they say, the enemy of my friend is my enemy. So that makes you my enemy.
Hang on tight. I'll be back"she said and disappeared from his sight eith a smirk plastered on her face leaving a fearful general passing a hand on his forhead with a sigh of relief .

***********
So you're saying there's nothing special amongst any of the tokens I have described to you?! Ugh fine then there are other things I found. A small silver box he kept hidden under his bed and protected with a bloody powerful spell. Got my hand burnt thanks to it.

And what was in it?

She told him all about it and the Shadow remained thoughtful. Nothing seemed to ring a bell. Je recognized none of the objects she had described. After a moment they broke the connection, and he promised to talk later. Olivia was back at camp. She teleported inside her tent and sat on her bed. She winced at the pain in her hand. It wouldn't get better, the pain only grew every other passing minute. And besides, her hand wa now turning deep red. She sighed, never would she ever had a nice clean body. Always bruises and scars. Her wrists were better but still bruised and the one that had broken had a funny shape, like it had slightly curved to the side.

Unable to get back to sleep, she got up, grabbed her swords and her leather satchel and walked out, careful not to wake up Seb, sleeping before her tent. She rolled her eyes at him but gently pulled back the blanket on him so he wouldn't be so cold anymore and she walked away. She glanced around her as a smile slowly made its way on her face.

The young girl suddenly sprinted through the jungle, ignoring the pain in her leg and her hand.
An hour later she was sitting in a tall tree and watching the sunrise. Her sketchbook on her lap and her pencil in hand she drew, and drew.
She had already drawn many things times before. In fact she was very talented and drawing helped her clear her mind. In her bag there were portraits and sketches of the lost boys in group, one of Felix before the fire, one of Jackson teaching Ben to throw knives, another one of Hunter (as a tribute), same for Nil, but he was with his brother and one of Tiger Lily and Hawk she had done at their village. She had also drawn some memories
: the mermaid lagoon, Nil's death, the Indian chief, the village, when she met with Felix the first time. And there were two of Peter pan.

One was a picture of him playing the pipe. And the other was a portrait. She loved picturing things. She had done some of her friend Maya and her boyfriendmaybe fiance now Josh. Her parents. And now she had just finished a picture of two little kids.
A little boy and a little girl, both looking about five and six years old. She watched the sun rise, with wonder, and then her eyes fell on the drawing and two simple tears escaped her eyes. She became suddenly aware of the pain in her leg and winced, before climbing back down after she put her stuff in her satchel, only keeping the drawing in her hand.

She entered the camp and noticed Seb was still sleeping, but everyone was beginning to stir and move. She sat on a log and put her drawing in the satchel, not noticing that it came out a little. Felix walked out of his tent, and joined her with an apple.

No words were exchanged, there was no need to.

Seb suddenly jolted awake and looked around. He saw she was fine, and sitting next to Felix so he relaxed but eventually grabbed some food to eat.

At one point Olivia's eyes met her brother's who hesitated before walking towards another lost boy and leaving her be. She said nothing but she knew what her friend next to her, thought.

His eyes suddenly fell on the tip of the drawing coming out of her satchel. He took it out gently and looked at it.
"You're very talented." His comment snapped her out of her thoughts and she turned to him. She jumped slightly as she noticed what lay in his hand.
But before she could say anything he asked "who are they? What's written there?

Not commenting the fact that he couldn't read she answered almost in a whisper
"It's written... Arthur,... and Alexa."
He suddenly seemed struck by something "wait, those are the names you kept mumbling in your sleep the other night.

"What are you talking about?!

"The night I watched you because you were unconscious, you had a troubled sleep and you kept repeating the names of... them. Dodger heard them too."

She looked down as he turned to her
"Why did you never tell me about it?"she asked

"Because I didn't want to awake difficult memories.

She nodded, touched by so much understanding. When she said no more he asked "Does this concern your brother?

"...

"Olivia, you cannot shut yourself down on something painful. You need to do something about it.

".... I know."

He squeezed her shoulder and stood up before going to the lost boys for some training. Feeling a presence behind her she snapped her head around and remained speechless at the sight of her brother looking down at her with sorrow. She couldn't speak. Had he heard?

But he said nothing about it. Just a simple question, to which she felt a lump forming in her throat.

"Can we talk?"

**********

Ah, finally some explanation coming up!!! Or not...😂😂😂

Stay tuned! Hope you like it guys!

Don't forget to vote and comment !!!
Love love love
El.😘😘

*picture above is drawing Olivia does ... tell me what you think! And what you guess is their story and their bond to her...😘

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

765 45 23
"Do you really think you're more powerful than me?" "I am Peter Pan! You are not powerful." "Oh, believe me, you don't know what I'm capable of!" One...
231K 7.2K 34
❝Never fight fire with fire. Everything you love will burn.❞ ➳ Adi Morris has fire. Peter Pan likes fire. But she's prepared to use that fire against...
40.2K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
45.8K 888 20
💚Under Editing Separately 💚 Taken from your true home you end up in the Enchanted Forest, living with the Evil Queen. During the dark curse you fou...