My Daughter | Jeongmin AU

By Yoo_Sajangnim

Even after five years of break up Jimin could not forget Dahyun but his ego never let him to contact her in t... More

Break Up Anniversary
The Ones Who Walk Away
That Night It Rained, Tears
The Truth Untold (Part I)
The Truth Untold (Part II)
Love is Thicker than Blood
Birth of a Father
Wish You Good Luck
The First Arrow of Cupid
Who is in Your Heart?
Love Maze
After Moon
Just a Normal Day
You're Not Here, But Everywhere
Winter Bear
The Heart Hurts
You're Closer than I Think
Long Time, No See
Love, a Boon or a Sin?
You and Me in Moonlight
Am I Wrong?
A Closure
Beyond Our Control
The Best thing I Ever Did
On Fire for Your Love
Feelings-House of Cards
Take Care, Good Bye
Announcement (Not an Update)
Lonely Christmas
Mi Casa
A New Year Wish
Laundry Day
Guilt & Insecurity
Speak out your Heart ❤
Marshmallow or Sweet Potato?
Epilogue

BirthDay Invitation

1.2K 89 16
By Yoo_Sajangnim

Tokyo
So it's his first Christmas with Jihyun, Jimin is now in the cake shop, ofcourse he has to order a strawberry one. It's quite amazing that the celebration time this year is starting with the Christmas and will end with Jihyun's Birthday, 3rd of January. Jimin was thinking of throwing a Christmas party for his daughter but she suggested otherwise. She told to throw a birthday party instead, she wants to invite her schoolmates. Then it hit Jimin that her birthday is in January 1st week, yes he forgot his daughter's birthday, he needs to grow up more as a father. It's even crazier how much Jihyun got matured within months, she herself was able to do good in academics, befriended with her new classmates, adapted with Tokyo lifestyle, learning Japanese in amazing speed. She is the best daughter one can ask for, she is really well rounded, just like Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon...

This name !!! Even the mere mention of it or even when a thought of her pops up in Jimin's mind for a millisecond, his world seems to stop for a while. He thought Tokyo would make it easy for him to get rid of his feelings for her but it didn't happen. He never talked with her for more than 1 minute after coming back, only formal greetings. Jeongyeon obviously got the hint, she now calls only Taehyung. His bestie is irritated with Jimin for his behavior, even little Jihyun sensed the tension between him and Jeongyeon. The child doesn't force him to join in video call anymore. Initially she used to talk about Jeongyeon a lot, but these days she seldom mentions her. Jimin knows it's not right, Jihyun should be free around him about anything, anyone. But what should he do? He hasn't been able to erase those feelings yet, he is scared if he stays in touch with her, he won't be able to hide them forever. This will lead to further complications. He gets nightmares about the day when Jeongyeon will invite them in her wedding and he will have to go, when he will have to see her to be someone else's. Park Ji Min is still not ready for that.

"Sir your cake", the shopkeeper hands him the box.

"Oh, yes", Jimin takes it with a smile and opens the lid to check.

"Excuse me"

"Yes sir, any problem?", the shopkeeper asks.

"I ordered for strawberry but it's a chocolate one !!", Jimin shows the lady.

"Oh, I am so sorry sir, may be the gentleman before you, picked up the wrong one", the shop owner replies with a embarrassed tone.

"Oh", Jimin makes a disappointed face.

"Sir, he just went out, you may find him ouside", the shop keeper suggests.

"Okay", Jimin speeds up and comes out of the shop. His eyes roams from one corner to other and spots a figure with a same cake box, calling for a taxi.

"Excuse me, Mr...", Jimin shouts and to his surprise, the man turns out to be none other than Im Jae Bum.

"Park Ji Min !!!", Jaebum is equally surprised.

"Hey, Merry Christmas", Jimin extends his hand for a shake with a smile.

"Oh yes, Merry Christmas", Jaebum shakes his hand.

"You? Here?", Jimin asks.

"Yes, work. What else?", Jaebum let's out a small laugh.

After so many months, it feels a bit awkward between these two.

"Come home, it's not very far from here, Jihyun will be happy to see you", Jimin proposes.

"Thanks man, but I fear it's not possible for me. I have a meeting right now then I have to run to the airport", Jaebum says with a smile.

"Okay, next time then", Jimin again shakes his hand.

"But.. hey.. why did you call me?", Jaebum asks.

"Oh", Jimin pinches the skin between his brows and laughs, "actually our cake has been exchanged I guess"

Jaebum quickly checks his box and finds out it's a strawberry one. Both of the men giggle. After exchanging the box, Jaebum gets in to the taxi, right before starting the car, Jimin suddenly asks,

"How is Jeongyeon?"

"You should ask her that in person...", Jaebum yells back from moving car.

What does he mean??

Jimin, lost in his own thoughts, dosen't even realize that Tae has opened his apartment door for him, not Jihyun. He just puts the cake in the kitchen slab and sinks in the couch. The frown in his brows have never left after meeting Jaebum.

"Hello, earth to Park Ji Min", Tae shouts at his friend but in reply he gets only

"Hmm??"

"What Hmm? You should invite Jeongyeon for Jihyun's birthday", Tae shouts again.

"What? What did you say?", Jimin is now back to real world.

"I said you should invite Jeongyeon to Jihyun's birthday. That is the best gift you can give her. It's been eight months, she has not met her. Even she doesn't say, she obviously misses her mother", Tae almost scolds Jimin.

"I know Tae...", Jimin tries to reply but Tae cuts him off,

"She is going to call her now, go to her room and convince Jeongyeon to come for atleast four days from new year to her birthday", Tae says in a commanding tone.

"Tae why don't you..."

"Stop being a coward, how are you gonna avoid her when she will come here, in your house?", Tae has a point.

Defeated Jimin goes to Jihyun's room, where she is happily chatting with Jeongyeon.

"Jihyunah...", Jimin calls her.

"Appa..", Jihyun replies, then she turns to the laptop screen, "Omma, appa is here"

Jeongyeon gets tensed a little, "oh is it?"

"Hey", Jimin is now in her screen. Jeongyeon gulps before replying,

"Hey, how are you Jimin?"

"I am fine, you?"

"Yes, me too"

It's been a while they last talked, both of them are struggling to carry out the conversation. After an awkward pause, Jimin finally speaks up,

"I am throwing a party on Jihyun's birthday"

"That's great"

"I was thinking if you can manage to come, Jihyun will be happy"

"Me??", Jeongyeon is so surprised that her volume rises.

"Yes" , Jihyun screams happily, " please omma no emo please come, I missed you"

"Aahhhh...", Jeongyeon still can't give an answer but Jimin again speaks up,

"I will manage the air tickets, you just apply for leave from 31st Dec to 4th Jan. Come, Jihyun will be happy, I don't want her to miss her mother on her birthday"

Jeongyeon looks at the screen, as the man speaks. It feels like after an eternity he is talking to her and not only that he is asking her to go to him. How on earth Jeongyeon can refuse that?

"So will you come?"

"I will", Jeongyeon answers. Jihyun claps and Jimin smiles.

That night, Jimin can't sleep because of the excitement. He is shifting his sides continuously. Miles away, in Seoul, Jeongyeon is not doing any better, she is searching for a good birthday gift online and also gifts for Jimin and Taehyung. She lied to her mother that she is going to Bangkok for some work. After that incident Mrs. Yoo can't even stand the name of Park Ji Min. After ordering the gifts, Jeongyeon looks at the time, 2 a.m. She then marks the calendar, five days to go !!

"Five more days and I will see you, Jeongyeon!!", Jimin whispers.

*****
Yes so she is flying to him... yay!!! If someone really connects with the story, they can connect with this particular song too, it fits this chapter. Too bad I can't make FMVs😋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.8K 2.8K 79
Yoo Jeongyeon is the CEO of the biggest toy company in her country. She lives alone with her halmeoni in her huge house because her parents live in t...
9.2K 460 24
When Park Jimin falls for the transfer student in his class Yoo Jeongyeon, he tries everything to win her heart. But Jeongyeon isn't falling for him...
25K 2.3K 49
Highest rank-#1 in Jeongmin #2 in btsxtwice #1 in Jimyeon #1 in Bogoship...
42.4K 2.6K 56
What if Jeongyeon is not a part of TWICE?, not an idol but a simple girl. Meanwhile Taehyung remains the same, one of the member of BTS. What happen...