Jacksepticeye x reader fluff

By LoveStruckRat

Hi! This is my first fluff story so I hope its not that bad. This is just soft cuddles, kisses, and moments w... More

A/N
Dancing in the rain
chill moments
Paint Fun
Caring for the sick
Nightmares
His Blue Eyes
Insecure
Birthday
A/N Please read this
Pillows
Socks
Pastries
Anti
Christmas tree
After Work
Snow Day
Anti pt2: I'm sorry
St. Patrick's
Talk To Me
Tickle fit
Secret date
Blanket Burrito
late nights
Chalk
3 meals a day
Don't ghost me pt. 1
announcement

Holy Smokes 700+ reads!?!? (plus questions)

325 3 0
By LoveStruckRat

BIG A/N!!!!!

I just started this book as a way to just put my stuff out there but I never realized it was going to actually be liked! I want to thank you so much for reading my story and enjoying what Crap writing I have to offer. I appreciate every read I get from you. I'm so grateful for you guys even though it might not seem like I do. 

I have some questions for you though. would you like to see some of Jacks egos more in these imagines? Would you guys want to see a Markiplier Imagines/fluff? Would you guys want to see some of Marks egos in Marks book too or also in here?

Ok i'm done with the questions but I would just like to say thank you one more time and that I hope you will continue to enjoy my content! Ok thats it for now thank you and see you later!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221 0 43
Just then I felt something soft on my lips. I smelled Ryan's exotic scent. His lips felt so soft and right. I froze out of surprise, I hadn't expect...
15 0 1
(y/n)... 1st story in this app, hope you enjoy! : ) This contain ⚠️ Bad words/swear. Bad Grammar. Some 18+ scene etc. This story might have 15 chapte...
139 0 13
I DON'T OWN RIGHTS TO THE COVER PHOTO. I FOUND IT ON GOOGLE AND I DON'T KNOW THE CREATOR SORRY! This story contains smut and as per the rules of watt...
6.6K 80 18
This is the tale of (y/n) and Jacksepticeye. This is how they became girlfriend and boyfriend. THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO DON'T HATE ME IF ITS BAD!!!!