chill moments

You sat on the couch waiting for your boyfriend, Jack to come home from work. You saw a book out of the corner of your eye and decided that reading would be a good way to pass the time. You've been reading for a few minutes, and your eyes began to get heavy and slowly, you fall asleep.

Jacks P.O.V:    

I come inside out of the pouring rain late at night from work exhausted. "Y/N's probably sleeping at this hour" I thought. I walked over to the couch about to lay my coat down when I saw  a peaceful, sleeping Y/N. I smiled to myself at how cute they were sleeping like that. I scooped up Y/N in my arms to carry them to bed hoping not to wake them up. I laid them in bed looking once more at how cute they were when they slept. I took off my shirt and climbed into bed with them basking in their beauty. "I'm the luckiest guy in the world to have Y/N." I whispered to myself as I tucked a piece of their hair behind their ear. As soon as I did, Y/N began to stir and wake up.

Y/N's  P.O.V:

I woke up to someone touching the side of my face and whispering softly. I awoke to Jacks face right next to mine smiling at me. "Sorry, did I wake you up?" he whispered to me. I snuggled up to his chest surprised on how warm he was "Yeah, but i'm glad you did. I was waiting for you to get home." He hugged back and kissed my forehead "Yeah, sorry about that." He apologized. 

I went up to his face and kissed him. "Its okay, we have time to chill together now." He giggled and kissed me back playing with my hair. "Your so pretty, you know that Y/N?" I blushed and smiled at his compliment. "Can you tell me a story?" I asked.  He looked at me and smiled "A story? What are you 5?" I gave him puppy eyes "You were the one who woke me up in the first place." He held me closer "Alright, ill tell you a story, but you've gotta give me a kiss for payment, I need one." He said playfully. "Good thing I have them in stock." I replied, giving him a sweet kiss.

 "Okay," he started. "Once upon a time, a girl was playing in the park, when she saw a picture in a bush. She kept the photo, but forgot all about it until she was married. Her husband asked who was that little boy in her wallet. She answered: "My first love." Then the husband smiled and said : "I lost that photo when I was nine years old.'"

 I was in awe on how good he was at telling these little stories to me "That was really cute." I said yawning. "Getting tired?" He asked. "Yeah I *yawn* am." I replied. He smiled and cuddled me, whispering sweet nothings into my ear as I fell asleep in his arms.