After Work

After a stress-filled day at your job, with your annoying boss and frustrating customers, you finally arrived home and stepped inside, kicking off your shoes and putting your bags on the floor. 

The smell of freshly baked cupcakes wafted to your nose. "Sean?" You called "Is that you?" You walked around into the kitchen to find him carefully frosting a cupcake. He stops frosting and walks over to you. He wrapped his arms around you gently hugging your waist. "Want to eat some cupcakes? They're your favorite flavor." He said pecking your forehead.

 You nod happily, after today you needed something sweet. He grabs some plates out and a cupcake with a little pink heart candy on top. Sean put one in front of you and himself and looked up at you. "I know you've had a rough time at work lately, so I wanted to make something special just for you." he said giving you a little smile. He did this all just for you because he wanted to make you feel better? He was honestly so good to you. "Thank you," you said grabbing his hands "I love this." Sean smiled widely and gave you a kiss on the cheek. 

~le time skip to be done eating~

You started washing the dishes and putting them away when a pair of strong arms hugged your waist. Seans head rested on your shoulder, giving you small kisses on your neck. "Hey, you've had a long day, I can finish up the chores while you get some rest." He said grabbing the plate from your hand and putting it into the sink. 

You turned around, hugging him close, and pecking him on the lips. "You sure you want to finish them?" You asked "I don't want to leave you with all this work." He smirked. "Just go get some rest and don't worry about me my tired baby." He said kissing you and sending you off to bed.

You changed into your pajamas and plopped into bed, almost instantly falling asleep. A while later you felt a weight push down on the bed and get under the covers with you. A pair of warm arms pulled you in a cuddle, holding you close. Seans breathing slowed and turned into a light snore. You smiled to yourself, as you too, began to drift into sleep.

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry its been a while since I last posted, I finally am able to post more frequently now so that's going to make this way better! But also Happy new year! We made it to 2020! Thank you guys for reading and i'll see you in the next chapter! Bye!)