Dancing in the rain

Both you and your boyfriend Jack were sitting on the couch watching the television when it started to rain; and by rain, meant it was pouring outside. You were extremely bored of watching the TV and visibly so was Jack. You turned to face him "The news is really boring, what should we do?" You asked. A smile crept along his face as he pulled you onto his chest. "I was thinking the same thing. I actually have something to show you." he replied. He gave you a quick kiss on the cheek and got up from the couch. "Ill be right back Y/N." he said as he walked up stairs to grab something. 

 He came back a minute later with an umbrella. "Close your eyes for me Y/N okay?" He asked you. You put on your rain boots and stood at the door for him to do the same. Once you did he took your hand and kissed it lightly, and opened the door. The sound of pouring rain became louder as he gently took you by the hand and led you out the door with your eyes closed shut. He held the umbrella over the both of you while you walked and giggled at eachother.

~Time skip brought to you by french fries~

Jack stopped for a second and led you up some stairs. It seemed you were under a roof of some sort but still outside. "Here we are!" he sang happily "Open your eyes!" You opened your eyes to see that you were under a gazebo with fairy lights strung in the ceiling. There was a small table for both of you to sit. "This....This is incredible Sean!" you say to him hugging him tightly. You both kissed and held eachother laughing.

Jack set down the umbrella, took your hand, and led you into the rain. He looked you in the eyes and smiled. "May I have this dance Y/N?" he asked. You giggled and nodded. You put one hand on his shoulder and one in his hand while he grabbed your waist and did the same. Both of you laughed as you danced in the pouring rain.

You accidentally took a wrong step in a small puddle and slid.  You were just about to fall when Jack caught you and spun you around. He dipped down and kissed you passionately holding your back up. you propped back up and hugged him close  "This is amazing Sean! Thank you, i love you." you said. "I love you too Y/N." He replied happily. You both were soaking but you didn't mind it. He picked you up and carried you into the gazebo where it was dry. 

You sat in one of the chairs while he sat in the other. You both laughed and giggled at eachother for what seemed like hours. You were getting kinda cold and shivered a bit. "Here" Jack said taking off his coat and putting it around your shoulders. You buried your head into it because it was so warm and smelled like his cologne. "Thank you" you replied. 

He came up from behind you and hugged you "Lets get you home and into dry pajamas. How does that sound Y/N?" He suggested while combing his fingers through your hair. 

"I'd like that"

(A/N: sorry this was a really long imagine but this was just too cute and honestly my favorite! I hope you liked it too! Id love to see some imagine ideas that you guys would like!)