St. Patrick's

(A/N: i've never celebrated St. Patrick's Day before, so I apologize if I don't get it right.)

Warning: This story contains alcohol. If you are uncomfortable with drinking, please skip this page. Thank you and enjoy!

Today was St. Patrick's Day, and since that was an Irish holiday, Jack was super excited about it. You had planned to go to a friend's house where they were throwing a drinking party at night. You weren't a party animal, but the way Jack explained the party made it sound like fun. 

You put on a nice pair of ripped jeans, and your nicest green top, doing your hair just in time for your friend, Bea, to get in the driveway to come pick you up. You grabbed your things, and headed out the door. You got in the car, and you waved to Jack, who was in the back, and smiled at Bea, who was going with you guys, and to be your designated driver. She didn't care for drinking, so she agreed to drive you. 

"Thanks again for driving us." You said, thanking Bea while getting in the car. She nodded back and pulled out of the driveway. You sat next to Jack, who looked so excited that he couldn't sit still. He was wearing a navy jean jacket, and a dark green tee. He couldn't stop smiling at you.

"You look lovely Y/N, it's nice to hang out with you, especially since we can't all the time."  Jack said, giving you a small kiss on the cheek. You noticed Bea looking at you in the mirror. She gave you a wink and giggled. You rolled your eyes at her and continued talking to Jack. 

The car rolled into the driveway and parked in front of your friends house. You got out and started feeling nervous. You were excited to be there, but you didn't go out much, so you didn't know what to expect.

Jack grabbed your shoulder and gave you a reassuring smile. You nodded at him and started walking into the party. 

You stepped inside and there was green and gold splashed all over the room. Tables lined along the walls, full of different food and one table had the drinks on it. Music loud through some speakers. You took a breath and you started feeling excited and energetic. You spotted your friend Nova, over by the TV with Bea, start to wave you over. You kissed Jack on the cheek and told him where you were going. Right as you left, you saw Mark walk over to him and drag him somewhere else. 

You sat down by Nova, and she handed you a drink. "Here," she said sitting back, "lay back, have fun! It's a party after all." 

~Time skip~ 

You had been talking with Bea and Nova for a while and you couldn't tell if you were drunk or not. You didn't really think clearly, and everything seemed funny to you. Out of the corner of your eye you saw Jack walk up to you. "Y/N, hey," he said sitting next to you. You laughed a bit, looking at his expression, you couldn't tell if he was drunk, you assumed he was.

"This is fun, we should do this more often." You half-slurred, hugging his arm. Jacks head shot up and he smiled wide. He turned to you and held out his hand. "Y/N! I just had a great idea! Will you dance with me?"  

You nodded and took his hand. He led you to a small circle of people that were dancing and twirled you around. You both started dancing and laughing, maybe having another drink or two. 

~one more time skip!~

You got tired and walked over to Bea, sitting next to her. "Ready to go home?" She said, rubbing your back. You nodded tiredly, while Jack came up behind you and handed the keys to Bea. 

You stumbled out the door and got in the car not sure exactly what to do.  Jack joined you in the back and started hugging you. "You smell so niceee." He slurred, kissing your forehead. You had no idea what time or even day it was now, you just liked the fact that Jack was holding you. Bea pulled in the driveway in front of your house. "Hey Y/N, I don't think Jack would stay home if I dropped him off at his house alone, so I'm gonna leave him here." She said getting out of the car and opening your door. 

She helped you and Jack stumble your way to the door, and onto your couch, putting Jack in the recliner. As Bea started leaving, you tried to thank her again. You couldn't remember what you said exactly, but it was along the lines of "Thanks mom, see you in the morning" 

You laid on the couch, not sure if you were hungry or not when Jack stumbled over to you, laying on the couch too. He lifted you on his lap, and squeezed you close. "Happy St. Patrick's Y/N." Jack said, pulling a blanket on top of both of you. You slouched down and put your head on his chest. It was so nice. 

You figured you would have one hell of a headache tomorrow, but you didn't want to get up. You and Jack snuggled, drunkenly giggling at eachother like schoolgirls. 

You started getting really sleepy, and tried to mumble some words out before you zonked out, but you couldn't. You felt Jack cuddle you a bit more before relaxing. He must have fallen asleep too. St. Patrick's was a lot more fun than you thought. You should do this more often.