late nights

(Although this isn't birthday themed, my birthday just happened to roll around when I finished this chapter. I wanted to thank you guys for supporting me and my work for this long! Seriously I can't thank you enough. I love you so much 💓💓💓)

Both you and Jack planned to have a late night date for a long time now. You've been waiting for tonight, and you were super excited for it. Jack was supposed to pick you up around 11, so you decided to pack up and get ready a little early.

After a warm shower, you got dressed in a pair of ripped jeans and one of Jacks hoodies that he gave you. 

You grabbed one of your old backpacks out of the closet, and set it on your bed, deciding on what to put in it. Jack told you that he was bringing the snacks and water, so you didn't have to worry about food.

After giving it some thought, you decided to bring some practical things. You stuffed in a blanket, as well as some gloves, a flashlight, a speaker, and a couple other items.

You suddenly heard a knock at the door. "Y/N, it's me, is it alright if I come in?" Jack said, slightly opening the door. 

You quickly zipped up the backpack, and ran to the door to greet him. "Jack! Come in! I'm so glad to see you!" You said, opening the door so he could come in. 

He wrapped his arms around your waist in a hug, and gave you a kiss. "I missed you too." He said, putting down his bag. 

"I'm almost ready, let me just get my shoes on." You said, grabbing your sneakers and your skateboard, as well as your bag.

You slipped them on and picked up your board, patting your pockets for your belongings. You gave the thumbs up to Jack, turning off the lights, and walking out.

You held Jacks hand, walking towards the road, so you could skate. "Where to first?" Jack asked, giving your hand a small squeeze.

"The park?" You replied, squeezing his hand back. Jack nodded with a little smile, while you both got ready to hop on your boards.

After a bit of skating, the park came into view. You slowed to a stop, and gave Jack a playful look. "Race ya!" You said, immediately running for the towers. "No fair you arse!" He shouted, running after you.

It was a close call, but both you and Jack tied climbing the tower. You both sat down, your legs dangling over the side. Looking at the headlights of cars pass by on the street, You and Jack looked at eachother, talking and giggling about everything and anything, eating some of the snacks he packed.

He suddenly grabbed your face, and leaned in for a kiss. Pressing his lips onto yours, caressing your cheek with his hand. You practically melted into the kiss, grabbing his cheek.

You parted after a couple seconds, your cheeks probably red as a beet. He smiled and gave you one last peck on the cheek, resting his forehead on yours. 

"I love you Y/N, you're my baby! And nothings going to change it." Jack said holding your hand, rubbing circles on it. 

He rarely would tell you that, he said it made it less special, so you knew he really meant it this time.

 "I know YouTube has been taking a lot of my time lately, and especially with all this craziness and hustle going on, I wanted to spend time with you, I want to make you feel safe and loved in my arms." He said, hugging you close into his chest.

You hugged him back, kissing his cheek. "I love you too." you said, smiling into his arms. 

"Hey i've got an idea!" He said, reaching into his backpack. "Its gotten pretty dark out now, sooo I brought these!" Jack pulled out a long box and a lighter. The box read out "SPARKLERS" in big yellow letters.

"Yeah!" You exclaimed, taking the brightly colored stick that Jack handed to you. He flicked the lighter a few times before a small flame lit. You could see his face, smiling in anticipation. 

You held out the stick for him to light, as he burned the end of it. You waited a second, nothing happened. "Aw man," you said "must be a dud."

Just as you said it, the stick burst to light, hissing away and sparkling. You gasped, almost dropping it. "Careful babe, don't wanna drop it." Jack said, starting to light his own sparkler.

Once his lit, he waved it around into a little heart, giving you a little wink. You blushed and waved a little heart back giggling. After a bit, your sparkler died, emitting a small stream of smoke from the little bit of ash left.

"Glad we have more huh?" You said giggling at Jack, who pouted after his died. He giggled a bit and put the stick beside him, wrapping his arms around you. You unzipped your bag, and pulled out the blanket, putting it around yourselves. Jack kissed your forehead, snuggling close to you. 

After a while of talking, you checked your phone. "2:14 am?" You exclaimed, "If we're not careful, we're going to end up camping out here." 

Jack pulled you closer, pecking you on the lips. "My house's closer, you wanna spend the night?" He asked, putting things back into his bag. You nodded, also starting to pack up.

Once you got all your things rounded up, you grabbed your board, and hopped on. "Ready?" Jack asked, coming up behind you. You gave him a thumbs up, kicking off the ground. 

"Race ya!" He yelled, zooming past you, sticking out his tongue at you. "You can't uno reverse me! Ya butt!" You yelled back, trying to catch up.

Jack giggled, slowing down so you could meet up. He grabbed your hand, and gave you a big smile. You smiled back, blowing a small kiss. 

Once at his house, you walked inside, putting your bag down and taking off your shoes. You both sat on the couch, with you laying on his chest while he played with your hair. 

"Your so prettyyy." Jack said, grabbing a blanket to put over you. "Your so handsomeeee." You replied back, giggling at how corny you were being. "Goodnight Jack" you said closing your eyes. 

"Don't you mean good mornin?" He replied laughing a bit. 

"Oh shush mister!" You said, "Its sleepytime." You snuggled into his chest more. "Okay, goodnight baby." He said, turning off the lamp, and closing his eyes as well.

While drifting off to sleep, you smiled at how fun this was. Best. Date. Ever!

(How was that? This was one of my favorite ideas to do, I need a date like this! Ill keep this short, but I was thinking about making a Markiplier fluff book for all the Mark stans here as well, but I'm on the fence about it. Anyway, have a great day/night! I love you all 💓💓💓)