Paint Fun

You flutter your eyes open to see your sleeping boyfriends face next to yours, cuddling you. He looks adorable when he's asleep but this morning you decide to be a little "colorful" . You plant a tiny kiss on his nose before slowly wriggling out of his warm grasp, trying not to wake him. You sneak downstairs  and head into your tiny art studio where you grab your F/C paints. Making your way back up the stairs ever so quietly, you go into your room and sit next to Jack.

You dip your paintbrush into your F/C paint, and start painting on his face. As your almost done painting, trying to hold back laughter and giggles, Jack starts to wake up. Your start to panic, so you throw the paint and brush onto the bedside table and climb back into bed beside him. His eyes flutter open looking at you with those tired baby blues. "Mornin' Y/N" he says with that sexy tired voice of his.

 Your holding back from laughing at his painted face. "Morning Picasso" you say back giggling.  Jack looks at you confused for a second before jumping out of bed and strait to the bathroom mirror. You cant hold it anymore, you burst in laughter holding your sides. suddenly you hear from inside the bathroom is "Y/N! You arse! I'm going to get you back for this!"

You shoot out of the still laughing your ass off when Jack runs out of the bathroom and starts to chase you laughing as well. Jack finally catches up to you and wraps his arms around you. He wipes a glob of paint from his face and smears it onto your cheek. "Aha! Ye have to be it now!" he yells and runs downstairs. You run back to the room, grabbing some paint on your fingers and start running after Jack with it. "Sean!" you yell chasing him around the house playfully "You can't run forever!"

You finally manage to catch up to him, grabbing his hand, and stopping, out of breath from running and laughing so hard. Jack turns himself around facing you with paint all over your guy's faces.  His hands wrap around your waist pulling you to his chest. "Y/N, you're still too adorable, even when covered in paint". You giggle and quickly smear the paint that was on your hand to his face. Jack smiled down at you with those baby blue eyes of his and starts laughing.

God his laugh was too cute. You started laughing as well, as of how childish you guys were, acting like 6 year old's. You kissed him passionately with his soft lips, eventually parting to breathe. "Hey," he said "I'll go make some coffee, you want any Y/N?"   "I always want coffee," you replied. "But i'm going to have to wash this off first" Pointing at the paint on your guy's faces. "Right behind you!" Jack chirps and he kisses you once more. 

"I love you so much Y/N" 

"I love you too Picasso"