Caring for the sick

You were in bed, sick as a dog. You called in sick for work because you couldn't get up from bed. 

You were half asleep when your phone buzzed.  It was your boyfriend, Jack.

Jackieboy: Hey Y/N! Whats up?

You: I'm sick as a dog rn

Jackieboy: Sick? I'm coming over right away to give you all the care and snuggles you need!

You: You don't have to do that, what if you get sick too?

Jackieboy: Sick? Me? never!  What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't care for you! I'm coming over to care for my sick baby!

You giggled to yourself. Jack was always stubborn when it came to you and your health.  Truth is he'd end up being always be right about coming over to care for you,  no matter how stubborn you were being.

Next thing you know you hear the front door open and steps toward your bedroom. "I'm home" he said quietly making sure you weren't asleep. he walked in holding two throw away cups that said "Hot Chocolate" and a plastic bag full of stuff.

He walked over to your bed and sat down the bag and cups on the side table. He leaned over and kissed your forehead. He sat down on the edge of the bed and felt your face with the back of his hand. "Your burnin' up. Poor baby. I got you some things, wanna see?"  he asked. You nodded, turning over to see the bag. He pulled the bag down and opened it up. "First, some chicken noodle soup (Or your favorite soup), ill cook that later for you. Next we got your favorite movie to watch. Next we have (your favorite candy here)! Some medicine, and lastly some hot chocolate."

You sat up and reached your arms out tiredly "Thank you Sean, this means a lot to me." you said. he hugged you and gave you some medicine with your hot chocolate while he put in your movie. "No Problem baby, what kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you when you're sick?" He replied. You giggled as he put in the movie and went into the kitchen to make the soup for you.

He came into the room with a bowl of soup and put it on the side table, and sat down in a chair to watch the movie with you holding your hand. You started getting really tired and fell asleep.

You woke up feeling a lot better now than you were before. You looked over to Jack who was sleeping peacefully on your lap. You smiled and started playing with his hair until his eyes flickered open. "Morning baby" you cooed to him. "I'm feeling a lot better now, thank you." He looked up at you with a smile on his face "No Problem." he said with a lot of strain in his voice. "Are you okay?" You asked. "My throat hurts a bit but i'm fine." he replied. "You sound like you're getting sick." You said, getting up from the bed. "Just a little bit maybe, but i'm okay." You helped him into bed and gave him some medicine and a bowl of soup while tucking him in. 

"But then what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you when you're sick?"