3 meals a day

TRIGGER WARNING!!! Includes ED, (eating disorders) and borderline starvation. If reading this makes you uncomfy, please scroll away. Honestly, if you start experiencing ed behaviors, please look for someone to talk to, I know it's not easy but you need to care for yourself! 

You stared at your plate, unable to take another bite. You only had one sandwich to eat, you didn't even get a drink. Still, you couldn't bring yourself to eat more than a bite. This would be your 3rd item of the day, you were pushing it. You already had an apple and a glass of milk. You decided to throw away the sandwich and go into the living room to watch tv. 

Jack was up in his recording studio, so he had lunch a little bit after you. You were kind of glad it worked that way, so he couldn't see how you were eating. You knew it was looked down upon, and a lot of people said it was bad. Still you couldn't help but continue this habit. You'd get really guilty for eating anything, but eating nothing gave you hunger pains. You drank a bunch of water to replace the food, and that seemed to work. You were getting lighter too, so it couldn't be that bad, right?

You were afraid of Jack finding out, so you normally tried to hide it in the trash the best you could, since if he found out, he would be really disappointed and he could get angry. You downed another cup of water, not feeling hungry anymore. Suddenly you heard Jack skip down the stairs, and into the kitchen to make himself some food. You heard the stove be turned on and the clinking and clangs of a pan being taken out. Suddenly the sounds stopped, and Jack walked over to you, leaning over the back of the couch. 

He learned over and kissed your cheek. “How's my amazing Y/N doing today?” he asked cheerfully. You giggled and kissed him back “I'm good, but you're sounding like you want something from me with that ‘amazing Y/N’ stuff. What's up?” you said, rolling your eyes. 

“I wanted to ask you a quick question” Jack said, putting his head on yours “I was about to make some lunch, and I wanted to know if you wanted to eat together or if you already ate.”

You paused for a moment, “Oh, I already ate, I'm sorry.” you replied, giving him a small smile, patting his hand.

 Jack frowned a bit, but smiled again. “Okay, then I have one more question for you….” he paused for a second, clearing his throat, “What's a sandwich doing in the trash then?” he asked, folding his hands together. 

You stopped. You didn't prepare for that kind of question. “Oh-uh, the meat tasted kinda funny, it must've gone bad.” you smiled, trying to laugh it off.

Jack stayed silent for a second, staring at the distance. After a bit, he parted his lips to speak. “Your not dumb, I'm not dumb. We both know that's bullshit.” he said. Lowering his head to look at the floor. “You didn't eat today, did you?” he asked. 

You didn't know what to say again. You tried to make up an excuse. “I wasn't feeling very hungry today, I threw it out, but I ate, it's okay.” 

He quickly turned your head to face him. “Thats bullshit- quit lying to me. Please.” his eyes looked pleading, like he was really involved in this conversation. "This isn't the only time you've skipped a meal. For the past week, I've found your thrown away food. You've skipped breakfast and lunch. You've barley even eaten dinner, what's going on?" He asked, his face turning soft and concerned.

You swallowed hard, before trying to talk. You choked on your words at first, but you told him. You explained how hard it was to eat without feeling bad, and every time you looked at the scale you weren't happy.

He kept a serious face the whole time, listening close to your words. He nodded, while grabbing your hand and rubbing circles on the top. 

Jack cleared his throat, and looked you in the eyes. "Y/N, I wanna help you so bad, I'll help you as much as I can to get you better. That's a promise."

He walked over to the front of the couch and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you to lay on him while still on the couch.

"I'm not going to interrogate you on why you decided to do this, but in my eyes you really don't need to." He said, rubbing your back. "Your body is amazing to me, I love every part of it! It's perfect. If only you could see it from my eyes, you'd be blown away."

Tears pricked your eyes for a moment before you hugged him close to you, nuzzling into his chest. 

"Thank you. Really." You mumbled.

Jack grabbed your face gently and kissed your cheeks, then your lips. "I really can't say it enough...I love you Y/N. I love you! I love you! I LOOVEE YOUU!!" He shouted, giggles now coming from you.

He held you closer, petting your hair.

"Let's eat together from now on. Okay? And I'm throwing that damn scale away too."

You gently smiled, "okay."