Pillows

(A/N: I'm backkkk! I hope you are enjoying the stories with Jackaboy so far! I've been thinking about making a Markiplier x reader imagines/fluffs and I would like to know your thoughts on it. Thank you for reading my stories and have a wonderful day/night!)

You were laying upside down on your bed, scrolling through your phone when you get a text from your best friend, Sean, or Jack you liked to call him.

Jack<3: Hey wanna come over?

Jack<3: I made cookies

You put the heart there cause you kinda-sorta had a crush on him for a while but never wanted to say it.

You: Well I can't say no to cookies

You: Give me a sec and i'll be right over k

Jack<3: Can't wait!

You put on your favorite hoodie and shoes and slipped out the door on your way to Jacks house.

~Le time skip to his door~

You jump up the steps to his door and knock on it. The door opens to reveal a smiling jack with a plate of cookies in his hand. He set down the plate and gave you a hug picking you up (yes i'm making him taller plz don't attack me) "Y/N is hereee!" he sang and put you down. He seemed more energetic than usual if that was even possible. You were comfortable over at his place so you make your spot on the couch.

Jack grabbed some sodas from the kitchen and handed it to you and then sitting on the couch. You opened the bottle to it hissing and spraying soda all over the front of your hoodie and pants. You looked over at Jack who was leaning away from the soda mess you made. Both of you started laughing like crazy.

You started wiping your now sticky hoodie. "I wish I had brought an extra shirt" you joked. Jack smiled, "You want one of mine?" he offered kindly. "You can spend the night if you want to so I can wash it." a light pink dusted his cheeks. You would go over here a lot but never really spent the night so this was a first. You blushed "Sure" you answered smiling sheepishly. You got up and went into his room to find some pajamas to wear.

You had found one of his tees you see him wearing a lot and a pair of his shorts. You quickly put it on and stepped out into the living room. You looked at Jack whose face was red. You shook it off and sat back on the couch taking a cookie. You kept thinking about Jacks red face when you walked in and your heart started pumping faster. "If I was your girlfriend, wearing your clothes would be a normal thing huh." you blurted out. You instantly covered your mouth and your face turned cherry red. Jack paused "What?" he asked. There was no fighting it. He knows now. You slipped up and can't go back. "Listen, I like you, for a while now, actually. I understand if you don't like me back I just-" you were cut off by soft lips pressing against yours.

Butterflies swarmed your rib cage and you became stunned. Jack pulled away smiling. "It can be if you want." he said cupping your face in his warm hands. You started smiling like a doofus and giggling. You panicked that he'd say no. It was like a dream. You nodded "I like that idea". You kissed once again and were both giggling like kids. He put his arms around your waist and hugged you.

He let go of you and picked up a pillow. He got a determined look on his face and stood up. You knew exactly where he was going with this.

"Fort?" he asked smiling.

"Fort."

The night ended with you cuddling on his chest and both of you watching (your favorite movie) while in the best pillow fort ever made.

(A/N: Hey guys! I hope you liked this imagine. Sorry its crappier than my other ones, after taking a break I was procrastinating so much lol. Okay thanks again for reading my stories and feel free to write ideas or requests. Love you guys! Till next time!)