Rose [S.M]

By dutchgirlM

I got you this rose And I need to know Will you let it die or let it grow? This is a story about a small to... More

New beginnings
Living in high speed
Flying high
Mask and conversations
Welcome to my world
Sisterly conversations
From adrenaline to steamy pizzas
Support system
Late night conversations
Imagination
All will be alright
Light, camera, action
come here
I promise
Water war
Release
Nerves
Quality time
Crisis
Game on, bitches
Overprotective much?
1 OAK
Something more?
Where were you in the morning?
Unexpected occasions
Tiger stripes
Misunderstandings
Confessions
If I can't have you
Anxiety is a bitch
Conversations
Jingle ball kiss
A blue eyed girl turns green
Nothing but trouble
Booty call
Halle -fucking- lujah
Put on the spot
Rising star
Beta blockers
Revelation
Christmas from hell
Flying home for Christmas
Home is not a place, it's a person
Steamy mornings
boundaries
Christmas bonding
Touché
Heart to heart
Christmas fire
Birthday love
Win action
Waffle incident
Exposed
!!!
Put a ring on it
communication problems
Don't be such a bitch
Backfire
Revelation
Caught
Truth time
Meeting the fam
I am all in
New years eve surprise
Serendipity
A good begin
Love me or leave me
Catching flights
Big girl face
Game plan
The normal life
LA vibes
Studio life
Expensive presents & dinner dates
Ultimatums
I spy with my little eye
Secret escape
Godsent
Serenading
Long run
Suspicious
Dropping the bom
Is it all a lie?
Into a million pieces
In reconstruction
Fix you
Motherly advice and piercings
Heartfelt live streams
Bury the hatchet
Fan girl
It's raining men
Wake up call
Mixed feelings
Breaking bonds and building bonds
Amsterdam
Manifestation
Come for you
In the A.M
Confronted with the past
Fans become friends
Popstar
Italian scratches
Broken trust
The truth behind the smile
Best job in the world
The beginning of the end
This is where our path separates
Goodbye
Sequel

New member

1.7K 51 15
By dutchgirlM

***** <— skip to halfway this chapter if you don't like this type of content!

Shawn and I are the last one left who are in the waiting room. The rest of my family already went inside to meet my new born nephew.

"What are you thinking about?." Shawn voice comes out, as he grabs my hand in his and cares the back of my hand with his thumb.

I look away from the spot on the wall, that I have been staring at for the past 10 minutes and turn my head to Shawn, only to see that he is already staring at me. "Nothing specific. I am just happy that you are here."

"You are?." He almost sounds shocked by my answer.

"Is that so weird?."

"I don't know. Just with everything that has been going on lately... I thought..."-

"That doesn't mean that I don't miss you when I am not around you. We just have to figure... what?." I stop with my sentence as I see a small smile appear on his face.

He shake his head and his smile widened. "Nothing." He brings his free hand up to my face and cares my cheek. "We will figure it out, okay? Everything will be fine."

"I know..."- I say in all honesty. Maybe I am thinking way too hard. Maybe everything will be alright as long as there is love. "I love you Shawn."

"I love you." He mumbles as he brings his lips closer to mine. Luckily, we are the only ones in the waiting area because we look like some love sick teenagers.

I pull away and raise my eyebrows at Shawn, as I feel him trying to deepen the kiss. He looks back at me with a spark of mischievous in his eyes.

"Here?." I whisper softly, afraid that someone might caught on, on what we are about to do. Or well, what Shawn wants us to do.

"Why not."- God, that little smirk of his... "I am sure that we can find a place."

I gasp and smack his chest. "Mr. Mendes... are you trying to seduce me in a public hospital?."

He slowly nods his head as he stares back at me with desire and hopefulness. "What do you say, baby?." He emphasizes the word baby and with that, I am sold. Don't blame me sis... I would like to hear you when this sexy bastard calls you baby.

I stand up and hold my hand out for him to take. His eyes sparkle with excitement as he takes my hand and stands up from his seat.

"If we get caught, I blame you." I mumble as I pull him with me as I am looking around for the right spot. Never in a million years I would have thought that I would do something like this. What kind of spell did he put on me?

Only a low chuckle leaves Shawn's mouth as he follows me through the quiet hallways of the hospital. This is such a bad idea but I am too excited now to say no. And actually I find this whole situation very trilling. I don't know that the reason why I am so excited is because of this situation or that I am actually just horny. Probably a combination of both factors.

I politely nod to a nurse, who walks past us. Completely obvious about what we are about to do. Praise the lord for that. I don't know what I am going to do if we get caught... I would die. Literally.

Suddenly, I am yanked into a room. It all happens so fast. One minute, I am outside in the hallway, the next I am in what looks like a disabled toilet or whatever it's called.

I hear the sound of the door locks as I look over my shoulder. Shawn leans against the door as he looks over my body really slowly while he licks his lips.
Oh mother of God... I am not going to survive this...

He slowly walks towards as I walk backwards, until my back hits the cold wall. My heart speeds up in excitement as I wait nervously what he is going to do next.

Through his 'hunters' look, a warm, loving smile appears on his face as he stands directly in front of me. I look up to him, through my lashes as I bite my lip really slowly.

His eyes darken again as he focus his eyes on my lips. "You are wearing too much clothes." He mumbles in a low voice and starts to pull the zipper of my coat down.

My breath hitches in my throat as he leans in, kissing my neck slowly, which makes my toes curl in delight. He groans loudly as his hands slid down my still covered body and pulling my hips forward so that my lower half of my body is pressed against his.

"Shawn." I groan softly as he brushes his lips against my jaw. I close my eyes as I feel Shawn's lips against my skin as he kiss his way up across my jaw to my lips.

I almost moan with lust as our lips meet. Our lips move together hungrily, the quiet smooching sound of them filling my ears. My heart thuds excitedly as his hands slid over my hips to my ass. His fingers spreading then grabbing a handful and squeezing tightly.

Seconds later, his hand find the zipper of my pants. I copy his idea and reaches down between us and undoing the button of his black jeans. I tug his pants down eagerly, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

Before I realize, my pants and panties are gone and the only thing that separates our sexes, is the thin material of his underwear.

His hands are ,yet again, clamped to my ass, holding me tight against his body, with his mouth is on mine. He kiss me hard, pushing his hips against mine, causing me to moan in pleasure as I feel his bulge against me.
"I want you so bad." He growls into my ear.

Those few words, cause my eyes to roll back into my head as the feeling is getting almost too much to handle. I tug his boxers down as best I can. Shawn's lips are on my neck as he positions himself at my entrance.

The voice from on the other side of the door are echoing through the bathroom but it is like I cannot even hear them. All my sense are focused on Shawn. The way his lips brushes against my neck, his hands on my skin...

Without warning he pushes forward, entering me without in one smooth motion. I moan loudly into Shawn's ear. He buries his face into my neck, breathing heavily, my arms wrapped around his neck as he thrust deeply into me, again and again. "Fuck me." My eyes roll back into my head in pure pleasure as Shawn pushes himself deeper inside of me.

"This feel so good." He moans loudly as he holds me up firmly. "Baby, you feel so good." He moves his head back to look at me and our eyes meet. My body was buzzing with an almost electric feeling. I swear, I can see stars as he keeps hitting my g-spot over and over, pushing me closer to the edge way faster than normal. I push my body against his, as my head tilts back in complete pleasure, letting the feeling taking over my body.

"Goddamned..." Shawn growls as he claims my lips again. I scream in pleasure as he change the position. He balance me on one arm, using the other to slide underneath my shirt and easily find my left breast. He thrusts even deeper inside of me, sending tingles of ultimate pleasure down my back.

With his fingers, he pulls my bra down and he find my nipple. I don't know how long I can hold on. This feeling is overwhelming.

I am close to the edge, as my hands find Shawn's hair and tugs it hard. I cannot move since I am squished between the wall and Shawn's body. Giving him all the control.
"Shawn please." I whines in a moan as desperately want to find my release.

"Please Shawn." I have no idea what I am begging for but I feel the need to do so.

"Hold it." He groans against my neck as he manages the push himself even deeper. I am trying to hold off my climax. He moans loudly as I clench around him, all my concentration on holding myself back. "Holy fuck. Now." He grunts and pushes hard, and deep inside of me and stops. My orgasm washes over me as Shawn come, spilling his hot seeds inside of me. I lean down, and press my lips against his, kissing him with so much passion.

He kisses me back, holding me closely to his body while he is still inside of me. Our heavily breathing is the only thing that is heard as he moves his lips to my nose then my forehead.
"I love you so damn much." He whispers against my skin and as he chest quickly raises and falls.

"There you are." Chanel is already waiting as we walk back into the waiting area hand in hand. "Where have you guys been?."

"Just getting something to eat." Shawn answer smoothly. If I didn't knew better, I would have fallen for his little lie. Apparently, media training wasn't only handy for his showbizz life.

Chanel rolls her eyes and open the door further. "How hard can it be to not eat? It was only like 30 minutes."

Shawn shrugs his shoulders. "I was hungry." He says simply. With a smirk on my face, I look up at him. I can see him looking at me from the corner of his eye and smile.

"Well, I hope it was good."- Chanel says impatience and mention for us to walk faster. "Come on, everyone is waiting."

"You have no idea." I look to the ground to hide my smile as I feel Shawn's hand on my back, gently pushing me through the hallway to meet my new nephew.

As I softly knock on the door, my cousin's voice is heard a couple of seconds later, telling us to come in. When I open the door, a serene peaceful vibe surrounding the room.

The first people I see when I open the door are my aunt and uncle, who are sitting in the corner of the room. I give them a little wave, but my attention is immediately pulled towards the bed where I see my cousin laying with a baby wrapped in a blue blanket.

"And that Levi, is your crazy auntie Rose." Jaimy whispers to her soon as he looks back and forward between the both of us. "You are going to have a lot of fun with her."

"Hey." I whisper softly, I don't know it feels weird to speak at a normal tone in here, even though everyone is doing so. I quickly give Jordy, Jaimy's boyfriend a kiss on his cheek before I move closer to Jaimy and her little miracle.

"Hey." She responds as she stares back at me with tired eyes. Not that I can blame her. Having a child ripping your vagina isn't probably the best feeling in the world. I sit down on the side of the bed and give a kiss on her forehead. "He is beautiful." I feel the tears of joy and happiness welling up in my eyes as I stare at the face of my nephew.

"Yeah, he was worth ripping my vagina in a million pieces for."

"How bad was it?." As soon as I ask the question, I immediately regret it. I am already scared to death for the moment I have to give birth and asking a woman who just gave birth how it was, is probably not the best idea.

"Never again." She says bluntly. "Word of advice, never say yes when they ask you if you want to see how it looks down there... I am traumatized." I burst out in laughter. Only she can say something like that.

"Thanks but I wasn't planning on."- hell no. Looking how your girlfriend is being destroyed... no thanks. It's already painful as it is. "Did you saw?." I ask Jordy, who is sitting in a chair next to the bed.

"Absolutely not. I stayed at her head side."

"He had to. He would have never wanted to have sex with me ever again if he saw what went on down there." Jaimy saws completely serious but it sounds so funny that everyone, including me and Shawn... o yeah Shawn.

"I certainly didn't expected to see you here today." Jaimy noticed Shawn as the same time as I do.

"Jaim, this is Shawn, my boyfriend. Shawn this is my cousin." The introduction is probably a bit overrated but still... better late than never.

"It's a pleasure to meet you. Rose has told a lot about you." Shawn says politely as he shakes Jaimy's hand.

"All good I hope?." She says as she look at me from the corner of her eye.

"Of course." I say with a cheeky smirk on my lips. Even though, she just gave birth, I cannot help but to tease her. Just a force of habit.

"I hope he doesn't inherited you guys sass." Jordy chuckle as he looks at us with a faint smile.

"Good luck bro." Shawn jokes as he gives Jordy a manly pat on his shoulder. How the hell is it possible that when guys meet, they automatically become friends? I just don't understand how that works.

"You want to hold him?." Jaimy nods to the baby as I pull my eyes away from the growing bromance.

"Sure." I stand up, ready to take my nephew in my arms for the first time. Luckily, I already had my practice with Mila, so I know how to hold a baby in the correct say.

"Do you have his head?." The motherly concern already clearly noticeable in Jaimy her voice, as she hands Levi over to me.

"Yeah. I got him." With the baby in my arms, I walk over to an empty chair and sit down. Normally, babies look like aliens when they are only a couple of hours old but Levi actually looks cute. No wonder, he is related to me. That's why.

"Shawn."- I nod my head for Shawn to come over. "Come see him."

Shawn takes a seat on the armrest of the chair I am sitting in. "Hello little man." Shawn gives him a little wave as Levi looks at him.

"You are probably wondering how that guy is, Levi but that is your uncle Shawn." Shawn squeeze my shoulder. I look at him, only to see that he is already staring at me with a loving smile on his face.

"Guys, smile." Followed by a flash of a camera.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.7K 308 38
"I'm not that good at dancing." "Well that's why I'm here." "And you think you can actually teach me?" "If you'll let me." "I will, I mean how hard...
85.5K 2K 142
Started: November 2018 Finished: June 16 2019 Anna's POV "Ugh why is life so complicated" I said on the phone to my best friend Mara. Today has be...
48.3K 876 38
Asia Crawford a girl who wanted a fresh start , a total sweetheart who ended up getting her life taken away in the matter of seconds. She lands a job...
16.7K 230 36
"But I got you this rose and I need to know: Will you let it die or let it grow?" *** When Shawn Mendes gets a n...