Hired by the Billionare

By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

"I know this is a stupid question but Venice Halsey will you be my fake girlfriend?" He is the heir of the w... More

Hired by the Billionare
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 2O
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30 [Last]
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 1: The New Beginning (2)
Chapter 2: There are two sides of the story left untold (2)
Chapter 3: The "Talk" (2)
Chapter 4: History itself repeating all over Again (2)
Chapter 5: It was just a kiss (2)
Chapter 6: Newfound Friendship (2)
Chapter 7: "I Love You" (2)
Chapter 8: No Judgments (2)

Chapter 16

10.4K 361 36
By IMyourNUMBER1GIRL

HEY "INSERT BAD LANGUAGE HERE*

FOR COUNTLESS DAYS AND TIMES, I HAD FINALLY UPDATES MAH PEEPS.

ENJOY READING AND KEEP SCROLLING!

-Venice-

 Every girl always remembers their first crush.

The guy who made you feel better with just one smile of the day even though he was not actually smiling at you. The guy that made you want to save all of his pictures on your phone. The guy who made your heart melt and make your knees feel weak.

For me, that guy was Josh Fray.

He was sweet, funny, kind and caring. 

He got the full package but there was one slight problem.

He's popular and i'm not.

I'm a big fat loser.

Only, Josh Fray was a player and a big fat jerk. But that didn't stop me from liking him.

I watched him use the same speeches and the same moves to every girl, the way he talks, the way he touches their waist, the way he smiles cutely to them. One by one he'd won many girls, one by one they all lose.

But then, he notices me.

The girl behind the lockers. The girl with big rimmed black glasses. The girl who was holding her books tightly.

But i already know the rules to his game.

It had a simple concept, give your one billion dollar smile that girls would like to see all the time.

Make your way to her, flash her a smile, make your move, then push her away.

He eventually flirted with me and i? I flirted too. He smiles. I smile. That basically got us to be friends.

And he wanted more than that.

More than just a friend.

---

One of the most amazing feeling is sleeping on a Saturday morning.

And one of the worst is a person shaking your body roughly.

"Wake up chickenpoop!" A husky voice says through my ear as he was roughly shaking me.

I finally rose up from my bed only to see that annoying face again. Charles held my dog on his arms and i nearly flip over the bed "Why are you holding my dog?" i question the idiot.

"He wants to have his dog walk and he was nearly bothering me when i ate breakfast and i need you to walk your dog so that i can eat my breakfast peacefully" he ordered like i was his servant. I take my dog from his hand as he smirk down at me. I was wearing shorty shorts and a loose shirt. I suddenly felt concious of my body.

"Well, if you want me to walk with him your majesty" i neared him "You should come with us or else"

He smirk at me "or what?" he place his hands over his chest as if he's challenging me.

"I'm gonna let Ginger lick your face" i say and shove Ginger, my dog, on his face.

He fell down on the floor with Ginger laying on his chest. I laugh at his reaction as i grabbed Ginger's leash on the floor. "Good dog Ginger!" i exclaim happily as i grab Ginger off his face "You coming or what?" i question over the idiot who was glaring daggers at me.

"Fine" he grumpily reply as he got out of the door first. 

In fifteen minutes, we both got ourselves ready, ate a small breakfast, Charles whining over and over again, preparing my stuffs later for Charles meeting with his parents tomorrow, and my phone. We got out of the house with Ginger tagging along. The three of us jogged a little towards the park and around the whole trail. Around 1 hour we finally finished our three kilometer run. If it weren't for Charles, we would have finish our run at 40 mnutes but he was too slow and he keeps complaining on how we should just ride a car when jogging. He was a pain in the ass.

While we were walking back, i notice a few teens with their skateboards.

"Hey, excuse me" i called them out.

They didn't turn their head around, they probably didn't hear me. I felt rejected.

i notice a hand on my shoulder, it was Charles with a small smile on his face.

"Hey!" Charles shouts loudly, immedietly all five stopped their conversation and turned to look at the three of us.

"Is there a skate park around here?" i gestured over their skateboards.

I notice Charles glance over my way with a confused expression.

"Yeah, were going there now, do you guys wanna come?" says the guy with a blond hair with his skateboard held tightly on his hand.

"Yeah!"

We were about to follow them when Charles grab a hold of my wrist "What?!!" He half shouts at me.

"What? It'll be a good walk with me and Ginger" i shrug my shoulders at him and let go of his hand.

We took a few turns, with Charles still tagging along wih us, i don't know whether or not i was happy that he still manage to follow us, i thought he wouldn't tag along with us, with a few turns around the corner, we finally arrive.

And it looked pretty amazing.

There were skateboarders, roller skaters, scooter riders, and people doing tricks with their skateboards everywhere! Other people did their stunts on the ramps and pyramids and other object i don't really know.. it was fantastic!

"Woah" i heard someone commented behind my back. I smirk and turned around to face Charles whose eyes were focused on the skateboarders.

"Pretty cool ain't it dude?" The curly haired skateboarder question Charles with a friendly smile on his face.

"Yeah" I heard him say, i stare lovingly towards the graffiti and OH MY GOSH IS THAT ANDY GARRETT MY BESTFRIEND WHOM I HAD BEEN LOOKING FOR SINCE A MONTH!!

Sure enough, my bestfriend, whom i didn't know that she skates, stood at the top of the highest ramp in the entire park, people were cheering her and chanting her name- it looked like she didn't bother thingking twice, she just skated down, did a casual flip and landed on the concrete floor perfectly.

But that wasn't what i entirely notice of her, it was her stomach. Did she get fat or something?

--

Sure enough, the three of us walk a little further away from the park and landed on the pond which had cute little ducks swimming along.

I didn't bother to wave Andy over, after her whole stint, she got lost and i helplessly look for her but then i pretty much got tired of looking so i'll better wait for her to call me.

Charles took a seat on the bench and so did I, i unleash Ginger's leash and allowed her to wander around the place for herself, Charles looks over at me, probably noticing my facial expression "What's wrong?" he questions with a slight smirk on his face. Was he enjoying this?

"Nothing" i reply glumly. 

"C'mon chickenpoop, i know you're sad" he chuckles a little bit and i roll my eyes at him.

I finally give up and sigh "That was my bestfriend"

"Huh?" 

"That girl that stood on the highest ramp and did a cool stunt, that was my bestfriend" I say with my head held low. It took him a minute to understand what he was saying and just by a spick of a span, he pulled me in for a hug.

My facial expression was blank. He's hugging me right now and i'm hugging back too. Is he reciprocating his feelings for me? No. Stop thinking about that Venice. He probably pities you about your bestfriend. I shake my head off and he lets go of the hug.

"We should probably go" he says with a small smile.

I nodded my head and look over Ginger.

GINGER. 

SHIT.

"Where the hell is Ginger?" i panick as i look over at Charles.

--

I was officially starting to worry.

FIFTEEN MINUTES HAS PASSED AND NO SIGN OF MY BABY.

Charles wandered off somewhere to look for the dog but he probably is lost.

I passed the same teens that i met awhile ago and thought of asking them if they had seen my baby.

They didn't.

"Where the hell are you Ginger?" I muttered. Just before i would finally give up and look for Charles, i heard an unfamiliar bark.

I turned my head around and surprsingly, there was my Dog and there was Charles trying to get a hold of him with a leash attached on his neck.

Wait. WHAT?

How did he got a leash for Ginger?

Ginger began to run towards me thus, dragging Charles along, who looks pretty scared.

Charles kept screaming to Ginger to stop and behave while i also shouted to Ginger to behave- it was useless as a stick. We both had manage to gather a whole crowd around us, it was obvious what would happen next. 

We collided.

First, our bodies were stuck to eachother, as Ginger rapidly ran around our legs, tangling us both with the leash that Charles had suprisingly brought.

Finally, i lost my balance and he too lose his balance and we both surprsingly fell on the pond.

Smooth move Ginger. No dog walk for you again.

--

Charles was, i couldn't really say it or express it a whole lot though, well, i give up, he was i don't know pissed at the dog? or pissed that he just fell down on the pond?

"Damn it! I would have been killed to death with Sharks!" 

"Yeah well, if you didn't just have to buy my Ginger a leash, none of this would ever happen! And for your information Sharks doesn't live by a pond, ducks do" I snap out at him pulling a duck feather out of my hair as i walk towards dry land. Charles trailed along with me as Ginger waited anxiously for us. I watch surprisingly as a group of people were snapping pictures at us. Probably realizing that the man trailing behind me was Charles Delacorte.

"Look Charles people are snapping pictures at us" i say like a 10 year old kid who just got her first picture by other people. 

Note the sarcasm though.

Charles widen his eyes and he quickly grab Ginger and me out of the park and proceeded to ran towards my house while he drag both of us together with Ginger in a hurry.

--

An hour has passed since that whole incident and Charles was preparing his stuffs so that he could finally go home "I'm gonna fetch you at 4pm, don't be late"

"Yeah, yeah, yeah" i say irritatedly as i rolled my eyes at him. He was already walking his way towards the front door when he suddenly stop and look at me.

"I almost forgot" he says and got something out of his pocket.

It was a bracelet with cute little hearts around it. It looks so beautiful and precious. It look like a charm bracelet.

"What's that?"

"A bracelet duh" he scoffs rudely, i roll my eyes at him again.

"Well, what's that suppose to mean?" 

"Just wear it tomorrow and don't lose it" he personally place the charm bracelet on my hand "If you lose it, your dead"

"Thank you"

"Yeah, okay, don't get any ideas though" he winked.

"Ideas... what ideas?"

"Yeah right, your probably gonna write over your diary later and it's going to be like...."

He suddenly changes his voice into an over-exaggerated girly voice

DEAR FUN FUN DIARY,

YOU KNOW CHARLES DELACORTE RIGHT? HE'S SO CUTE WHEN I SAW HIM IN REAL LIFE THAT I JUST HAD THE TIME TO LIE TO THE WHOLE WORLD THAT I ACTUALLY DATESD HIM, WELL YEAH, AND HE WAS SOO CUTE AND HE'S SO CHARMING. I HOPE HE LIKES ME BECAUSE I SOOO LIKE HIM DEARLY MUCH. AS IN LIKE 100 PERCENT AND I CAN'T GET OVER HIS HOT BODY WITH HIS 6 PACK ABS. OH, I'M SUCH A BIG FAN OF HIM LIKE SUCH BIG AS IN B.I.G.

BUT I CAN'T MATE WITH HIM BECAUSE HE MIGHT HAVE HERPES OR WORSE? COOTIESS.. EWWWWWW.

BUT I HOPE HE STILL LIKES ME FOR ME.

HEART TRIPLE SMILEY FACE EX OH EX OH EX OH,

CHICKEN POOP VENICE.

I double over in laughter "Think twice idiot!" i push him towards the open front door as he flip over in laughter while proceeding to his red prius car.

I couldn't stop laughing when he dumbly stuck his tongue out at me with a small wink. 

--

GUESS WHO'S BACK?

WOOT WOOT!

SASSY LOVER IS BACKK...

YEAHHHH BABBEHHHHH..

HAHAHAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.1M 674K 54
BOOK ONE OF THE DONATI SERIES 12/07/18: #1 in Romance He is a verified playboy with a smirk that makes the ladies' panties drop, he is a man infamous...
78.3K 5K 31
A devilish smile crawled onto his face. It would be interesting, he thought to himself. He had his eyes set on you since the day he stepped foot into...
118K 3.3K 29
Scarlett Jones' greatest ambition has always been to go to college and become a writer. But coming from a family who struggles economically, can put...
67.8K 2.7K 25
// in which he meets a girl he can't figure out //