[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

By shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 11

6.4K 239 64
By shro_om

Previously!

Violently, the ball began to shake on Tanjiro's sword. You two watched it, bewildered with it's movements. Quickly, the ball hit Tanjiro's forehead before sliding off of his sword unnaturally. You watched as it went back to the demon with eyes of incredulity, 'None of this makes sense...' You commented internally,

'None of this makes any fucking sense!'

On to Chapter 11!

"Yushiro!" You heard Tamayo call as she held the headless body of Yushiro. You and the wine-eyed boy turned to look at the two of them, curious but also nervous if he was going to respond. You watched for a moment before his head gradually began to grow back. Small nerves regrew at an exponential speed as his face began to be rebuilt. Quickly, his lower, bottom jaw and tongue already grew back which made your stomach churn out of disgust. You turned your head away to not look, since it was basically nightmare fuel. 

But your ears suddenly picked up his voice; his voice was filled with anger and a tone of 'I-told-you-so'. You listened as he exclaimed how he and Tamayo shouldn't have gotten involved with the two of you 'demon-hunters' from the very start. You merely huffed at his words and tuned out the rest of whatever he was saying. 

You maintained your sights on the orange demon as she took off the top of her haori and kimono. You had to admit though, you were really nervous that you were going to see something that you didn't intend on seeing. Luckily, her chest was wrapped in a black cloth. Preparing your body and sword once more, you awaited for an attack as you watched four more arms appear from the sides of her chest. 'Fucking, I just saw one demon regrow half of his head and now I'm seeing a demon grow more arms! This sounds like some kind of hellish fever dream!' You merely grunted with an undetermined emotion as Tanjiro himself gasped at the sight.

And now with a Temari in each of her hands, she stared directly at you and Tanjiro with crazed eyes, "Now then, let's keep playing! Until morning comes!" Her voice devoid of any care and safety. Throwing the balls with all her might, "Until you die!" With flying balls now going in different directions inside the room, you and Tanjiro dodged them left and right. However, you were having more trouble dodging each and every ball due to sleep deprivation, which led to one of the balls slicing your haori near your shoulder. You clicked your tongue in annoyance as you made a dummy slash to make the ball swerve before finally making a direct slash. 

You heard two large smacks from behind you, and could see both Yushiro and Tamayo's heads now have gaping holes in the back of them. You internally freaked out once you saw their now morphed heads, but suppressed your emotions so that you didn't freak out in the middle of fighting. Dodging left and right but also withstanding a few grazes from the Temari's, you heard Yushiro trying to grab yours and Tanjiro's attention. "Oi! You moron demon hunters! If you look at the arrows, you can tell which direction they're going! Just dodge the arrows!" Slicing a Temari in half horizontally, you yelled back, "Who are you calling morons, dumbass!? And what arrows?!" Irritation bubbling within you as you had to keep dodging and either deflecting or slicing the Temari's while none of them were going after your friend. 

Your mind was now concentrated on the now faster moving Temari's, 'What the hell?! They're suddenly picking up speed!' Jumping back to go deeper within the dark, destroyed room. Never noticing the two small papers that Yushiro threw to both you and Tanjiro, the arrows suddenly appeared. "Woah!" You said aloud completely surprised. 

Now with the advantage of seeing the arrows, you were able to move far more efficiently without being grazed anymore by the Temari's. "Nezuko! (Y/N)san!" You turned your head towards him, finally having the opportunity to stop having to dodge left and right continuously. "Let's go outside! Nezuko, take care of the demon up in the trees! (Y/N)san, stay with me, alright?" You gave a thumbs up as you looked at him, "You got it!"

Running out of the house with Tanjiro as his sibling jumped through the trees, you both faced the unknown demon with challenging looks, ready to take her down. She gave a cocky grin as she reiterated the words that she spoke earlier, "The demon hunter wearing hanafuda-like earrings. And the girl wearing the striped (f/c) and (f/c) haori." She smiled wickedly, "No question," she said, here eyes becoming darker. "I'll bring that head of yours to him, you with the hanafuda-like earrings. And you..." her gaze shifting over to you as you squinted at her with caution, "I'll just break one of your legs and bring you back to him alive." Her words slipped from her mouth like the tongue of a snake. "You're not going to break anything, demon," you spat with hostility. 'And I'll make damn sure of that.' 

The demon laughed with delight, "Oh how fun this is!" She exclaimed as she three the Temari's at you and your friends direction. The two of you split into different directions; Tanjiro going left and you going right. Three balls went to you as the other three went to your friend. "Just a little longer (Y/N)san! Just keep going!" Tanjiro yelled out as you weaved through the trees like a string being pulled. You yelled 'okay' to him as you continued focusing on evading the balls that followed you like wild dogs. 

However, the once flying arrows disappeared, leaving the Temari's to aimlessly keep flying towards you. 'Now's my chance!' Stopping your feet and twisting your body immediately, you unsheathed your sword as you suck the air between your tight teeth. 'Breath of Destruction! Fourth  form!'  With one quick vertical strike, the tip of the blade sliced deeply into the ground, 'Nature's Wrath!' With no warning, the ground spiked up, striking each of the balls mid air. With no second thought about the toys, you sprinted towards the demon to help take her down now that an opportunity has opened up. 

You rushed the demon from behind and saw a quick glimpse of Tanjiro making his way over to the demon as well in mid form. Hoping that he would cut the demons head off, you took the chance to make sure that the demon couldn't move when Tanjiro attacked her. 'Breath of Destruction! Sixth form!' You forced your body to lower itself as you set your sights on the demons legs, 'Eternal Forest Fire!' 

From the tip all the way to the bottom of the sword, it was enveloped with flames. Once the blade slashed through the skin of the demon, the flames from the sword trailed behind it like a wild flame untamed. Once you finished your attack you saw Tanjiro fly over you, his own trail of water following behind him. 

Sliding away after slicing the demons legs off, you looked back with a bad feeling erupting in your chest. You watched as the demons upper torso and it's now nubs for legs begin to slip as it's arms fell to the ground with defeat. But that wasn't what you were worried about.'The head. Where's the head?' Your eyes darted back and forth, trying to find the decapitated head, not listening to whatever the hell Tanjiro was yelling about. 

That voice that you hoped would have been silenced erupted with laughter, you grit your teeth in annoyance, 'Damn it! He didn't cut her head off!' Her upper, arm-less torso went up and down as she chuckled darkly, "You think you're going to extract blood from us?" Your lips were left ajar at her words, 'Was that what he was yelling about?' You thought. You looked over at Tanjiro for a spare second and could see his eyes dead-set on the demon, waiting for her to do something. "I don't know what you're scheming," her tone lowering, "but I won't allow you to do anything to displease him!"Her head turned towards Tanjiro as she said her words, her back laying on the dirt. "If you think you can extract blood from us Twelve Demon Moons, then have at it!" Her smile widening as her eyes glinted with blood lust. 

"Watch your back you two! Don't let your guard down for a second!" You heard Yushiro yell. You nodded at his words as he continued, "If those two really are Twelve Demon Moons, then they're undeniably more formidable than any other demon you've killed until now!" You gave him a look of judgement once he was done. "W-What?!" He yelled at you. "What's with the big words, Yushiro? Just say that they're gonna be hard to fight rather saying a big ass sentence!" His face erupted with anger as several veins popped out from his forehead, "IF YOU'RE GONNA COMPLAIN ABOUT ME WARNING YOU THEN MAYBE I SHOULDN'T WARN YOU!" You felt your own veins now pop out from your head, "CAN YOU NOT BE SO LOUD FOR ONCE?! YOU'RE ALMOST AS ANNOYING AS A DOG BEGGING FOR SCRAPS ON A STREET!" Yushiro looked like he was going to go right over to you and decapitate you himself, but instead, faced Tamayo with veins still bulging from his forehead. "Lady Tamayo!" Yushiro yelled out, not remembering to lower his voice after yelling at you, "Let's use those three as decoys and escape!" You watched with a shit-eating grin molded between your cheeks, already knowing how this was going to end. Tamayo's face warped into one of pure shock and slight disgust at the boys words, the blood from her face draining from it. "I'm just kidding!" He immediately said once he saw her reaction. Yushiro turned to look at you, secretly hoping that you didn't hear him. But your expression said it all. With a shit-eating grin, raised eyebrows on your face, and your hands on your hips, you stared at him with a look that echoed your mind: serves you right, asshole. The boy looked like he was going to have a stroke once he saw the expression that you gave him. 

Chuckling as you shook your head, you returned your attention back to the demon and Tanjiro, who were ignoring the commotion that you and Yushiro were having. In a flash, both the demons arms and legs grew back, catching both you and Tanjiro with surprise. 'That's insane...'  You watched as she arched her back while winding her arms up to throw the Temari's once more. "I'm going to bring that head of yours back to him. And I'll make sure to bring back her, but in one piece," she stated, her pupils flicking to you from the corners of her eyes. You merely ignored her comment, 'It doesn't matter what she says. The only thing that matters is cutting her head off!'  You rolled your shoulders with anticipation to strike, but quickly stopped your formation when you saw Nezuko's shadow overtaking Tanjiro.

The two siblings collided with one another as you rushed over to make sure they were both alright. "You two okay?" You asked, getting down on your knees to help pick the two up. Nezuko nodded as Tanjiro muttered a quiet 'yeah'. Helping Tanjiro to finally get into a crouching position, the words of the demon made your head turn, "How sweet of you. Now move or else I'll kill all three of you at once!" With urgency, you flung your body towards both Tanjiro and Nezuko to move them out of being hit from demons Temari's. Getting back up and setting yourself in a crouching position once more, you kept your arm over Nezuko's back with Tanjiro's arm as he landed on his stomach, grunting from your sudden movements. With eyes staying on the demon to make sure that she didn't do anything else, you listened as your red-eyed friend make sure that his sibling was okay. "Oi! Demon hunters!" You heard Yushiro call out, making the three of you look up, "Get rid of that arrow man first! We'll take on the temari women with your sister!" "Understood!" Your male friend yelled back as his sister leaned backwards into her brothers arms. "Nezuko, whatever you do, don't push yourself too hard." She left his touch as he turned to look towards you, "Let's take down that arrow man together, (Y/N)san." He said, a smile brimming with confidence as he held out his hand for you to take. You nodded back with your own look of determination and gladly accepted his hand into your own.

The three of you stood up from the ground; you and Tanjiro facing the arrow demon while Nezuko faced the temari women. Craning your neck to the side to speak to Nezuko, "You got this, Nezuko. I believe in you!" She only looked at you with those large, pink eyes of her that sparkled with happiness. She nodded with spirit before looking back at the temari women. 

Now letting go of Tanjiro's palm, you three sprinted towards your opponents. Tanjiro and yourself sprinted towards the demon. Tanjiro leaped into the air as you prepared another attack. But once you both were in range, the demon clicked his tongue with annoyance, "What grimy little urchins you are." Raising his hand, "Stay away from me!" the eye in his palm blinked. A red arrow suddenly went through you, 'Oh shit!'  Your eyes widened as you saw the red arrow appear, never seeing how Tanjiro missed his shot at slicing the demons neck off. With no warning, you were flung backwards, the red staying still in the middle of your chest. 

As you were being flung, you watched as the arrows fling your red-headed friend around like a rag doll; throwing him against the ground, the brick wall, and the trees. But he was quickly escaping your vision as the red-arrow carried you farther and farther away with increasing speed, 'Damn it! He's trying to get me away!' Your arms flailed in the wind as your grip on the hilt of your sword tightened, 'I have to move!' But as you began to come up with a plan, your entire backside collided with the trunk of a tree at a deadly speed. You slumped onto the ground as you failed to breathe and the taste of copper beginning to bubble in your mouth. 

Your back arched as your hands supported your weight. You coughed relentlessly as crimson splotches escaped your body and onto the ground. 'I can't breathe! Dammit!' You cursed internally as you wheezed. You stayed in this position, slowly feeling air come back into your lungs once more, "Damn..." Slipped from your mouth as your head lowered closer to the ground. "It hurts..." You whined. 

"My entire body, it hurts..."

A/N

Finally, it's the weekend! Now I can just mess around and just write all day (well until Sunday night lol)! 

These chapters are kinda boring imo since there's no f l u f f! But I really wanna go with the show, so I guess I'll just keep going at it! 

If you see anything that you like/dislike please don't hesitate to let me know! But that will be it from me for now, see you next time! 

Oh, almost forgot...

Have a wonderful whateverthetimeitisforyourightnow!

EDIT: 

Breath of Destruction, Fourth Form: Nature's Wrath!

Nature's Wrath is similar to break! But instead of making the ground fall, it uses the ground to make a rapid row of spikes come up! This is also used to stun opponents! The power of this attack depends on how deep the sword enters the ground!

Breath of Destruction, Sixth Form: Eternal Forest Fire!

Eternal Forest Fire can be used to stun or take down opponents! When used, the blade erupts into flames! Upon making contact, the flames will begin to leave a trail of fire behind the blade! This slows regeneration in demons also!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

203K 4.9K 45
You are the Thunder Pillar and you have embarked on a journey to kill the progenitor of demons, Muzan Kibutsuji, to finish an endless cycle of war be...
923K 29.8K 79
đŽđŻđžđ«đ°đĄđžđ„đŠđąđ§đ  𝐎𝐛𝐬𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐱𝐹𝐧 ✿*: 𝘐𝘯 đ˜‘đ˜ąđ˜±đ˜ąđ˜Ż, đ˜„đ˜¶đ˜łđ˜Ș𝘯𝘹 đ˜”đ˜©đ˜Š 𝘛𝘱đ˜Șđ˜Žđ˜©đ˜°-𝘌𝘳𝘱, 𝘱 𝘹đ˜Ș𝘳𝘭 đ˜Żđ˜ąđ˜źđ˜Šđ˜„ 𝘓/𝘕 𝘠/𝘕 𝘭đ˜Șđ˜·ïżœ...
855K 29.1K 45
━ ❝ 𝐈𝐅 𝐈 𝐊𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐍, 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃 𝐈 𝐃𝐎 𝐈𝐓 𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐈𝐍? ❞ ( kny upper moons x fem!reader )...
68.4K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...