Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

By outlander17

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... More

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
"K"
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Out of Control
Starry Nights
Elevated Stress
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Prove Yourself
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Beautiful Masterpiece
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
Preparation
Master Plan
The Promise
Shitty Romantic Comedies
Be Fine
Secret Obsession
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

Evil Villain

3.3K 165 90
By outlander17

I crouched on the building with Shigaraki and Dabi, watching the pink sky slowly turn to night.

I haven't said a word to anyone since the incident with Shigaraki. I didn't want to talk. Plus, my shoulder was absolutely killing me from Shigaraki's decay. He didn't use his quirk long enough to seriously injure me, but he used it enough to where it will scar.

"Alright. Let's see if this works." Shigaraki mumbled, giving Kurogiri the signal.

Dabi and I watched as a purple vortex opened up next to us, causing a brainless Nomu to walk out of it.

"Nice. That's exactly what I wanted. He looks great, doesn't he Margo?" Shigaraki asked me mockingly.

He knew I wasn't onboard with this.

I simply stared straight ahead in anger, looking down at all the nice buildings that were about to be destroyed.

Another Nomu walked out of the portal, then another, and another.

"How many of those things do you have?" I spat at Shigaraki, the wind suddenly blowing strongly into my hair.

It reminds me of the rollercoasters Eijirou and I rode.

"Just a couple. If this goes well, I'll make more. Maybe I'll even use you for a Nomu." Shigaraki smirked, trying to get a rise out of me.

"That's enough out of you." Dabi groaned out.

He sounded almost just as irritated with Shigaraki as I did.

"Alright. Enough talking." Shigaraki said, snapping his fingers.

I almost threw up in my mouth when I saw the Nomus jump down to the ground, starting to destroy buildings and terrorize civilians.

I slapped a hand over my mouth, hearing the screams of young children.

"Ugh. Children screaming is a given that a hero will show up any second. Go you two. You're on. Split up and wreak havoc out there." Shigaraki said, ushering Dabi and I away.

I was about to go, before Shigaraki grabbed my arm one more time.

"Don't try to defy me, Margo. Do as you're told." He spat lowly, before harshly shoving me back.

Without a word, a slid my mask over my face, stealthily jumping from the building.

.......

"RUN!! A NOMU IS COMING!!!" Someone screamed in fear, shoving past me to get to safety.

My eyes widened in horror, as I watched the Nomu crash into a building, seeing it come crashing down.

"N-No..." I whimpered out.

"HELP ME!! I'M BLEEDING!!!" A woman screamed to my right.

I whipped my head around, seeing her stuck under a piece of concrete.

I immediately ran to her aid, trying to pry the concrete off of her.

She looked up at me, her eyes widening suddenly. "HELP HEROES!!! THIS GIRL IS IN THE LEAGUE OF VILLAINS!! SHE'S TRYING TO KILL ME!!" The woman shrieked, slapping me away.

"No, I'm trying to help you!" I called back to her, as she continued slapping me in the face.

"GET OFF!!!" She shrieked again.

"SHUT UP AND LET ME HELP YOU, BITCH!!!" I spat out angrily.

Well, that statement wasn't in hero training 101. Whoops.

I finally lifted the concrete off her, feeling her shove me away and take off sprinting in the other direction.

I guess I can't blame her. I look pretty menacing.

"GET HER!!!" Another civilian yelled, pointing to me in pure hatred.

I looked up, suddenly seeing a giant flame coming right towards me.

I dove out of the way, seeing....

"Endeavor." I muttered in irritation, seeing him walking straight towards me now.

Just my luck.

"It's over, villain. Turn yourself in." Endeavor commanded, sounding overly intimidating.

Sounds like he's just trying to put on a show for the people.

"I'm trying to help." I simply shrugged, getting into my fight stance.

"A villain trying to help people? Now, I know you're a liar." Endeavor scoffed, swinging his arm towards me.

I didn't want to have to do this. But I had no choice. I needed to protect myself.

I outstretched my hand at Endeavor, manipulating his senses to make him feel pain.

His eyes immediately shot open, as he collapsed to the ground in agony.

Damn it. There's a crowd of people, looking at me in fear now.

"I know this looks bad, but just leave me alone, okay? I won't do anything to hurt anyone—" I started saying, when Endeavor's eyes shot back at me in pure fury.

He yelled in anger, shooting a flame at me.

Because he was in so much pain, his accuracy was way off, shooting the building above me instead.

I watched, as a giant piece of shrapnel broke off from the building, and started falling to the ground, covered in flames.

Everyone began screaming, pushing and shoving each other to get out of the way. Except one little boy, who was frozen in fear at the sight.

He was also standing right underneath the falling, flaming debris.

My feet moved before I had time to think, as I sprinted full speed at the boy.

He turned to me in fear now, completely panicked by the situation.

Come on!! I need to get to him in time!!

I watched the debris getting closer to the boy, as I dove at him now, scooping him in my arms, before rolling to the side.

I didn't have enough time to see if I was able to move far enough out of the way. We could still be crushed right now.

I held him tightly, as I turned him away from the debris, waiting for it to crash to the ground.

CRASH!!!

The debris crashed to the ground, a few feet away from the boy and I. Thank goodness I was able to save him in time.

I turned to him now, standing him up straight.

"Are you okay!?" I yelled to him, assessing for injuries.

He simply shrugged nonchalantly. "Yeah. I'm fine. No big deal." He replied, completely calm.

I looked at him dumbfounded. He was just freaking out a second ago. How is he so calm—

I gasped in shock, when I realized....

I'm the one who made him calm. I must have manipulated his senses without even realizing it.

I was about to say something again, when I looked up, seeing a bunch of heroes running towards me.

"THAT VILLAIN IS TRYING TO HURT THAT CHILD!! GET HER!!" One of them screamed.

Seriously? Heroes can be so dense.

I quickly sprinted away, blending in with the mass amount of civilians.

After a few moments, I quickly turned a corner...running into an empty alleyway.

Yes. Thank goodness I got away—

"Stop right there." I heard someone call out to me calmly, from the other side of the alleyway.

My heart stopped, as I already knew who the voice belonged to.

No.

Not you.

Not now.

"Don't take another step. I just want to talk. That's all." Eijirou said cautiously, coming out from the shadows of the alleyway.

He held his hands up in surrender, slowly walking towards me.

I met his gaze through my masked face, bracing myself for the usual hatred glare that accompanied him, whenever he saw 'villain me.'

Instead, I was met with the familiar, warm gaze he gives me at school. There wasn't any hatred in his eyes this time.

Just curiosity.

Well, this just got interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 369 29
K.BAKUGO X READER (Cover art by me) In a life where I'd be safe in one moment and on the brink of death in another, I realized that he was the only f...
687K 43.2K 172
COVER ART MADE BY WINNER OF MY FALL 2023 ART CONTEST: @thatanimegirl1000 "I'm not scared to die. I'm scared to live." ~The past never forgets. If an...
2M 88.9K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
137K 6K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...