The New Heirs of the Will of...

By Nofe0419

I don't really know what to say in terms of description.... So I guess you'll have to discover what happens w... More

Prologue
二 ↬ The Bell Test
三 ↬ Mai and Kei
四 ↬ Kei's and Minato's first meeting
五 ↬ Uchiha
六 ↬ Kei's first mission - Part I
七 ↬ Kei's First Mission - Part II
**Christmas Special chapter**
八 ↬ New Technique
A/N
九 ↬ Preparedness
十 ↬ The Chūnin Exams - Part I
十一 ↬ The Chūnin Exams - Part II
十二 ↬ The Chūnin Exams - Part III
十三 ↬ Get better, Kei!
十四 ↬ Congratulations to the New Chūnins!!!
十五↬ Naruto, the Seventh Hokage!
十六↬ Mummy...?
十七↬ The Ninja Academy
十八↬ The Uzumaki Family
十九↬ Metal Lee goes wild

一 ↬ Kei's Team

1.8K 23 42
By Nofe0419

"Kei-Chan, you know, there's something I've been craving for so long..."

The girl could feel her cheeks become hot, her body being now on fire as a wide blush spread across her cheeks. She couldn't make a single sound any longer, her throat was way too dry to so so, and she had a huge lump in her throat.

"......"

She currently was with Naruto, a grown up Naruto, who suddenly leant in to get closer to her.

"Kei..."

That was it...

"Kei?"

"........."

What she had wished for for so long was finally about to happen...

"Kei!"

"....."

"Kei!!!"

The girl suddenly woke up with a start, sitting up straight in her bed.

".........."

Her eyes scanned the room to suddenly meet her father's own black ones.

"Well....You sure were sleeping soundly," he said with a small smirk.

And now Kei was annoyed.

"......Dad......Why did you have to wake me up? I could have woken up on my own," she said, now pouting.

"If I had let you sleep longer, you would have slept in... Which means....."

Kei looked away from her father's gaze, and let out a small sigh.

"You would have been much later than you already are," he finished his sentence, almost teasingly.

"Dad. I'm twelve years old now, I'm not a five-year-old anymore," she retorted with a scolding tone.

Her father slightly narrowed his eyes at her.

"Well, since you're not a five-year-old anymore, you'd better get up and get ready to go to the Academy swiftly," he stated earnestly, yet he was smiling.

Kei groaned before sighing again.

"Alright, I'm getting up, look," she said as she got out of her bed.

Her father gave her a closed eye smile.

"And since you're a big girl now, you'll have to make your own breakfast. So that means you'll really have to speed up the pace if you really don't want to be late. I'll see you downstairs."

And with that being said, he swiftly left the girl's room to do whatever he had to deal with.

Kei groaned again before face palming.

"Great...." She muttered, frowning.

She quickly went to take a shower before getting dressed, (not forgetting her forehead protector in the process), and then went to brush her teeth before hurtling down the stairs.

She then quickly put her shinobi sandals on before opening the door swiftly.

"You're not going to leave with an empty stomach, are you?" Her father said from the living room, knitting his brows.

"Well, if I don't wanna be late, I have to go now and hurry up! But I'll eat twice as much tonight to make up for it."

"And since you're not a five-year-old anymore, I guess it's unnecessary for you to kiss your father goodbye!"

"You got it, Dad. See you tonight!"

"And you're not even going to say goodbye to your little brother?"

But Kei slammed the door closed before he could even finish his sentence.

"......."

He then sighed while closing his eyes, before looking at his younger son.

"Teenage years, aka the awkward age.... That's what it is, Takei..."

The small boy looked back at his father, before a playful smile made its way on his face.

"Well, I just hope you won't reach this age too soon," the silver-haired man then said, smiling back at him.

He still had time before that happened since Takei was only eight years old.

He had short spiky silver hair just like his father, but he had his grandmother's eye color, unlike his elder sister. And in terms of facial features, he had his father's facial features.

Meanwhile, Kei finally got to the Academy just in time after running like crazy to go there. She didn't even take the time to catch her breath once she had entered the building as she burst into her classroom to join her classmates.

A wide and bright smile spread across Mirai's lips as her eyes landed on her best friend.

"Kei! Thank God, you're finally here!" She exclaimed cheerfully.

Kei stopped right in front of her, and greeted the other female with a small smile, trying not to breathe too heavily.

"What's up?" Mirai asked her worriedly, her smile having faded, "It's not like you at all to arrive so late at the Academy. Usually, you get here early," she pointed out.

"Yes, I know... But don't worry, it's nothing serious... Sorry, Mirai, I didn't mean to make you worried..."

"It's okay, now you're here. I just wanted to make sure that you didn't have any problem," Mirai replied smiling a bright toothy grin.

Kei smiled back at her.

Both girls looked at each other intently.

Mirai was wearing navy blue pants with black shinobi sandals (just like the ones they have in Boruto) along with a pale pink top with a red collar and a short sleeved blouse of the same colour with a navy blue collar. And she was wearing her forehead protector on her forehead.

As for Kei, she was wearing a black tight skirt which reached the middle of her thighs with fishnet tights and her black shinobi sandals along with a white mesh and long sleeved shirt and a white crop top underneath. And she was wearing her forehead protector on her left forearm, just like Shikamaru used to. And she had knotted the bottom of her mesh shirt on her right side. And her silver hair which reached the middle of her back was tied in a ponytail. And small strands of hair were hiding her forehead.

Their Sensei arrived not so long after.

"Good morning, class."

"Good morning, Sensei," the class greeted him back.

Today, they were finally going to be put on different teams now that they were genins.

"Oh Jeez! I'm so excited!" Mirai chirped. "I really hope that we're gonna be on the same team!"

"Alright class; I'm going to start to reveal the different teams. So... Team One..."

Both girls waited for their names to be called expectantly.

"Team Seven. Hatake Kei, Ogawa Daisuke, and Suzuki Yori."

Mirai's face fell in disappointment as she discovered she wouldn't be on the same team as her best friend.

"Team Eight....."

"Don't worry, Mirai, even if we are not on the same team, we'll still be able to spend time with each other," Kei said smiling, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder before winking at her.

Mirai instantly smiled back at her.

"Hai!"

"Team Ten. Sarutobi Mirai, Sasazaki Itsuki, and Yamanoha Hotaka."

Once their Sensei had finished with the composition of the different teams, the different Sensei began entering the room to come fetch their students.

Mirai's and Kei's teams were the last two teams left.

"I really wonder who our Sensei's are gonna be..." Mirai said aloud.

"Shino-Sensei could have let us know when he was listing the members of the different teams," Kei replied as if annoyed by the fact that he hadn't.

"Yes, you're right," Mirai agreed.

The four boys remained silent as if they didn't know what to say.

Anyway, after a while, someone finally entered the classroom.

"Hello guys," the man said casually before approaching the six teens.

"Team Ten?" He asked.

The members of said team took a few steps forward so he could know who they were.

"Well, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Shikamaru Nara. Come on, let's go outside now."

"Well, I'll see you later, Kei!" Mirai said, smiling warmly at the other female.

Team Ten then started walking away.

"Wait!" Kei exclaimed to catch Shikamaru's attention.

The man stopped in his tracks and turned around before raising one brow.

"What about our Sensei?"

Shikamaru gave her a small smirk.

"Well, I don't know when he will get here. So I guess you'll have to be patient."

"But can you tell us who it is at least?"

"You'll find it out soon enough. Well, bye," he responded while turning around again and raising his hand in the air before finally exiting the room.

Kei sighed in annoyance.

"I hope he won't take too long to get here," she said, crossing her arms and leaning against some desk.

The two other boys didn't reply as if they were afraid to make the girl even angrier.

The team waited for another long while, which really got on Kei's nerves. She really hated people who couldn't be on time. This was not done, and really rude. Unless they had a very good reason for being late.

"So if you dare be late you will most likely be scolded and lectured while if a Sensei is late, no one will scold him for that," Kei grumbled.

Anyway, the door finally opened when they expected it the least, revealing the last person Kei had been expecting to see.

".................."

"Hello everyone!" He greeted them with a big toothy grin and a small wave of the hand.

"Na...Na...." Kei trailed off awkwardly.

"My name is Naruto Uzumaki and I am your new Sensei 'ttebayo!"

"................."

"I'm sorry for being so late," he apologised, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly as a silly grin was still plastered on his face. (Like Sensei like student) "I had a lot of stuff to see with the Godaime before coming here, you know!"

But they all remained speechless.

Of course, Kei couldn't be mad at the man for being late. Even if the mention of her mother was somehow annoying her.

"Well....Since we have already wasted enough time, I suggest that we go on the rooftop to introduce ourselves first, how does that sound to you?"

The two boys nodded.

"Sure...That sounds nice..." Kei replied somehow shyly.

Naruto looked at her earnestly before giving her a smile.

"Well, let's go then."

They got to the roof top pretty quickly and once they were there, the three students swiftly sat down, Kei being between the two boys, while Naruto sat down in front of them on the edge of the roof.

"So...I'd like us to take some time to get to know each other better. I'd like to know what you like, what you don't like, what your hobbies are and if you have any dream for the future. Ladies first, so Kei please. You have the privilege to start."

"........."

But the girl seemed to be taken aback by what he wanted to know. He already knew her pretty well, so...

"What I like...."

You.

But Kei quickly shook the thought out of her head.

"Well....I like spending time with my best friend and family, reading, cooking and learning. As for things I don't like, there aren't that many things that I don't like...I don't like assholes. No in fact I hate them. My hobbies are the same as the things that I like, and I don't have any particular dream for the future..."

Naruto nodded once she had finished speaking.

"Good. Who wants to go next?"

Both boys glanced at each other. Yori nodded to Daisuke as to say to him he could go next.

Daisuke had short dark brown wavy hair as well as brown chocolate eyes while Yori had short chestnut hair and green eyes.

"I like many things, but I especially like drawing. I don't like narrow-minded people and fighting. My main hobby is drawing and when I grow up, I'd like to become a professional artist."

Naruto smiled at the boy.

"That's great! I have a good friend of mine who is an amazing drawer! I should introduce him to you some day! I'm sure he would love your art, you know!" Naruto chirped.

This made the young boy smile shyly.

"What about you?" Naruto then asked turning his attention to Yori.

"Well, I like animals, spending time outside, being helpful and watching the stars. There are very few things that I don't like, and I'd like to be a part of Konoha's police force later."

"Good. That's nice. You all have very nice tastes," he said, smiling at the three of them.

"What about you, Sensei?" Yori asked him.

Naruto's face seemed to brighten up as soon as Yori asked him this.

"Well... What I like...There are many things which I like and not a lot which I don't like. And I should be able to fulfil my dream soon..." he stated softly, the kind of sexy voice which made Kei's heart skip a beat.

She tried to remain as neutral and natural as possible.

Just as her father had feared when she was still a baby, she had grown to fall for the blond whiskered man. But no one knew about that. Not even her best friend, Mirai, did.

"Well, now that introductions are over, you are free to go do whatever you wish. I'll meet you guys at training ground n°5 tomorrow at 7am. Please, don't be late, I promise I won't this time, 'ttebayo!"

His students looked at him in silence, seemingly surprised that they were free so soon. They had hardly been there for just a few minutes...

Anyway, shortly after, they all stood up and began going away after the boys bid good bye to their Sensei. But before Kei could go anywhere, Naruto put his hand on her shoulder to get her attention, making her start as a shiver ran down her spine.

Kei wouldn't turn around to face him as if frozen in her spot.

"Kei?"

"......"

"What's up?" He then asked as he seemed to notice something was off.

Kei finally turned around in a flash, taking Naruto by surprise, as she was biting the inside of her cheek. She hated feeling so awkward. But she couldn't help it.

"Nothing." She replied in a tone which somehow scared the man.

"......Huh...Okay..."

"What...Did you want to tell me something...?" Kei then asked him.

"Oh yeah! I just wanted to tell you that since I know you pretty well unlike the others, I will have to treat you like any other student, I mean, you know, I don't want to play favourites just because we are pretty close," he explained, smiling again.

".......I see......"

Naruto gave her a big toothy grin.

"Well, I'll see you tomorrow then 'ttebayo!"

"......Yes..." Kei replied with a strained smile. "See you," she then added before going away swiftly.

Kei really wished she could have spent much more time with him. So she was pretty disappointed. She wondered whether Mirai was still with her team. She probably was. And she didn't feel like going to check her speculation anyway.

Instead, she went to spend some time with her auntie.

—————-

"I'm home."

As soon as the silver-haired girl said that, she was greeted by her younger brother who literally pounced on her to hug her.

"Welcome back, elder sister!"

Kei couldn't help but smile warmly at him. She lifted him off the floor to carry him and the boy took this opportunity to wrap his legs around her waist.

"Come on, let's go see Dad together!" Kei said.

Their father was in the kitchen, starting to make dinner.

"So how was your day ?" He asked her, glancing at them.

"Like every other day," Kei replied simply in a solemn tone.

"......"

Well, it seemed that Kakashi didn't feel ready to deal with his own daughter becoming a teen. But it's not as if he really had a choice...

"What about you come and help me get dinner ready?"

Kei stared at her father's back for a few seconds before she put her brother down to go stand next to him. Takei went to help them as well.

Once they were done with it, they all went to eat in the dining room. The meal happened in silence until Kei broke it.

"Isn't Mum coming home tonight?" She inquired earnestly.

"I'm afraid not. She's really busy with work, you know."

"As usual...." Kei grumbled in a low voice.

Kakashi stared at her intently.

"She should have married her office instead," she grumbled again.

He knew Kei had been suffering a lot from the absence of her mother. But unfortunately the job of Hokage was really, really time-consuming.

Kei understood that she had pretty much business to deal with and knew it was important. She still wished she could spend more time with her.

Takei had now a sad look plastered on his face. It upset him to see his elder sister unhappy.

"Come on, let's not put a damper on this evening!" Kakashi stated with a close-eyed smile.

But of course, that wasn't enough to make Kei's mood lighten up, or her brother's for that matter.

Once they had finished eating and after Kei had helped clear the table, she swiftly made her way to her room. When she entered it, she let herself fall on her bed. She stared at the wooden ceiling blankly before sighing silently.

Kakashi went to see her a few moments after. He sat on the edge of her bed in silence.

"Dad...If you don't mind, I'd like to stay alone..."

The man glanced at her.

"You shouldn't be so mad at her, you know. She really loves you."

Kei glanced at her father.

"Dad, please...I'd like to go to bed early tonight. I gotta wake up pretty early tomorrow morning, and I don't want to risk to sleep in again."

".....Of course, I understand."

He stood up to go to the other side of her bed where her head was lying. He then leant over her hair before he removed his mask to kiss her silver hair. (tbh, it sounds a little weird to me for him to wear a mask with his children...)

"Sleep well," he said softly before leaving her room, closing the door behind him.

Around ten PM, Mai finally got home.

"I'm home."

Kakashi soon appeared in the hall, and approached Mai to kiss her.

"So how was it today?" He inquired.

"Just like any other day..." she replied in a tired voice.

"Oh, yes...I can imagine..."

"All I want now is lie down in your arms," she said before embracing him.

"You should go see Kei first...I'm pretty sure she's still awake."

Mai pulled away before looking at her husband earnestly.

"Yes, you're right."

Quickly afterward, Mai went upstairs and once she had she entered her daughter's room without knocking on the door.

"Kei?" She asked softly.

The girl's room was dark, but the moon and stars lit it up so Mai could make out her daughter's silhouette.

She approached her bed swiftly and sat on the edge of it in silence.

She waited for a while before she decided to speak up.

"So...How was it with your new team?"

"It didn't even last ten minutes," the silver-haired girl replied curtly.

"......."

"Were you the one who asked Naruto to be our Sensei," she asked her, though it didn't sound like a question.

Mai seemed to be surprised by her question, but she answered it anyway.

"Yes, I did."

"Well, you shouldn't have," the girl replied curtly again.

"......."

"Now, please, could you leave my room. I'd like to try and get some sleep."

".....Oh, okay...I'll see you tomorrow then." Mai said, disappointed.

Kei only snorted in response.

Mai stood up and left the girl's room swiftly, feeling it wouldn't be a good idea to insist.

She sighed after she had closed the door. She wished she could already quit her job.

But she would have to wait some more time before she could.

🌼🌼🌼

Hello everyone!!! 😀

So here it is, the first real chapter, and I hoped you guys liked it 😊 Tbh, I found it pretty funny to start the chapter this way ^^

As usual, please don't hesitate to vote and/or comment if you did! :) 

All I have to say is.... Naruto being Kei's Sensei is just... aaaahhhhhh 😍😍😍 

I know in the anime he's still supposed to be a Genin, even as the Hokage, so I don't really know if he should remain a genin as well in this story....🤔 I like the idea of Naruto becoming a Jōnin, yet because of what he did in the war, I guess it's fine for him to remain a Genin, just like Sasuke. 

Also, I like the idea of Kei being a mix of both her parents when they were her age ❤️ but being somehow flustered because of Naruto. 

Anyway, thank you for reading!! 😘💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.3K 2.1K 44
You are from the (l/n) clan a very powerful and very well respect clan well it was until it's downfall and every clan member killed in cold blood Wel...
24.9K 615 12
Boruto's got a secret he's keeping from Sarada and Mitsuki that could change the very relationship of all three... -Warning! there will be: Abuse. an...
26.5K 450 58
Saruto Hyuga, an orphan in Konoha village, finally gets an answer to his life-long question. Once a boy with no history, no hope and no parents, he f...
5.7K 115 15
Naruto and Sasuke grow up as close brothers under one adoptive mother. Life isn't so bad after all...until Mother is taken. Family love/(maybe someth...