The White Lion Princess

By Rubyrose645

I was born with a destiny above all destinies. And a friend to help fulfil it. Created from the sun and moon... More

Prologue
The reunion
Some Assembly Required
Return of the Gladiator
Fall of the Castle of Lions.
Tears of the Balmera
Taking Flight
Return to the Blamera
Rebirth, and a secret
Crystal Venom
Collection and Extraction
The Black Palidan
The Child of Sun and Moon
Shiro's escape.
Greening the Cube
Eye of the Storm
The Ark of Taujeer
Return to Arisa
Space Mall
The Blade of Marmora
The Belly of the Weblum
Stayin' Alive
Best Laid Plans
Blackout
Changing of the Guard.
Red Palidan
The Hunted
Hole in the Sky
The Journey
Tailing a Comet
The Legend Begins
Code of Honor
Reunion
Black Site
Begin the Blitz
A New Defender
The Prisoner
Blood Duel
Postmortem
Kral Zera
Journey to Find the Truth
The Land of Light
Omega Shield
Razor's Edge
The Colony
The Black Paladins
All good things
Defender of All Universes
Healing
The Road Home
The Way Forward
The Ruins
Battle in the ruins
The Journey Within
Trust
The Last Stand
Know Your Enemy
Heart of the Lion
Lions' Pride, Part 1
Lions' Pride PT. 2
Lions' Pride pt. 3
Launch Date
The Dark One
The Prisoner's Dilemma
Battle Scars
The Grudge
Genesis
Day Forty-Seven
Clear Day
Knights of Light PT. 1
Knights of Light PT. 2
Uncharted Regions
The Zenith
The End Is the Beginning
Let the Future be bright

Trial by Fire

1.1K 22 1
By Rubyrose645

The last thing I remembered was that we were attacked and then everything went black.

I groaned and opened my eyes to see nothing but cyan blue, and bubbles. I tried to lift my arms but I couldn't. Something was keeping them in place.

I looked down and saw chains pulling my arms down and chains connected to my ankles.

"Are you awake, little Child of Sun and Moon?" I heard a sinister voice ask me with such amusement.

I looked back up and saw Sendak with a wicked grin on his face.

"Don't worry, you'll be better soon. You won't even feel the pain when we suck out your power." He said. The container I was in began to move alongside Sendak.

We walked around the halls until we reached a large room, where my friends lay unconscious and Admiral Sanda stood.

She looked at me and I gasped, thinking that she had betrayed us all.

"I delivered you the Lions and Child of the Sun and Moon as you requested. Now it's time you uphold your end of the bargain." Sanda told Sendak, " Take Zurine's power, hand over the Paladins to me and leave Earth."

"That won't be happening." Sendak said staring down at my friends.

"We made a deal."

"Throw her in the brig with the Paladins." One of the sentries grabbed a thrashing Sanda and led her away.

I watched her as she disappeared, a look of confusion and fear on her face.

"Continue assault and move Zaiforge cannons into position." Sendak looked back at me and smirked, "I'm going to personally take care of this one."

Sendak pressed a buttons on the glass and in an instant, I felt nothing but pain. I screamed as volts of electricity courses through my body and my vision bled into black.

Meanwhile in the brig, the Paladins had just woken up, disoriented and tired, but alive and well nonentheless.

"How long we been out?" Hunk asked.

"It looks like we've lost about an hour." Pidge said.

"What happened?" Allura asked.

Keith slid down the wall and sat on the ground, "We're on Sendak's ship." He said, "Admiral Sanda... She sold us out."

"How could she?" Pidge asked angrily.

"He said he'd leave Earth is he had the Lions and Zurine, but he lied to me." Sanda' s sudden voice answered from a close cell, "This is all my fault. I wanted to protect my people, but now I've doomed them. I've doomed them all, and poor Zurine...."

"Hold on, where is Zurine?" Keith asked, "last time I saw her, she was with Sendak in a container."

"Sendak said that he was going to be taking her power, but would return her when he was done." Sanda answered regrettably, "But the way she screamed... I'm so sorry."

"If anything happens to Zurine, I will show you no mercy!" Allura shouted in anger.

"Admiral, what is Sendak's plan?" Keith asked.

"Sendak is... moving the Zaiforge cannons into position. He's going to destroy Earth." Sanda explained, "Please, you must know. I wanted to save Earth. I didn't think that you or Zurine would ever be in this much pain."

Keith sighed and worked to help formulate a plan of action.

I was floating in the blue liquid-filled container, screaming so much that I thought my throat would tear from the inside.

Finally, the shocking stopped and I was able to take a breath.

"Stop this now, Sendak." I said weakly, "You know we've beaten you before, so why keep trying?"

Sendak turned around and faced me, away from his attack on Earth.

"Victory or death is the way of the Galra. And now that I have you and the Lions, nothing can stop me from destroying this planet and taking over the universe." Sendak said turning back to his attack.

The shocks began again and I held in my screams for a while until I couldn't handle to pain any longer.

My screams wwre like a sweet symphony to Sendak, but I kept my eyss open and my fists clenched.

As I looked through blurry eyes, I felt an enormous amount of energy coming from ground. I smiled when I noticed the familiar feeling of the Castle of Lions.

I looked out of the ship and saw the Atlas, flying and ready to attack and defend.

Suddenly, the ship shook as the MFEs shot pulse blasters at the ship.

"Sir, we've been hit with multiple electromagnetic pulses. We seem to have lost all power." One of the crew members named Hepta informed.

"Commander, the fleet is unresponsive, and the enemy vessel has gained tactical advantage. What are you orders?"

"I told you, Sendak... you can't win against the people from Earth." I wheezed out as the shocks lessened.

Sendak made no move of acknowledging my words and stared closely at the battle field.

"Bring us around. Charge the ion cannons." He ordered.

"Charging cannons."

I looked down at my chained wrists and saw the metal rubbing at my skin. I pulled them up a little and closed my eyes, focusing on my sun powers.

All of a sudden, the Atlas shot a powerful beam of energy, aiming for the ship behind us and annihilating it completely.

The remaining ships kept on attacking, leaving no mercy for the Atlas.

"Jaxar Fleet, stay midrange." Sendak ordered, "Bombard with covering fire. Battle command Rall, keep them pinned in."

I concentrated not on my powers anymore, but on my Lion. I searched the ship for my lion, feeling her energy and connecting to her almost instantly.

Suddenly, I felt the others connecting to their lions, and I smiled at the warm feeling it gave me.

"Child, are you all right?" My lion asked me concerningly.

"I'm fine, White, but right now, I need you to go and aid the Atlas."

I felt my lion nod and loud roars echoed throughout the ship.

"Commander, there's something happening with the Lions."

"Where are the Paladins?" Sendak asked.

The screen in front of us changed to the cameras in the holding cells.

"They're still in their holding cells."

"This is their doing. Take them out." Sendak turned around towards me, "And as for you..."

He pressed a key on the glass of my container and increasd the voltage amount. Even as I screamed and White went out with the other lions to help the Atlas in the fight, I knew that my friends and Sanda would find a way to help.

The ships shook and exploded, the Atlas fired and the Lions slashed and attacked.

"Destroy them!" Sendak shouted.

"No!" I screamed. Then, for an instant, I felt a different power rushing through me. It was strong enough to break my container and push Sendak forward, knocking him on the head.

I huffed out air and didn't stop to think about the new power I experienced.

I ran down the halls and spotted a gun fight. Hepta was firing at an injured Sanda, but the Admiral was out of ammo.

She ran towards Hepta, threw her useless blaster at him and ran to attack. But Hepta was quicker. He aimed his blaster at her abdomen and took the shot.

I growled in anger as Sanda fell to the floor and groaned in pain.

Hepta smirked evilly, pointing his blaster at her while she struggled to get up.

"Make one more move and you'll regret it!" I shouted, stepping out in front if Sanda surprising both her and Hepta.

"Well, then, I should take you both out." He said. I changed into my moon form and summoned a protective barrier around us.

Hepta smirked and was about to fire at us when all of a sudden, he was flung inti the air as the Black and White Lions shot through the ship.

I let out a breath of relief and let down my barrier, turning around to face the weak and injured Admiral.

"Admiral Sanda, hold still I can heal your injuries." I said letting the soft glow caress my hands.

She looked up at me confused and astonished.

"Why are you helping me?" She asked, "After I gave you and your friends up without a secomd thought, you should despise me."

I chuckled and smiled, "I understand why you did it. All you wanted to do was save your home. I am the future queen of my home so believe me when I say that I would do almost anything to save Arisa."

"Zurine!" We heard Keith shout as he ran out of his nearby cell. I smiled and raised one of my arms as Keith ran to give me a hug.

"Thank goodness you're all right." He whispered as the others ran out of their cells.

"Zurine, thank goodness!" Allura shouted happily, "How is the Admiral?"

"She's gonna be sore for a few days, but she'll make a full recovery if I continue healing her." I answered.

"Then we should get out of here quickly." Hunk said.

We all agreed. Keith helped me pick the Admiral up, wrapping her arms around our shoulders and heading towards the exit, ready to join the battle for Earth's freedom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1K 16
ℓανєи∂єяѕ gяєєи ∂ιℓℓу ∂ιℓℓу ℓανєи∂єяѕ вℓυє уσυ ѕнαℓℓ ℓσνє мє ∂ιℓℓу ∂ιℓℓу fσя ι ℓσνє уσυ *:・゚✧*:・゚✧°.+ ゚✧°•°*:・゚✧*:・゚✧ Lance McClain is humble, and he...
253K 4.3K 85
[book 1/3] Once she was just a regular girl who went to the Galaxy Garrison with her best friend, her sister already worked there and she lived a sim...
104K 3.4K 30
After the fall of Zarkon and the return of Shiro, the Paladins -- along with Allura and Coran -- are in a state of comfort, enjoying each other's com...
914 36 6
You were close friends with Keith before he dropped from the Garrison, so when fate brings you back together again to fight an evil alien emperor, fe...