[DISCONTINUED] The Art of Des...

Por shro_om

[L/N] [F/N], the successor of the destructive pillar, follows in her fathers footsteps to become a Hashira ju... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 3.5
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Christmas Special! - Tanjiro x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Zenitsu x Reader!
Christmas Special! - Inosuke x Reader!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 37 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 38 : Mini-Chapter (Zenitsu)
Chapter 39 : Mini-Chapter (Inosuke)
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
A/N - I'm Back!
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58

Chapter 8

7.7K 311 543
Por shro_om

Previously!

Two memories filled with emotions had entered his mind as he gazed at the wall. The first memory of his being, which was filled with rage and fear, almost slain by a demon slayer who too, wore hanafuda-like earrings. And the other one, filled with pleasure and joy, a demon slayer who he had injured severely; a demon slayer who you resembled greatly.

He stood there, in silence, before breaking it with a calm voice.

"The head of that boy will be mine," he stated in a matter of fact tone.

"And that girl," the memory of seeing you almost kill an officer with that smile of yours, "she will  be one of my demons."

On to Chapter 8!

After meeting the two new demons who you figured to be on your side, you escaped the crime scene with Tanjiro while the two demons took the converted human and injured woman. Walking back into the alleyway that fed into the dark pathway towards the udon stand, you and Tanjiro talked quietly talked about what had happened during the three weeks of you two being separated. "A swamp demon?" You asked in disbelief. "Yeah. There are demons who have a spell called "Blood Demon Art," and they have supernatural abilities." Tanjiro looked at the ground as he spoke, remembering that fight. 

You took notice in his frown and patted his back, making him jerk lightly as he gazed up at you. With half-lidded eyes, you gave a kind smile, "I don't know what you're pondering about, Tanjiro-kun. But what I do know," you let your hand fall to your side, itching to hold your friends hand again, "is that a frown on your face really doesn't suit you." You hoped your words would have helped the boy smile once more. He looked at you momentarily, his feet stopping in the dark. You looked back at him, concerned with what he was doing, "Tanjiro-kun? What's the matter?" Your voice soft. He stayed silent in the shade, making you grow more alarmed by the second. 

"Am-am I really that unattractive when I'm not smiling..." he finally whispered under his breath. The blood drained from your face once more as your bottom lip dropped, it was just like when you two were on the stairs at the selection, but your roles now switched. "E-eh?!" You said with confusion, going over to Tanjiro in the shade. "I-I didn't mean it like that Tanjiro-kun!" You yelled, not realizing how your voice was beginning to become louder. "It's just that I much prefer to see you smile instead of frowning! You look cuter when you smile!"A split second passed before you realized what you said. And like a twig snapping, you realized what had slipped from your tongue. 

'OH DEAR! OH DEAR! OH DEAR! OH DEAR! OH DEAR!'

You could feel your entire face beginning to burn as Tanjiro stared at you, bewildered. But as he stared, his own blush began to paint his cheeks. "Cute?" He questioned. You fumbled your words, not being able to communicate due to how embarrassed you were, "U-UH... W-W-Would you have preferred handsome?" Again, your tripped on your words. Now, you were spiraling down a hole of nervousness and bashfulness. 

'FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!'

Relentlessly smacking yourself in the head as you screamed internally, you concluded that you were not okay to continue speaking. Grabbing Tanjiro's hand roughly, not caring at this point, you began dragging the boy back to the udon stand. "E-eh?! (Y/N)san! W-What did you mean by that?!" You heard Tanjiro ask as you dragged him, his own words coated with his flustered tone. "Don't worry about it!" You yelled, trying to focus your mind on eating something rather than thinking about this awkward situation.

"(Y/N)san..." You heard Tanjiro say your name behind your back. Craning your neck slightly to look at the burgundy haired boy with your pink cheeks, you locked eyes with him. "I like it when you smile too. You look really pretty when you do." He said, an evident blush on his cheeks. Your feet immediately stopped walking as you looked at the male as your eyes widened. Both of you were staring at each other with such an awkward energy that neither of you knew how to react to, luckily, someone else broke it for the both of you. 

"Oi! You!"A bald man in a yellow kimono yelled from the inside of his udon cart as he stuck his head out from the requesting area. With haste, the man ran out of his cart and grabbed Tanjiro by the ear, dragging him back to where the sleeping girl in the pink kimono and black haori was. You were about to slip your hand out of Tanjiro's before he gripped yours lightly, causing you to jerk forward due to his grip now on your hand. You looked at Tanjiro's eyes who were currently popping out of his head from the pain of the random man, which caused you to laugh to yourself at how dumb the male looked. 

After being dragged back to the udon cart, Tanjiro finally stopped gripping your hand, allowing you to slip yours out of his. You stood to the side as you watched the scene in front of you unfold. "Now, listen to me! Here's the deal..." The man began as Tanjiro faced him with a face that could only resemble a terrified cat. "My point is this, okay?! It's not about the money! What I can't forgive is your lack of intent to eat my udon, all right?!" A chuckle escaped from you as you watched Tanjiro apologize and then ask for another bowl of udon. 

And as you chuckled, you felt someone tugging on your striped (f/c) and (f/c) haori. Uncrossing your arms and looking down, the girl in the pink kimono had her hand on your haori. You looked into her pink eyes and you could feel a knife going right through your heart, 'S-shes so cute!' You internally screamed. She stood up slowly, keeping her eyes on yours. Slowly, she brought up her hand up to your head, rubbing it softly. You only stared back in a state of confusion as her hand slowly scratched your head. With heavy eyelids, your eyes closed as you let her rub your (h/c) hair. 'So nice...'

But as you began to enjoy the feeling of the head scratch, the man from earlier started becoming too loud. Opening your drowsy eyes, you could see the man pointing at the innocent girl, "You, too!" He squawked. You gave him a look of irritation, not noticing  the charming smile that Tanjiro was giving you once he saw you and his sister standing on good grounds. The man pointed at the girl as she looked at the man with a look of surprise, "If you're gonna have udon, take off that bamboo thingie first! What is that thing anyways?! Take these chopsticks, chopsticks!" He yelled at the girl as he held a pair of chopsticks. With irritation finally convincing you to move, you grabbed the mans shoulder harshly as Tanjiro slid over to your side ready to grab the man also, "We would like TWO bowls of udon!" You yelled at the man as Tanjiro nodded his head and stuck up the number "two" on his fingers with an intimidating stare "I agree! We would like two bowls of udon!" He repeated from behind you. "R-Right," the bald guy said, finally backing off from hounding Tanjiro and his... 

...

In all honesty who was this person? 

As the udon chef was quickly making two bowls, you took the opportunity to ask your wine-eyed friend. "Oi, Tanjiro," he turned his head away from watching the udon chef making the noodles and looked at you instead, interested in what you had to say, "is this girl your fiance?" You asked bluntly, trying not to sound rude with your question. The poor boy felt like he just got whiplash from your question, causing him to twist his body in weird ways. You watched with confusion etched onto your features. "U-Uh no, (Y/N)san... She's my sister, Nezuko." He said as he looked away with embarrassment. You covered your mouth with your hand quickly, "My apologies," you said under your hand, awkwardness again filling the air. 'At least you still have a chance with him, (Y/N)...' 

Steamed erupted from your ears as your entire face became red once more. 'What the hell!? What am I even thinking!' You squatted down as your covered your piping hot face. "(Y/N)san!" Tanjiro asked with worry as he crouched down next to you, "Are you feeling ill?" He asked, rubbing the middle of your back. You nodded silently, not wanting to say anymore, worried that you might accidentally spill something that you didn't mean to spill. "You can tell me anything, (Y/N)san," your friend said, now moving a little bit closer to you to link his arm up with yours, "you can trust me." You peeped through one of the slits in your hand and could see that tender smile of Tanjiro's and his warm eyes looking right at you. 

Your entire being tensed up at his actions and words. And with no other way to escape without being rude, you stood up abruptly, exposing your steaming face. You walked away from him quickly and went to the udon stand instead. "(Y-Y/N)san!?" Concerned all over his voice. Stopping yourself from moving any forward, you breathed in deeply before speaking with closed eyes, "I'm fine, Tanjiro-kun. I'm just really hungry." You said in a calm tone, not wanting to squeal or make a fool out of yourself any more. Walking up to the cart, "Are the udon noodles ready yet, sir?" Saliva began to overfill your mouth as you could see the man pouring in the broth on top of your noodles. "Yes ma'am!" He said as he continued to concentrate on placing the rest of the ingredients in one of the bowls. 

Focusing your mind and eyes on a bowl being made for you and keeping the thought of Tanjiro to a minimum, you grabbed the ledge of the cart with anticipation. Tanjiro moved his way towards you to also watch the noodles being cooked and prepared, "Ah, you must be really hungry, (Y/N)san," the kind boy said as he leaned on the ledge of the cart. A sheepish nod was all that you gave, even though it wasn't entirely true that you were just hungry.

Finally, the udon chef was done with making two bowls for you and Tanjiro. Grabbing one of the bowls quickly and a pair of chopsticks to eat with, your red eyed friend forced you to stop. With a glare, you stare at Tanjiro as he laughs at your expression. "Let's have a udon competition, (Y/N)chan," the male told you, you never noticing how he used "chan" for you. A slight tilt of your head demonstrated your confusion clearly, "Are you sure, Tanjiro-kun?" Wanting to make sure that the boy was confident about challenging you to an udon eating contest. He nodded excitedly as he turned his body to face the bowl that was in front of him. He watched you from the side, waiting for you to get ready to eat.

Scoffing at him as an overconfident smile came upon your lips, "You have no idea what you just got yourself into, Tanjiro-kun," you said with a cocky tone. With determined eyes, you glanced at him to see him also looking at you, but with a look of enjoyment.

Agreeing to go on the count of three, you waited for Tanjiro to finally hit that final number, "Three..." your hand tighten around the bowl with anticipation, "Two..." a feeling of hysteria beginning to buzz throughout your body, "One!" Grabbing the chopsticks with fast movements, you inhaled the noodles faster than Tanjiro himself could. Loud, slurping sounds quickly followed suit from you as your coral headed friend frantically tried to catch up to you now, causing him to spill a few droplets of the broth on the collar of his uniform. The hairless man watched you two with enjoyment.

Slamming the finished bow of udon on the table, "Ahh! That was super good! Thank you for the noodles sir!" You cried with bliss. The shiny headed man thanked you for the compliment as he raised his thumb up. Shortly after, you heard Tanjiro putting down his bowl as a deep breath escaped from him, a burp following up afterwards. The two of you chuckled unanimously as you began to grab some money in your uniform to give to the udon chef. Tanjiro immediately began to protest, exclaiming how he would pay for the noodles. Before you could counter his protests, the bald man stopped the two of you, "Don't worry about paying, you two. Seeing you two satisfied is all that matters to me."

Both of you looked at the man like children seeing a toy that they wanted. A bright smile danced upon your face as you clapped your hands around the man's own. "Thank you so much! Your noodles are incredibly delicious!" Your voice high and grateful. He blushed at your actions before nodding his head and muttering a small thank you. Tanjiro nodded his head with agreement, "She's right, sir! Thank you for the delicious udon!" Both of your compliments placed the man in a daze of pleasure; the happiness just coming from the two of you after eating his udon was all that he needed to calm down. 

After bombing the man with rapid compliments, mainly just to make him all giddy since you found it hilarious, you, Tanjiro, and his sister Nezuko, began walking away. "Thank you for the business~!" The man coo'ed out loud, making you laugh and smile back at him, "Enjoy that rest of your night, sir!" You yelled back, causing the man twist and turn with happiness as he was overwhelmed by mushy emotions. Giggling as you looked forward, you listened as Tanjiro apologized to his sister for leaving her on the bench. You found a little funny to be honest, Tanjiro just sprinting off like a monkey for  no reason. A whimsical smile placed itself on your face as you walked beside Nezuko who stood between you and Tanjiro.  

Without paying attention to what Tanjiro was saying or his sister anymore and spacing off, you felt a soft hand grab yours tightly, but not too tight where it was painful. Looking over, you saw Nezuko standing there with a tense body, her eyes slit. Your eyes narrowed as your brows furrowed, 'Those eyes...' 

Blinking away with uncertainty, you looked in her direction to find that one not-so-welcoming male from earlier. Jogging up to him with both Nezuko and Tanjiro, the males talked. To put it simply, Tanjiro thought he could sniff out the two of them, but he wouldn't be able to. 

Staying silent throughout the conversation, the purple-eyed demon pointed to both you and Nezuko. Cocking an eyebrow, you awaited for whatever kind of nonsense that was going to spew out. "Who are these two? And isn't that woman a demon?" He said, pointing his finger towards Nezuko near the end. You stood there without reacting, 'Why am I not surprised...' Waiting for him to continue, "They're both an eyesore to boot anyways." 

His words stung your heart like a hornet, 'Ouch...' Merely looking the other way, you remembered what your mother would always tell you, "Ignore the boys who try to speak to you rudely, (Y/N)." Not looking at anything at this point, you could hear clothes beginning to crumple to your side. Your eyes only moved, and there could you see Tanjiro looking at both Nezuko and you. Returning your gaze back to looking at nothing, Tanjiro began yelling at the purple-eye demon. 'Oh boy...' Was all that you thought as this mayhem began. 

A/N

YOOOO!111!

THIS STORY HAS OVER 450 READS NOW LMAO WHAT?!

THANK YOU SO MUCH THOUGH! IT REALLY WARMS MY HEART KNOWING THAT THIS STORY ACTUALLY CAUGHT PEOPLES EYES! AND NOT ONLY THAT, THANK YOU FOR THE 20 VOTES!

But moving on from that, this chapter seemed to drag on for quite a long time! I really wanted to make something really fluffy with Tanjiro in this chapter, so I do hope that I executed that well! But because of wanting something fluffy, this got really long! Almost 3000 words again! Sorry, I'll stop talking now! 

As always, please voice your opinions if there's something that you like or dislike! But other than that, have an amazing whateverthetimeitisforyourightnow!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

68.6K 2.1K 27
Eto Tsukiko has the stars in her eyes and the eyesight to see into the soul. She had her spent her life preparing for a marriage only to have it and...
839K 33.4K 59
🎈「 You led an ordinary life as a typical girl, deeply engrossed in the world of anime and manga, with a profound love for martial arts. Sadly, your...
38K 1.6K 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐈 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❞ ㅤ ╰┈─➤ in which y/n, the frost hashira, encounters tanjiro during his final s...
130K 2.9K 49
For ages true demons have lived to serve and protect,but due to some demon to broke a taboo y/n is forced to have a side job.She then will meet the h...