Where You Belong (Eijirou Kir...

By outlander17

****COVER CREDITS GO TO @AnaCryMag****** (Under Editing) "Is this really the path you want to take, Margo?"... More

One Choice
First Impressions
Hesitation
Clumsy
Quirk Information
Mission
Who Are You
Too Good
Costume information
Understand
See Me
Distance Yourself
Have a Little Fun
Upholding Image
Can you?
Friends
Conflicted
Tenacity
Not One of Them.
It's a Date
Underlying Darkness
The Drop
Eijirou.
Sacrifice to Protect
No Way Out
Evil Villain
Bare
Study
Find Me
Crossroads
Sides
Clarity
Compatibility
Perspective
Damn Great
Red Circle
Support
Believe in Me
Takoyaki
Man in the Kitchen
Moonlit Endeavors
Closer
Situation
Converge
Out of Control
Starry Nights
Elevated Stress
Persuade Him
Trust
Flat Chest
Prove Yourself
Identity
Walk the Path
Meaningless
Wake Up
Acceptance
Thoughts at Dawn
Chance
Make It Yours
Remember
Unfamiliar Familiarity
Double-Sided Past
Smooth
Barriers
Care
Unease
For Good
No More Barriers
Face Boy
Night.
Slipping Away
Contradicting Ideals
I'll Be Watching
Wolf in Sheep's Clothing
Cover Your Ears
Just Say It
Better Late Than Never
Beautiful Masterpiece
Naked
What Started It All Part One
What Started It All Part Two
Weakness
Unshackled Spirit
Unadulterated Bliss
Package Deal
Expect the Worst
Brace For It
Make Up For It
PreparationοΏΌ
Master Plan
The Promise
Shitty Romantic Comedies
Be Fine
Secret ObsessionοΏΌ
Behind Closed Doors
Don't Leave Me
Don't Give Up
Live Like One, Die Like One
This Is It
The Future Through His Eyes
Double Agent
Aftermath
Wrong Direction
Familiar Faces
Like A True Hero
The Letter
By My Side
THE END
After Story: The Day She Wore The Pin
After Story: Until We Meet Again

"K"

4K 189 274
By outlander17

"No! No! No! It's all wrong!" Shigaraki whined, watching the Nomu thrash around in its cage.

I raised an eyebrow, watching the monster aggressively scream at us in fury.

"Is there a right way to make a Nomu?" I asked, slightly uneasy that the monster might break out of its chains.

"According to him there is." Shigaraki mumbled, mixing more drugs together.

"Him?" I asked.

"All for One. He said in order to make Shigaraki more independent, he has to make the Nomus himself, temporarily." Dabi simply clarified, leaning against the wall.

It had been about a month, since I started UA high. For the past month, I haven't been doing much, other than going to school like a normal person. The league of villains haven't made much progress, since the USJ incident, causing All for One to punish Shigaraki....with making his own Nomus, apparently.

"Forget it. This isn't what I wanted. I need you two to steal some of this drug off the black market. It's not the whole serum, but I need that particular drug to make the finished product." Shigaraki said, tossing me an empty bottle of toxic serum.

Dabi took the bottle out of my hand, examining the label.

Suddenly, I felt my phone start vibrating in my pocket.

I quickly looked over to Dabi and Shigaraki, noticing they were arguing over the serum, completely ignoring me.

I subtly pulled my phone out to check the message.

From: K

About to go train for the sports festival. Could use a buddy. What do ya say? :)
1:34pm

It was Kirishima. I called him "K" in my phone for his safety, in case someone ever found my text messages.

I bit my lip, debating on what I should do. I really wanted to hangout with Kirishima, but Shigaraki just gave me a job to do.

I quickly shoved my phone into my pocket, as Dabi turned towards me now.

"Fine. Get your suit on. We'll hit up some places for the drug." Dabi nodded to me, getting his shoes on.

"You know, there are two black markets, each one located on opposite sides of town. How about to make this go by faster, you hit up one place, and I'll hit up the other." I suggested, my mouth speaking before my mind registered what I was saying.

Dabi looked up at me now. "What...you don't just wanna go together?" He asked, a hint of disappointment present in his tone.

Now, I felt bad. And a little guilty.

But...I wanted to see Kirishima more.

"I-It's not that. I just figured it'd be more efficient if we split up." I reasoned softly, walking over to him now.

He looked down at me, before letting out a deep sigh.

"Alright. Just be careful." Dabi muttered, tossing me my villain duffel bag.

I quickly slipped on my suit, secretly packing an extra change of clothes, and headed out to meet Kirishima.

I really hope all this lying doesn't come back to bite me in the ass, someday.

.......

I stopped a few miles away from the location Kirishima gave me, changing into some normal clothes.

I quickly threw my duffel bag in a tree and went to find Kirishima in the meeting spot.

I walked into an abandoned old warehouse, hearing nothing but silence.

"Hello? Kirishima, are you here?" I called out.

"Up here! Look out!" Kirishima called out from the balcony, that was probably 30 stories up.

Without another word, I watched as he took a leap off the banister, going face first into the ground.

"YEAHHHH!!!!" He yelled, popping out of the ground, leaving a giant crater from the impact of the fall.

"Wow. You sure showed that floor who's boss." I teased, crossing my arms with a smirk.

"Hah...very funny Margo. I'll have you know, that floor I just broke through, has flex of tungsten in it. That's the strongest metal in the whole world! It's why I chose this warehouse to train." Kirishima grinned, admiring the damage he did to the floor.

Tungsten. That's what my daggers are made of. The daggers that injured Kirishima in our fight at the USJ.

"Hmm. Any reason you want to practice on tungsten?" I asked quietly, taking in the size of the warehouse we were in.

"Well, remember that villain I told you about? The one I fought at the USJ? She had some pretty gnarly knives. They were able to start piercing my skin after her repeated hits. So, I figured they weren't just any ordinary steel knives. They had to be tungsten, or at least something close to it." Kirishima mumbled, furrowing his brows as he concentrated hard.

He's a smart guy. Even if he's not a genius with academics, he has good intuition.

"So...you're training to fight this villain again?" I asked, trying to hide my nervousness.

Kirishima looked at me now, laughing at my words.

"Hah! Well, that's not necessarily the reason. The fight with the villain just opened my eyes to what I should be training. If I happen to face that particular villain again, so be it. I'll be ready for her." Kirishima nodded, determination burning through his eyes.

I smiled at him, starting to stretch a little. "Well, let's hope you never have to face her again." I said honestly. 

If there was one thing I wish I could absolutely guarantee in this world, it would be that I never have to fight Kirishima again.

"Well, since that villain isn't here...looks like I'll have to practice on you." Kirishima smirked, getting into a fight stance now.

I immediately chuckled nervously now, anxiously rubbing the back of my neck at his words.

Jeez, he really had no idea what he was talking about.

Kirishima raised a playful brow now. "Oh? Nervous I'm gonna beat you?" He teased amusedly.

I quickly cleared my throat, getting into my own fight stance now. "Nope. Try your best." I retorted smugly.

"Alright. Let's start with no quirks. Remember, Mr. Aizawa said if our quirks fail for some reason, we'll need to rely on simple hand to hand combat." Kirishima explained, waiting for my approval.

"Okay. No quirks. Go!" I called out, waiting for him to charge at me.

Without another word, Kirishima sprinted at me, going for a kick to my stomach.

With my instinctive combat skills taking over, I quickly flipped back, away from him, foot sweeping his leg.

Kirishima immediately landed on his back, surprised by my move.

I keep forgetting I'm not supposed to showcase my combat skills. Damn it.

"Woah!! I think you've gotten better." Kirishima exclaimed, a giant shark toothed smile spreading across his face.

I smiled, as I helped him off the ground. "Uh yeah! I've been practicing...a lot." I tried to justify.

"Alright. That was a practice round, now I'm prepared!" Kirishima called out again, charging at me a second time.

I immediately saw two different openings I could have taken to slam him to the ground again, but in order to make him believe I'm a simple UA student, I avoided them.

I decided to quickly dodge a few of Kirishima's attacks, before letting him block my punch and tackle me to the ground.

Kirishima pinned me down, preventing my arms from moving.

"Hmm. Can we call that another practice round?" I teased from under him.

He chuckled lightly, before getting off me and helping me back up.

"Alright, fine. That was two practice rounds. This next one is the real deal. Good?" He reasoned, an amused smile playing on his face.

"Good." I agreed, charging at him this time.

While I didn't want to blow my cover as a villain, I also didn't want to give Kirishima a complete advantage in this fight either.

I began coming at him, landing a series of punches and kicks.

He furrowed his brows in concentration, focusing on the angle of my attacks.

I felt my foot connect with his rib, before I spun on my foot and landed a round house kick to his shoulder.

He stumbled back slightly, before slapping my hand away, and charging at me for a tackle.

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, going for a take down.

Ah, he was trying to use brute force over strategy. He knew he overpowered me in strength.

He tackled me to the ground, but before he could pin me down, I brought my foot to his stomach, using the momentum from my fall to kick him over my body.

He landed on the ground, before shuffling up and quickly charging at me again.

I let him take me down this time, grunting as my body hit the floor.

I watched as Kirishima's fist came up, about to punch me, before he hesitated and decided to pin my arms over my head instead.

He held my legs down with his foot, straddling my body.

My chest heaved in exertion from under him, our heavy breaths mixing from the intensity.

"Hah...nice job—" Kirishima started saying, before I quickly broke free from his grip, elbowing the arm that was steadying himself.

He quickly lost his balance, allowing me to take him down to the side, and roll my body on top of his.

He looked up at me in slight surprise, by the sudden shift in our position.

I straddled his waist now, feeling his ab muscles straining underneath my body.

"Holding back on your opponent, Kirishima? That's not very manly if you ask me." I whispered, a teasing smile gracing my face.

Kirishima let out a breathy laugh from under me, not even bothering to struggle anymore.

"Oh yeah? And what would you know about being manly?" He whispered back, realizing how close our faces were.

I shrugged lightly, not being able to tear my gaze away from his.

"Good point." I chuckled lightly, his smile warming my heart.

That smile.

I couldn't help myself, as I felt my eyes slowly trail down to Kirishima's lips.

I felt his breathing become a little shaky from under me, as he studied my face.

Did he know I was looking at his lips?

Even with that thought in mind, I couldn't look away from that perfect mouth.

Suddenly, his arms began shifting above his head, where I had him pinned down, before I felt his fingers slowly intertwining with mine—

RING!!! RING!!!

The sound of my phone screaming, immediately caused Kirishima and I to jump, pulling us out of our trance.

We continued looking at each other dazedly, the only sound coming from the constant chiming of my phone, signaling someone was calling me.

I slowly sighed, before I forced myself to get off of Kirishima's body, and crawl over to my phone.

I saw him slowly sit up now, his cheeks flushed from what just happened.

Neither of us said a word, still a little confused about the previous events.

I grabbed my phone, my heart practically jumping up my throat when I saw the caller I.D.

Dabi.

I had to answer. I was supposed to be at the black market by myself right now. Dabi already wasn't comfortable with me going by myself. He was worried.

If I didn't answer, I had no doubt Dabi would immediately head over to the place I was supposed to be at, and go looking for me.

If he did that, he would find out I never even went to do my job. I couldn't risk that.

I shakily pressed the answer button, being mindful that Kirishima was listening.

"H-Hello?" I uttered, my voice coming out raspier than I intended.

"Hey. You okay? You sound shaky." Dabi responded, the background sound of screams being heard from the other side of the line.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine. What's going on over there?" I asked quietly.

"Oh. The thing we're looking for wasn't here. Then the owner tried to start a fight with me. Guess you could say I got a little heated." Dabi chuckled lowly through the phone.

In other words, he just got done incinerating people.

"Okay. I'm coming back." I said quickly, trying to hang up the phone.

"Wait. Did you get the stuff?" Dabi asked.

"N-Not quite. I'll explain later." I muttered.

Dabi groaned, before I heard crashing on the other side of the phone.

"Fuck!!—okay that's fine. Just be safe and meet me at home! I gotta go—" Dabi quickly said, before I heard more incineration on the other side of the phone.

I inhaled sharply, hanging up the phone at lightning speed.

"Everything okay?" Kirishima uttered quietly, as he looked at me.

I turned to him now, before gathering up my things.

"Yeah! I gotta go actually. I'll see you later." I smiled, before quickly heading out the door.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 88.8K 179
1ST PLACE IN 2020 BNHA AWARDS FOR BOTH BEST CHARACTERXOC STORY & BEST NARRATION. Cover picture of Ari and Keigo drawn by @_special_donut_fp "This is...
137K 6K 107
"I wasn't born to love or be loved, or become a hero, or live a normal life. Nor was I born to protect him, but out of everything, that's what I plan...
199K 7.9K 24
【 OLD VERSION 】 You can find the rewritten version through my profile :) ❝ ＀id you ο½Šο½•ο½“ο½” grow a ο½†ο½•ο½ƒο½‹ο½‰ο½Žο½‡ cactus on my ass? ❞ βžͺ ⁱⁿ ʷʰⁱᢜʰ ᡃ ᡍᡃᡐᡉʳ ᡍⁱʳˑ ᡐᡉ...
68.3K 2.4K 23
Bakugou hated the foreign feeling of warmth sparking through his chest as you beamed up at him like he had just given you the whole world. It felt we...