Deceiver //PJM FF

Od LizSorora

A young man who's life sends him to walk through roads that stain his gentle soul, finds himself before a job... Viac

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Author Time

Chapter 35

2.7K 240 44
Od LizSorora

TaeYong and Jimin were seated next to each other  on the couch in the private room your husband had requested for you. The doctors had yet to bring you there though and that was one of the reasons why the room was dead silent, both of them having dived into their individual thoughts.

Jimin was worried about this occurrence as after he had heard TaeYong sum up  how the night had been as the doctor had requested information of what the patient had recently consumed. The doctors had informed them after undergoing a blood test that it was a poisoning case and even though with all the food that TaeYong mentioned that you could probably have eaten at that event, he still couldn't help but find it suspicious . Why of all people were you the only one that got poisoned ? It was too much of a  coincidence for his liking but it was also a wild thought which he couldn't prove.

What if this was one more attempt to kill you? The thought really kept his nerves on edge even though he kept reassuring himself that Manuel wouldn't break the one month deal to leave you alone that he agreed on with him. Yet again trusting Manuel was a pretty bold move to do so he just stood there, thinking and thinking of possibilities and ways that he had to find in order to solve this and save your life. He wasn't planning to let them kill you to begin with and that was the reason why he involved Namjoon in all this but now that he knows you a bit better and every moment he is convinced more that you don't really deserve to be killed, he just  has to try harder.

"Will they take much longer?" Jimin asked TaeYong as he grew impatient to see you with his own eyes and make sure you were well but as he broke that silence and looked over at him ,he noticed that TaeYong had not heard him at all.

His eyes were pinned on the empty hospital bed and he seemed as if he was frozen in time. His gaze stuck and a terrifying facial expression having taken over his usually cold face. It was obvious he was recalling something traumatizing for him and Jimin felt a bit sad, realizing how vulnerable the man next to him was when it came to death.

He didn't have the best impression about TaeYong as he himself had never really showed any good sides while he was around. He was always a calculating ,quiet person -in Jimin's eyes- who didn't carry the best intentions towards his wife however this night he had shown that he surely wasn't capable of handling death ,even if it was his wife whom he didn't particularly  like and from who's death he would benefit if it was to happen. 

"Why do you look so shocked? I thought you didn't care about her." Jimin asked him , this time raising a bit the tone if his voice just to make sure that his words would reach to him and they did as TaeYong's posture changed, his eyes traveling around the room before falling on Jimin.

"I don't care about her but that does mean i want to see her dead either. It's just a basic human feeling." He responded and Jimin left the corner of his lips rise upwards a bit , intending to get something out of him in this vulnerable moment that he clearly was.

"Are you sure about that? I mean it's the same thing, if she is dead or if you get divorced. The outcome is still what you want, yet you seem so worried." His words made TaeYong's gaze grow angry and somehow Jimin was surpsised that he displayed his frustration so clearly.

"For What kind of human do you take me exactly?"

"A politician." Jimin responded simply and TaeYong took a deep breath and composed himself, realizing that he had let him get to his nerves.

"Just do your job and get me what i need to get that divorce and mind the way you speak with me." He sternly told him before standing up and got out of the room ,leaving Jimin behind thinking of a sarcastic comment that involved the first time they had met where he had said that he was no different than the others yet now he demanded to be addressed differently .

---Time skip---

You were laying on a hospital bed , feeling exhausted . Your stomach was a mess after the procedures you undertook and your energy was dried out ,leaving your muscles in a limp condition as well as your face in a pretty pale state.

"How are you feeling?" Jimin's voice reached your ears for the forth time since they had brought you in this room, him asking you the same question over and over again while he looked at you with the same pair of eyes, full of concern.

"I am okay. I will be better soon." You replied in a weak voice, repeating the same words you had told him every other time that he had asked.

"Hey" TaeYong entered the room after he had been gone for a while, dealing with the doctor and once inside he approached you , his eyes scanning your body and showing his clear displeasure with the weak condition of your health.

"They will be keeping you here for the upcoming days. Do you want me to call your parents and a-"

"No. I don't want them to know. I will be fine on my own." You cut him off abruptly , your denial bringing Jimin's mind to question why once again were you avoiding for a situation to get known just like you did with the incident by the pool.

It wasn't a normal behavior ,he had thought. To be endangered yet hide it. Maybe TaeYong would benefit from hiding it as this would cause a ruckus on the media but you had no benefit from keeping quiet and that somehow perplexed him. Did you really care that much about your parents that you didn't want to worry them in any way or it was something else the reason which he wasn't aware of yet?

"I can not possibly leave you on your own. Jimin will stay with you and i will visit as often as i can." TaeYong looked at Jimin as he offered that and as your butler of course he was planning to stay before he even proposed such a thing.

" You don't have to visit at all." Your response made the atmosphere of the room grow a bit awkward as your hostility was being too obvious . You really didn't want to be seeing him around much in general , much more now that you were in this weak condition. Seeing him standing on his own feet, having on that perfect poker face expression he always has, while you can't even move your own hand without extraordinary effort at that moment, somehow it made you terribly frustrated .

"Of course i have to. I am your husband." He looked at your eyes firmly as he left those words escape his lips and somehow you got pissed off at the sound of that sentence only. How wrong it sounded , how terrible, how hated.

"Right. You are." Was all you said before throwing your tired eyes away from his figure , hoping that he would leave soon and to your luck he did so, telling Jimin that he will pass by early morning again, loud enough for you to hear as well.

 Once he was gone and you were left alone with Jimin , the room grew silent as you didn't really wanted to talk about anything and to be honest you were too tired to think all together. Your eyes started getting heavier at some point and you left them close for a while, hopefully this state leading to some peaceful sleep soon. As you had your eyes closed and your mind was thinking of nothing in particular, you suddenly felt something touching your forehead that was non other than Jimin's lips,planting a soft kiss on your skin, before his whispering voice reached your ears.

" Rest well and don't worry. I will be here." He said before you felt his hand caressing your hair softly and at that moment for some reason you felt both upset and calm. Upset because he wasn't supposed to be behaving like that and initiate such touches with you and calm because he was the one that was actually doing that.

"Jimin?" You called his name softly and he responded in a low tone as if he wanted to keep quiet.

"Yes Y/N."

"Why are you here?" You asked him and as he took a while to respond you opened your eyes only to find his eyes pinned on you. Looking at you with a sad expression that changed immediately after he saw that you were looking at him.

"For you" He replied but his eyes no longer had that soft light they carried before when he was asking if you were okay. That feeling that he was truely carrying emotions was no longer present as you kept looking at him.

"Really .. What are you? ..What are you here for? ..Why are you around me?..We know each other so little yet you act like you care..i have lived enough to know better than to believe something like that. " You uttered those words with difficulty as your desire to know was bigger than your exhaustion at that moment. 

He was perplexing you. He was playing with your feeling like a skilled pianist in a concert. Filling you with hopes that he was different and he understands you, that he cared and was attracted to you. There were so many things he does that are just too good to you and warm your heart. Things that make you feel ways you shouldn't about him. Things that would probably hurt your pride ever admitting but no matter how good those things were and the feeling he provides you with, they were just too nice to not make you suspicious over them.

"That's right. We both live in a world of betrayals and it's normal that you wouldn't trust that i have clear intentions towards you. Honestly if i was you , i wouldn't trust me either." His reply got you by surprise as you were expecting him to deny or re-enforce his intentions towards you, which in themselves where still quiet  unclear to you.

"Trust is not earned in a day, so don't trust me Y/N. Just do as your feelings order you to do regarding me.. If you feel like slapping me, you can slap me..If you feel like kissing me ,you can kiss me.. " He added as his hand traveled to your cheek and warmly cupped it. The feeling of his skin against your cold face , making you have the urge to lean against his touch, craving for that warmth a bit more however you refrained of doing such an uncalled for action and just  stood there, looking at his eyes that had moved closer.

"Let's both act according to our feelings. Deal?" He questioned , his face now inches away from yours and he just waited there for an answer. An answer that would determine if he could kiss you right that instant or not.

"Now i understand how literature came at handy in your daily life. You use words well. Almost as well as you use your charms." Your response got him by surprise and as you turned your head at the other direction , he pulled away , noticing the small smile that was dancing on your lips.

"Truly a merman." You whispered as you closed your eyes again, letting your tiredness take over and Jimin just stood there perplexed over what you had called him. 

---To be continued.....

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

2.1K 588 8
Y/n possesses the unique ability to hear lies, a gift she often considers more of a curse. This mysterious talent has been with her since birth, leav...
67.5K 2.9K 26
⚠️ The following content is a work of fiction and the story has nothing to relate with the mentioned idol or his life. The characters are solely a pa...
6.6K 239 56
you had a boyfriend name park jimin you both been dating since the beginning of high school 7yrs later he die you were heartbroken and felt empty unt...
377 70 31
ジミン ‧ 𝔓𝔞𝔯𝔨 𝔍𝔦𝔪𝔦𝔫 ᶠᶠ ⛆‧⛆‧⛆ ❝ 𝘏𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘰. 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘨...