There's a STALKER in my attic...

By DarkProfession

[PART TWO OUT NOW!] [F/N] [L/N], a normal city girl living in Japan. It's your last year of High School and... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
Fanart !!
Fanart! (2)
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
FINALE
Fanart! (3)
Are you there?
[0]
[-1]
[-2]
[-3]
[-4]
FANART! (4)
[-5]
[-6]
[-7]
[-8]
[-9]
[-10]
[-11]
[-12]
[-13]

- 14 -

4.8K 207 357
By DarkProfession

That was.. Seiichiro's voice?

You stared into Seiichiro's despondent eyes, as yours were still widened with tears. He didn't say a word. He gradually lifted himself up from on top of you, stumbling while doing so, and then brought a hand up to cover his face, as if he didn't want you to look at him. "Why... Just why.."

You scooted back, as far as you could, now directly beside the still body beside you. Looking over, you came to notice how familiar he seemed, despite his unsightly apparel. His wrists were kept above his head while his back had been against the wall. Blood stained his dirtied clothing, and there had also been bruises and bloodied scars around his skin. The other slowly, yet surely, turned his head to stare at you in return.

He looked like a corpse.

"[L/N].. Is th..at y.. you?... Wha.. What a.. are you... doing here?..." He tried to speak, but it only came out as numerous sputters, but luckily; his sentence was still comprehensible. You were mildly terrified, as well as bewildered.

What was going on?

Snapping your attention away would have been something that ascended from a chuckle; to loud, maniac laughter. You jumped up abruptly, alarmed by the alter between moods. Seiichiro gripped onto his forelocks. His laughter lasted for decades, and you didn't dare stop him.

He finally calmed, leaning forward while breathing in. "...Part of me feels sort of relieved.. But I still wish things didn't.. end up... this way.." Seiichiro brought his hand up to pinch his pupil while keeping his head hung low, you weren't able to see what he was doing for the time being. "If only I tried a little... harder.. to perfect his character.."

By the time the male looked up at you, he'd carry a twisted grin along his lips, and in the palm of hand laid to be a pair of golden contacts. "At first, I thought you noticed... After all, Seiichiro is right-handed, and I'm left-handed."

All rationality was thrown out the window. Your heart pounded from your chest, thoughts clashing in confliction. Facing with demented, red eyes, this imposter's deadly gaze made your skin become attacked by goosebumps.

There wasn't anything else for you to say. You trembled relentlessly, feeling deep regret since you acted so recklessly. The reason why you were there was to find Neiji. A sharp jolt left your body due to Seiichiro's subtle movements, which was only him ruffling his hair in order for it to digress into it's natural position.

He'd tilt his head, white locks following his movements. "Aren't you .. going to ask what's going on? I mean... I've been dying to tell you!" The male straightened his posture, and then threw back his arms momentarily. "I know that you're curious as well, my dearest!"

The situation you were in had been more than horrific. You wanted to get out of there, however there was the one next to you to worry about as well. He would die if he stayed in those chains any longer. You pried those quivering eyes back over toward Seiichiro, who began his chuckling frenzy again.

An finger rose in delicate care, aiming directly toward the shackled being, body vibrating out of what appeared to be crazed excitement. "That pathetic guy beside you..."

"...He's my older brother..."

Tossing the eye contacts to the floor, he pressed a hand up to his forehead just like before, suddenly growing quiet, personality completely shifting. "My brother started taking a liking to you despite he had a girlfriend... what a sicko.." He then perked up, "But.. me on the other hand... I'm devoted. And only to you, [Y/N]."

You held a look of absolute disgust, and then shook your head slowly as progressive tears flowed like a river down your cheeks. It felt like your heart was being ripped to pieces by betrayal itself. "But.... Seiichiro.. never... talked about.. his siblings..."

The one ahead dropped his hand to his side, expression curling in clear dismay. "Ah..." He started to tap the toe of his right shoe onto the tilted floor contemplatively. "We're twins.. but I was practically his shadow. Unspoken of. Only because I've always been the sickly child while growing up. Do you wanna know what it was?..."

Fully aware that you'd be silent, he gladly took that as a yes to proceed, and then pointed his index finger to the side of his head, tapping against it lightly.

"I was sick here."

His expression lifted drastically, it nearly forced you to believe he regained his sanity. "But all that's changed. Ever since I met you, I feel much more lighter..." Seiichiro's brother held what looked to be a small smile as he scratched his cheek, but you knew there was much more underneath that mask. "Well, not met... when I saw you."

Growing fed up with his rambling, you pursed your lips, but eventually parted them while being pressured by overwhelming amounts of anxiety. "...You...."
As soon as you uttered a single word, he stopped talking completely, realizing that he digressed from the topic at hand. Nonetheless, he had enough sense left to allow you to continue.

"..What's... your name...?"

"..." He halted, looked down, and then back up at you.

Feeling discomforted, you thought you said something wrong, however that wasn't the case. It was impossible to know what he was thinking. Clapping his hands together briskly, he desired a change in subject, though he knew there was no going around what you asked.

"Shiro. My name is Shiro."

You listened to his name carefully. It was similar to Seiichiro, in a way. That wasn't your concern, though. Gripping onto the top of your head, your knees brought themselves to your chest. Things were still trying to settle within your mind.

"O..Oh God.. this is crazy... I-I've been with an psychopath... this entire time... Seiichiro.. I'm so sorry..."

It was like you had no remorse for the other male's feelings. Groaning to yourself, you tried to place the blame on other people, but in the end, it was all because of you.

When... did this all begin anyway?

Shiro furrowed his eyebrows. "[Y/N]... don't feel regretful. This is my fault.. I should've tried harder. You wouldn't have realized anything otherwise..." He clenched the fabric of his dark, grey shirt as an look of jealousy coursed over him. "I envied my brother so much. I let him have everything. But you... were the only exception."

He started to approach you slowly, behaving more genuine than previously. Eyes were soft, but yet focused at the same time. "Think about all we've done together these past two weeks. It was enough to feel something, right?" No matter what angle you tried to look at it, it seemed like he was convincing himself.

"..."

"..In that week we got to know each other..." You started, halting temporarily to push down the lump in your throat. "I only thought of you as a friend. Even if you were Seiichiro."

It was obvious who you were developing feelings for. Shiro wasn't born yesterday, which is why Neiji hasn't been showing his face around you recently.

Murder didn't occur to you, however.

"So... you're telling me... I did all of this for no reason? I stole my brother's identity away from him. I took everything. It's practically karma for what he's done to me. Despite that... This was all pointless?"

There was no response from you.

Shiro, who stood in front of you, glared at you intently, sorrow visible in his red hues. "Wait a moment... [Y/N].. let's just talk about this... You can't just refuse like that. You.. You found out my secret, I can't.. let y-"

Cut off once again, this time by the jingle of metallic chains, you shook them vigorously in attempts to release the strains around Seiichiro's wrists. Seiichiro, sat still, head gradually tilting itself to the side. He was heavily unresponsive just like you had been.

Lips fixated into an scowl, Shiro tapped a hand against his head, trying to gather some stability, as an eyebrow twitched out of desperacy. "...Fine. If you'll really be this way... then.. I.. I'll let you decide out of two choices...."

He held up his index finger, keeping his other members held down to his knuckles.

"One.. you come with me.."

He then held up another finger, shifting his head downwards, slanting a little. His raised hand trembled ruthlessly, which... was admittedly; rather unsettling. "Or two..."

"You rot in here forever."

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 4.5K 35
Y/N L/N is a new student. She never expected to make new friends or get closed to somebody. but then she meets 7 boys. All of them becomes friends an...
876 27 18
(The art In the cover is mine) --------- In a forgotten land where shadows whispered of ancient evils, a lone figure stood amidst chaos. An ant, scul...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...
353K 8.8K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...