All It Took (Kaisoo)

By sugarwtter

Sequel to * A Monstrosity * *completed* After arriving at the mountain kyungsoo is now slowly reaching the en... More

Prologue (might change)
| Chapter 1 : Snowball |
| Chapter 2 : A Line In The Snow |
| Chapter 3 : Warming up |
| Chapter 4 : The Bound Mates share |
| Chapter 5 : Fallen|
| Chapter 6 : Special Luna |
| Chapter 7 : Manipulation|
| Chapter 8 : traitor |
| Chapter 9 : Right Here |
|.Chapter 10 : Consoling |
| Chapter 11: Of Predicting|
Story/charackter Info
| Chapter 12 : Handshake |
| Chapter 13: Oh No |
| Chapter 14 : when she took him |
| Chapter 15 : One Life For Another |
| Chapter 16 : The Worry |
| Chapter 17 : Everything of her |
| Chapter 18 : Ready for Sacrifices? |
| Chapter 19 : A Fear Of |
| Chapter 20 : Until We Met Again |
| Chapter 21 : Back In The Dark |
| Chapter 22 : One Way |
| Chapter 23 : Revenge |
| Chapter 24 : Return of the past |
| Chapter 25 : The Final Punishment |
| Chapter 26 : Agony for Love |
| Chapter 27: Relief |
| Chapter 28 : Precious |
| Chapter 29 : Hopeful |
|Chapter 30 : Last Hideout |
| Chapter 31 : Finally |
| Chapter 32 : Keep It That Way |
| Chapter 34 : Nightmares of the Truth |
| Chapter 35 : The pain |
| Chapter 36 : A True Alpha |
| Chapter 37 : Dreams |
| Chapter 38 : More than one |
| Chapter 39 : Prepare yourselves |
! recap important !
| Chapter 40 : The Edge hope |
| Chapter 41 : The Last One Standing |
| Chapter 42 : Its Bullshit |
| Chapter 44 : Not Leaving |
| Chapter 45 : When we gave up|
| Chapter 46 : For our Miracles |
| Chapter 47 : For Him |
Epiloge
Another Epiloge
Story/Charackter info Completed

| Chapter 43 : My Special One|

419 21 2
By sugarwtter

Famous Bitches :

LeTS gO OuT aND PaRTy WiTH mY 1000+ FrIEnDs!

Meanwhile me :

*sits in the library all day to study,
Watches tv while eating nonstop
writes fanfiction about a gayship in kpop who're going through pain and angst in the dark corner of her room*

•◇•◇•◇•◇•◇•

,, jongin ?" Kris called me still.out of breath when he got back to standing straight as he looked at me.

The anger was still there when I remember what he had done to me and my pack. How he fucked me over like that, everyone.

Yet the memories were still there and they still meant something to me even if they hadn't meant anything to him.. and seeing him after such a long time made me soft..
,, I know you 2 are paniced and you didnt understand what's going on-"

,, but you do !? Stay the fuck back!" I growled at him showing my fangs when he was stepping closer to us only slightly looking back at the spot where alios had died.

,,I've read the books of alios and I overheard few of his conversations not to mention he talks in his sleep sometimes.. I'm not sure if what I heard is right but it sure as hell makes a lot.more sense "

My fangs faded and I ended up only frowning at him sternly.
He sighed nervously to himself.
His eyes falling on kyungsoo who had decided before me to answer
,, what do you know ?"

,, I know that the goddess isnt who she says she is "

,, we know that too " I spat but he didnt seem to be angered of defensive over it when he rather looked at me sadly.

,, I know why she choose you 2 for this and I know that getting the babies was never a solid plan " I straightened up looking at him with big eyes that frowned.
Wrapping my head around this sick game of what's true and what not or what actually happened was getting tiring.

The crying of the babies had now completely stopped to which I turned away from as I watched kyungsoo place them back into the basket and I helped him, as much as I disliked being confronted with kris like this now.. there were more important things to focus on.
,, what does she want then ?"

,, it's hard to explain... "
He trailed off only glancing at kyungsoo who was focused on our babies. It made me think over the incidents that just happened as I looked down at myself before back at kris.

I couldn't even open my mouth to ask the next question when an explosion or some sort appeard causing the ground to shake as more smoke filled the air.

There was no doubt it came from the battle of the gods.
,, we have to do something before they end up destroying everything !" He cough out turning to the direction where the smoke had come from.

My eyes glew up and I steadied my stance when I heard fast running steps paws and feet coming our way.
,, kris !" I warned yet half ordered once i realized the amount of people.. creatures heading our way. I hoped he'd help us.

And I was glad to see him take a stance too turning his back to us showing that he was with us this time.

We were both ready and I heard kyungsoos heartbeat increase as he was probably as tense as we were the closer they got and when we saw how many were appearing out of the smoke.

Surprisendly they didnt pay much mind to it. My body loosened when I saw the terrified faces of injured hunters as they ran past us, stumbled over their feet to get away.

Wolfs were burning carrying other wounded wolfs. Something inside me acged at the side of all this pain and fear. Part of me was searching my parents in the crowds, my pack. Sehun, hyunsik,chanyeol, baekhyun.

My breaths came out harsh the more ran past us stumbling harshly over one another but I kept my eyes opened focused to see anyone I've known.

Until I finally spotted hyunsik limping as he was steadying chanyeol with his arm over his shoulder, baekhyun having his daggers out keeping the once nearing away.

Hyunsiks eyes were furious as they met mine wideningand mine looked around them searching for sehun but not being able to find him.it felt as if my heart stopped once I realized it as I took a step toward him.
,, hyungs-!"
another blow of a bright wave appeard knocking us all off Our feet as the trees had bent some broken by the force.

I heard screaming and cries, my head turned as I was laying on my back seeing a huntress shaking a hunter who was unconciois on the ground covered in dirt and blood. She was screaming and crying. Another wolf stumbled to his feet jumping over them and wanting to run away.

Once I looked the other way I found people pulling each other up, leaving the once who were dead behind.
Vampires flying through the air almost crushing against the trees because of how desperately they wanted to get away. Another wolf running over a corpse without behind aware of it.

So .. so much blood.

Another blow appears just as I sat up looking for the other to see kris holding onto them trying to pull them out of the running crowds. But hyunsik was running away, back into the field.
,, hyunsik !" I screamed for him knowing it had soemthing to do with sehun.
He wouldn't just leave him behind !
Where was he ??

I groaned holding my head when I turned quickly getting onto my lips as I stumbled back to kyungsoo once I saw him just laying there, his body over the basket to shield it.

,, kyungsoo !" I rushed to him turning him around to look at his face, bruised again a cut on his cheek and over his eyebrow. But he twitched his eyes to open slowly

,, jongin !" Kris yelled behind us and I just had enough time to dug when a vampire crash landed only a few feet away from us. His wing being half burned off. Right after him a lighter blow followed, filling the air with ashes and dirt.

I turned around to see kris holding up chanyeols wounded and bearly conscious being, bawkhyun being besides them as my parents lead them closer to me.

,, jongin " my mother cupped my face I would be lying if I said I was completely comfortable with it after so much time with no word from the other had passed but seeing them being ok had made me somehow relieved.. after everything that happened with kyungsoos father...

Kyungsoos father.

I moved my mums hands gently away as I looked at kris with a frown and eyes full of questions.
,, lucifer said diana would only want the light of artemis ! I'm guessing her power ! " I yelled to him hoping he could hear me through all the noises of the winds and the people around.

He came closer already looked at me as if to see what I was worrying was true before I glanced back at kyungsoo disbelieving ,, why does he have it ?" I was suspecting it. But I wasnt entirely sure how this would be possible.
,, why does the devil care about him"

Kyungsoo was now glancing up at me worriedly, he couldnt catch up to my thought as he rather looked a little lost when he stood up not being able to utter a word as if he waited for someone to explain.

So I glanced back at kris like everyone else ,, diana was never pregnant.. " she explained looking back at the fire and lights that appeard from the fight, letting us know to hurry for that we needed to act fast before the damage would be greater and more would have to die.
,, lucifer and artemis were never betrothed. He was just a tool in her twisted game, Diana wanted artemeis dead because she had been given the light instead of her.

She knew there was something between artemis and lucifer in secret because Lucifer had only had a low status under them it wasnt allowed.. too different from each other " kriss eyes stared at us and I wasn't sure of it was because he was thinking or because he hesitated
,, diana said he tried to touch her, he was punished for that severely times.. artemis tried to run away with him but in the end never managed too.
Word came out that artemis was pregnant,they could've escaped together but instead lucifer sacrificed himself for her to get away..

She got so mad and heart broken over it artemis destroyed almost everything with her light and ran away ... to live on earth. " he shrugged his shoulders and I looked over mine to see kyungsoos wide eyes as he almost stumbled backwards, when everyone was now looking at him in disbelief ,, she found another love I guess.. and gave birth-"

,, shut up ! this is just another fairy tail,
My mums name wasnt anything like Artemis and she was completely human." He exclaimed but now wasnt relay the time to be shocked and disbelieving.

I turned to him holding him to look at me, not being able to open my mouth when another dirt wave appeard and I ended up leaning over him instead.
,, mum.. dad, can you take our pups and chanyeol far away and contact me afterwards??"

,, I'm fine I just need a moment " chanyeol growled out looking over his leg that was already healing slowly and I made sure to be able to trust his words as I looked at him for a moment before back at my parents firmer than ever.
,, I didnt forget what happened, I hoped you learned aswell from it, if you touch even as much as a hair on them i swear "

,, jongin we got this .. we messed up, we were thinking right. Having everyone alive and well is what's important now" father explained with my mums hand on his shoulder as she gave me a kiss to my forehead ,, I'm proud of you son " was what she whispered to my ear before she shifted and ran off with the basket and my dad following close to shield and protect them.

I groaned again when the earth shock and the lights where now more brighter. Almost none of the trees were still standing and the air was completely dirty.

,, sehun and hyunsik !" Kyungsoo suddenly pointed out. Pointing forward to hyunsik kneeling besides an unconscious sehun laying in his lap.

Without warning kyungsoo started running. Baekhyun yelled after him aswell as chanyeol for that they couldn't realy follow this quick but I on the other hand didnt hesitate when I ran after him.

The moongoddess or should I say diana, had turned even bigger of a giant than before and her feet stomped around the ground from the fighting making it hard to keep our eyes on the 2 on the ground. Or even hard to walk around there.

My hand wrapped around kyungsoos waist finally pulling him back and preventing him from getting knocked back as the ground cracked open.

He only looked at me with wide eyes at the sudden when we both laid on the ground now.

It took me a moment as I looked over his eyes flickering and finally both turning to the brown that I haven't really got to see for some time.

He however didnt hesitate any more turning away from me to crawl toward hyunsik and sehun through the dirt.
And I turned away from.them to glance at the gods, they took on disturbing shapes that were meant to look human a like but now they seemed tired out stretched and ripped in several places it was hard to put it in words or even realize what was going on.

The bodies they stomped on, the bodies that laid in the distance it was horrible..some trees were burning and the house we were in earlier was completely destroyed.

Looking at the 2 my eyes fell on Lucifer's distorted figure fighting against her. If what kris said was right then the man that had hurt kyungsoo si many times hasn't actually been his father.. it had been lucifer, maybe not a high ranked god like diana or artemis but still a god.. and now the king of hell.

Lucifer and Artemis were gods.. so if what kris said was true it would also mean that kyungsoo should be one but it didnt make sense.

I rose my hands to shield myself when another wave of the harsh winds caused by their weapons clashing against each other had blown me back.

And once I lowered them again I quickly looked over to see hyunsik shield kyungsoo and sehun sadly that wssnt the only thing I noticed, my hands felt sticky and when I looked at them I saw them smeared with blood.

In shock my eyes moved back to kyungsoo seeing as the ripped shirt he had one was soaked in it, freshly.

I hurried toward them looking first at sehun who was pretty dirty but slowly coming to when hyunsik held him up in his lap, it mad eme turn to kyungsoo all the more moving his head to look up,he grimaced and I looked at his shirt in between the ripping that made holes to see through.

,, shit " i cursed suddenly feeling out of breath as kyungsoo held my shoulder to steady himself. ,, we need to get back to baekhyun " turning my head I spotted baekhyun hiding behind a thicker short tree that seemed to survive until now and shield some of the winds.

,, no .." he shock his head turning to look at hyunsik and sehun and I frowned when sehun suddenly appeard to be fine.

,, come on this is stupid let's go " hyunsik kept glancing at the fight cautiously when he reached forward to grab kyungsoos arm as he moved with sehun attempting to get him to his feet and probably run off.

,, I can't.." kyungsoo only muttered it out and I doubt hyunsik had even heard it as he kept trying to jank kyungsoo up to follow with him refusing.
,, kyungsoo come on !" Eventually he looked at me in fury, blaming me for not helping him get him away but part of me knew that it wouldn't help. Running away like we always did, this time it wouldn't.

,, NO !" he finally yelled and hyunsik stared at him in disbelief,, it wont stop if we hide or run again they will destroy everything! Just go "

,, what !?" He frowned, he hadn't heard what kris had explained he didnt know why.. but there was no time to explain it either so I just nodded at him telling him through my eyes to get sehun out of here.

,, whatt did you do ?" Once I saw them walking I turned to kyungsoo asking him this while glancing at his bleeding wounds again ,, why is sehun completely fine all of a sudden"

,, I... dont know, how.. I just did it-" he drugged again with me when the edge of the weapon the moongoddess used almost hit us.

,, jongin, .." he cupped my face to only make him look at me when I had lost my breath again lulling us a little away to not get hit or almost hit again as the ground broke further enlarging the huge crack that was there before.
,, I.. have to "

My eyes teard up at the way he was saying it and I know what he meant, he needed to stop this, he was the only one
,, I know " I leaned my forehead against his closing my eyes just to comprehend with this moment, he had always been special to me but now that he seemed so special in everyone's eyes I wished he wasnt. I wished we were both normal, how things would be If we were human.

But I didnt want to think of that now, i dropped my hand when i moved back looking into his now glowing eyes again, the ash caught up in his snow white hair was standing out as the wind blew it through them and I squeezed his hand not feeling like letting go any time soon
,, but not alone "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 707 26
Baekhyun and Chanyeol were high school sweethearts until their forceful departure resulted in a grudge. Years later, Chanyeol is a rising legend whil...
2.2K 188 16
I woke up because the sunlight was hitting my eyes. I moved and start whining because my back lower was hurtful. He and I were naked in the bed. My t...
272K 8.6K 19
DISCLAIMER: (9 DEC 2019) This whole book was written years ago and there are many many many mistakes in my writing. I am currently editing from chapt...
3.1K 202 36
When kyungsoo escaped the abuse of his latest pack he finds it difficult accepting that the pack he stumbled into is nothing like he'd ever known bef...