Love Story With A Warbler

By Rey_Frost462

Lydia Hudson, younger sister of quarter back Finn Hudson and step-sister to Kurt Hummel. Like both of my brot... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Finale
Note
Exciting news!!!
Its Up!!!!
casting

Chapter 28

3.9K 44 4
By Rey_Frost462

{I'm going to put a warning here, things are about to take quite a turn.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, McKinley high was having their first annual Sadies Hawkins dance. I mean I'm all for it it's just... another dance? Blaine had came to me after the student council meeting and told me what happened. I mean yeah girls should ask guys but Tina maybe kinda push this a bit too much. Plus Blaine and I are really close and he told me what happened over Christmas and that um... he kinda has a crush on Sam.

All that aside the school is buzzing and now the guys are feeling the pressure the girl go through at Prom just waiting to get ask to Prom. Finn decided that this week's assignment was for the girls to sing to a guy to ask them to sadies. I may also have to mention that I've been becoming good friends with both Ryder, Marley, Jake, and Kitty. Kitty actually wasn't a bad person, then again everyone says I always say that but I can't help it. Sebastian and my brothers know that better than anyone.

"So..." Tina walk up to me. "Who are you asking to the dance?"

I smiled. "Who else? My boyfriend."

"Is the rest of the guys okay with that?"

I look at her. "What do you mean?"

"I mean every time there's a dance you ask Sebastian to be your date, or he ask you, don't you at least want to go spend the night just your friends?"

"Tina, you know better than anyone that I always would spend time with my friends. I did that last year and the year before that. I balance everything. What's wrong taking Sebastian to Sadies Hawkins?"

"I was just wondering..." with that she walk away.

What was going on through Tina?

"Hey." Sam said.

I turned and saw Sam, Finn, and Artie.. "Hi." I said still unsure about Tina's statement.

"What's wrong?"

"Tina just ask me who I was going to ask for Sadies Hawkins and-"

"Let me guess Sebastian." Sam replied.

"Is it really that bad that I want to ask him?"

"No." They all said genuine.

"I think Tina may be a little jealous that you have a boyfriend, who's hot. And she doesn't." Sam commented.

"But should I ask him to Sadies hawkins?"

"We wouldn't mind." Artie commented. "But I think he may be busy with regionals to take some time off."

I nodded. "Thanks." I said closing my locker. "I'll see you guys later."

"Oh remember we're meeting up in the guys locker room."

I smiled and walk to my art class and class started.

I walk into the boy's locker since we were having the glee club meeting in there. Ryder walk over to me and then we sat down together in the front row. Tina went on and then started to sing.

However it wasn't to just anyone..... It was to Blaine. I notice Blaine wasn't catching on to Tina's song.

At the end of it Tina ask him to the dance, I was hoping he would say yes to be polite but.... He politely denied her. Like said no. I mean I wasn't surprise since Blaine was after all gay but he also had feelings for Kurt and Sam, mostly Sam right now since he was moving on from Kurt. But the way he said no even though he knows he doesn't have a chance and miss out going to the dance is unbelievable. I mean he just said it and then there was no explanation.

I was in my locker when Brittany drag my arm. I quickly shut my locker close and we started to walk over to Marley. Marley wanted to ask Jake but didn't know how. Brittany told me to get everyone. We then walk into the classroom we were having rehearsals and sang a song.

Well... more like Marley and Brittany did.

End the song and then Marley look at Jake. "JAKE!" she shouted making everyone silent. "I mean, I mean..." she walk over and kneeled in front of him. "Jake, would you like to go to Sadies Hawkins dance with me?"

"Yes." Jake said with the biggest smiles on his face. "Yes I would." We all applauded.

"Okay, um.... Anyone else?" Finn said.

"Sam." Brittany said standing in front of him. "Would you go to Sadies Hawkins with me?"

"Honor it would be." Sam spoke impersonating yoda.

Brittany giggled. "Thank you."

~~~~~~~~~

"Special delivery for one Miss. Lydia Hudson." Sebastian said walking into the living room with a box pizza in his hand.

I smiled and stood up walking over to him. "And what do I owe you for this fine delivery?" I teased.

"This." He leaned down and kiss me. I smiled and wrap my arms around him gladly kissing him back.

I pulled away from him and smiled. "Don't you have Warbler practice to prepare for regionals?" I ask taking his hand and walking him into the couch.

"Hunter canceled, had some obligations to fulfill so we are taking a break. At least for now."

He opened the box of pizza and we started to dig in.

"I have a question to ask." I said placing my legs over his laps.

"And I have an answer." he said leaning over quickly nad placing a kiss on my cheek.

"So... our school is doing a Sadies Hawkins dance, where the girl ask the guy to the dance. And I wanted to ask you but then Tina told me that you always come to the dances with me. That I never have time for my friends anymore at the dance."

"If J remembered correctly you dance with most of them, at least half of who are currently still in glee club, to prom last year. I only got you for the first slow dance, and the prom king and queen dance, and whenever they let me dance with you. Even if they said they were cool with it, I knew they still hate what went down before regionals." He cleaned his hands after finishing one slice. "Wait why did you say you wanted to?"

I smiled at him. "I still want to but I am not sure what's going on through everyone's head."

"What do you mean?"

"Okay frist our assignment this week is basically sadies hawkins and doing a number before asking the guy. So Tina went first and turns out she kinda has a thing for Blaine."

He eyes widen and began to choke on the water he was drinking. I probably should've warned him. I sat up and rub his back as he was calming himself down.

"How much of a thing are we talking about?" He said sort making a crunching face.

"Well..." I bit my lip. "How about the other day I caught her doodling her and Blaine's name in her notebook and she basically sang a love song to him when she ask him to the dance."

"Did he say yes?"

"Actually he rejected her." I said. "Though I think she was going to confront him and ask why, and propose to go only as friends.

"Blaine isn't one to say no, so they are going to be fine." He admitted. "And maybe Tina said what she said to you because..." he grab both of my hands to pull me to my feet, giving me his signature smile that just warmed my heart and gave him a smile in return. "She just wants to be loved. She's alone and you have no idea how much I spoil you princess." he pulled me close against his chest.

I giggled and place my hands on his chest.

"You spoil me?" I said acting innocent like I had no idea.

He chuckled and his hands went down to my thighs. "Hold tight."

I grab onto his shoulders as he lifted me and I jump. He sat back down on the couch with me sitting on top of his laps, my legs on either side of his waist and legs.

"So... would you like to go to Sadies Hawkins dance with me?" I ask leaned close with our lips centimeters apart.

He leaned closer so there was almost no space was between. "I would love to gorgeous. "

Finally closing the last of the space. The kiss was blissful and there was a slight feeling of lust. My hands moved up to tug the hairs on his neck as I felt his hand moving up and down my sides. Things were getting heated and I knew sooner or later my parents or Finn would be home. I move my head to the side catching my breath. Sebastian still was kissing me as he moved down to my neck and gave small bites and kisses. I let out a small moan as he bit my soft spot.

"Babe." I whispered into his ear. "We need to slow down."

"I don't want to." J felt his grip get slightly stronger.

I was slowly was giggling in that was until my phone rang. I sighed and moved to get off to reach it as I did Sebastian's grip tighten on me.

"Sebastian." I said surprised.

"Ignore it." he said, I swear I heard him growl.

He moved back up to crash his mouth on mine, sliding his tongue inside of my mouth. I gasp in surprise and let out another small moan. I felt one of his hands moving to my waist and the other was pulling my shirt up. I grab his hand and stop him.

"Sebastian."

"Please." he begged but not guilty and playful way, it was more of a command. "It won't hurt."

He attempted again and this time I couldn't stop him so easily.

"Sebatian." No luck and his grip was getting tighter.

"Sebastian." I felt his hand sliding down. This was really scaring me and I couldn't take it anymore.

"Sebastian!" I pulled away and had to harshly yank his arm out. I stood up and look at him blankly. What was wrong with him?

"What?" I said trying to catch my breath. Feeling my heart beat a thousand times faster. And my mind going in crazy differnet directions. This wasnt him he wasn't aggressive.

He look stunned and phased out. "I..."

I couldn't look at him. I ran upstairs to my room and went into the bathroom. That's when it hit me. Tears started coming and my heart was breaking. For a moment lust and something else was consuming him, he was harsh and not gentle, he wasn't himself. Instead he wanted more. That much showed because had I not push him away, it was going to be a lot worse.

I leaned against the wall and let my silent tears fall down my cheeks. My body was giving out, a numbness taking over, as I slide down to sit on the cold floor on my bathroom. I didn't know how long I was in here until I heard a soft knock on the door.

"Lydia, I..." I heard him speak.

I didn't move just sat there, my legs crossed and i let my fingers trace the tile on the floor.

"I'm sorry, there's no excuse I shouldn't have done that." he said sounding like he was also crying. "I love you and I understand if you don't want me anywhere near you, you know... you know I'd never hurt you princess. If I could take that back I would, a million times over."

It was a minute when I finally got the courage to go to the door. I didn't want to walk just crawled. Slowly I unlocked the door, which I know he heard, and opened it slightly. I went back to sit near the shower and waited for him to come in. He did walk in, but I couldn't look at him though. I saw him hesitating whether or not to come toward me or give me space. I glance him as he sat down in front of me and let out a sigh.

"I'm sorry." he said. I saw his eyes were slightly red, mine was probably more so.

"I have no excuse for I did-- or was going to do. I don't know what took control over me, and I regret losing control for a moment and let those actions happen."

"Why?" I spoke softly.

He look stumped when I ask him. "I...." he stop himself. I knew something was holding up inside of him. Which is why I knew what came next was a lie. "Preparing for Regionals has been pain. Hunter is a jerk and I want to yell and scream at him but I can't-"

"That's not an excuse." I sat up and look at him fully. "Sebastian you weren't yourself, you've been behaving differently. So please don't lie to me. What's going on with you? Because what happened earlier..." I look at my hands. "It really scared me, Sebastian."

I heard him sigh and a small thud against the wall. I look up to see his head leaned back and his eyes shut closed, his brain was thinking trying to come up with an excuse.

"Do you trust me?" he reopened his eyes and look at mine.

"I don't know..."

He sat up and moved closer to me. I wanted to back up but didn't. He grab my hands and was now close to me, sitting in front of me.

"Something bad happened, princess." He whispered. "And I thought maybe I could handle everything and sort everything out, but trying to fix a problem only made it worse. It's not just me princess, I've tried to control it in someway but after this," He leaned closer towards me, his hand brushing my hair back and wipe my tears away. "After what I did to you, I'm drawing a line I should've drawn long time ago. I'll tell you everything as soon as I figure out how to make this right. I just need you to trust me."

"You'll tell me the truth?" I questioned. "The whole truth?"

"I swear." he place both his hands on either side of my face. "I don't want to lose you, Lydia. You are my entire world, when things get heavy and dark I just look at you and know everything is okay in the end. If I lost everything, it wouldn't matter because I had you." he kiss my forehead. "I love you."

I had my eyes close and then embrace him after he said those words. "I love you too." My face buried against his chest. "And I trust you."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was sadies hawkins now. I had to help Tina decorate the dance starting from the morning till it started. I was in the choir room with the girls getting ready. I had everything from my hair to small amount of make-up, I just need to change into a dark blue-greenish dress that went to my ankles. Right now I was in the girls bathroom and just finished changing and walk out. Tina was there as well.

"Hey." She said smiling.

"Hi." I said closing my bag and pulled out my makeup bag. My hair was fine and I was wearing dark silver heels to match my dress. I had my locket around my neck, and the earrings mom gave me for christmas.

"When is Sebastian coming?" Tina ask.

"He texted me half an hour ago. Should be with the guys by now." I replied.

"Lydia." I look at her. "I'm sorry about what I said last time."

"Tina..."

"I shouldn't have said those things. I just envied everything you have with Sebastian, it just remind me of things I don't have. You're my best friend Lily, and I don't want to lose that."

I smiled and walk over it embrace her. "You are my best friend too tina. Trust me no one is ever going to replace you in my heart."

She held me tighter. "So if it was down to me or Sebastian who would you choose?"

I started laughing and pulled away. "I'd sacrifice myself to save both of you."

"Okay what about me or Blaine."

"Definitely Blaine." I teased.

"What?"

"I'm joking." I assured her. "You, because someone else would save Blaine in a heartbeat."

She smiled. "Better."

"Come on we have to go back to the dance." I grab her hand and we went to our locker's to put our bag and other things away for now. Our arms were linked when we walk into the choir room. I saw Sebastian sitting with Sam and Blaine, I knew they were talking about something serious because Sebastian had his head down slightly.

"What's going on here?" Tina ask in a happy tone.

The guys jump and put on a smile.

"Just...." Blaine started. "Some guy talk."

I look at Sam and Blaine then to Sebastian. He gave me a reassuring smile and stood up, walking over to me.

"You look beautiful." he said wrapping his arms around me.

"Not to bad yourself."

"Well let's go to the gym everyone." Artie said passing through as Sugar push him.

I smiled and grab my boyfriend hand, dragging him to the gym.

It was going really well. I did a number with the girls and right now I was dancing with Sebastian, everything that happened the other day was still in my head but I knew there was something not right. He was going to tell me, we were always honest and he promised me. I trusted him enough.

"Hey Sebastian." Sam and Blaine walk over. "Come on."

"What's going on?" I ask stepping back a bit and looking at Sebastian.

He look back at me and took both my hands. "I promised you that I'll making things right." he said. "This is part of that."

Wait... if Sam and Blaine were involved, this was something big. How big was this mistake? He place a kiss on my knuckles and let go as he went with Sam and Blaine out of the gym. My heart beat began to race, what was this mistake? Why was Sam and Blaine involved with this? Where were they going?

Calm down Lydia. I told myself. Sebastian said he was going to explain soon.

But why does Sam and Blaine know about it before I did? I was his girlfriend and-.

"No." I said softly and walk to the table to sit down. I place my elbows on the table and began to rub the side of my head.

I trusted Sebastian, he will tell me on his terms. He will explain everything and why Blaine and Sam know. I trust him, he has not once lied to me or broke big promises, small ones like date or doing weird stuff to make my laugh sure but big things that would jeopardize our relationship no.

It took them awhile. I was walking in the halls outside of the gym suddenly seemed the need for some air.

I was going to walk down and out of the school but I heard Blaine and Sebastian with Sam talking.

I turned and the three of them saw me.

"We'll talk later." Blaine said placing a hand on his shoulder.

"See ya dude." Sam said.

I also notice Finn walking over and saying something to Sebastian.

He nodded. "Thanks man." Sebastian said as Finn went back inside giving me a reassuring smile.

He walk over to me and grab my hand. "Come on."

"Where?" I said feeling my heart racing.

"Choir room." He said giving me a small and quick smile.

We walk over there in silence and sat down in the back both of us facing each other. He was leaning on his elbows place on his knees while both his hands was only holding one of mine.

"Lydia, what I'm about to tell you is something really serious." he started. "And I understand if you're mad at me afterwards and you have to know I rather you hate me for months and not speak to me then give you lies. But if you..." he started to choke up. "I-If you want to break up with me, that's understandable."

"Sebastian... You're scaring me. What are you-?"

"Trent and I are going to testify against the Warblers." He said looking at me.

"Testify?"

He held my eyes for a moment and let go of my hand and look down at his. "I wanted to tell you. Believe me I did from the second I made the choice, but then Hunter got involved and was starting to make threats of knowing ways to get you to leave me. Or making up lies so I would snap and the headmaster would kick me out." He took a deep breathe. "Sam and Blaine figured it out, but I didn't know they did until I called Trent to help me go against Hunter after what I did at your house. Trent said that Blaine and Sam were asking him to go see Finn to see if he could testify. I called Blaine right after and told him what happened and what I did to you."

"What did you do?" I said in a soft voice.

He keep his head down and ran one hand through his hair. "The Warblers and I cheated at Sectionals."

My heart had skip a beat, and not in a good way. "Cheated how?"

"We..." He look to the side and then glance up at me and look back down fidgeting with his hand. "We took steroids to enhance our chances for winning."

My whole body froze once he said it. "Oh my-" i place my hand over my mouth.

"Please listen till I finish." He said grabbing my free hand. "Then you can do whatever you want, just let me finish."

I just sat there frozen.

"We took testostrals because we wanted so badly to win. It was after Blaine had rejected us and said no, I tried to convince Hunter that it wasn't a good idea but he said it was just once to give us a small edge. Once turned into a weekly basis and then twice. I would fake it a few times but then Hunter got skeptical and did it himself to make sure I was taking them. I help a few guys out we were trying to get off it but Hunter was... I can't put the words together. He's nice in the beginning but once you do it, that mask is thrown out of the window."

He reach for my hand and I didn't have the strength to pull away, everything he was saying was surreal.

"I wanted to spill it out right after everything that happened at Sectionals. The way you were and everyone and the fact that Marley pass out, if we had just not taken the steroids I would've been better and felt less guilt but there still was guilt."

"Did he force you or...?"

"We had a choice whether or not to take it." he replied. "I kept thinking about you when I was making that choice. Then I saw everyone who already took the steroids and I just couldn't abandon them. I was demoted as Captain and no one wanted Hunter to just take over, if the headmaster allowed it I would've gladly taken it back if it wasn't for the fact that our headmaster doesn't believe in me to win anymore. But I couldn't leave them. I couldn't abandon my brothers. I knew eventually the truth was going to catch up and I was going to go down with everyone. Right after sectionals Hunter said we were still going to take them that's when I stood up against him and he put me back down."

I look at him and he knew what I was already asking.

"He shoved me against the wall and threaten to put the entire blame on me. I knew I couldn't do it alone and everyone else was afraid, but the second I back down was right after he said he would do something to hurt you." he grab my hand and look into my eyes. "I knew I had to protect you, even the rest of warblers even said to not try to because they knew that I cared too much about you. They knew that something worse would happen right after I did, not to mention what my dad is going to do when he finds out because Hunter was going to go to him and my dad would disown me. That part was fine but going to you..." he now held both my hands. "And your brother and friends. I couldn't stand up to him. He knew my greatest weakness and used it against me. If he hurt even one of them it was hurting you."

I get it. Hunter wanted to hurt Sebastian, the only way was through me. By hurting me he was hurting him, he was right if he did anything to even one of the glee clubs kids, my brothers, or anyone I care about even hurting myself it would affect Sebastian.

"These past few months I've been thinking of ways to just pin him down and expose what he's done and I stop because I couldn't do it alone, and no one else wanted to stand up against him. But what I did to you, after what I let the stupid steroids do to me to hurt you that way. It's something I just couldn't take anymore." He was angry when he said it. But he wasn't mad at me, he was just furious that he should've done something earlier.

I didn't think twice what I did next. I jump out of my seat and into his arms and held him. He was taken back, of crouse, but then immediately held me tightly against him.

"I'm so sorry Lydia."

Now tears were pouring down my face. I buried my face into his shoulders and held him tightly.

"I know." I pulled away a bit and look at him. "What's going to happen next?"

He sighed and look at the wall. "Once Trent and I testify, they might want conformation by doing some blood work and other test. Once it's confirmed from the entire team, we'll be disqualified and you guys will go on for regionals."

I shook my head. "No, not like this."

"It has to be you guys." he grab my hands. "With that one number alone you guys brought the house down. The judges even agreed, you guys practice and practice and we cheated." He place one hand on my cheeks and held me. "Do you hate me?"

I shook my head. "I love you. What you did was wrong but I understand why you did what you did." I grab his tie and played with it. "Thank you for being honest and telling me."

"I was going to tell you sooner." He whispered. "But I knew that Hunter would kill me once he found out."

I leaned forward and gave him a passionate kiss, showing that I appreciated him. He was taken back once he realized what I was doing he kiss me back. I smiled and pulled back a bit. Once we were slightly apart my smiled left as I realized something. We couldn't be together, not while he was going to go through this mess. He couldn't have anything outside as all of this was going to happen.

"I can't be with you." I whispered.

I felt his entire body freeze at those words.

"No, I'm not breaking up with you." I reassured. "What I meant was while all of this is going on Sebastian we have to be on our own. You're going to have to focus on the Warblers and everything that going to happen because of what you all did, and I have focus here. I need to take my SAT's and do other things. Once you have everything settle down and all the worst part of it is gone, I'll be here waiting for you."

He look into my eyes. "I don't want to be apart from you."

"I don't want to either." I place my hands around his neck. "But we both know it's for the best. I don't want you stressing out about something you have to do for the headmaster and then worrying about me. You're gonna have so much stress already and with whatever Hunter is going to do after this, I just need you to not worry about me and fix it. I know you can, you can be the leader the Warblers need you to be without me for a while."

He began to run his hand through my hair. "You'll wait for me?"

I nodded. "I'll be here at the end of this mess waiting for you." I leaned my forehead against his. "I need to help the glee club get back on their feet and you need to help the warblers get on track."

He sighed. "This is really going to suck." he mumbled really softly. I knew he didn't want me to hear it so I pretend I didn't. "But you're right." he said. "I'm just really going to go crazy without you."

I smiled. "I'm not saying we can't text or call everyone now and then. I'm not Hunter. If you need me I'm here, but I want us to both focus on our teams then come back to each other when it's all over."

He nodded and began to rub my back with his hand. "Alright."

It was silent as we sat there, me on his laps and him rubbing my hand and pulling me closer. I quietly place my head on his shoulders as he chuckled, then realize there was still a dance. I didn't want to go back, not one bit there was probably an hour left and that didn't count the part where we have to clean up. Oh screw it.

"Let's ditch this place." Sebastian said somehow reading my mind.

I smiled and grab his hand dragging him out. We took a quick stop to my locker where I grab my bag of clothes and then went to his car to go somewhere else but here. I still have three hours till I got back home so it mad for perfect time to spend with my handsome boyfriend.

Actually he took us to a park where we took a long walk and stayed in this secret spot no one knew about. Later I went home, where he park the car far so my parents wouldn't see and then snuck into my room. I was already changed into my pjs by the time he was inside my room and we began to cuddle for a while. When we talk it was a whisper so my parents and Finn wouldn't catch us. Dad didn't like it when we had boyfriends or girlfriends over for the night. Well technically I wasn't sleeping and he was going to leave soon but for me they had a rule that no one, unless it's only a friend, should be here really late. Hence the sneaking around and whispering part.

"You ready to testify?" I ask him looking up a bit.

"Yes and no." He said chuckling a bit. "But anything to get rid of Hunter and to get the steroids out of my system."

"I love you." I said holding him closer as I wrap one leg around his waist and clutch onto his shirt.

He kiss the top of my head and pulled me closer so I was more on top of him. "I love you more."

I glance at the clock and saw it was midnight. I smiled a bit and sat up to reach over my side to grab something from the drawer.

"What are you doing?" he ask whispering. sitting up as well.

I grab the box that was neatly decorated and wrap. I turned around towards him as he let out a happy sigh, taking the box.

"Princess..."

"Happy Birthday." I said smiling.

"Some birthday, huh?" He said trying to lighten the mood. "Have to testify the warblers on Monday and I'm not going to be with you."

"I'm here now." I crawled over to sit behind him and place my chin on his shoulder. "And either way I wasn't going exactly let myself get away with your birthday again."

Last year I ask Sebastian when his birthday was and he told me it past. I was hurt because he snuck around the glee club, while they still hated him during my birthday, and took me to the park late at night to celebrate. I wasn't going to make that mistake.

"Thank you princess." he said.

I wrap my arms around him and place a kiss under his jaw.

"Princess." he said knowing he was trying not to explode. But he caved in and turned around so he would kiss me.

I softly giggled against his skin and continued to move my hands down his buttons, so his shirt can come off. I don't know why but some part of me wanted to give him this, give him everything, my brain and heart agreed as well as my soul. Once the last button was down I pulled off his shirt and toss it aside. Kissing him back, while he added a little tongue and both of us just got lost in the moment. My hand moved to move underneath his arm and to his chest, my nails starting to dig into his skin as he carefully place his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

"Princess." he moaned out.

I smirked and move to his ear. "Yes?"

"You know this is not fair." he whispered moving his head slightly to look at me.

I let out a giggled but we remained as quiet due to being in my family's house.

"It's fun." I whispered into his ear as I move my hands down to his waist. "Besides... now you know how I feel when you do something scandalous."

Right then and there moved fast. In a second I was pinned underneath him, against the mattress, my arms pinned above my hand, his legs on either side of mine, and his eyes said something that he wanted more but he was look like he was fighting himself. He shut his eyes, took a deep breathe, and then reopened them looking at me.

"We're not going to do it under your parents noses." He whispered looking at me. "I don't want to break any trust your dad and brother have with me, by going behind their back and having sex with you."

I began to blush embarrassingly but smiled. "I know." I confessed.

He gave me a smirk. "We will have it soon." he leaned down and place a gentle kiss on my lips. "And as much as I want that for a present, our first time should be special. I told you I want to spoil you as much as I can when we first got together."

I look at him, still blushing. "What exactly did you have in mind about our first time?"

He grinned to proudly when I ask that. "Romantic dinner, somewhere where we can have privacy and no one can bother us, they'll be candles, rose petals," I began to blush even more and wanted him more. "But most importantly." he place another kiss on me. "I can have the talk with your parents and have their blessing to do all of that."

"So meaning when we're married?" I teased.

He shook his head. "When I snuck you out to the park on your birthday, I actually had your dad's permission to do so."

What?

"When we went to the lake, all that other stuff I said we'll do and your parents won't find out. I already talk to them in advance."

"Wait so you lied?" I said stunned but smiling.

"Your parents trust me with you, I'm honest to you but I'll also be honest with them. I want to spend the rest of my life with you Lydia. And your parents are your life, so I'm doing everything to have their respect and trust in me."

I playfully rolled my eyes. "I can not believe you talk to my dad and said you didn't."

He chuckled. "Oh trust me you're gonna thank them." he leaned down and kiss me again. "Because when I get you all to myself, there's no one there to stop me." he whispered into my ear.

I don't know why but I felt was so turned on right now. Huh? It wasn't like a normal turned on when he got jealous it was more like I--. God damn it Lydia, you're not suppose to think dirty thoughts. Ugh! I'm so mad at myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy moly this was a long one but anyways, sorry if it's long. yeah the truth is out Sebastian told Lydia about the steroids. and they're going apart... again... I have no idea why I do this but I do.

Also note that this part of Glee is in January. It's after the holidays, if not I'm setting it in January. And I most likely post another update today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.2K 503 24
Now, Quinn never sugar coated anything with Emily. Fully aware that, as soon as her best friend was done with middle school she'd be transferring to...
815 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
16.4K 293 10
Hunter walks in on Sebastian and his cousin 'having sex'. When huntbastian fight EVERYONE will feel the pain. And everyone will know will be suffer...
271K 6.7K 104
Kurt was into performing. Poppy was into sport. Growing up, it had always been as simple as that for Kurt Hummel's younger sister, and boarding scho...