There's a STALKER in my attic...

By DarkProfession

[PART TWO OUT NOW!] [F/N] [L/N], a normal city girl living in Japan. It's your last year of High School and... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
Fanart !!
Fanart! (2)
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
FINALE
Fanart! (3)
Are you there?
[0]
[-1]
[-2]
[-3]
[-4]
FANART! (4)
[-5]
[-6]
[-7]
[-8]
[-9]
[-10]
[-11]
[-12]
[-13]

- 12 -

5K 213 155
By DarkProfession

Kirigiri stopped down the hallway, hands on knees right beside you. By the time she lifted her head, her expression seemed to be terrified. "We have to tell a teacher, we have to-"

Suddenly she felt a grip around her wrist. You yanked her back, gaze demanding for answers. "What were the two of you even doing?!" You shouted, squeezing against her arm. Kirigiri nearly fell to her knees, as her fear kept her adrenaline rushing.

"I think... he was trying to hurt me..."

She'd admit. Of course, any normal person would choose to believe her after witnessing something as uncomfortable as that, however you didn't.

You didn't want to believe it.

No matter how much the pieces fitted.

"Li.. Listen... Seiichiro does everything for a reason. Maybe he was pulling a pran-" You were cut off by Kirigri's forceful action; yanking her arm away. Her looks went from frightened, to angry. "No! I have to tell a teacher, better yet; report him to the police!! We can't have a psychopath walking these hallways!"

Your thoughts clouded.

Slowly, you'd part your lips, abruptly stuttering as your predisposed words tried to escaped your throat. "W...Well I see what you're coming from. As much as I want to, we can't say anything without any evidence. Seiichiro is smart enough to frame you for false accusations."

That's when it came to mind;

The fire extinguisher.

Kirigiri went silent, disturbance written against her face. She felt like you were defending him, and unknowingly... that's exactly what you were doing. She angrily stomped her foot, bawling up her fists. "Fine! Then I'll just do this without you. I was the victim. As much as I love him, I'm not going to let Sei slide."

Before you could protest, the redhead made her way from within your area. "Wait! Yatsouba! The- The fire... extinguisher..." By the time your finished sentence could end, she was already down the hallway. For someone so snobby, she had quite a heroic character.

Though, decidedly you headed toward the room you entered last... your homeroon classroom. Nervous, you were starting to regret even coming close to the room. But with your fear being pushed aside, your hand budged the door to the side, all while you managed to bring your gaze through first.

He wasn't there.

Nor was the fire extinguisher.

Sighing to yourself, relief slipped down your body. Noticing that he took what you were after; you made the crucial decision to enter only to take photos of the broken emergency showcase, as well as glass shards.

"Well something is better than nothing..."

Crouching down, you slipped your ceullar device from your pocket gingerly, immediately swiping to take photos. But during this moment in time, you failed to see movement from behind you. The figure leaned forward to press their hands against their knees, right beside you. And once you realized there was someone within the area, you shot your head into their general direction, startled horrendously which was the reason for your skidded fall.

An feminine gasp left the other's lips, her eyebrows curling in both guilt and dismay. "Oh, I'm sorry! Did I startle you?"

Yet another sigh. It was only Kirigiri...

"When did you get here?? I thought you went the other way?" You'd frantically inquire. Kirigiri, however, discreetly scoffed. "I remembered Sei had a fire extinguisher. So I came here to get it."

"Ah... I see..." Diverting your attention, a strange aching pain started to overwhelm you. It came from where your hands were located. In a worried, and curious glance, you immediately looked down at the cause of your pain, and then widened your eyes.

Your left palm managed become injured by a piece of glass. A long horizontal gash had been sliced deeply into your palm, leading you to lift your hand as it now began to tremble.

Kirigiri shot up. "Sheesh! That's a big cut, I'll take you to the infirmary, the investigation can wait." She didn't understand why she was so concerned about you. Perhaps it's because Seiichiro wanted to hurt her over the fact she had been the reason behind your temporary amnesia.

She definitely did not want to go through that again.

Meanwhile you'd shake your head gently. "N-No, I'll get it. Stay here and find some more evidence. Seiichiro needs to be punished for what he tried to do.." Soon after your words, you helped yourself up to your feet, and then walked to slide open the door, thoughts drifting.

'Seiichiro... I need answers...'

'What are you up to?'

With your hand holding your injured one, blood continuously seeped from the wound, and you made your long trud to the hallway while twitching an eyebrow. "This hurts so badly... I may need stitches.."

It didn't take long, however you found yourself inside the infirmary, rummaging through the cabinets. "First I need disinfectants.." You reached it as soon as you spoke, and without any hesitation, you removed it along with bandages.

Staring down at the bottle of disinfectant alcohol, you turned slowly and then looked at the solemn stool in the distance. Noticeably, you saddened. "I wonder where Iisei is... I hope he's alright.."

For minutes you thought to yourself, reminiscing on your cherishable memories with him. Breathing out a subtle sigh, things just didn't feel the same with him gone. However, part of you felt as though he was fine.

He was, right?

Your thoughts vanished as you poured the alcohol against the wound, causing you to grip onto your skirt in agony. "Ugh!!" Attempting to bite on your tongue would only make it bleed, and you've gone through enough pain in one day.

After cleaning your hand, you'd wrap it tightly, applying pressure to it as much as you could. Then, using a clothing pin, you'd secure it with a delicate touch. "Okay... all finished. Yatsouba must be waiting for me.."

Trying not to move your left hand as much as you could, you slowly made your way back toward the door.

It suddenly slid open.

Looking up, you met eyes with a familiar, golden pair, and immediately did you feel your heart begin to sink. Taking one step back, the male entered, staring intently at your vulnerability. The both of you were quiet, as if demanding each other to confess conflicts. "...Seiichiro.. hi.."

Despite greeting him, Seiichiro remained quiet, and then started to walk into your direction again, keeping himself slow paced. Instinctively, you shifted back, until you bumped into the medical cabinets. "He.. Hey... what's wrong? If you're worried about what happened, then don't! I was only surprised!"

He suddenly paused.

It looked like he wanted to say something, which made you feel the infinite amounts of anticipation. Though, he still remained quiet, lips pursed and eyes locked on you. That's when he brought his hand to your cheek, rubbing against it using his thumb for a moment's time.

"Seiich-"

He quickly dived his head in for both an unexpected, yet passionate kiss, putting you into a state of shock. Your face was pale, and you realized you began to feel a pinch of nervousness.

Smacking against his shoulder, you started to moan in discomfort, squirming in attempts to shove him away. He was too strong, and maintained a firm grip against you. It felt unreal. There was no saying what had been going through his head at the moment.

Seiichiro's previously closed eyelids had parted to open. To think a kiss had been enough to distract you. And to ensure his success furthermore, you'd stiffen at an odd, warm feeling. It didn't require much comprehension to only assume his tongue slipped past your lips.

You kept hitting him. The knot in your chest made you feel terrible, but you couldn't break away. Your legs started to wobble as they grew weaker, unable to spot the hidden satisfactory glued into Seiichiro's eyes.

"I'm sorry, [Y/N]."

After your final, weak hit, he twirled your body around to lean your back against his chest, as his dominant arm slid right below your jaw. Meanwhile.. his other hand locked his grip on you in place, and this action was enough to encourage you to realize...

That he was trying to knock you out.

Being brought into a tight chokehold wasn't something you had experience getting out of, which is why your hands tried to pry yourself out of his hold. Yet, to no avail.

Teeth tightly clenched, speaking clearly wasn't an option. You desperately wanted to know what Seiichiro was planning, but this thought eventually waned while feeling your consciousness slowly slip away. Movements getting stiffer, you felt your attacker lean in close, whispering a solid sentence into your ear.

"You're just going to sleep for a little bit. Things will be alright once you wake up."

Seiichiro loosened his grip on you, feeling as you slouched in his arms. A relieved sigh escaped him, figuring that things went more smoothly than he originally planned. He wanted to apologize to Kirigiri to at least get her mind off of the ordeal, but in reality; that moment would have scarred her forever.

And if things were bound to end like this, he wanted you to go down with him.

He'd sit down against the floor, back now to the wall at ease, all while keeping you close. He nuzzled against your head, trying his best to regain his sanity. "..I'll have to protect my secret, no matter what it takes."

"Which means [Y/N], that you can't run away from me."

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.5K 314 12
Y/N is a new junior at little hope high. threw out the year will spend time with his friends ,have to handle the most popular girl at school wanting...
70.5K 1.2K 24
[𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨] This is a another yandere book and kinda a sequel to "STALKER". If you have any requests or want a part 2...
353K 8.8K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...
182K 4.1K 11
*I CHANGED THE COVER!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!* *Also, please don't try and correct any of my work, either grammar, puntuation or anything else. I worked...