Country imagines & preferences

By LittleGxx

Sometimes I dream wide awake with a cowboy taking me away... Just some imagines and preferences about country... More

Author's note:
Beer never broke my heart - Luke Combs
Tomorrow - Chris Young
Preferences: Date
Preferences: First kiss
Downtown is dead - Sam Hunt
Preferences: How you met
Preferences: Drunk
Preferences: Friday night
Preferences: He teaches you to...
Preferences: Jealousy
Preferences: Movie night
Preferences: Your song
Preferences: celebrity crush
Before (s)he cheats - Carrie Underwood
Preferences: secrets
Cop car - Keith Urban
Preferences: Music
Preferences: Insecurities
Rodeo - Kane Brown
I don't drink anymore - Jason Aldean
Goodbye time - Blake Shelton
It takes a man - Chris Young
Preferences: Family
Cowgirls don't cry - Reba McEntire
The heart of Dixie - Danielle Bradbery
I drive your truck - Lee Brice
Wine after whiskey - Carrie Underwood
Preferences: Leave your lover
Space Cowboy - Kacey Musgraves
Swerve - Tyler Hubbard
Author's note:
Preferences: Travel
Dear Rodeo - Cody Johnson
Dear Rodeo (Part 2) - Cody Johnson
Alcohol You Later - Mitchell Tenpenny
As Soon As I Hang Up The Phone - Loretta Lynn and Conway Twitty
Author's note:
Preferences: Birthday gift
(Not an update, sorry)
Goodbye - Chris Young
Preferences: Super Bowl
Don't close your eyes - Chris Young
Old Country song - Dustin Lynch
Preferences: Nicknames for you
Preferences: Nicknames for him (or her)
Preferences: Sundays at home
Drinking lonely - Chris Young
One Margarita - Luke Bryan
One Margarita (part II) - Luke Bryan
Gemini - Keith Urban
Chasin' you - Morgan Wallen
Kinfolks - Sam Hunt
No I in beer - Brad Paisley
When she's on - Chris Young
Preferences: dating him includes (part I)
Preferences: dating him includes (part II)
Preferences: Dating him includes (part III)
Preferences: dating him includes (part IV)
Preferences: Dating him includes (part V)
Preferences: dating him includes (part VI)
Preferences: dating him includes (part VII)
She's mine - Kip Moore
Author's note:
CMA Awards - Keith Urban
The voice - Blake Shelton
Preference: Song he dedicates to you (part I)
Preference: Song he dedicates to you (part II)
Beer light - Jon Pardi
The bottle let me down - Jon Pardi
Spin you around - Morgan Wallen
Christmas in the country - Thomas Rhett
Letters to Santa - Riley Green
Joy Of My Life - Chris Stapleton
You didn't - Brett Young
Darlin' - Ryan Bingham
We were - Keith Urban
Preference: dating Ryan Bingham includes
Preference: Being Chris Young's sister
Walmart - Sam Hunt
Let go too soon - Brett Young

Preferences: Cheater

1.7K 12 0
By LittleGxx

Chris Young: He was sitting on the couch of your living room. His cowboy hat was right beside him and he was tapping his boots on the wood floor. 

"What's wrong, Chris?", you asked. He was looking nervous and you didn't know why. 

He looked at you like he was trying to find the courage to say something... Something really important. 

"Let's talk about your boyfriend.", he said.

You sat beside him on the couch trying to understand what he meant by talking about your boyfriend. 

"What's wrong with him?", you asked.

Chris has always been your best friend. You knew you could trust him, so when he held your hand (so tenderly as always) you were sure something was really wrong.

"I think he got another girlfriend... I'm sorry.", he said without wasting anymore time. 

"What?", you asked. You had to admit the things had been a little rough with your boyfriend in the last months. The truth is that you weren't even sure if you still loved him. He started to drink a lot more, acting in a way you have never seen before.

"I'm really sorry..." Chris added. "He is a freaking cheater. I just thought you needed to know."

Laying your head for some seconds on the couch you didn't try to argue with Chris saying that he wasn't a cheater... Maybe deep down inside your heart you have always known. Your boyfriend was a freaking cheater. 

"How do you know?", you just asked. You wanted to know how did Chris find out that. Was your boyfriend riding around with some other girl on his new sports car? Was he taking her to your favourite place in the town? Was he slow dancing with her on the bar?

Beside you, Chris stayed quiet. 

"Tell me, Chris!", you said feelling angry and betrayed at the same time. Why didn't your boyfriend just broke up with you? Why did he have to be a freaking cheater?

"Do you really want to know that?", Chris asked worring about you. "He is a cheater. What else do you need to know?"

"I just need to...", you said. So you could move on.

"He has been telling you lies...", Chris started to talk. "I saw him downtown with a girl. He was smiling and laughing with her... And one day I saw them getting in his car and I just couldn't stop myself from knowing where he was going..." Chris made a pause. "I could hear them through the bedroom wall..."

Without keeping the tears from falling, you felt your heart breaking... You just couldn't keep your mind from imagining your boyfriend touching another woman in a small town motel...

"It's okay, darling...", Chris said, holding you in his arms and comforting you. "It's all gonna be alright, honey..."

And seeing the girl he always loved crying because of some bastard, Chris couldn't stop thinking that maybe, after all, you can end up with him... Maybe one day...

Keith Urban: Sunday night was raining in Nashville and Keith thought the weather outside couldn't be more depressing. He was sitting alone by the fireplace on his house and the only thing on his mind was you. Always you...

He just didn't seem to be capable of forgetting you... Your sweet voice... The brightest smile in a room... The only face in a crowd.

And why? That was the only question on his mind while the drink kept flooding his blood... Why did you leave him? Wasn't he good enough?

Well, Keith tried... God knows he tried... But it seems that his best wasn't enough... Sure he was away from home sometimes with the shows but he never stopped caring about you or loving you. You were going to be his wife... He had the ring in his pocket for a couple of weeks without you knowing it. So why did you leave him?

Taking another glass of his favourite whiskey, Keith just had to find a way to get you out of his mind. It was all over... And there was nothing to do about it...

Because he loved you so badly, but you... You were just a freaking cheater. 

Brian Kelley: No... It couldn't be true...

"Tell me that's not the truth!", you begged Tyler but he only shaked is head.

The photographs on the internet were still on your mind. The words were still an echo in your mind...

" Brian Kelley from FGL kisses a strange blonde woman "

That words made your stomach feel sick... How could he? After all the years you two spent together. After all the love you gave him... You looked at the ring on your fingers. The little diamond shining under the sun. You wanted to take that thing off and throw it on a damn lake. 

"I'm really sorry baby...", Tyler said. He was your best friend since kids. He was the one who introduced you to Brian when Florida Georgia Line became a band. 

"I... I just can't believe... I never thought Brian... How could he?", the words came out of your mind.

Tyler became closer and hugged you. He really didn't know what to say to you. He hated to see you crying, but in his arms you let a single tear fall down your face. 

"He is a cheater...", you said trying to stop the tears from falling. Your voice sounded muffled. Your heart was crushed inside your chest. 

"I'm really sorry.", Tyler said keeping you in his arms for a little more. He knew you didn't deserve that. That's why he couldn't hide the truth from you: Brian was a freaking cheater.

Luke Bryan: In that hotel room, the world outside didn't matter for some hours. Your naked body was laying down right beside Luke like you two could stay there forever wrapped around the arms of each other. He smiled at you and touched your hair. 

"I love you. Do you know that?", he asked. 

You knew. You just kinda wish that wasn't true. Of course Luke was special to you, you absolutely adored that man, but there was a small detail that ruined everything: you were married. While you were lost in Luke's arms your husband was working hard. 

"I don't think we can keep doing this...", you said and Luke looked at you wishing you didn't really mean that. 

"But honey..."

"Luke, I'm not your honey... I can never be...", you didn't want to be mean. But you just couldn't keep doing that. Cheating on your husband that only gave you love for so many years. He sure didn't deserve any of this... But the affair with Luke started so innocent, that you didn't seem to be capable of stopping it. 

But that wasn't right. 

"I have a husband...", you started to say. "And he doesn't deserve any of this. He is a loving husband and a good man."

Luke let a sigh escape his lips.  He loved you. More than any woman before. But you could never be his. 

Closing the door of that small hotel room, you kissed Luke on the cheek for the last time. You just simply couldn't keep doing that. It wasn't right. 

"You will miss me.", Luke said as a goodbye.

A smile was on your lips as you waved.

"Bye Luke."

And leaving that hotel behind you watched Luke in the rearview mirror. He was still on the parking line when you left that place with a broken heart. You never meant to break his heart, but he knew you were a married woman from the beginning. 

And how many times did you tell yourself that the affair was over? How many times? And with Luke still on your mind as you drive away, you just couldn't stop thinking about one little thing: once a cheater, always a freaking cheater. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 54 22
Hello there! I'm Brittany and I would love to write imagines for people. If you like the magcon boys and want an imagine message me. I just want some...
9.6M 113K 163
Magcon Imagines & Preferences, all written by me. Hope you enjoy! x
53.3K 1.1K 30
๐•€๐•Ÿ ๐•ž๐•ช ๐••๐•ฃ๐•–๐•’๐•ž๐•ค, ๐•ช๐• ๐•ฆ'๐•ฃ๐•– ๐•จ๐•š๐•ฅ๐•™ ๐•ž๐•– ๐•Ž๐•–'๐•๐• ๐•“๐•– ๐•–๐•ง๐•–๐•ฃ๐•ช๐•ฅ๐•™๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜ ๐•€ ๐•จ๐•’๐•Ÿ๐•ฅ ๐•ฆ๐•ค ๐•ฅ๐•  ๐•“๐•– ๐”ธ๐•Ÿ๐•• ๐•—๐•ฃ๐• ๐•ž ๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃ๐•–, ๐•จ๐•™๐•  ๏ฟฝ...
266K 4.4K 200
Here are some imagines if your favorite viners๐Ÿคช โค๏ธ๐˜พ๐™–๐™ข๐™š๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜ฟ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™–๐™จโค๏ธ ๐Ÿงก๐™‰๐™–๐™จ๐™ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿงก ๐Ÿ’›๐™ƒ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™š๐™จ ๐™‚๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ง๐Ÿ’› ๐Ÿ’š๐˜ผ๐™–๐™ง๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐˜พ๐™–๏ฟฝ...