Pirates Playing Heros (One Pi...

By BrookeSimmons

During a visit with another island, the Straw Hats encounter a strange devil fruit user. Upon them attacking... More

Prologue
Chapter 1: An Unfortunate Devil Fruit
Chapter 2: Just Blending In
Chapter 3: What the hell is a Quirk?
Chapter 4: Green Cauliflower
Chapter 5: I did not get lost on my way to school
Chapter 6: Quirk Assessment
Chapter 7:I Discover Walmart at Night
Chapter 8: Apparently School Sucks
Chapter 9: Hero Class isn't the Worst
Chapter 10: I Drown to Prove a Point
Chapter 11: Mr. Boom Boom Buys Me Food
Chapter 12: I've Discovered the Cafeteria
Chapter 13: What's Even Going On?
Chapter 14: I found a friend!
Chapter 15: Action First, Thinking Later
Chapter 17: I Don't Live in the Forest...
Chapter 18: Halloween Special
Chapter 19: We Discover a Computer
Chapter 20: After a Villain Fight
Chapter 21: You Can't Ground Me
Chapter 22: Doing a Civil Service
Chapter 23: Don't Cut Off Your Legs
Chapter 24: Bakugo Gives an Outstanding Speech
Chapter 25: Don't Touch the Walls
Chapter 26: Riding Mr. Hottie
Chapter 27: Flaming Garbage
Chapter 28: Sparky Didn't Stand a Chance
Chapter 29: Acid vs Wind

Chapter 16: Heroes Are Dramatic

1.9K 95 47
By BrookeSimmons

I do not own BNHA or One Piece

............................................................

  All Might made his big entrance quick before he was in front of the Nomu punching him off of me. I had been shocked to see his giant normal smile replaced by a large frown which radiated anger and worry as he slowly picked me up. Aizawa was limping his way over, the large gash on his cheek bleeding more down his cheek and clearly something was wrong with his leg.

"Young Katsu!" All Might declaimed as he looked down at me. "I apologize for being late, you got hurt because of me.-"

"Shut up." I let out a breath of air, my pain still present making me wince. "I got injured because I'm a dumb ass. Anyway, they have real intent to kill you." I said, jerking my head over to the Nomu that was starting to stand back up. "That thing has been hit multiple times by me, Aizawa, and Zoro. The scratches and gashes are healed, so you'll need to make quick and hard work to win."

Both All Might and Aizawa looked at me shocked. Perhaps I wasn't the best student in class, but I've seen more than enough fights to pull out the enemies weakness. I wasn't a complete dumb ass, I put my work in where its needed.

All Might looked over Aizawa, his frown deepening as he kept me in his arms. "You're too beaten up to help her, you can barely stand. Besides that, you need to be up by the entrance with the other students, Thirteen is out."

"It would have been worse for me if Katsu didn't help, plus that friend that showed up of hers."

Speaking of Zoro made me frown. I didn't have a clue where they sent him. However, from the bottom of my stomach I could just feel that he was still near by, perhaps the portal guy couldn't think fast enough on how far to send him.

"Here!" We turned to see Izuku rushing forward with his arms out, his eyes wide with worry. "I'll take Katsu!"

All Might's frown slowly turned upward as he extended me towards Izuku. "Right, I trust you can get her back with your other classmates. Aizawa will go with you."

Tsu hopped forward and quickly ushered Aizawa's arm over her to help support him. Izuku managed to hold me without an issue, which made me blink in confusion. Perhaps he was stronger than I originally thought.

"Right, now go. I'll handle this." All Might turned away from us and prepared to fight the Nomu. I frowned as we began walking.

Izuku let Tsu and Mineta take the lead, his head glancing back at All Might in worry. I glanced up at him then back at All Might, who was beginning his fight. Shigaraki's attention was off of us, now solely on All Might. It gave us the time to escape.

"You're worried." I muttered, looking away from Izuku, who jumped at my comment.

"W-What?! N-No-"

"Probably should be." I commented, taking him by surprise. "He might be seen as indestructible to most, but the strongest people fall too, sometimes harder. If they say they have a plan, it might just succeed. Anyone that comes up with a plan to kill someone like All Might must have a fairly full proof plan."

I doubt All Might is at Whitebeard level. If he can fall, All Might can too.

The numbing was starting to kick in. My pain slowly ebbing away into nothing at all. My head throbbed less, becoming more of a tingly feeling. The pain in my ribs was almost gone completely, as was all feeling in general. I should be able to fight again if need be.

"N-No. All Might is strong, he can't fail." Izuku said.

"I've seen it before, Izuku." I stated, making him falter, as did the others as they looked at me in confusion. "Everybody falls in one way or another. That thing. It could heal almost instantly from Zoro's cuts. His strength, though toned down for now, is still not one to take lightly."

"She is right." Aizawa muttered, not bothering to look back at us. "Everyone does fall eventually."

"Right, but who is Zoro? You mentioned him before. Isn't he with the villains?" Mineta asked, looking up at me as the attention was brought to me.

"The green haired boy did seem suspicious." Tsu added.

The pain was almost gone, it was very faint now.

"He's from my crew. Zoro is actually the first mate though, so technically without Luffy, he's in charge." I answered, seeing three puzzled faces and one slightly annoyed one.

"What?" Izuku asked.

I sighed, we didn't have time for me to give the full explanation of me being from another world. "He's my nakama, therefore he's good and won't hurt you. I have to find him though." Shifting, I paused to make sure I didn't feel any pain before using some wind to push me out of Izuku's hold.

"Speaking of which, I should be doing that now." I muttered.

"Katsu!" Izuku squeaked, fumbling around as he thought he had dropped me.

"Aren't you in pain, I know you broke some ribs." Aizawa scolded, glaring at me.

I shrugged, "Meh, I'm numb to it now, and I heal a little faster than others so I'm good."

"No, you're not." Aizawa sighed tiredly.

"Excuse me, do you know what kind of experiments marines did to me? No." I shrugged, not allowing the excuse to come up that even I wasn't really sure what experiments were done to me. A loud boom sounded, and my stomach flipped as the others looked behind us. I glanced behind me, my lips curling as I saw All Might pinned to the ground with the Nomu digging it's nails into his side.

Before anyone could stop me, I flicked out my fans and ran. Izuku had started running as well, apparently he can't stop himself either. However, he appeared to be sobbing as he ran forward. Perhaps he was like Usopp and was completely terrified.

"All Might!!"

Rolling my eyes, I used the wind to push me faster. Sliding my fingers, the blades came out and I coated my hand in haki before sending out a slash. The cut carried over onto one of Nomu's arms, slicing it clean off.

"Get outta the fucking way!! Deku!!"

I cried out when a portal opened partially, my foot slipping through. Izuku quickly reached out and grabbed my arm, yanking me out before I could completely fall into the portal. I grunted, falling onto the ground and let out a puff of air. Looking up, I saw Bakugo holding down the portal guy from earlier.

So it does appear he indeed does have a physical body.

"Katsu!  Are you okay?" Izuku blubbered, having realized I was thrown onto the floor. "Your ribs."

I nodded my head, standing back up and walking towards the portal villain. "Numb, so all good." At least I don't feel any pain. Bakugo was holding him down, and Kirishima was standing near by. Todoroki was walking towards us as well now.

Placing my foot onto the portal guy, I pressed down making him squirm. Bakugo looked up to glare at me, but didn't say anything else.

I leaned down, making sure to put more weight on him. "Where the fuck did you put Zoro?" I growled, feeling a slight shift in the air. "Since you know him, you should know damn well I'm a fucking pirate first before a damn hero. I won't feel a fucking ounce of guilt causing you harm."

A gurgle cough drew my eyes for a moment, where I could see blood falling from All Might's mouth. My lips curled, and I snapped my fan shut before jabbing the end of it onto the portal man, he released a loud grunt.

"That's for All Might too, damn bastard."

"Katsu, uh- maybe tone it down a little?" Kirishima gave a small chuckle, hoping to calm me down.

I shook my head, "Not until I know Zoro is back. Where the fuck is he?"

"Here." Was all he said, but that was enough for me for the time being. I knew better than demand he bring Zoro back standing in front of me. Without any knowledge of how his powers or mind work it would be dangerous to just assume he would listen to me.

"Who sliced off that thing's arm?" Todoroki asked, realizing there was only one arm still attached to All Might.

"Me, but it'll regrow soon enough." I answered, taking my foot off of the villain.

"Katsu, what the fuck happened to you?" Bakugo grunted, looking me over and realizing I was beaten up.

"Fucking Nomu. My strength really has taken a hit down if I can't last that long defending against it." I sighed.

"Don't move." I glanced back to see Bakugo placing more force to hold down the villain. "If I get the feeling you have some kind of hidden trick up your sleeve, I'll blow you up on the spot, you got that?"

His comment made me smile. Bakugo would fit perfectly in with the rest of my crew.

"That doesn't sound very heroic." Kirishima scolded, sparing a glance at Bakugo then at me. He sighed when he saw me smiling.

"Only one of them is injured. The rest made it here completely uninjured." Shigaraki growled, appearing to grow quite irritated. "The kids from today are really formidable we from the villains alliance were in a disadvantage. Especially when that damn Zoro turned on us."

I paused, turning around just in time to see Zoro walking back over. His eyebrows were narrowed and a deep scowl was placed on his lips. A big grin formed onto my face when I saw the bandana on his head.

"Ah, shit!" I grinned, turning to look back at the villains and ignoring the stared of the rest of the students. "You are all fucked now!"

Izuku looked nervous at the thought of Zoro coming back, and Todoroki looked ready to attack as well. Kirishima and Bakugo looked from Zoro then back at me.

"You know him?" They asked.

I nodded, "He's the first mate." I answered, taking them by surprise. Raising my hand, I waved. "Yo, Zoro! Ready to kick some ass?!"

Zoro's eye snapped to me, and he grinned as he placed one sword in his mouth. For whatever reason, his one eye was still closed. Maybe he got some dirt in it and it's irritated? "Hell yeah. I bet I can take down that Nomu before you can."

I gasped, placing a hand on my chest. "Wow, your confidence in me wounds me, Mr. Hottie. I can take that thing out, no problem!"

"You literally have a broken rib!" Izuku cried out, making Bakugo, Kirishima, and Todoroki snap and look at me with wide eyes. They look horrified.

Zoro paused to stand beside me as he looked at the other four students. He frowned, jerking his hand to point at them. "Who the hell are these guys?"

"New nakama." I answered simply.

He grunted, pulling out two more swords. "Alright. Also, who the fuck is that big guy with the weird hair?"

"All Might." I answered, "We need to help him get away. I think Luffy would have adored him."

"Weird feet! What the fuck does Deku mean you broke a rib?!" Bakugo snarled.

I waved a hand dismissively. "More like two, maybe three. Doesn't matter now, let the adults handle this."

"You're both the same fucking age you dumb fucks!" Bakugo yelled, "Besides, what kind of damn quirk does that asshole have?!"

I smirked, watching as Zoro glanced back to look at Bakugo with an annoyed look on his face. Stepping in before he could start some kind of argument, "He does not have a devil fruit like me. But he's a monster already, so I would rather him not have one."

Turning back to the Nomu I hummed before nudging Zoro. "You get first hit, but don't hurt the blonde."

Zoro smirked, placing one sword in his mouth and positing his swords in his other two hands. "Like I'd have a problem with that."

"Why the fuck is he putting a sword in his mouth?!"

"That's pretty manly!"

"Oh god! Please don't hit All Might!"

It took Zoro only a second and already the Nomu's arm was sliced off, the creature's hand holding onto All Might falling as it was no longer connected to a body. I glanced back at the four, their eyes wide from what they just witnessed. While I normally would have tried to shield them from seeing that kind of thing, they were training to be heroes. Therefore, this is part of the training in some way. They'll need to toughen up and sharpen their minds if this is the kind of stuff they want to do.

Turning away I watched as the Nomu stood back up and already began regenerating. A huff escaped me, though at least All Might was standing back up.

"You must be Young Katsu's friend." I heard All Might address Zoro.

"Yeah, and you're the weird one they wanted to kill." He stated, "The only reason I'm not siding with them is because of Katsu. Apparently she doesn't mind you all that much."

"Plus Luffy would have loved him!" I yelled out, grinning when they looked at me.

"Nomu...." I glanced back at Shigaraki, who was glaring at me and Zoro. "Kill the kids, we need our escape rout back."

I moved to defend Bakugo behind me, however All Might was already in front of me. He blocked the Nomu's attack effectively. However at the same time, he had grabbed Bakugo and me and placed us away from the swing the Nomu had thrown. I wobbled, falling against Bakugo for a moment as I tried to regain my balance. Just faintly, I felt a small sharp pain in my ribs again before it numbed over. I felt my mouth fill up with some liquid, causing me to open my mouth and spit it out. It ended up just falling out of my mouth and falling down my chin onto the ground.

My eyes snapped over towards Zoro, his own eyes wide from the speed as well. Though he looked confused.

Did he not realize he wasn't at his previous state of strength?

"Kacchan?! Katsu?!" Izuku cried out in shock. "You dodged that?" I turned to look at Izuku, his face paling. "Oh my god! Katsu!"

"Huh?" I gargled, allowing more liquid to escape my mouth. Why was I drooling all of a sudden?

"We didn't. Shut up." Bakugo muttered, looking quite flustered as well before looking at me and appearing more freaked out. "What the fuck Katsu?"

I stood up, brushing off the dust that had collected on me before wiping off the drool. While All Might had saved us, the portal villain had gotten away.

Looking down at my hand I paused. "Huh." I muttered, "That's not drool."

"No shit," Bakugo growled, "I bet your fucking rib punctured your lung."

I nodded, "Yeah, that."

"You know what, All Might?" I turned to look back at Shigaraki as he spoke. "That pisses me off! Heroes and Villains both thrive on violence, but we're still categorized. 'You're Good!' 'You're Evil!' That's how it is!!"

"You're too black and white." I muttered, shaking my head only to be ignored.

"Symbol of peace? Hah! In the end you're just a tool for violence, made to keep us down! And violence only breeds more violence. I'll show the world that by killing you!"

"Says the guy that literally tried to disintegrate me after I told him to get some damn chapstick and lotion." I mumbled, rolling my eyes.

Zoro, who had walked back to stand beside me, snorted and looked at me. "That was you?" I nodded, curious as to what he was going to say. "He was going on all night about some red headed brat that had the audacity to tell him to what to do. He was even more pissed that you got away without a scrape."

"These are some brutal dudes. But with us supporting All Might we can beat 'em back!" Kirishima grinned, his skin hardening.

I looked over only to realize the four students had been trying to formulate a plan.

"No!!" All Might demanded, "Get out of here!"

I snorted, walking to stand closer to All Might and ignoring the others behind me. "Dumbass. I don't listen to you. I only take orders from my Captain, and sometimes the First Mate. Neither of which is you." I glanced back at Zoro. "We going to fight?"

Zoro looked over at All Might, who was actually frowning at us, then at me. "This is his battle. We'll stand by."

I paused, frowning. "But... he broke my ribs. I want payback."

Zoro patted my head with a shrug. "If he falls, then we get a shot."

"Fear not!! Sit back and watch a Pro get serious!" All Might assured us, giving us a grin and a thumbs up.

I looked over at Zoro, "You're totally a pro, and I know you were about to get serious." He smirked at that, giving a little 'humph' in agreement. He had taken his sword out of his mouth, and was instead only holding two swords.

From the corner of my eye, I could make out some steam coming off of All Might. My eyes narrowed, "Ah, why is there steam-"

"That's j-just dust!" Izuku cut in immediately, popping in next to me with wide panicked eyes.

"No." I stated, looking at the green haired boy, who apparently was about the same height as me. "I know the difference, an artist wouldn't mix up those kind of details."

"W-Well, maybe you did! There is a bunch of dust around us." He stammered, his face growling flustered.

I stared at him for another few seconds before sighing and turning away. "Not my secret to tell, and I don't really give two fucks about it. One fuck, maybe, but not two. So long as the dumbass doesn't die then whatever." I looked up, "Ah, and the chapstick asshole is running towards us."

"He's coming. Get ready guys!!" Kirishima exclaimed.

I frowned at them, did they really need this many people against one person? He didn't seem that bad, a bit creepy, but overall obnoxiously whinny.

We never had the opportunity to attack again, as All Might had launched a full out assault with the Nomu that sent the air flying. I held out my hand, calming the wind surrounding me, Zoro, and the students. Glancing back at them, I looked them all over to reassure myself they weren't too hurt.

On another note, I was beginning to see black dots and my vision overall was growing a bit hazy.

"Ah, Zoro." I mumbled, leaning against him as I felt a wave of dizziness hit me. "I don't think I can stay up after all." He braced me, his other arm taking his sword so that he could hold onto me. "You got me?"

I just briefly felt him nod, "Yeah."

...........................................................

End of Chapter 16!

Considering they had a major downgrade in their abilities, I think it's realistic that Katsu would end up like that. Next chapter I'm going to try to add in some of her past for those that haven't read Finding Myself.

On another note, Zoro is here! Now Katsu has a bestie back, one of which she will definitely get into trouble with. Anything ya'll would like to see?

Before I forget! The other BNHA fanfic I mentioned before, Switch, is up! Just in case any of ya'll that were interested and hadn't gotten a chance to read it yet. I believe I have two chapters out?

This is not edited.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.1K 701 9
Nami has been having thoughts about her captain, even though she doesn't want to. Can she suppress her feelings or will she let them out? And how wil...
341K 9.1K 57
There's a legend circulating around the world and no one believes it could be true. A legend about someone with the powers of every single Devil Frui...
286K 8.9K 44
A simple girl minding her own business in a diner, a sudden crush happened in the diner, and in a blink of an eye, she was now in a ship with 5 peopl...
108K 3.7K 24
All (Y/n) wanted was to free her home country from Sir Crocodile's tyranny, not get a bounty on her head and being pulled into the adventures with th...