Goku Black's revelations Book...

By Spector45

Its Goku Black - sickest bad guy ever - in RWBY - where everything is also a gun.....or a weapon- I do not ow... More

For you to know
Chapter one: Children suck
Chapter two: Beacon
Chapter three: Im just saiyan
Chapter four: Origins and Bullies
Chapter Five: A Four on One
Chapter six: Goku's pride and Blacks anger
Chapter seven: Shopping, flying and.....Yang
Chapter eight: Not my style
Chapter nine: Training
Some more stuff you should know
Chapter ten: More
Thanks
Chapter eleven: Black vs. Baby
Late 1k special: Goku Black visits OTES timeline
Chalter twelve: Professor Vegeta
Pre-Halloween Special (canon): Whats a Halloween?
Halloween Special (canon): Reaper
Chapter 14: Vegetas class
Time to Vote
Chapter 15: IronWood and the Council
Chapter 16: Neapolitan
Chapter 17: Truth
Chapter 18: Blakes worries
Chapter 19: Vytal Ball! Intruder!
Chapter 20: Mission Assignmemt
Chapter 21: Vegeta vs Baby! Primal power!
End Vote
Chapter 22: The more the merrier
Chapter 23: Luck
Chapter 24: The Parallels
Chapter 25: A new team and an old story
Chapter 26: Back to Basics
Character information: Son Gohan
Chapter 27: The Vytal Tournament begins! Family Fued!
Chapter 28: Divinity vs Royalty
Chapter 29: A night under the Broken Moon
Chapter 29(Gohan): A bunny and a saiyan
Chapter 30: A talk between monsters
Chapter 31: Plans and Problems
Check it out
Chapter 32: Semi-Finals
Chapter 33: An Old Technique
50 Follower Benchmark Special: Goku Black in the DC Universe pt. 1
The story:Explaining Things
Chapter 34: Fusion and the Reveal
Chapter 35: I will kill you
Chapter 36: Be Afraid
Chapter 37: Our Last Hope
Goku Black Visits OTES Universe (Part 2)
Chapter 38: I will return
Epilogue

Chapter thirteen: The bad guys

3.7K 57 90
By Spector45

Black and Vegeta walked back to team RWBY's dorm after finishing up with Ozpin.

"So that professor teamed you up with a bunch of kids, sounds terrible." Vegeta told Black trying to make his version of small talk.

"Its not as bad as I originally thought but, the blonde one can get very.......actually I don't want to talk about it." Black told Vegeta and put his hands in his pockets and turned red.

Vegeta raised an eye brow.

"Why not? I didn't think Kai's could get embarrassed like you are now."

"She's very.......forward. And I'm in a mortal body that doesn't follow the usual aspects of my old body. So I tend to get more emotional now." Black explained even more embarrassed saying it out loud.

Vegeta just started laughing.

They finally made it back to the dorm the team was arguing about their missing faunus friend.

Their argent stopped when Black and Vegeta walked in the room.

Black looked around and figured out exactly what happen.

"The hell did Weiss say to Blake?" Black sighed out looking right at Weiss.

"Why would you just assume it was me?" Weiss asked clearly offended.

"Really, do you have to ask?" Black mocked her.

She went to say something but then she stopped.

"Who's this Blake girl?" Vegeta asked.

"A team mate. One who is part cat."

Vegeta looked at him strangely then shrugged after remembering that his worlds president was a dog.

"Did she run off or something?" Vegeta asked.

"Yes, Weiss here seems to be strongly against her friends heritage."

"For good reason!" Weiss chimed in.

Vegeta ignored her and asked Black "You mean the fact that she's a cat?"

"Yes, their kind are called faunus and they are very common here."

Vegeta moved his tail from his waist and let it move behind him.

"Seems we would be considered faunus then wouldn't we?" Vegeta asked him.

"Yes, though my tail is still gone so I don't have much problem with people who don't like faunus kind."

Vegeta just scoffed and said "Racists."

Black looked at him with wide eyes "What now?"

"Its a word my wife taught me, every time I called humans pathetic and weak she called me a racist. It was annoying once she told me what it meant."

"I see." Black just looked away hoping not to say anything back to the prince. He knew of the word but also knew it correlated to some questionable things he's called humans before and he really didn't want to get back into that.

The three members of team RWBY just sat and listened to their conversations.

"So are we just going to sit here and listen while they go on?" Yang asked Ruby.

"Well we need to find her...."

"Why she lied to us. We can't trust a white fang member." Weiss chimed in again.

"Alright!" Black clapped his hands.
"Let's go get Blake. She'll explain everything if we can get Weiss to keep quiet and not scare her off again."

Weiss went to say something but Black already left the dorm followed by Vegeta.

The three team RWBY members scrambled to follow.

-Time skip to Vale-

Black, Vegeta, and the rest of team RWBY walked around Vale calling out Blake's name except for Weiss and Vegeta.

"Blake!" They continued to call out.

"Your not helping Weiss!" Ruby complained.

"You know who could help? The police." Weiss replied a little angry.

Black sighed and continued to walk around and ignore her antics.

After a while they stopped to rest for a while.

"Why don't we just find her through her ki?" Vegeta whispered.

"They don't have ki, they have a similar thing called aura that works in the same way. Its a bit different to feel but basically the same to sense."

"As odd as that may be why don't we try sensing her?"

"Besides the fact that I'm not sure where to start, I was hoping Weiss would have over came her arrogance by now."

Vegeta chuckled before walking towards the heiress.

"Hey you, The white haired girl with an attitude." Vegeta loud calling out of Weiss caused Black to fall over in shock.

"Excuse me?" Weiss was clearly angered by his comment.

"Yeah you, I have a question for you."
Vegeta continued on like he had said nothing wrong.

Weiss looked at him and sarcastically asked "What's is it?"

"Why do treat your teammate like a she's a criminal?"

Weiss looked at him now differently than before without anger but more like exhaustion from explaining her opinions over and over again.

"Because she's white fang, their evil." She told him in a way like she was talking to an idiot.

"I don't know who these white fang are but how do you know she is a white fang member?"

"Because she lied about being a faunus."

"And?" Vegeta asked her while swinging his tail behind him.

She was slightly more afraid of answering one of his questions as she had Blacks now that she could see his tail.

"Why would she have to hide if not to spy on us?"

"That's your entire base for calling her a criminal? I thought she was the smart one." Vegeta scoffed at her.

"Hey!" Weiss is getting even more offended.

"Hey what? I hope you don't expect me to be kind to someone like you, I'm not even nice to him!" Vegeta told her before pointing at Black.

"You don't know what your friends been through or is apart of now so for your sake find some proof before you make pointless allegations." Vegeta told her.

"But-" Weiss tried to argue but.....its Vegeta.

"What if it was you? How would you feel?" Vegeta compelled her to look at it from her friends perspective.

"I'll let that simmer for a bit, Black let's go find your friend." Vegeta told her before walking off past Black.

Black looked at Weiss who seemed to be having a moment of realization.

He shook it off and looked at the other two girls. "We'll start at the docks, you guys should start here and well meet in the middle."

Ruby and Yang nodded and Weiss simple followed them as the started to run off.

Black and Vegeta took off into the air.

"Well Vegeta I didn't know you were so wise."

Vegeta scoffed and looked back at him "A teenage daughter will do that to you."

Black nearly fell out of the sky.

"You have a teenage daughter?!"

"About their age. Female Saiyan children are a little........difficult, so you have to learn how to manage them." Vegeta starts to rub his chin.
"My mustache......" Vegeta whispered to himself.

Black looked at Vegeta wondering why he muttered that to himself.

They remained quiet while they flew towards the cities docks.

They landed on top of a cargo crane.

"Hm, her and that other faunus boy are near that warehouse. With a lot of other similar ki signatures." Black told Vegeta.

"Strange, so this is what animal like humans feels like."

Suddenly Blake and Sun came running from around the warehouse being chased by several people in black and white armor.

Vegeta frowned as did Black.

"Let's go." Black took off into the sky.

Blake and Sun got surrounded by White fang members.

"Well this isn't a very fun predicament." Sun told Blake who drew her blade.

Suddenly the wind picked up and a storm started to form.

A couple of the white fang started to get worried.

Overhead a tornado formed and headed straight for the small group.

"Run!" One of the white fang members yelled.

Inside the tornado two red eyes and wavy black image formed and waved its hand.

Out of the clouds a rain of black and yellow blasts struck near the fleeing white fang sending them flying. The tornado twisted around Blake and Sun before being blasted away.

In its place Black and Vegeta stood.
"Well well, nice entrance." Vegeta told Black before looking over at more white fang who came running towards them. Vegeta smiled before letting his aura flare cracking the ground around him.

He flew forward at insane speeds and kicked one of the white fang into a cargo container severely denting it.

Vegeta then dropped down and swiped his leg under another's legs and then brought his fist up into his back knocking him onto the air.

"Get lost!" Vegeta raised his hand and sent a wave of air into a group of the white fang sending them flying backwards.

"I haven't had this much fun in a while!" Vegeta charged forward with a grin while the white fang he sent flying up came down and hit the ground behind him.

"Whoa, he just as good as you Black- Black where did you go?" Blake looked around only to see Black tossing a white fang into another and then kicking the one closest to him into the air and lodging him into a cargo crane.

Even after that show of power and brutality they still charged after him.

"Ignorant fools." Black said aloud. He raised his hand and fired a blast into the center of them sending them all flying in different directions.

One landed at his feet.

Black looked at him and picked him up by his throat.

"I suggest you and your friends run before I loose my temper." Black spoke loudly to him and any other near him before flicking him through a warehouse wall.

The sounds of a gunshot pulled him from his current situation.

He saw a man in a strange hat with red hair and a cane getting beaten by Sun who was holding what Black could only assume where nun chuck shot guns.

Back with Vegeta, he was dodging several attacks from white fang who were swing swords or other blades at him from every angle.

"Is this all you can manage?" Vegeta mocked them before his tail whipped around and hit one of them into the ground.

He jumped up and side kicked on of them into a wall, he brought his hand down onto the ground and twisted his whole body into a twin kick and pushed himself off the white fang and sent himself backwards into a flip and the white fang through the air.
He landed and sent a ki blast into the rest sending them all flying.

"That's disappointing." Vegeta told them before standing straight up.

Sun shot the man with the cane and sent him backwards backed into a cargo container.

The four of them stood around him cornering him.

Black got ready to blast him.

"Well then its time for my exit till next time kids."

Vegeta looked at him "You think you can escape us now?"

The man smiled and swung his cane before letting a red dot out of the end of the cane. He swiped it with the cane causing it to turn into a wave which knocked everyone back.

Black flipped onto his feet before he hit the ground.

Above the man a bulk head floated and dropped a ladder.

More of them flew in.

A familiar voice called out "WAIT!" Black turned to see Ruby behind Penny who sent a few white fang flying.

Swords floated around her before they spun and fired streams of blasts that cut the bulk heads down.

The one with the man in the cane flew off before it got hit though.

-Later-

Black sat on a container while Vegeta laid his back against it under him.

"This world is strange." Vegeta told him.

"Yes, but it is remarkably perfect in so many aspects."

"It sounds like you plan on staying here rather than on earth." Vegeta told him.

"That's the plan, of course I don't mind helping you get back home. After we finish off the creature that controlled you."

Vegeta growled at the mention of Baby.

Black chuckled and looked over to see Weiss and Blake finally coming to a resolve which made him happy.

The group came over to them.

"So I guess we know who the bad guys are now huh?" Ruby asked them.

"Yes, but who exactly was that guy?" Yang asked her sister.

"I don't know but its the same guy that I got into a fight with before professor Ozpin asked me to beacon."

"Sounds like well be seeing him again at this rate then. How problematic." Black spoke up.

Black looked around before realizing Penny and Sun were gone.

"Hey where did our new friends go?" Black asked looking down at Blake and Ruby.

"Sun went to go find the rest of his team, their competing at the Vytal tournament with us." Blake told Black.

"Penny vanished after she pulled that awesome attack. I have no idea where she went." She told them.

Vegeta moved from his spot and started walking.

"We should head back, I start class tomorrow so I should sleep before teaching a bunch of children."

The group excluding Black looked at him like he was crazy.

"What do you mean teach?"

Vegeta turned and looked at the children.
"I'm your new professor, so from now on call me Professor Vegeta. Hm, I like the sound of that."

The whole group was wide eyed and jaw dropped at the fact that he was teaching them a class.

'Great now he's got an even bigger ego boost. This will be fun.' Black though to himself.

Vegeta stopped walking and looked back at Black.

'I can here you you know? Prince of the saiyans remember? ' He told Black telepathically.

'Son of a kai, I hate you.'

Vegeta started laughing confusing Team RWBY.

"Let's just go back to beacon." Black announced to his teammates and Vegeta.

They all headed back, with Vegeta plotting what may be the most horrific class that anyone may ever experience.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.8K 2.2K 22
"Didn't Raditz tell you old timer?" Goku growls. "I wasn't born on this planet, I was sent here to destroy it. I'm sure that Gohan dropped me on purp...
36.1K 887 33
"You see, three years later in the 12th of May... around 10 am... it's when they appear to make themselves known." Shadow figures float through his v...
36.2K 573 28
After merging into the ultimate fusion, Gogeta to confront Broly, Goku and Vegeta opt to intensify their training by entering the hyperbolic time cha...
97.1K 1.5K 40
Ok so basically, this is just one big story of how you and Goku Black came to be; Basically, you're a saiyan from earth but you didn't exactly know a...