๐‚๐”๐‘๐’๐„๐ƒ | โœ“

By hxauthor

โ™”๏ธŽ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‘๐จ๐ฒ๐š๐ฅ ๐€๐ฅ๐ฉ๐ก๐š ๐Š๐ข๐ง๐  & ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐žโ™”๏ธŽ โ๐š†๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š‹๐š›๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ ๐šข๐š˜๐šž๐š› ๐š‘๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š›๐š ๐šœ๐š˜ ๐š‹๏ฟฝ... More

แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€s ษดแดแด›แด‡
sแดœแดแดแด€ส€ส
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐’๐ข๐ฑ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐’๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐“๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ฐ๐จ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐“๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐…๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ข๐ฑ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐„๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ ๐๐ข๐ง๐ž
โ™”๏ธŽ|๐…๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ (๐„๐ง๐)
แด€แดœแด›สœแดส€s แด›สœแด€ษดแด‹ษชษดษข ษดแดแด›แด‡

โ™”๏ธŽ|๐’๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง

18.1K 697 143
By hxauthor

“𝐃𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐞!”

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
«𝐂 𝐔 𝐑 𝐒 𝐄 𝐃»
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bellamy Rose

IT'S BEEN a week. Seven days since I've last seen my mate. Slowly and steadily my health was depreciating and everyone including myself knew the reason but no one dared to say it on my face. I was the mate of the king of all Alphas, the God of all Alphas. So it was obvious the mate bond would be as strong as the King. I've heard nothing from the Royal's, nothing from the king. And due to the distance, I was getting affected.

"Bellamy, here you go. Drink some soup. You'll feel better, honey," Papa said as he brought a bowl of chicken corn soup and placed it on the bedside. He sat on my bed and looked at me with gloom.

"Papa, What do you have in mind? Speak to me, it's killing me to see you like this," I told him. Honestly, it was stinging me to see Papa in such a state. I knew I was the reason behind everyone's stress and behind my tension was someone that held so much vigor.

"Honey, after your mother's death, I was destroyed. I felt as if my world has been stolen away from me. But I felt alive when I held you in my arms for the very first time. I felt as if my world has been returned. And I know, that now, sooner or later, you'll have to leave. And it's hurting me that I won't be able to see you every day. Your absenteeism will be felt," Papa said as a tear rolled down his eyes and then the other.

"Papa, I don't even know if my mate will accept me or reject me," I said with a rustle. If my mate wanted to accept me I wouldn't be here lying like a sick patient waiting to get healed.

"I know, Belle. He will accept you, sooner or later he will have to," he said as he held my hand and caressed my forehead. Shortly after having a sentimental encounter with father, Sophia, Dominic and Valerie came. They brought flowers, chocolates, and gifts.

"Suprise," They all said synchronically and sat on each side of the bed.

"Not a surprise, since Papa already told me that you all are going to come," I said and chuckled at them as they looked at me in annoyance.

"Oh great," Dominic muttered under his breath and started digging into the heavenly goodness also known as chocolates.

"HEY! that's mine," I complained as I snatched my chocolate bar from his hands.

"Guys, let's be serious now. We all know what happened last week was not a joke and it wasn't something that you see every day. I am sorry Bellamy, I know you're hell-bent on evading this topic but we all know you should talk it through," Valerie said making a point which I didn't want to accept but I knew, she was right. Sophia and Dominic responded in unison.

"She's right, Belle. The more you avoid it, the more it's going to eat you up," Sophia said and sat closer to me.

"Yes, you're right. I know it's irresponsible of me to snub it as if everything is normal. But tell me guys, what am I suppose to say or do? I am not destined to a normal werewolf but to a King which isn't what you see every day. I am getting infected almost every day and the reason is the distance between myself and him. Heck, I don't even know if he's going to accept me to be his mate, after all, I am just a mediocre wolf," I said with a sigh and a hint of irritant.

"Bellamy, It's almost unlikely to ignore what you're feeling for someone and the feeling is not how you feel for your everyday crush. The feeling is a bond for only that person with whom you're destined. So no, I don't think your mate is going to reject you and I think you should flush away the foolish thoughts which are running in your mind.

And as for your sickness, it is natural to feel this way. You just got introduced to the bond-like last week. Everything that you're feeling is raw and new, and if you're feeling like this, think how worse your mate might be feeling right now," Dominic said sternly.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

Vincentius Dante

"Why are you doing this to yourself? Why are you making that innocent girl endure?" Mother yelled.

"Mother, it's a risk! Why aren't you following that I don't want a weakness right now," I said trying to keep myself cool.

"This is not about weakness. You are afraid of loving her! You fear that you might lose her. Listen here Vincentius, stop being a wimp like your father, and for Goddess-sake stop acting like him!" Mother screamed in anger.

I know mother was aching, all she wanted was to see me happy, to see me in content. Since my back was towards mother I couldn't see that she was crying until she sobbed which made me feel so blameworthy; I didn't like seeing my mother cry.

"Mother, no, don't cry. What do you want me to do? I'll do anything even if that means to bring her here," I begged her. I held her hands in mine as she lamented, it was breaking me to see her like this. What kind of a son was I?

"Bring her here then," she cried. "Be happy, this is the only thing that I want to see before I die. I want to see your happiness. I want to see you with your family, I want to see your mate birth your pups."

"Don't say that mother. I will do anything which will make you happy. If you want me to bring her here, then I shall do that. But mother, don't force me into doing things that I don't want. I will limit myself, I will not make her my weakness. I can't mother, I can't give her the love that she'll sooner or later yearn. You know this already mother, I can't give her love, " I said as I looked at my mother and saw her tears. And with that, I stood up and exited the room. If only you understood what I am going through, mother.

Mother was not understanding me, she thought I was being vindictive but in reality, I was not. I did not want her to be my vulnerability and to be a risk. I do not want her to be broken because of me because I am incapable of love!

My father brought a witch many years ago and as a penalty for my mother, he asked the witch to curse me. My father never loved mother, they weren't even destined soulmates. Our grandfather was just as cruel as father and the legacy of vicious monsters continued. My father also wanted me to become like our ancestors so he cursed me and as much I want the curse to get broken, It can't.

During the span of so many years, many witches were brought to me. Those witches were highly adequate in doing their jobs. But they too, couldn't reverse the spell which was cursed upon me. I only felt the bond coursing inside me and the pull. I don't know what my mate must've felt or is feeling right now. There is a vast difference between love and care, and I can only care. I don't know what love feels like but I would like to know how it feels when one is in love.

I promised my mother that I will bring my mate soon. I went to Genevieve and told her what happened. She was too eager for my liking since she had seen my mate properly.

I saw my second in command and called him.

"Dorian, come here," I demanded and within seconds my beta stood in front of me. "Yes King?" he asked as he bowed in front of me.

"Leave everything and go to Genevieve. Help her find someone and order the maids to clean one of the guest rooms neatly. We are soon going to have a guest arriving here," I said as I commanded him. Dorian was a good beta, he understood everything and straight went to work.

I was doing everything just for my mother's well-being. I can't let my mate be my weakness. I've seen numerous male mates decline over losing their mates and I can't do that to myself. I already feel sorry for my mate, I feel sorry that I won't be her knight in shining armor.

I am sorry mate, I can't provide you the love that you deserve because I am incapable of it.

▬▬▬▬♔︎▬▬▬▬ 

chapter Seventeen!

vote, comment & share

-blackburnfire

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3.9K 25
My eyes narrowed down at her. God I hate Vampire's. Their perfection, their beauty, their lust for weak minds and strong bodies. I hate how they look...
605 2 74
This book is a follow on from the blood moon saga but you can also read as a stand alone. Please remember that my characters live in a kill or be kil...
18.8M 375K 26
Highest rank: #1 in werewolf on 07/14/2016 lycans, soulless monsters born of divine wrath, Zeus created them for destruction. Born half-human, half...
Queen By Gaye

Werewolf

170K 4.9K 22
"I am Luna Feia Agreste and I am the queen." It's true. I am the queen. Not because I am the luna, heck I don't want to be one, but because I am the...