RWBY:Let Your Heart Be Your G...

بواسطة Tojamaru

Liam Rose was adopted by the Rose Family when he was left at their doorstep when he was an infant, for ten ye... المزيد

The Keyblade Weilders
Prologue:Consumed by Darkness
Chapter 1:Walk Together
Chapter 2:Way to the Dawn
Chapter 3:The Shining Beacon
Chapter 4:Initiation
Chapter 5:Team KNDM and Secret no more
Chapter 6:Not the Same Liam You Knew
Chapter 7:You Can't Change the Past
Chapter 8:Help from Royalty
Chapter 9:Unbridled Rage!
Chapter 10:A Family's Love
Chapter 11:Dinner with the Nikos!
Chapter 12:The Gremlins
Chapter 13:Face Your Demons
Chapter 14:Rescue at the Docks
Chapter 15:Adopting a Dragon
Chapter 16:Bring Your Daughter to Class
Chapter 17:Yen Sid's Mission:DITF
Chapter 18:DITF Mission-Act 1!
Chapter 19:DITF Mission-Act 2!
Chapter 20:DITF Mission-Act 3!
Chapter 21:Returning Home
Chapter 23: A Genius's Entrance!
Chapter 24: The Master Plan
Chapter 25: Preparing For The Dance!
Chapter 26: The Dance
Chapter 27: New Assignment and Threat
Chapter 28: Clash on the Way to Menagerie!
Chapter 29: Ghosts of the Past and Landing.
Chapter 30: Horns of Betrayal!
Chapter 31: Old and New Friends
Chapter 32: I'm No Damsel In Destress!
Chapter 33: Duel of Ideals!
Chapter 34: The Truth Hidden By Time
Chapter 35: Warning and Promise
Chapter 36: Into the Land of Darkness!
Chapter 37: Attack on Evernight Castle!
Chapter 38: Final Battle! Part 1: Siege on Beacon Academy!
Chapter 39: Final Battle! Part 2: Battle Atop Beacon's Tower!
Chapter 40: Final Battle! Part 3: The Reaper's Gambit!
Chapter 41: Final Battle! Part 4:Dive into Zane's Heart!
Chapter 42: Final Battle! Part 5: Heroic Heart!
Epilogue: Bathed in Light
Sequel has been posted!
Change of Plans
My Return to RWBY!

Chapter 22:Parent Teacher Conferences

3.5K 35 58
بواسطة Tojamaru

Last time Liam, Neo, and Mickey all returned to Remnant after completing they're mission for Master Yen Sid. Now Parent Teacher Conferences are coming up and that means the Rose Family will be on the scene once again!

Liam was not expecting Ruby and Yang to be hammering on his door early this morning. "What do you two want? Can't you see that I'm busy trying to get this place fortified for when your parents come knocking?" Liam said in irritation as he slightly glared at the sisters. "That's actually why we're here Liam! Since classes are cancelled for today because of the conferences, why don't you and Neo head into Vale?" Ruby said with her trademark huge grin spread across her face. Liam thought about what Ruby said and had to admit it was a pretty solid idea.
                                 "I mean you guys haven't gone clothes shopping for Kaida yet, you can't expect her to keep wearing that rag of a dress!" Yang added as Liam mentally slapped himself for not thinking to go clothes shopping for his daughter! "Alright I give, That's a pretty awesome plan you two, but how do I know this isn't some kind of trick?" Liam questioned with an untrusting glare. "After the last time when mom, you know it kinda woke us up a bit." Ruby said meekly as she looked down at her feet. "Yeah Aunt Summer needs some professional help." Yang added as she also looked down.
                           After confirming the girls honesty, Liam headed up to his and Neo's bedroom so they could head out to Vale to do some shopping. "Ice Cream Cone, you almost ready?!" Liam asked through the bathroom door as he and Kaida waited for Neo to finish up. Neo suddenly exited the bathroom and to say Liam was shocked would be an understatement.

"How do I look Babe?" Neo's sign types out as she did a little twirl in her dress for Liam. "Absolutely gorgeous." Liam mumbled still in a stupor at the site of his girlfriend. "Mommy you look so pretty!" Kaida squealed as she ran up and hugged her mother. "Thank you sweetheart!" Neo's sign types out as she scoops Kaida up into her arms before grabbing her bag.
The family of three made their way through Vale as they looked at the different clothing stores. Liam sat outside the changing room while Neo helped Kaida try on some outfits she picked out. "Oh Liam I didn't think I'd find you here!" Liam turned to see Coco standing there with a smile on her face. "Hey Coco, just out shopping with Neo. Were trying to get Kaida some new clothes." Liam explained as Coco gave him a nod in understanding. "Velvet did mention you adopted an adorable little girl, mind if I stick around to meet her?" Coco asked as Liam patted the seat next to him as the two friends waited.
                Neo and Kaida finally exited the changing room and Liam has to say he was glad Neo was an expert on fashion. Kaida was wearing a simple purple dress that matched her hair, white stockings and black Mary Janes. "Hi Daddy! Do I look pretty?" Kaida asked with a shy smile on her face as she waited for her dad to respond. "You look wonderful sweetheart!" Liam said as he patted the top of his daughter's head. "Velvet wasn't kidding when she said this little sweetheart was an absolute doll!" Coco said as she looked Kaida over.
              Kaida got scared at the sight of this new person getting so close to her, she quickly hid behind her mother's leg. "Sorry Coco, Kaida here is pretty shy." Liam said as he looked over at the fashionista. "That's fine Liam, although Neo would you mind if I add my own touch to Kaida's outfit?" Coco asked as she turned the mute girl. "Of course Coco! After all your an expert on the topic of fashion!" Neo's sign types out as she smiled at her fashionista friend. Coco went over to where the accessories were kept and grabbed a small black beret similar to her own before gently placing it on Kaida's head.
                             Liam had to admit that the little hat resting between Kaida's horns did enhance her cuteness even further. Kaida looked at herself in the mirror before smiling at her reflection. Kaida ran up to Coco and hugged her legs. "Thank you Miss Coco!" Kaida said happily as Coco patted her on the top of her head. The group spent another hour gathering a couple more dresses for Kaida before finally exiting the store. Kaida was wearing the outfit Neo picked out for her as the family made their way through town. Although Liam and Neo ended up spotting two familiar faces in the crowd.

              "Well, well, well! What do we have here?" Liam said as both Blake and Weiss blush in embarrassment. Shouldn't you guys be at parent teacher conferences with your families?" Liam said teasingly as both Blake and Weiss blushed profusely at his words. "M-My parents are busy people, so they wouldn't have time to come to these conferences." Weiss stuttered our nervously as she avoided eye contact with Liam and Neo. "My parents are in Menagerie, so they wouldn't make it in time." Blake added as she also avoided looking at Liam and Neo. "Don't worry girls, your secret love life is safe with us!" Neo's sign types out as both girls blushed crimson red at what Neo had just typed.
                        "So why are you two here anyway? Isn't your mom staying until the end of the Festival Liam?" Weiss asked as she gave the grey haired boy a confused look. "Come on Weiss, I think we both know why I'm here." Liam said as both girls adopted understanding expressions. "The Rose Family." All three of them said together as they all looked unamused. "Liam!" An all to familiar voice shouted as Liam felt his blood start to boil. Liam turned to see the Rose Family run up to him with Ruby and Yang barely keeping up. Liam could see that Ruby and Yang obviously had been run completely rampant trying to distract them.
                              Ruby and Yang both mouthed a sorry as they tried to catch their breath. Liam honestly couldn't blame the sisters for this happening, they obviously tried their damnedest to prevent this. "What part of restraining order do you people not understand?" Liam asked without any of the formalities he'd usually have in this situation. "My little angel please we've come to bring you back home!" Summer said happily as if their past meetings never happened. "Son please just come home, your mother needs the peace of mind." Tai said as he looked at Summer in slight fear.
                       "Mr. Xiao Long, what your wife needs is professional help! Seriously therapy did wonders for me!" Liam said in what he hoped sounded like a reassuring tone. "Kid just do what your dad said, don't make this any harder then it has to be." Qrow said calmly as he kept a trained eye on Summer. "How about no, and when I say no I mean Hell No!" Liam fires back as he refused to back down in this situation. Kaida suddenly ran in between Liam and the Rose Family. "Stay away from my Daddy you meanies!" Kaida growls as her claws and wings sprout out of her body in her current anger.
"S-Sweetie, who's this?" Summer said in an almost dangerous tone as she looked at Kaida. "This is Kaida Nikos, my adopted daughter. Isn't that right sweetie?" Liam asked as he picked his daughter up and held her in his arms. "What do you know about raising a kid?" Raven questioned as she studied Kaida closely. "A lot actually, living with you monsters taught everything a parent should never do." Liam said coldly as the Rose Family looked down in shame except Summer for some strange reason. "Another bitch trying to take away my baby!" Summer screeched as she tried to attack Kaida with her scythe as Liam tried to protect her from the incoming attack from Summer.
                             Before Summer's scythe could connect however, Ruby caught it with the blade of her scythe. "Ruby? What do you think you're doing?" Summer asked in that same dangerous tone as she glared at her daughter. "Mom, just stop! Please accept the fact that Liam is better off without us! He's happy and we should just move on!" Ruby begged her mother as she hoped her words would get through to her. "You, you ungrateful little bitch! I'll just have to kill you to!" Summer roared angrily as she swung her scythe upwards, knocking Ruby's scythe our of her hands before going in for the attack.
Summer's attack was blocked by Liam's Keyblade as he pushed Ruby out of the way. "You did good Little Red, now let me take it from here." Liam said as he kept himself locked firmly in battle with Summer. "Liam, my little angel, please come home to mommy." Summer said in a sickly sweet voice as she smiled at Liam. "Sorry not gonna happen Lady." Liam said as he and Summer continued to struggle for the upper hand. "Then as your mother, I'll have to bring home by force!" Summer said angrily as she began to push Liam backwards.
"I'm not the one you should be worried about." Liam said as a confused look spread across Summer's face. Before she could question what he just said, a powerful punch was delivered to the back of her head. Summer was knocked unconscious as she hit the ground and Yang stood over her. "Yang why would you do that?!" Tai asked his daughter in disbelief at her actions. "Dad would you get real! Aunt Summer needs serious help! She almost killed an innocent little girl and Ruby!" Yang shouted angrily as her eyes turned red and her hair started to sway.
               "Your mother is fine, she's just grief stricken over your brother refusing to come home." Tai said as he tried to defuse the situation. "You see that's the problem! Liam doesn't want to go back! He has a family that deserves him more then we ever did!" Yang shouted as her anger continued to grow. Liam places a hand on her shoulder before walking in front of her. "Taiyang Xiao Long, you honestly don't think your wife might be slightly unhinged?" Liam questioned as Tai faltered at his words. "Dad, Mom needs help! Please can we just have someone look at her?" Ruby begged as she started to cry uncontrollably at everything.
"Okay, we'll get Summer the help she needs." Tai said in defeat as he, Qrow, and Raven carried Summer away. Liam turned to Neo who was holding Kaida in her arms. "It seems like things won't be getting better anytime soon with her." Neo's sign typed out as she watched them leave. "Honestly Ice Cream Cone, I just wanna go home." Liam said with a tired sigh as he rubbed his face. After bidding farewell to Blake, Weiss, Ruby, and Yang, Liam, Neo, and Kaida made their way back to Team KNDM's dorm to turn in for the day.

So that was another nice family day for our favorite Keyblade wielder! Also it appears love has bloomed between two members of Team RWBY! Yes a ship Monochrome, fight me! What awaits Liam and his team? Who is William? What else could possibly go wrong? Find out in the next chapter!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

223K 5.3K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
785K 36.7K 59
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
313K 18.1K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
492K 10.5K 37
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.