Primed for Sin (18+)

By mafiahoe23

When new to town Tiana and her brother Alex Cook come to start their school year, secrets are daring to unrav... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
Epilogue
BOOKS

20

32.9K 783 136
By mafiahoe23

*Mature Content Warning*

Riley

"Wilson, hurry the hell up!" I heard Dav yell from downstairs as I finished buttoning the last button of my flannel cover up. I had a long sleeve cover up over my bathing suit and I threw on a pair of plain black sandals.

"Coming!" I yelled as I put my phone on the charger and walked downstairs with my towel in hand.

When I got downstairs the girls were already dressed and ready to go. Travis was taking Davina, Clay was taking Rosie, AJ and Alex were going solo, and Dante was taking me.

Davina huffed impatiently as I made my appearance and I playfully flipped her off, "Calm your tits. The party just started an hour ago."

"Let's goo!" Davina rushed the boys and we all walked down to the beach. The music was loud, the fire was big. Everyone was drinking, swimming, and dancing already as we made our presence known.

Big crowds like this make me nervous and I guess Xavier remembered this as he made his way towards me and rested an arm across my shoulder, "If you need me, I'll be here. If someone fucks with you, let me or one of the guys know, okay?" I nodded his direction and he smiled at me before walking off to get a beer from the keg.

Dante walked up to me with two red solo cups full of something, "What is it?" I asked and he handed me one, "It's just beer." I nodded and took a sip, yep, just beer.

"I'm going to go talk to your sister, be back soon!" I exclaimed and he grinned, bending down to kiss my cheek.

"Be safe, okay?"

"Yes dad."

"It's daddy to you, Ms. Wilson."

I laughed and rolled my eyes as I walked to find Davina. I soon found her with Rosie and a couple of other girls. They looked like they were in the middle of an argument so I decided to make my presence known.

"You good, Dav?" I asked as I took a drink from my cup, she looked at me with an angry face.

"No! This bitch, Kendra, bumped me and made me almost push Rosie in the fire!" She yelled angrily and I noticed Rosie was quite shaken up.

I turned my head towards Kendra who was smirking, "I'd wipe that fucking smirk off of my face if I were you."

She chuckled sarcastically and looked at the girls behind her, "And who's going to make me? Go get fucked."

By now Dante had walked up beside us and I guess he noticed the tension between us girls so he cleared his throat awkwardly.

"You girls good?" He asked and I had to refrain myself from pouncing on Kendra because of the looks she was giving him.

"We are now." She said seductively as she batted her eyelashes at him. I opened my mouth to speak, but Dante beat me to the punch.

"Unless you're a girl who has long black hair with a septum piercing, an incredible tattooed body, an amazing personality, and your name is Riley Wilson, I suggest you stop looking at me like that before I let her unleash her beast on you." He said gruffly, obviously not interested in her.

Kendra had shoulder length auburn hair, piercing blue eyes, and a mean scowl permanently etched into her face.

"Who's Riley? I bet I could show you a better time anyways..." She scoffed and I literally cackled out loud.

"I'm Riley, you fucking cunt." I growled before I handed Davina my drink and popped her right between the eyes.

She stumbled backwards and hit the sand with an 'oof' sound. I rolled my eyes at her pathetic stance before Dante, Davina, Rosie, and I walked off towards the other side of the fire, where the music played louder.

"Dude, that was badass!" Rosie squeaked and I chuckled at her, "You okay now?" She nodded and smiled as Davina handed me my drink back.

"Let's go swimming!" Rosie squealed and we all grinned, agreeing with her.

Rosie peeled her sheer, black cover up off of her, revealing the olive green two piece she bought earlier that day.

Davina was next, stripping out of the sheer, white swim suit cover up- revealing her tie-dyed two piece she bought.

Lastly, I unbuttoned my plaid flannel and slipped out of it, revealing my laced up black one piece I bought and I heard a gasp from behind me after the girls ran off to the water.

I turned around to see Dante scanning my body with his eyes as he chewed on his lip unknowingly. He groaned in annoyance and I furrowed my brows in confusion as I kicked my shoes off.

"What?" I asked and he snapped out of his daze, shooting my a smile.

"Can we pleaaasse go for round three? Let's ditch this place, gattina." He asked lowly as he closed in on me, throwing his drink beside him and snaking his arms around my waist.

"Dante, come on, come swim with us." I whispered in his ear as I lightly tugged at his earlobe with my teeth. He huffed and lifted me up quickly, causing me to yelp.

"Time for a swim, alright." He mumbled as he grabbed my flannel from the sand and walking us the direction towards the house.

"Dante! Reallyyyyy!" I groaned and he chuckled at my whining.

"Come on, gattina. Did you know I have my own pool at the cabin?" He asked seductively and my heart fluttered. I shook my head no and we finally came up to the house. My arms were still hooked around his neck as he carried me somewhere in the house. I looked behind me as he opened a strange door and quickly noticed a pool and a hot tub in a room. My eyes widened.

And he calls this a cabin.

He sat me down beside the hot tub as he turned the jets and the heat on. After a while, he peeled off his shirt and stepped in the hot tub, looking back at me with a grin.

"Water is nice, why don't you come on in?" He asked and I giggled as I followed behind him.

I sat beside him as the bubbling water rose to the surface and continuously popped across my pink tinted skin. He threw his arm over my shoulder and I leaned into his side, resting my head on his shoulder. I sighed in relief as I felt my stressed muscles ease in the water and he traced patterns of circles on my shoulder with the tip of his finger.

In this moment, I was happy. I'm happy in Monarch. I'm happy at Monarch High. I'm happy at Xavier's and my house. I'm happy with the friends that I've made. I'm happy with Dante. With the place we're vacationing at, with the party we just left, this hot tub, being in Dante's arms. I am completely happy, I'm just going to continue to hope that I actually stay happy this time, because in my life happiness doesn't always last.

"What are you thinking about, Wilson?" He asked and I smiled slightly, still resting my head on his shoulder.

"I'm thinking that I'm happy." I said and he pulled away from me, lifting a finger under my chin and lifting my face to meet his.

"Stay that way for me, gattina. Happiness suits you." He said with a smile before planting a soft, gentle kiss on my lips.

I lifted my hands up to cup his face and he lifted me up to sit on his lap as I never broke the kiss. I placed my knees on either side of him, sitting on his lap. I pulled back and rested my forehead against his and he grinned, looking into my grey eyes with his piercing green ones.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asked and I scoffed playfully.

"Because I'm the shit." I said jokingly and he chuckled before kissing my cheek.

"So I need to tell you something..." He trailed off and I pulled my face away from his. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion, silently motioning for him to tell me.

"The reason I decided for all of us to come here for the week is because my uncle sent me on a run up here..." He started and I nodded.

"A run?" I asked and he sighed.

"Like, someone was late paying him for some things and so I have to get the money for him before I come back." He finished and I nodded in understanding.

"So, he sent you here to bully money out of someone or you have to kill them." I stated, mostly to myself and he sent me a 'sorry' smile.

"Yeah, basically. I'm sorry about tha-" I cut him off by pressing my lips to his.

"You do what you have to do to take care of your family, De Luca. Of all people, I should know how that works. Don't apologize to me, okay? Just don't do that stuff in front of me." I said and he grinned.

"I love how understanding you are." He responded and I chuckled.

He reached down to kiss my jawline and I shivered from the feeling of his hot breath beating against my skin. It sent some goosebumps down my arms and legs and I guess he felt them because he chuckled. He continued to kiss down my neck and wrapped his lips around the skin, sucking gently. I suppressed a moan and he realized this, "Don't hide your sounds, amore."

I blushed and nodded as he fumbled with my bathing suit, peeling it off of me. I got off of him for a second to continue taking off my clothing, sitting back on him like I had just been previously.

"As much as I love to see that swimsuit on you, it was going to have to come off, gattina..." He whispered in my ear and I shivered from how close he was. I nodded and kissed the side of his mouth, kissing down until I reached his neck. I kissed specific spots around his adam's apple until I found his soft spot. I kissed it with an open mouth and trailed my tongue around it before gently sucking on it. His head fell back as he let out a long, low, sultry groan. I nibbled on his skin softly, making his erection harden against my crotch. His hands lifted up as he caressed my breasts with the palms of his hands, taking my nipples in between his fingers like a cigarette. He pinched them gently as I continued my love bites around his throat, until he could no longer take it anymore.

"Gattina, you're teasing." He growled and I smirked against his skin as I started to grind my hips against his crotch.

He hissed in pleasure and anticipation as I picked up my speed, rubbing my clit across the wet fabric of his shorts in the hot tub. He pulled his hips away from me and ripped his shorts off of himself, now we were groin to groin. My breath hitched in my throat as the head of his hard cock rubbed against my sensitive nub, him purposefully tracing it around it. I threw my arms around his neck and buried my face in the crook of his neck as he continued to play with me.

"Dante, please." I whimpered and I heard him let out a long breath as he positioned himself up with my entrance.

I gasped as he slowly thrusted himself inside of me. Dante was usually rough and hard, but right now he was being soft and gentle. His thrusts weren't full of need like they usually were, they were filled with something else, I just couldn't quite put my finger on it. He moaned loudly, throwing his head back and shutting his eyes in ecstasy as I bucked my hips and began grinding on him slowly.

"Gattina, you feel so good." He groaned and I picked up my pace a bit, but not by much.

He reached a hand down between us and started circling my clit with his finger, building my climax up much faster than before. I whimpered as he kept a steady pace, feeling myself about to give out.

After a little while longer, I heard his breathing starting to quicken and his grunts and moans became more frequent. I could no longer take anymore, I completely melted into his grasp as I rode out my orgasm, "Dante, I'm cumming!" I cried out and he let out a long moan before pulling out of me quickly and he came himself.

"Dammit, Ms. Wilson, you make me go crazy." He breathed out as he kissed the crook of my neck and I grinned.

My smile didn't last long before the door of the pool room shot open. Dante was quick to cover me with his own body, keeping me from exposing my nude body to whoever barged in the room. I looked up and seen Travis standing there, "Boss, Georgina is here."

_____________

A/N: Steamy AND mysterious? Please comment and vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383K 8.9K 24
She was just a girl who wanted to know about her real family. He was just a boy who stay in his bestfriend's house more than his own foster parents'...
84K 1.3K 54
Weakness; the lack of strength either mentally or physically "This business isn't for the faint of heart Fratello." The Sanchez Family was many thing...
8.4K 135 51
This book can be read as a standalone, however, I advise you to read His Possession first. This would help you understand the context and not spoil t...
1.9M 67K 49
Fiction Awards Winner 2016 in General Fiction Category Book 1 of the New York Mafia Series: Summary: What happens when an innocent and kind hearted...